The Big F Surprise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eris leaned back a bit more until his ass was right up into Alex's face and her stomach and thighs pressed over his chest in a lurid display. She leaned down and kissed the tip of his member this time and giggled before reaching back and slipping a finger into her paper thin panties to tug them away and give him an ample view of her glistening crack and the just the hint of her pussy beneath it, She let the panties snap tight across her thighs and hover there tantalizingly for him as she said "I've missed your tongue hun. Think you could eat me out while I get a taste of your dog?" Playfully coy in her words to further entice him into action. The massive bulge still very much hanging low between her now more open thighs as she practically leaned over flat atop his body, but just out of sight along with her pussy for him to reveal if he chose to.

Luckily for Eris, Alex was in full desire mode and lost in his pleasure. The sensual and slow nature had been building him up this whole time and he was ready to fully enjoy every moment he anticipated in this naughty little play they were engaged in. She was way hotter than usual today and Alex, reminded of the times they had engaged in bouts of passion and lovemaking over the current tired sex more then happily obliged Eris. He reached up and dug and cute finger into each string of her panties while his lips planted a soft and naughty kiss to each of her cheeks before slowly sliding down her panties to reveal more of that luscious pussy he craved to taste right now. As he did so, Eris giggled in joy and lowered her lips to slowly engulf his hot twitching head and slowly and sensually began to suck the tip of his hot cock,

The panties were quickly pulled away, but Alex hardly noticed as he suddenly felt her suck him in and gasped in pleasant surprise. His face right up against her ass as he tore away her last vestige of clothing. The following drop of her sizable sack and release of her aching rock hard member almost out of sight from his sudden shock but all to prominent once his senses returned. He noticed the low hanging sack just below the prominently wet and lurid sight of her lush pussy and tried hard to ignore it as he leaned in to let his tongue roll over her lovely lips and taste her for the first time in a long time. It was surprisingly more pleasant than he remembered before. Maybe their taste had changed with them or something, but her pussy was no longer as bitter as he remembered and was simply an added hot erogenous area to take part in. One that he thoroughly enjoyed with each of his own licks and pressed suckles accompanied by a soft and slowly bob from Eris atop his cock. It was slow and teasing, but god did it feel great.

Eris was all set and loving the familiar routine she cobbled together years ago for Alex to enjoy as well as herself. His tongue was familiarly dancing across her lips and eliciting a lovely warmth from her puss. But she had a mission and she was going to see it through. So, she leaned down further and took him quickly to the base which drove Alex wild as he began twitching more beneath her, but as she did, she rolled her hips back and deep against Alex's face. His eagerly licking tongue and nose slowly feeling her slit rise up his face and suddenly pressing against the plush and sweaty skin of her nuts just below before falling right back against her pussy as she rolled back down. Alex hardly even noticed though, only twitching more hotly than before and continuing to indulge in this hot and growing pleasure that felt familiar and amazing.

Eris, more satisfied than before slowly removed Alex's cock from her lips and stroked his slathered member between her fingers while releasing a hot moan into the air to accompany Alex's cute mewls for more. She shifted atop of him and then slowly bent back down again to lick at the top of his cock that was drooling with pre now. Her hips just that little bit higher as Alex proceeded to bury himself against her box. his tongue eagerly circling her lips and occasionally braking past them to press against the hanging sack that only seemed to pulse hotter and hotter by the second. Hearing his lover moan just set him off more and he wanted to hear her even more so he dug into what was familiar and tried to elicit more moans from her lips. This was simple enough to do on Eris' end as she felt Alex grow more frenzied against her crotch and panted from the recently unfamiliar feeling. He still definitely knew how to pleasure he when he wanted, feeling his tongue occasionally break against her sack made her feelings soar, so she began to pace herself and only moan loudly against his cock when his tongue pressed against her sack.

