All Comments on 'The Big One'

by QueensBear

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Loved it I hope you write more!

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 4 years ago
Great

I Love these stories of the husband and wife doing things together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pegging

Loved your story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The Big One

I recently purchased a 2.25” x 12” soft rubber cock. It’s much larger than the 1.5” x 7” my wife uses on me. She doesn’t use the big one for fear of hurting me. So, I must wait until She’s not home to use the big one. I take the big cock to the bathroom and place it on the edge of the tub. I then apply lotion to my anus, allowing a finger or two slip in. I would place my phone at the end of the tub’s edge so I can record my naughty deed. I push record and begin to slather the big cock with lotion.

Stepping on leg into the tub I hover over the head. Looking at the phone screen to make sure it’s angled correctly so I record the business and not my face. I waste no time lowering myself onto the head. Once it’s against my opening I apply pressure by lowering myself down. (my legs get a work out) I slowly begin to open up. With only half the head in I stop to adjust then pull off before trying again. The head slips in with a little discomfort until I adjust. Slipping down further on it my ass is getting stretched, almost too much, so I pop off to give myself a minute. Going back at it I ease down taking much more than the first time. I begin pull up and down on it, sinking a little more until I rest with as much as I can take, about 8”. I kinda bounce a little on it so I feel it! I pull off to apply more lotion. Now it’s time to ride that big cock. All lubed up I impale myself as far as I can and begin to ride it. Thinking how women must do this I began to pound and grind. After a couple minutes my legs must rest. So, I start a new recording before climbing on again. I do this 4-5 times before I cum on the edge of the tub. Sometimes if I’m really hot, I will lift off the cock and kneel down to lick up the cum. I lick and suck it into my mouth swishing it around my teeth and gums.

When I have more time I may begin with going down, trying to get more than just the head in my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQueensBear@QueensBear
Submissive male, in love with his Queen. I write about our experiences and all stories are essentially true unless noted otherwise.