The Big F Surprise Ch. 05

Story Info
It's make it or break it time for our young couple.
8.7k words
4.68
5.2k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eshing
eshing
119 Followers

Time seemed to pass both swiftly and slowly for Eris and Alex. Their new regimen seemed to be working for both of them on the surface, but the cracks kept growing larger and deeper between them. While awake they began to spend less and less time actually together as they each took to separate parts of the house and worked in their own worlds. Alex losing himself in media and entertainment of all forms. Taking comfort in his old games, favorite shows and movies and generally losing himself to nostalgia. Eris on the other hand fell more and more deeply into contemplating how to break this terrible funk. She talked more and more with the dominatrix online updating her on their progress asking for more tips on the current situation and future possibilities. The two actually slowly became good friends and Eris even found out the woman's name was Gloria. They weren't exactly close physically as they found out where each other lived, but it'd only take a few hours if either of them actually wanted to meet up in the future. Something Gloria looked forward to as the idea of seeing Eris' and her pet project's outcome was rather interesting.

Alex and Eris still saw each other for their regular sex and meals of course. But just as Eris feared, things became more and more an expression of work or obligation then any actual pleasurable lovemaking. In fact, it was growing worse by the day since it seemed that Eris' plan almost had the opposite effect on Alex. He seemed more and more afraid and disgusted by her body by the day. He started off just pushing through their sex without stopping or pausing like before. Trying to keep Eris from talking while they were together. But it didn't stop there. Alex began taking more control in bed as he forced the thoughts of her member out of his mind. It began with just flipping her over so that she could be railed from behind instead of just riding him each time, but soon grew into more demanding and selfish sex. His pace grew faster, he no longer took her movements or desires into account and began to fuck her for his own pleasure. It had gotten so bad that he came at least three times to her once per session even as his endurance had grown a little better.

At first, Eris had thought about reprimanding him and demanding he correct himself before she wrecked him. But, she felt it more positive to just continue her work and take out her frustrations with Alex's behavior and general lack of care at night instead. She figured that either he was truly losing himself in his fear and would never change, or, he was putting on a great last stand and doing everything he could to resist his new possible temptations. Either way, she would find out soon enough. It was already coming up on the end of their little isolation vacation and had been nearly two weeks since she started this program. Each night she took out her frustration in more lewd and depraved methods to train Alex's unconscious mind and bring him around. She felt this was the only way that they would truly manage to overcome this hurdle together and it also felt really fantastic after how much frustration she was forced to endure during the day.

She thought she might have broached the subject about bringing her cock back into the fold of sex after just the first week, but seeing Alex's growing revulsion, she felt it better to simply plan to have her plan make it or break it on the last day before they were forced to go back to work. There was no way she could stand the stress of working while both of them were still in the same room and barely looking at each other day to day. Work from home might sound nice, but if you're sharing it with someone that is grating your last nerve it's incredibly vexing and Eris knew that if she failed, that was it. They had to break up and try to move on in their own directions, and those thoughts terrified her. She had tried to be the brave face between the two of them simply because she felt and saw the change in Alex as the far more traumatic transformation that needed care. But she was still in her own massive wreck of nerves over all the changes they had to go through. It was her love for Alex that allowed her the energy to support him through all of this and keep their daily lives afloat, but with each day showing the cracks growing in their relationship, she knew that she was just about tapped out. She really hoped the years of their love would win over in this last day, otherwise she would be forced to take to this new world alone and exhausted.

Saying all of that though, she had made a ton of progress with Alex's unconscious mind. Night after night of helping Alex cum while coated in Eris' own seed and scent had begun to show progress, at least at night. Now, Alex grew a lovely pair of stiff nipples and a rock hard drooling stiffy just by having Eris waft her cock over Alex's sleeping little twitchy face. It was obvious at least that the Pavlovian training was at least working on the subconscious level even if Alex was still a total jackass during the day. But such sights brought new and renewed feelings to Eris' nightly pastime. She decided to truly enjoy herself as she prepped and planned for the big day. While she still refrained from outright taking Alex's virginity in his sleep, she was more than willing to take full advantage of the rest of his luscious and curvy body in any way she saw fit otherwise. Especially to satisfy her own libido and cravings after being left wanting during the day.