Her tongue circling his head and slowly gliding up and down his twitching shaft edging him further and further by the minute, resulting in Alex's mind growing fuzzier and fuzzier, lost in the lust for Eris. His hips eagerly twitching for more and his instincts taking hold of his thoughts and feelings. He wanted to pleasure her like before, like always, so he followed what was both familiar and what he heard. He chased those moans and soon, his nose might have been pressed between those luscious lips, but his tongue was firmly planted and rolling across Eris' hanging and hot sack. His lips eagerly kissing the back of those soft swaying orbs flopped over his chin following each hot little moan Eris released.

Feeling more assured that her plan was working by the second and wanting to finally try and push things to the next stage, Eris took Alex's cock back between her lips and leaned back over him rather heavily. His nose slipping from between her naughty and drooling hot lips to stuff itself right against her sack. She figured he was well and truly lost in her masterful blowjob that she'd been getting tips for over the past few weeks and would wonder how he'd react with a bit of post nut clarity. But that didn't matter as she dove in deep and messy. Her tongue lathering his cock that was now shoved fully to the back of her throat before she began to bob up and down his shaft with wild passionate abandon to get him to cum while having a face full of her nuts and his tongue eagerly rolling over ever hot and heavy ridge.

Within a minute Alex was convulsing and thrusting up into her lisp with abandon as he came extremely hard. His nose buried deep into the musky warmth of Eris' sack and lips parted wide as she moaned and mewled into her sack above. His fingers clenched into the sheets below and whole body wiggling and twitching in excitement for release after playing around in foreplay for so long. Shot after shot emptied into Eris' lips before she backed off and had the rest shoot up aimlessly across her chin and hands. With the both of them panting from the exertion and coming down from the high, Eris made the first move and moaned out as she slipped off of Alex's face slowly by raising her hips up to look back at him "Wow hun, I didn't know that would feel so good.~ Your tongue was amazing." She looked down at Alex's still very dazed face. His whole cute face covered in a flushed look mixed with the glisten of her own juices and some of his own saliva. Eris hung her sack now high above his face kept him just out of reach of her ass as she looked back and down at him.

"That was the first time you've ever paid attention to my balls." She said, lying through her teeth. "Do you.....think you could continue?" Inching just a little closer, grasping her cock by the shaft and lifting it on high and away from his face to give him a full ample view of her still full and hanging sack. She tried to remain coy and shy as much as possible with her voice, tempting Alex to finally take that leap consciously, but the look on her face as she nibbled her lower lip betrayed her anticipation and hope, with just a twinge of fear glistening in her eyes. This was it, the true plunge. It was one thing to make mistakes while lost in pleasure, but another to continue without the bliss tugging you along.

There was silence for a few moments with little reaction on Alex's part. Just a continued panting and heaving on both of their parts. Eris decided to try and press the issue a bit more and leaned back down. Her nuts hanging just above Alex's still parted lips and shivering as Eris grew more fearful by the second. Was he silently protesting, or would he lash out once the bliss faded? Tons of thoughts raced through her head, but mostly those filled with fear as nothing continued to happen with each second passing by in horrid slow pounds of her heart.

Finally, without notice she felt a prod to her sack, then another, before suddenly she felt a hot and wet familiar pair of lips press against her nuts just like a few moments before and Eris shivered in absolute glee and relief as Alex returned to kissing and slobbering over her sack. It wasn't her cock by any means, but it was a start. A tear actually came to her eye as her whole being seemed to shake in relief at feeling those soft lips press, then part, and suckle at her sensitive balls again and again.

Alex on the other hand was completely lost. He hadn't felt this lustful and horny since that time at the mall with Stacy. The absolute fog that clouded his mind and demanded he continue indulging in the pleasure was overwhelming and he couldn't really think. He just knew that Eris made him feel really really good and he had to make her feel really good too so he could continue feeling really really good. Not to mention it was rather pleasurable to kiss and lick like this. It was really making him harder and harder by the second too, so it had to be good right?

