The Big F Surprise Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex's cute face flushed red from the strain of his own pleasure, but now dotted with thick globs of white from chin to brow and everywhere in between. There was especially a number of globs pooled around his nose and lips give how point blank Eris' shots had been. She didn't want to drown him in her cum, but she wasn't exactly eager to pull out. Hell, she now knew the reason why so many guys had said how hard it was to stop or pull out in time before.

But the sight of Alex once more covered in her cum caused her to nibble her lower lip in satisfied lust. But then she spied Alex's still lingering tongue slither from his lips in search of her chocolate cream, only to lap up a little of her saltier cream instead and drag it back in with a smack of her lips before parting once more in a soft pant and looking for more. Alex didn't care if it was for the chocolate but the sight of Alex begging for more after tasting her cream set her off so hard that she was all to eagerly pumping her still sensitive rod and bringing it right back to Alex's lips. But this time as she felt that familiar hot tongue roll right up her little slit and felt herself gasp in ecstasy, she decided to take it a bit further and smear her tip up and around his lips to give it a nice slick makeover in her special lipstick. The muddy brown smudge of the chocolate and grey white of her cum shining bring beneath the red flushed head of her dick. The sight sent another shiver up her spine and she continued smearing her cum into Alex's soft supple skin as she stuttered out "Good girl~"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed. Continued chapters planned.