Boobjobs, blowjobs, handjobs, assjobs, thighjobs, and more. Suckling those fat hot tits hanging from Alex's chest, tasting every inch of his body that he was too selfish to let her touch. Eris was quite the fan of Alex's pussy now that she knew how it tasted and felt on her own tongue and hoped for the day she could taste it truly, but after finding out how poorly hygienic Alex was being with his new body, she felt she'd force him to at least bathe every night before tasting his ass again. All that cheek left a lot of sweaty musky stench that Eris had not truly prepared for. She was just kicking each item off her bucket list of things she fantasized over before confronting the big day.

Unfortunately, or fortunately that big day was tomorrow and tonight was her last night to enjoy herself without worry. This meant Eris was taking full advantage of the night. Once more, Alex was knocked out and completely nude on their bed. His little stiffy coated in vibrators and a pair of vibrators paying special attention to his dripping pussy and ass. The major exception to what seemed so familiar though was Eris was not just fully nude as well, but had herself straddling Alex's face between her thighs and her hand firmly on the previously brand new cock sleeve that was stretched to the brim around her hot hard cock. Her nuts resting softly between a pair of open and shifting lips as she enjoyed herself completely. Her cock tip forcing out globs of lube and pre from the loose end hole of the toy with each little pump while she thoroughly enjoyed Alex's eagerly squiggling tongue across her sack.

"Mmmmfff, yes~~~ Ahh, Alex you've got such a good little tongue~ NNNnnnn, I love how much you crave my cock now. Such an eager little slut now that you've come to your senses. Can you...mmmm....can you feel my hot nut churning against your tongue? Mmmmfff, don't worry, it's coming soon. Sorry I broke your little toy though.....mmmmmm.....I know you only got to use it once, but I think it's....nnn.....a little too loose for your little cock now. Not that you deserve it anyway. You're much better....ah.....here...nnn....right.....mmmm......where you belong.....AHHH.....AHhhh~~ Fuck yes.....CUMMING~!!" She shouted as she pointed her cock down and shot rope after hot rope of hot sticky cum across Alex's tits while he continued to suckle her clenching hot and sweaty balls. The thick white ropes spread in long strings across each breast with some pooling deep in Alex's flushed cleavage. The sight was so familiar to Eris now, but no less hot as she slowly came down from her lusty high.

"MMmmm, fuck that's the good shit. Mmm, why can't you just be a good girl like this during the day? I love our little nights together Alex, but I just wish you would see me again. That's all I ask. But...I guess that's a question for tomorrow still. For tonight, you're just momma's hot little slutty cocksucker~" she slowly murmured out in a husky and horny voice as she pulled her hips back to slowly line up the tip of her cock with Alex's parted lips. His little tongue still lazily licking the air between the pouty pillows on reflex before coming tip to tip with Eri's dripping member and tasting that all too familiar cream and licking with a bit more passion than before. The taste meant the vibrators got a bit faster and that meant more pleasure and that always felt great to sleepy little Alex.

After weeks of doing this, Eris had dialed back the vibrator's settings to just edge and tease Alex's many erogenous areas while she had her fun. Getting back every orgasm she gave to Alex during the day as payback before letting him finally cum but making sure to keep him nice and horny on the feeling, taste and stench of her cock. Now was no different as Eris once more turned up the vibrators a little while slipping her cock slowly between Alex's warm, soft and wet lips. Eris had been slow in training Alex's actual cock sucking skills in fear of actually drowning him or forcing him awake as he struggled to breathe, but, she found that as long as it was only for a few moments, she could still have her fun. So, with a swift thrust, Eris firmly eased her cock to the back of Alex's warm and wet throat to feel the still virgin tightness of it flex against her hot and sensitive tip. The thick heft of her nuts sagging over Alex's still huffing nose that only increased in fervor and pace of breathing as Alex began to gag over Eris' cum soaked cock.