Eris was lost in the enjoyment of it for several minutes as her lover finally broke past the first wall and indulged in her masculine side, but it wasn't going to get her anywhere anytime soon. So she slowly slid off of Alex's face and moved herself to his side even as his lips were still very much parted in a lustful breathy pout. He looked absolutely lewd to Eris' eyes. She'd seen him sleeping with a similar pout to his lips before from their fun, but the light in his eyes and desire for more just set her alight and she craved for more. All that work was paying off and she needed to know how far she could press. What would they do now? Would they go back to just indulging in each other like before while also introducing some play with her masculine and his feminine parts, or could she press further and really drag them both out of their shells?

Without saying anything this time she cradled Alex's head softly with her hand and reached down with the other to once more grasp his once more rock hard cock and began to stroke him off. Now that he was truly looking at all of her with desire she released his head back to the pillow to grasp at her weighty shaft and bring her drooling cock down just above his lips. She stared down at him for several moments while wafting her cock above his face with only his eyes following her motions in between small gasp of pleasure as she stroked his member below. Eris frowned, wondering why he wasn't really biting or reacting to her taunting like before. In fact, he was just kind of watching her in a flushed daze and she wondered if he even knew what was happening. He had to at some level at least since he responded to her request earlier right? But then she remembered how he'd described his first experience with that bitch from the mall. How he'd felt almost out of his body and under a ridiculous drive for more sex. She'd always assumed he'd just had a moment of heat even if it didn't really sound like her own or other's versions as far as she knew. But seeing Alex like this now, almost like he was just a passenger on a ride and enjoying things passively, she wondered if it wasn't heat, but something else. So, she decided to try something a bit more direct since he seemed to not be moving much. "Hun, how about you suck my cock?" Her question no longer sounding shy or unsure and more of a demand for Alex to do as she asked.

Alex was still lost in pleasure and just enjoying Eris' amazing hands. For some reason she smelled really good today and looked really sexy even with that massive cock of hers above his head. He wasn't sure why she had it out like this as she never really had done things like this before, but then he heard her ask him to sucker her cock. His mind seemed to question it at first but hit a wall in the middle. The thought started as why she would ask that, but stopped as soon as he got past why. His brain was filled with muddled clouds of desire for more pleasure and it put two and two together fast saying she wanted more pleasure too. So, without a word, he leaned up and little and fluttered his eyes before parting his luscious lips and slid that thick cock between them without a single rejection. His mind silently screaming in the background that this was wrong, but another several voices joined it in a chorus of desires claiming it felt good, it was tasty, Eris smelled nice, and wondering how much more amazing they could feel.

Feeling and seeing Alex give into her request so easily and the amazing pleasure and shiver that came with it sent Eris into an overdrive of lustful bliss. She'd only ever lightly indulged in actually getting her dick wet while Alex slept before, but now this was true amazing pleasure to see her lover actually eagerly sucking her off with their amazing body while she stroked them off. It was almost like Alex was hypnotized as they continued to suck her cock and Eris was loving it. But seeing it, it also started to change her outlook on Alex rapidly. Her once masculine and equally loving boyfriend and soon to be fiancé was now a busty adorable woman sporting their old cock and now eagerly and submissively sucking her cock after weeks of rejecting her every advance and request about it. This was opening up whole new worlds and the first and foremost though was that Eris couldn't really see Alex as the man he was before. They might not be a girl and were something in between so they felt more and more right looking down at Alex drive a little deeper down her eight inches as Eris moaned out loudly from the sensation, only driving Alex on more passionately. "Ohh...fuck~~"

Eris hand picked up speed on Alex's member and rapidly the wet slurps and gulps of their passion echoed out in the room. Whether fortunately or not, Eris quickly felt herself building up to an orgasm faster than ever before. Maybe it was the unfamiliar sensation, the power, or the absolute lust she felt for Alex right now but she knew she was getting close. So, with little care, she began pumping her hips up and against Alex's face while removing her hand from her shaft and moving it to hold Alex's head in place as she moaned hotter and hotter by the second.

