All Comments on 'The Big Swing - Limo Swap'

by wiintermute

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
confusing

very hard to keep up with who was doing what to who?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Damn, this is some hot stuff. Such a shame that we seem to have lost wiintermute to the site. His writing seems to be from a short spell several years ago. I would have loved to have followed the growth of these characters over a few more episodes. Perhaps another budding author can pick up the chalice and run with it. Now that might be an interesting challenge....

Well done Wiintermute. You wrote top stuff. Thanks.

ES003ES003almost 12 years ago
Really nice

Too bad we lost your future writings. That was hot. Another author not afraid for the bi-sexual mean bi-sexual, both sexes. Dripping, need to go run some bath water and get off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unbelievable....

Good Lord! I was hard when they were on the airplane, and then dripping pre-cum throughout the limo ride - had to slow down stroking as I was on the verge of cumming.....Great story -- all of the combinations...wonderful. Finally, came...big spurts...when they were cum-swapping at the end. Wonderful!

Passionwriter2019Passionwriter2019over 4 years ago
Swinging beautifully

Absolutely fabulous! I came twice while reading this. Must try it next time we fly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous