The "Big" Oscar Party

Story Info
A party with a "Big" surprise at the end.
1.2k words
3.13
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers

Two of my gay friends, Andy and Esten, messaged me and asked me if I would be interested in going to an Oscar Party. They had an extra invitation and wanted to know if I wanted to go. I said, yes!

They sent me a photo of the and I read the photo carefully. The invitation stated this was a formal event: dress in your best. (Glamorous!) The invitation also stated food, drink and lots of fun and prizes were going to be available for all attendees. This was an event I couldn't pass up.

I found a lovely dark blue dress, with silver earrings and silver shoes. I painted my toenails blue to match the dress color. I was going all out for this party.

When I arrived at the address, there were valets parking the cars, and a red carpet going from the driveway of the house up to the front door. Large golden statues lined the entry hall of the house and I felt I was in a Hollywood production of an Oscar Party.

I had to give my name and the lady at the door confirmed me on the list of invites. I walked in the living room of the house and was greeted by my Andy and Esten. They too were in awe over the glamorous decorations, and they held up their engraved champagne glasses, and guided me over to the gift bag table.

A different lady was sitting by the gift bag table and asked me for my name, which I gave, and she smiled and handed me a large 14 x 17 gift bag. "Wow." I smiled.

"Get out your glass and the servers will pour your drinks when you are ready. They will bring you a beer if you would like that as well." The lady at the gift bag table was informative.

I was happy with my endless champagne glass. "Thank you." I turned around and looked at the people that were fabulously dressed. Women dressed in formal dresses, and men donning their tuxedo's. "This evening is going to be grand."

I found my seat. Each seat had place cards on them, and I was sitting next to Andy and Esten. I placed my gift bag on my chair and opened the gift bag to see what I received.

The contents of the gift bag were almost orgasmic. Inside was a box of La Madeline au Truffe by Knipschildt, a small box that probably held one to four pieces of chocolate, put La Madeline au Truffles were considered one of the most expensive chocolates in the world. A gift card for several spa treatments from a local spa. An all-expense paid vacation to a resort in Ixtapa, Mexico. Two lion stuffed animals. Soaps that were hand made in Turkey. Bracelets that were handmade in Indonesia. A leather-bound journal that has a tree stamped into the leather. A Michael Kors wallet. A gift card for twenty car washes. A certificate that declares I own a small piece of land in Scotland, and four small bottles of Vodka from Russia.

This bag was bling, up on bling.

"Did you see what is in your bag?" Esten asked me.

"Yes. Amazing." I replied.

"Did you fill out your ballot? You must have your ballot filled out or they won't let you sit in the theatre." Andy stated as he pointed to a red envelope in my bag.

"Oh, let me do that now." I sat down and read the nominations for Oscars. I felt bad because I had only been to the movies once this past year, and that was a flop of a blind date.

I marked my answers with the red pen that was in the gift bag, and grinned. "Ready!"

All of the party guests were instructed to find their seats in the theatre. Our ballots were checked to make sure they were filled out, with our invitation confirmation. This theatre was top grade inside this home. seating for about one hundred people, and I am guessing that is about how many people were at the party. Esten, Andy and I were seated two rows from each other, but I sat next to a lady that was dressed in a shiny leopard print evening gown.

"I love your dress." I stated.

"Thank you, I didn't want to go with a traditional color, so I went with animal print in sparkles." She gleamed.

"You look wonderful." I smiled.

The show began and we sat watching, eating and drinking during each award moment as the awards were handed out on the massive screen in front of us.

"You are doing well; you have guessed most of the answers right." The woman next to me pointed to my voting ballot.

I glanced at my ballot, and she was correct. So far, I had only missed one on my ballot.

"You might win the big prize." The woman grinned.

"The big prize?" My excitement grew. Another prize. The gift bag was awesome, but my mind ran away with what could be the "big prize" if I get all the nominations correct.

"Oh, yes, the host is always generous with the BIG PRIZE for the Oscar party." The woman giggled as she walked away.

My mind wondered what a Big Prize could be for an Oscar's Party.

The Oscar's show ended, and we were all ushered out of the theatre as several women in gold dresses took our ballots from us. There was no problem of mistaking the ballots, because my name was printed on my ballot, so I'm guessing, the other ballots were also marked with names.

We were in the large living room and a woman in a gold dress yelled out, "Attention, please. We have a winner of the Big Oscar award."

Every guest stopped talking and we all waited for the name.

"K.C. is the winner."

I was shocked. I won another prize. The BIG prize.

I proudly walked up to the bar and accepted the very large box. I was so excited, I quickly ran over to my friends, Andy, and Esten, "Look, I won."

"Oh, honey. You are not gonna know what to do with that BIG prize." Andy laughed.

I quickly walked over to an alcove next to the patio and opened my prize.

To my amazement, my prize was a 15-inch dildo. I couldn't wrap my fingers around the massive 4-inch girth. And as I sat in the gold plush chair, caressing and squeezing my "BIG PRIZE" the reality of where I had been finally hit me.

I was a straight woman at a gay man's Oscar Party. What else would he give away as the big prize for an Oscar prize.

That massive dildo was handled by every guest I walked by. There was no way I could hide the big rubber cock, so I casually carried it around by the ball sack. The ball sack fit perfectly into my palm.

This was definitely a night to remember, and here's the funny thing: someone stole my BIG PRIZE DILDO!

Yip. I handed my dildo to someone, and the rubbery cock disappeared into someone's personal collection.

But! I have photos.

So, every year around OSCAR time, I always think of my BIG PRIZE.

KCLeggs69
KCLeggs69
18 Followers