The Big Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernice and Franklin were over-the-moon over Blake; he really was a cute baby with a full head of blond hair, just like mine, very unusual for a newborn. Rosalyn's brother and his pastor wife also seemed thrilled, and even Jessica made an appearance at the hospital and cooed about Blake, although she and Rosalyn didn't interact much.

Even though it was totally unnecessary for verification purposes with Rosalyn's knowledge I had a DNA test done. There was a 99.99% probability that I was Blake's father; neither Rosalyn nor I commented about it.

Rosalyn took four months off work after Blake was born, three months maternity leave and one month of a sabbatical, and then returned to work. By then her body was just as toned as before she got pregnant -- maybe even more so since she had more free time to exercise. Starting roughly six weeks after Blake's delivery her exercise regime included making love to, and getting fucked by, me virtually every day. Once Rosalyn went back to work she had excellent in-house daycare at her office for three days a week, and one day a week each of the grandmothers demanded that they be able to care for Blake.

Rosalyn and I continued to live together, make love, and fuck, without a serious discussion about our future until Blake was about fourteen months old. Then Rosalyn arranged for a week trip for us to Hawaii (eight days counting travel) leaving Blake four days with each of the two sets of grandparents. Since Rosalyn started living with me we had no serious disagreements and in fact got along better than virtually any other couple that we knew.

The second night of our trip to Hawaii -- after we had made love under the stars on a remote beach -- Rosalyn got nose-to-nose with me. "Mav, I've loved you since the first day that I met you, and love you even more now that we have Blake. I want to get married. I know that you don't trust me, and you might never trust me, and that's totally understandable. What I propose to get you to trust me enough to get married is for me to have both a lie detector test and a voice stress test on the anniversary of the day that we conceived Blake, unless it's a Sunday when it will be pushed to the next day."

I was intrigued. "For how long?" I inquired.

"Every single year until Blake is thirty. I'll pay for the tests from my trust fund, only you will get the results, and you can have the examiners ask any questions that you want. If any test ever indicates cheating I will not contest the divorce and will pay you $1,000,000 from my trust fund in addition to an equitable distribution of our other assets. I'll sign a prenup with those conditions."

"If we get married what if I want to fuck you every day?"

"Except for when I'm sick then you will."

"What if I want to tie you to my bed, blindfold you, and have my way with you the entire night?"

"I'll make sure to go to the toilet before we start."

"What if I want to get you pregnant two or three more times and suck your pregnancy-enhanced tits?"

"As long as there's enough left for the babies you can have at it."

"Hmmm. I'll think about it as I fuck you in the concubine position and then give you my answer."

"Pervert," she grinned before turning on her stomach on the beach blanket and moving her legs apart to reveal her bare pussy.

***************

Rosalyn and I have now been married for ten years, and have two girls in addition to Blake; plus an Irish Wolfhound that's too big and too much trouble, but since the kids love her and she protects them with her life, I put up with her. All extended family members seem to get along with us and each other, including Jessica -- although it took her about three years to forgive me, and five years to forgive Rosalyn.

Rosalyn has passed every lie detector and voice stress test with flying colors. We still make love or fuck almost every day. I trust her, but I see no reason to terminate her yearly tests. Seems I once heard the phrase "Trust but verify," and considering how naïve I've been in the past I intend to keep doing that until Blake turns thirty.