The Big F Surprise Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnnnnnnnnn~~ FUCK~ So warm~ Goddammit hun, you feel so hot and tight. This is way different......ahhhh......nnn.,.,...from your mouth.....FUCK~~~" She squealed as she hilted herself on the first thrust deep inside of Alex. Alex on the other hand was rather silently gaping at the sudden intrusion and foreign feeling inside of him. He'd cum with his pussy already since it came almost in lockstep whenever he came in general, but it was always an additional factor, never the main course. But now, he felt every part of his being filled with heat and a drive for pleasure. There wasn't even any pain that the darkest corners of his mind would have expected. All those vibrators and dildos might have had something to do with it, or just their new bodies didn't have a need for a hymen, but whatever the case, Alex and Eris both were in pure ecstasy from the first thrust and it only got more and more passionately erotic with every following thrust.

Eris flopped down atop Alex, lost in complete passionate frenzy to enjoy every bit of their fucking. Her mind totally focused on the pulses of pleasure and tightness that radiated from her cock. Her hand finding the soft mound of flesh that was Alex's exposed breast and gripping tight as she tried to steady herself between demanding thrust into her lover. It was a complete mess as awkward thrust met twitching and shifting hips before struggling to move back and then squelch forward in yet another thrust. Both were completely out of sync with their new movements, but their minds and bodies demanded more and more pleasure and soon they found a slowly growing rhythm in time with their pounding hearts, panting breathes and hot wet moans. Finally past the point of pure pleasure Eris was able to look into Alex's lust coated eyes. See the lewd pleasure on their face and the absolute abandon with which they were enjoying themselves and wondered how she looked at the moment as well. She was panting, lips parted grunting and mewling with each thrust, but she couldn't picture how she looked while staring down at Alex with a deep sense of lust, love, and desire. She bent forward and embraced them once more in a passionate kiss. Locking their lips together as she thrust her tongue as deeply into their mouth as she had her cock into their pussy while they continued to fuck. The wet slaps of their bodies growing louder and louder between whines and moans of pleasure.

For several minutes they maintained their frantic pace and seemingly unending stamin, but Alex couldn't handle the new radiating pleasure from his pussy and soon came. HARD. His whole body convulsing beneath Eris, teeth and hands clenched, legs held up high by Eris' ceaseless pounding, but toes and legs clenching tight to her body as Alex experienced his first true feminine orgasm. The waves of pleasure far more powerful then when he came with his cock as each pounding thrust elicited another wave on top of the first that seemed to grow and crash against each other. The pleasure almost ceaseless as it met each of Eris' thrust with passionate bliss rather than the short but powerful spurts of his cock and the subtle warmth that came from his pussy lately. His whole body radiated in warmth and a tight flex of electric pleasure causing him to tighten like a vice around Eris.

Eris felt this almost immediately and moaned incredibly loudly and lewdly as she continued to fuck Alex. She knew what was happening, but the feeling of her cock being practically strangled by her lover gave little room for any further thought than to continue thrusting. She was growing closer by the second and this renewed tightness and increased heat only drove her on faster until moments later she was cumming hard inside of Alex. Each shot radiating and wash of sudden shock to her body as she took Alex's virginity truly and hopefully saved their relationship in the process. But after shocking experience after experience she could barely hold herself together and soon flopped atop Alex's body in a heavy rest. Her whole body going weak as she rode out the rest of her orgasm inside of Alex's drenched and slowly releasing pussy.

"Holy.....holy fuck.....Alex.....hun.....that was amazing.......Oh god....thank you hunny........Oh...I really needed that......." She leaned in to kiss them softly once more before slowly pushing herself off of Alex's own weak body and slowly rolling to the side as she felt herself slip out of Alex. The sensation causing both of them to shudder in sensitive surprise. Finally huffing and puffing side by side each could slowly come to terms with what just happened. Eris was on cloud nine and actually crying in relief as she felt that she wouldn't have to leave Alex at last. Now that they were willing to accept her as a whole it meant that they could finally grow past this awkwardness that had hung over them. Maybe there would be a backlash later on Alex's part, but those things could be discussed and overcome as a couple rather then having any conversation shut down like before.

Alex on the other hand was left in a blissful mess. His whole body drained and shivering from the pounding he'd just taken. His mind was still very much muddled, but for some reason that fearful voice in the back of his head was gone. All that was left were the softly fading cries for more in his mind and the normal complaints of aches and tiredness that often came with fucking like animals. It felt strange, but good, but also wildly out of body. Like he knew what was happening and what had happened, but he wasn't sure why he'd done it. It all just felt so surreal.

Eris looked over at Alex who seemed ready to pass out for a nap and wondered what would happen when they woke up. How would they deal with this, or how Eris kinda stopped seeing Alex as a man. How they would deal with things going forward? It was all up in the air and Eris didn't know how she felt about all of it, but she knew that she wanted to just bask in this joy a bit longer. She cuddled up to Alex and hummed a little from the warmth of the embrace as they lay their nude in puddles of their own sweat and juices. She even had the thought to claim Alex as her 'good girl' at the moment but felt it wasn't really in place. She'd fantasized about it over the past few weeks and even roleplayed it out. But Alex felt more like a they them at the moment then a girl. So that's what she settled on in her mind at least........for now.

Alex rolled into her cuddling and embraced the warmth as he felt himself slowly falling asleep. But there was this really uncomfortable cold feeling down below and he didn't really know what to do about it so he got up groggily and headed for the restroom. saying "Gotta pee...."

Eris watched them go with a not so subtle lusty glint in her eyes as she watched that hot booty sway back and forth, but then noticed more than a glisten slipping down Alex's thighs and saw a long streak of thick white spunk slowly making its way down those freckled legs right before the door shut behind them. Eris went wide eyed and quickly looked down at her rod. The condom had broke. Her cock was plainly out in the open with only the green rubber end sitting around her shaft like a cock ring. Her tip still drooling with cum. "Oh.....fuck....."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Blurb.

Hope you enjoyed it. Now that things have moved to a point where both sides have had to confront their trauma's things shall move out in the open. Expect public outings, fighting, etc I suppose. I see a lot of back and forth on how people feel about the kinks and general idea of this series and it kind of made me not want to write more, but then I just felt like fuck it. It's still a fun story in my eyes. So, hopefully I'll make more soon. Till next time