"Fuck, Fuck, FUUCK~!!! YES!!! Fuck! Swallow it hun~!!" She cried out in absolute ecstasy as pumped her cock into Alex's waiting lips and finally felt herself blow her load in a heavy wet shot right to the back of Alex's throat for the first time. Her whole being shaking in pleasure from the sudden pleasure and shooting up from the bottom of her toes to the tip of her head. In fact, the sensation was so overpowering that she actually couldn't control her face and made the dumbest expression she had in years as he eyes cross and lips hung open in a wide O only filled with her twitching tongue that tried to expel every ounce of air in her lungs as her whole body tightened.

Alex was caught completely off guard as Eris started to grab his head and pump her massive cock to the back of his throat again and again. That was until he heard her say to swallow and his mind quickly knew what was coming, even if he couldn't do anything about it anyway. She first shot was harsh and caused him to gag, but that heavy salty cream quickly filled up from the back of his throat even as he reflexively swallowed down the first heavy glop of cum. But the rest quickly filled out into his mouth and across his tongue saturating it in a foreign and completely familiar taste that sent tingling shockwaves through his body. Another twitching thrust followed by an even heavier shot filling his lips as he struggled to swallow and suddenly he found himself unable to think a moment longer as Eris' twitching and firmly grasping hand brought him to another orgasm even as his throat and lips were filled to the brim with hot salty spunk.

The two of them twitched and shivered in pleasurable foggy lust as they came together for the first time in a long time. Though there positions were very different and their lives were completely shifted, each was probably the most erotically charged and pleasured at this moment than any other in a long time.

Finally feeling the last string of cum exploding from her still tingling member, Eris pulled her cock from Alex's lips with a wet pop followed by the gurgling struggle of Alex to swallow the last of her cum as he was told. His own member a messy tower of white cream flopping across his stomach. Eris looked down on poor Alex and couldn't stifle a groan and hum of sadistic pleasure to see them gulping down her seed with abandon like she'd fantasized after so long. It was so sexy like never before and they did it just from a simple ask. Maybe she didn't even need all this night training. Maybe she just needed to get Alex in the proper......'mood'? Yea mood seemed to fit best for whatever they were in. Alex still seemed rather out of it and given Eris had grown quite used to her new cock, she was still ready and hard for another round. But looking at Alex's hot body and having them conscious for the first time in forever made her wild to press buttons and see how far this could go. She leaned in and kissed Alex softly on the lips as they swallowed the last of her load before saying "Well done hun~ You look so fucking sexy right now. I can't hold back. Hun, lemme fuck your pussy~" She said stroking her member in loud anticipation of what was to come.

Alex still out of it didn't even finish gasping for air as Eris made her next demand and looked down at his still heaving chest to his now much softer cock that was coated in cum just barely peaking above his massive mounds to see. Another round of thoughts ran through his muddled mind, but all of them ended with another round of raucous demands for MORE. So, with a gentle shift of his body up the bed to rest against the pillows he slowly spread his legs a bit wider before huskily saying "Ok."

Without another second of hesitation Eris moved down the bed and right between Alex's now spread thighs. The sight of their cum covered crotch doing little to deter her and only driving Eris more wild. She quickly grabbed one of the condoms nearby and quickly undid the wrapping, but feeling more and more naughty by the second she dove down to come face to nut with Alex and eagerly kissed his now much more saggy sack as she stretched the condom out and over her twitching member behind. Feeling the little rubber finally slip over her cock enough she began to pull it back with one hand while the other slid aside Alex's sack and allowed Eris access to Alex's pussy for the first time. She'd held back from actually eating them out before this as it was odd to just eat someone out while not focusing on their pleasure, but at this moment she wanted Alex to roll around squealing in preparation for the loss of their virginity. Her tongue eagerly danced out of her lips to taste and feel each little corner and fold of Alex's femininity in full and she savored every little taste. Their balls resting against her cheek as she passionately made out with their lower lips.

Alex actually moaned quite lewdly for the first time as they panted and wriggled from above. It was the first time that they sounded like a girl in bed without really holding back and it just drove Eris on harder. She was fully encased in her condom now, and Alex was dripping from their pussy so without further ado, Eris lined up the rubbed coated tip with that dripping inviting entrance and thrust with everything she had.