Eris was still careful though. Only three hot and heavy thrust to the face before pulling back out and letting her little sleeping beauty breathe. Though, of course, making sure it was nice long heavy breathes of her nuts as she tried to resist just diving back into those panting and dripping lips. This was as close as she could get to actually fucking Alex and it felt amazing every time, but she knew that to go more would just beg for trouble. She'd grown more and more sadistic and dominant in her little roleplays like this over the past weeks both out of anger and exposure. Having your main source of info be a dominatrix like Gloria certainly had a lot of exposure therapy to new ideas and kinks, but it was also from her growing emotional instability over her fears and desires mixing together. She could feel it with each passing day that her personality was resembling her old self less and less. While she still maintained her open nerdy and loving self on the surface through an act of comfort and routine, she felt more and more the pleasure of taking out her frustrations and desires rather than bottling them up, and feared she might not be able to go back soon. The power and relief of her new actions were just too intoxicating, like a slow drip drug that if she tried to go back cold turkey she might actually suffer as much as a withdrawal addict.

Even now, looking back under herself at Alex's slimed and glistening face panting for air it was hard to resist just diving back in. Forcing him to take her and damn the consequences. But she still held herself back and removed herself from her straddling position. She looked down at Alex's cute face and still loved him with all her heart, even if she felt the painful cracks with each beat looking down at Alex's face. She brushed her fingers across his face to clean away some of the sweat and saliva before leaning down and kissing him. She'd had enough fun for the night and knew that tomorrow was going to need plenty of preparation and rest as is. She turned the vibrators up to the maximum to help Alex finally cum himself before cleaning up the both of them and their bed.

The next day started off the same as usual. Both Alex and Eris going about their morning as normal with a simple breakfast, going over some of their plans for payments and going back to work in the next few days and generally just shooting the breeze with passive conversation. Alex once more went off to his own little bubble to play games while Eris went to her desk to steady her nerves and prepare whatever ways she could. Extra lube, plenty of makeup and one of her sexiest pieces of lingerie to entice him.

Finally, it was just about time for lunch, but instead of waiting until after like usual, Eris approached Alex a bit earlier. Wearing nothing but a nightie with laced see through cups and the matching panties beneath, she slid her arms around Alex's neck from behind and whispered in his ear asking "Feeling a little naughty today and I thought we could do something early. That alright with you hun?" A soft kiss of her lips pressing to Alex's cheek in probing fashion while she slowly turned him around in his chair to face her.

Alex was a little surprised that Eris was already here and coming at him before lunch so was a little angry to be interrupted without warning. But as he was swiveled around he saw Eris was wearing a way sexier outfit than usual. Not to mention the lovely makeup she was wearing with the dark prominent lipstick and mascara making her look ridiculously enticing. Anger flitting away with the new surprise and appreciation for the effort Eris was going to, Alex decided to nod along and say "Uh, alright. Wow, you look amazing today. Something special happen?" He asked as he was dragged up slowly by Eris now that she had his approval towards the bedroom.

"Nothing too special. It just seemed like we were getting into a rut and I wanted to change things up. Make it more romantic and interesting." She turned Alex around onto the edge of the bed and leaned in to plant a slow and soft kiss on his pouty lips. Their breast pressed together only held apart by Alex's shirt and Eris' paper thin nylon. With a soft thump they both landed atop the bed and crawled back atop it until both of their legs were intertwined in a plush embrace.

Eris took things slowly, sensually. She wanted to build a mood of soft and loving passion between them and did her best to bring out those feelings from before all of this craziness came about. She wanted Alex comfortable and she wanted to enjoy this familiar but missed feeling as well. Alex reciprocated, enjoying the break from the rather erratic fucking the two had been engaging in. This felt right, like a return of his girlfriend and something he was really enjoying. Like the time he'd come home to find her just like this on his birthday. It was special and he wanted to savor it. His hands gliding along her sides and appreciating her form. She was still rather tight even after weeks of sloth like living at home. Her body smooth and soft, witch just an undercurrent of firmness that kept her body in good shape. He sunk one hand into the plush cheek of her ass and the other continued its meandering across her body as they both softly and slowly kissed again and again.

