The Big Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first I was quiet while she prattled on. Sensing my unease she finally put her hand on mine as we were eating the omelets that I had prepared and said "I know that you're confused by this, but it's necessary. It's also necessary that you don't embarrass Jess by talking to her about it; you must not talk to anyone. Here, let me demonstrate."

With that she pulled her iPhone out of her purse again and after playing with it for a few seconds, turned it toward me. Again there was a video on the screen of Jessica talking. "Hi, my darling Maverick," she opened with a smile. "I trust that you've had a session with my dutiful big sis. Please don't ever talk to me or anyone else about it. It's too embarrassing but necessary for me to maintain my virginity but to still be sure that you're right for me sexually. I thank you so much for doing this for me; I love you." Then she blew a kiss and the video concluded.

I was more confused than a goat on Astroturf, but just sighed. Rosalyn rose up, gave me a sweet kiss on the cheek, lightly stroked my hair, and then sat down and finished her omelet and orange juice. Once she cleared her plate she smiled "Fucks like a lion and can make a nasty omelet too; I think that Jess is ultimately going to love being with you. However, while last night was great for me the point is to make it perfect for Jess at the start of the marriage, so we need more practice. How about I bring dinner over at six tonight and after our food digests I do some more research and training."

"I can't believe that this is what Jessica wants, but seeing is believing -- so OK," I replied. Since last night into early morning was the sexual highlight of my life I wondered if I was agreeing to see Rosalyn again to ultimately help out Jessica or to get my ashes properly hauled? I tried not to answer that question.

At my job you have to be completely alert at all times otherwise you're going to end up in the hospital or dead, so except at the lunch break I didn't think about Jessica, Rosalyn, or sex. When I got to my apartment at 5:45 Rosalyn was already there with a heat pack of goodies.

After a smile and kiss on the lips from her, and me opening my door and letting her in before me, she put the dinner in the oven while I went to shower. I had only been in the shower for a few minutes when I was joined by a long, lean, sculptured, perfect female form. I exited with my dick and balls, and her tits, the cleanest in history although she made sure that there was no seminal discharge. "We need to save it all for tonight," she beamed as once the water was turned off she kissed me.

We had a lively discussion about current events, politics, and local sports teams during dinner and cleanup. Afterward we took a slow walk around the block, played a couple of hands of gin rummy, and then got naked. This time it was all compatibility testing -- no animal fuck to start out with. By the time of our last copulation about 2 a. m. I had sweetly eaten her already twice-fucked pussy, and then made slow gentle love to her, after which we fell asleep with my mouth still sucking one of her nipples and her hand lightly stroking my scrotum.

After a breakfast of waffles and coffee as we kissed goodbye Rosalyn said "You're doing great. Over the next few months we'll probably need another couple of sessions but my report to Jess will be all systems go. Do you have immediate plans to ask her to marry you?"

"Yes, I do," I sighed, even though my mind was still awash with endorphins from the last night and early morning sexcapades. I sounded more confident about that than I really was.

"You'll make a great husband and she a great wife," Rosalyn smiled as she laid another zealous kiss on me before wiggling her ass as she went out the door.

*************

I saw Jessica again the Thursday after my last session with Rosalyn. After we ate, played miniature golf, and made out in my car, this time with me getting a bare nipple in my hand, as Jessica was exiting my car to return to her parents' house she smiled and said "Rosalyn thinks that you'd make any woman a great husband," and then with a quick kiss and no further ado scurried away.

"This is the weirdest family in the world," I said to myself as I drove back to my apartment.

My relationship with Jessica was really good. While some past girlfriends got irritated by my naivety Jessica found it cute and kissed me every time I exposed my lack of sophistication.

Though my relationship with Jessica was excellent, the next few months were often weird too. I had two more overnight sessions with Rosalyn, and two weeks before I married Jessica a last session. After the Sunday afternoon last session Rosalyn crowned me as a perfect gentle sex partner for her sister, and then had me fuck her like she was a three dollar whore as a going away exercise, "Since once you're married we can never have sex again," she said. I only agreed to the intense goodbye fuck, the most physically taxing and rewarding of my life, because she played another video from Jessica asking me to reward Rosalyn for being so helpful; what a sacrifice.

Except for the succubus version of Rosalyn invading my dreams and momentarily distressing me, and my last session with Rosalyn, I was devoted to Jessica. I had asked her to marry me a few months before my last session with Rosalyn, and Jessica enthusiastically accepted my proposal. I got her the nicest ring that I could afford -- Rosalyn helped me pick it out -- and she loved it.

I wasn't real enamored with the religious part of the wedding ceremony, but the audience/congregation seemed to like it and it went off without a hitch. Jessica's parents paid for everything, and it and the reception were big joyous events. The only mildly disturbing part was when the stone cold sober matron of honor -- big sis Rosalyn -- moved her crotch into mine when we danced at the reception. I had to go to the washroom immediately thereafter to deflate the tent in my pants.

The honeymoon in Bermuda -- which Bernice and Franklin also paid for -- was heavenly. Jessica's pussy was a little sore after the first few nights but I was gentle, pleased her orally before each penetration of her vagina with my penis, and in view of my love for her the feelings were very rewarding. Nothing could have spoiled our time -- not even the night when the succubus returned to my dreams. When I woke up with a hard-on I gently stimulated my naked wife next to me and made love to her, purging the succubus from my mind.

************

Our life as young marrieds was fantastic; at least for five months. About twenty one weeks after our nuptials Jessica came in from her job as a paralegal all excited. "I have a surprise; guess what, honey?" she chuckled as she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately.

"We're going to have some fun tonight?" I chuckled back as I humorously moved my eyebrows up and down.

"No, that's not a surprise, honey; that is what we're going to do virtually every night for the rest of our lives. My news is that Rosalyn just announced that she's pregnant. She wanted to keep the news under wraps for a while longer but Mom saw that her belly was a little distended and Rosalyn's pride will never allow her to get fat, so she had to admit that she's pregnant."

"Uh...how...far along is she?" I stuttered, trying to do calculations in my head.

"Oh she says about ten weeks, but if that's right she's showing a bit early; but however long it's been since she got pregnant, the good news is that we're going to be an aunt and uncle." Then she kissed me hard again, and ran her hand over my crotch where my little soldier had for some reason come to attention.

"Oh no," Jessica laughed, "Looks like I'll have to take care of my man's problem before we make dinner."

And so she did, riding me cowgirl like she was trying for a blue ribbon in a rodeo. While my climax was powerful and rendered her momentarily senseless, I was disturbed by the thoughts rampaging through my brain while I ejaculated.

Later that night, after dinner, as Jessica and I sat watching TV I was troubled and needed some clarification. I pulled out my iPhone and texted Rosalyn; I didn't want to be obvious so I said "Congratulations, Jessica just gave me the good news. How far along are you?"

Her response came almost immediately. "I didn't go off birth control until after your wedding but fortunately got pregnant quickly; thanks for you congrats!" followed by a smiley face.

"Who is the text from?" Jessica innocently asked when my phone binged.

"Rosalyn; I congratulated her on her pregnancy by text and she responded," I responded.

"Let me see," Jessica smiled reaching for my phone. We have no secrets -- except what Jessica told me in a video not to talk with her about -- so I handed it over.

As I turned my attention back to the TV Jessica looked at my phone a long while with a puzzled look on her face. When I noticed it I asked "What's a matter, hon?"

"I'm puzzled why she told you when she went off birth control. Do you have any idea why?"

I naively replied "Well it's probably because of the timing of the subject you told me not to talk about with you because you were embarrassed."

"What subject is that?" was her surprising reply.

"Well, you know, when you told me to have lunch with Rosalyn and then later when you went out of town things that we would talk about and that she could report to you."

She still looked perplexed when she responded "Well Rosalyn reported to me that you wanted at least two kids, desirably three, that you would prefer that I stay at home when the kids are young but would leave it totally up to me, that you were OK with a big wedding..."

She was going to continue when I cut her off. "No; while all of those things are true I never talked with Rosalyn about any of them."

Even more perplexed she asked "Then what did you talk to her about?"

Now I was getting a little nervous. "In your videos you said that you were too embarrassed to talk to me about it in person."

After a long pause she got a weird look on her face and said "Now I want you to ignore whatever I said to you in a video and tell me."

Then I was really embarrassed, but when I saw her arms crossed and a stern look on her face I was honest. "About Rosalyn doing a sexual compatibility assessment for you."

"Did Rosalyn do any hands-on experimentation?"

"Of course," was my confused reply.

"So she fucked you?" Jessica snarled.

I had never heard her swear before. I was concerned and sweating but I couldn't stop now. "Well at the start but we eventually made love which is what she was supposed to report to you, that I would make gentle love to you and not fuck like an animal."

Jessica's face was now a mask of confusion; her gaze and mouth indicated extreme anger, but there were also a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks. "So you saw videos of me asking you to have sex with Rosalyn to assure sexual compatibility with me."

"Three different videos," I choked out.

After a pregnant pause Jessica asked "Do you know what Rosalyn does for a living?"

"I know that she works in sales for a forensic technology company," I replied.

"That's what she told you?"

"Yes, hon."

"Did she ever tell you what her college degree is in?"

"Not is so many words, but she gave every indication that it was in marketing."

"While the lying bitch works for a forensic technology company she doesn't work in sales, and her degree is in computer science. Rosalyn develops AI programs and investigates videos and audios to see if they were created by AI," Jessica snarled.

"You mean Artificial Intelligence?"

"Yes, you dumb bastard," she screamed, then burst out crying.

I almost fainted as she dissolved into a bawling fetal position. I apprehensively tried to comfort her, while almost unable to breathe myself, but she pushed me away and swore again; I had never heard her swear before and now she had three times within minutes.

As I sat shell-shocked on the couch I couldn't tell you how much time passed before I saw Jessica angrily snap out of her condition and jump up screaming "I'll scratch that bitch's eyes out," as she started running toward our condo's garage.

I tried to stop her, but I probably would have ended up hurting her if I tried to grab her she was so wild, and she smacked me in the head twice when I tried to get in her way. With her purse and car keys in hand she blasted out the house and the garage, not even bothering to close the garage door as her tires squealed in the driveway.

I went and flopped back on the couch, totally immune to what was being said on the TV. I considered calling Rosalyn but both because I didn't have the energy to do anything, and because I was as pissed at her as I was sad about the situation and my naivety, I just sat immobile on the couch.

**********

Sometime later that night my iPhone started ringing. I ignored it the first two times, but with absolutely no enthusiasm I answered the third ring with a hollow "Hello."

"Maverick, it's me, Rosalyn. Jess just left here to go to my parents' house; I don't think that she'll be returning to your place tonight. Can I come over; we need to talk."

"You're my least favorite person in the world right now, Rosalyn; I don't think that's a good idea."

"Please Maverick; we can't put this off; Ralph wants me out tonight and well...well...I am carrying your kid."

Now my mind was really fucked up. After a long delay when twice she asked if I was still on the line I said "OK. Just come in through the garage pedestrian door; it's unlocked."

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes," she replied before terminating the call.

I guess that it was fifteen minutes when Rosalyn was sitting next to me. I can't tell you for sure because I didn't look at the time and my mind was still completely fucked-up, but I did turn to look at her once I saw her turn the TV off with the remote and gently turn my head toward her.

When my eyes finally focused for the first time that I ever saw her Rosalyn didn't look confident; she looked vulnerable. Unfortunately her vulnerability also somehow made her look even sultrier to me. My anger seemed to instantly evaporate. After we stared at each other for a while, she unable to maintain her gaze and occasionally looking down before re-connecting, I finally asked "Why?"

Vulnerable Rosalyn gulped and with tears falling down her cheeks and in a meek voice replied "I fell for you the instant that I saw you; I couldn't help myself. I knew that we couldn't be together so I wanted something to always remember you by, who I would be with for the next eighteen years; your baby. I knew that both you and Jess were naïve and that I could expertly fake her asking you to have sex with me. I'm sorry that I got caught -- but not sorry that I'm carrying your baby."

"How do we recover from this?" I pondered out loud.

