All Comments on 'The Big House Ch. 02'

by suzi86

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Neo-Victorian

The story is shaping up very nicely although I would like to see your chapters a little longer. The style is somewhat like the erotica of the late-Victorian period and is certainly well written. I'm pleased to see that the starting rating for this chapter is so much better than the previous one (which deserved a far higher rating for the quality of your writing alone). An enjoyable romp!

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 3 years ago

Very good follow up to Part 1. I know I am going to thoroughly enjoy reading about Sophie and her new life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

I can’t wait for more chapters of this story! I hope there’s a lot! I look forward to reading them! I hope the chapters are longer, too. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story so can we please have some more instalments? Love your work.

GayKatGayKat8 months ago

You Gotta Be Kidding!?! 😞

----

Hallo Suzi!

----

Well now what's this, "To be continued ?" Somehow we really doubt that!... But we'd love to have you prove us wrong,,, yes!

----

Thank-You, we were really enjoying the story!... 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!... Yummy!

----

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersuzi86@suzi86
First time here so a bit nervous. Please be gentle. I am definitely and irreversibly gay so please NO messages from men. I always enjoy sensible and intelligent chat with women of all ages. Quick update as its been two weeks now. And a bit of a roller-coaster ride. Loved 99% o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Big House Previous Part
The Big House Series Info