Eris had grown a bit more familiar with Alex's body these past weeks and had found a few notable buttons worth pushing without surprising him so her own hands slowly began to feel along Alex's body as well. She avoided his massive breast, even though they were the first things she longed to touch and instead slid her hand up along his soft shoulder to cup at his neck and brush past his ear sensually. The reaction was immediate as she felt him jump and sigh the same way she'd seen those previous nights and felt excited that things were going well. Her other hand lowered slowly down the curve of Alex's back, teasing the ridge of his spine and the curve of his hips which elicited more flushed cheeks and errant excitement from his movements as they continued to make out with one another.

She broke the kiss and replaced her hand on Alex's neck with her wet lips, eliciting another gasp of appreciation from cute Alex as she kissed at his neck and shoulder. Dragging out his desire for her and driving up his sensitivity to her sensual care as much as possible. Alex, continued to enjoy every bit of it. It might be a bit different from before or their new normal, but he didn't mind Alex taking some control in bed, especially when it felt this good. It was probably his new nerves, but he didn't realize he could feel this good just from some simple foreplay. His whole body was growing hotter by the second and he wanted more. His hand curled across Eris's nice ass and cupped at the crack between her thighs to brush his fingers deeply against her clothed pussy that was hot and damp with desire, before slowly dragging his fingers up and through her luscious ass to lightly give Eris a little teasing wedgie as they continued to play and edge around one another.

Their breathe growing more rapid and hot by the second while they played and teased back and forth in a ever more taunting bout of foreplay that had both of them rock hard and dripping beneath what they wore. Eris leaned in and said "Are you enjoying things hun? I think it's about time you joined the part and got undressed~" Her whisper cool and purposely breathy against the tip of Alex's ear before nibbling playfully at his lobe followed by a light wet lick to the rim.

Another shiver of surprised erotic pleasure zipped through Alex and he eagerly shoved himself away from Eris to strip his sweats and shirt as fast as possible. He hadn't worn a bra today so his massive tits easily flopped on full display as soon as the hem of his shirt tugged away, each bouncing wildly while he struggled to toss his shirt away before moving on to shifting both his sweats and shorts down his thick thighs and kicking them away and off the bed.

Eris just giggled at his eagerness. It was fun to see he still desired her in his own way, even if it required her to practically act like nothing had changed and they were celebrating their anniversary or something. She slowly slid off her nightie to reveal her perky b cups on pointed and proud display, heaving with each hot breathe she took. She crawled over to her lover and returned to softly kissing his lovely pouty and flushed lips before sliding her hand across his soft plush tummy slowly inching towards his rock hard member that eagerly twitched for attention.

Alex returned the kiss with fervor and reached up to softly grasp at one of Eris' breast, cupping it and squeezing with tantalizing pleasure before finally feeling Eris' fingers brush against his shaft. He leaned back from the kiss and sucked in a soft mewling bit of air in pleasant anticipation. The feeling of sudden pleasure after all of this build up was only all the more intense than ever before and he was ready to enjoy himself to the fullest. His eyes ignoring the prominent bulge through the black panties on Eris and only keeping eye contact with her face and lovely tatas.

Eris all to pleasantly continued to brush her fingers back and forth against his twitching member that prominent stood between his plush thighs and smirked lasciviously down at Alex. She pressed him down further onto his back before he was finally laid down across the bed. She quickly shifted her legs over his body and straddled his chest. Her thick ass bouncing down atop his massive chest in a bubbly display of hot curves that shocked Alex a little, right before he saw her lean over and suddenly felt her cool stream of breath blowing against the tip of his member. The shock quickly replaced with mind rocking pleasure as he rolled his head back against the pillow and eager thrust his hips up in anticipation of her lips. But they weren't there just yet.

eshing
eshing
119 Followers