"I really don't know," she replied. "Ralph will undoubtedly divorce me -- I can't blame him -- and knowing Jess she'll likely divorce you. Let's sleep on it and think about it tomorrow. We're too emotionally drained tonight."

Her last sentence was about the truest thing anyone had ever said. We got up off the couch, turned off the lights, she carried the small suitcase she had apparently brought with her, and we went to the main bedroom. We undressed and got into the shower together.

I didn't expect it but Rosalyn's pregnant body really turned me on. However, we refrained from having sex. We washed each other off then went to bed. She put on one of my T-shirts and I put on only a pair of boxers. We were both so emotionally drained that we were asleep in minutes with her head on my shoulder -- and we woke up about 8 a. m. in exactly the same position Friday.

We both called in sick to work that Friday and started to figure out how to rebuild our lives.

***********

Not surprisingly Ralph had Rosalyn served -- at my condo -- Monday morning. Jessica took a little longer to act. I met with her at her parents' house every day after work the next week. Her parents were mortified. While they had a good deal of hostility toward me, "How could you be so fucking simple?" was Franklin's question (the first time that I ever heard him swear), which I had no answer for. Things would have been worse for me if not for the disappointment and anger they directed at Rosalyn. They refused to take her calls that week.

Despite my promises, apologies, and discussions with Jessica, the Saturday after Revelation Thursday (which is what I called the day my comfortable life collapsed) Jessica told me that she couldn't get past it. She arranged to have me served the next Monday night at our former abode.

During this time Rosalyn stayed with me. She was the mother of my child and regardless of what would happen in the future I was going to be completely involved in my child's life and I was required to ensure that its mother was healthy if I wanted my child to be.

Rosalyn and I showered and slept together without sex until the day after I was served with divorce papers. That Tuesday night she came to bed naked, rather than with one of my T-shirts on, and pulled down my boxers before I got into bed. As she gently kissed me she mumbled "Regardless of what happens in the future you are the father of my child so you need to brand me as yours until you ultimately decided to discard me."

That night was magical. While we needed to be careful of positions to be sure not to hurt the baby, after a slow, gentle, love-making session I felt about the most serene that I ever had in my life. Rosalyn was literally glowing and looked like an angel rather than a succubus. As we were nose-to-nose in post-coital bliss beams from the full moon streaming through my bedroom skylight suddenly fell on the moist nipples of her pregnancy-enhanced boobs. My lips were drawn to a nipple like a moth to a flame. After a period of intense sucking, accompanied by mutual groans of satisfaction, our libidos skyrocketed and we had as aggressive a fuck as could safely be had given Rosalyn's condition.

Of course Rosalyn was way farther along than she had expressed when confirming her pregnancy to her family. Before we knew it she was well into her 7th month and went on maternity leave. She and I never talked about the future; we just lived and loved together while making plans for the delivery, not looking into the future any further than that. She was happy with the status quo; I was unwilling to rock the boat.

As Rosalyn's pregnancy proceeded the Angus and the Germane-Bright divorces did too. They were possibly the least contentious divorces in the last twenty years in our metropolitan area. Rosalyn was willing to give Ralph everything except her car, artwork, and personal possessions, as long as she didn't have to pay any alimony (her trust fund -- which she came into when she turned 27 -- was off-limits because of a prenup). He was happy with that.

I was also willing to give Jessica everything -- including buying out her half of the condo we bought together -- but she too was only interested in her car, artwork, and personal possessions and didn't request, or want despite my offer, alimony. She would never be hurting because when she turned 27 her very large trust fund would kick in just like Rosalyn's had.

The big day finally came and Rosalyn delivered a large (8 lb., one ounce; 22.4 inches long) healthy baby boy (who we named Blake Franklin Angus on the birth certificate; no more cow names and with no discussion Rosalyn agreed to have him be given my surname) almost exactly nine months after our session together on the Sunday about two weeks before Jessica and I got married. While we had had little contact with Rosalyn's family since Revelation Thursday, it's amazing what the first grandchild can do to mend fences. My parents were always on board, surprisingly sanguine about the situation primarily expressing the attitude "shit happens!"