The Big Swing - Limo Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and spread my wife’s cheeks a little further with my right hand, and with my left, I reached around behind Austin, under and between his legs. I reached up from below, grabbed Austin’s cock and guided it into my wife’s waiting pussy. He hesitated briefly while Marlissa’s tight pussy lips adjusted to the large cock head, but then drove it in with one stroke.

“Holy fuck!” Marlissa cried out. “Oh fuck yes!” I continued to fuck Amy’s mouth, and enjoyed when she sucked on my balls at times. But I was mostly enthralled by watching Austin’s cock move in and out of my wife’s cunt. He was now pounding her hard, his balls slapping against her clit, causing her to grunt and cry out with each stroke. “Unh, unh, oh, oh, fuck, oh, oh, unh-unh-unh, uh, uh…”

I was fascinated with Austin’s cock and balls as they pounded my wife’s pussy. Without really thinking about it, I reached behind him and cupped his swinging balls. He didn’t react at all, just kept pounding his cock into Marlissa’s tight hole. With my right hand, I reached under Marlissa’s belly and put my fingers and the junction where his cocked entered her wet cunt hole. I felt his hot hardness slide in and out between my fingers. With my left hand cupping and massaging his balls, and my fingers exploring the union of his cock and Marlissa’s pussy, I really felt like a part of their fucking. It was exhilarating. I then found her clit with my fingers, and began to rub it firmly, in tight circles.

“Oh, yes, Ian, rub my clit. You two are make me cum, baby, make me cum. Shit!”

Acting now on pure impulse, caution to the wind, I continued to cup Austin’s heavy balls, but then slid my thumb up the crack of his ass and found his tight puckered hole. There was a brief disruption of his rhythm, but then he actually arched his back, spreading his ass cheeks a little. I rubbed my thumb around his ass hole and pressed it gently.

“Oh, god, Ian, that feels good. Keep doing that, oh yes.”

“What’s he doing to you, Austin,” Marlissa panted between grunts and gasps.

“He’s massaging my balls and pressing his thumb against my ass. I’ve never done this, but it feels great. Oh God, you’re so tight, Marlissa.”

“Oh Ian, put your thumb in his ass. Rub his balls while he fucks me, baby. Make him shoot a big load, baby. Make him cum really big in me. I want to feel him empty his balls in my pussy.”

I coated my thumb with my spit, then pressed it back against his asshole. He paused in his slamming into my wife, and I felt his puckered hole relax slightly. I pushed my thumb into his ass and he groaned, partly from pain, I’m sure. “Oh God, man, that’s incredible. I’ve never had anything in my ass before. It’s so intense. Fuck my ass, man. I’m gonna cum in your wife, man.” As I fucked his ass with my thumb and massaged his balls with my fingers, he began pounding into Marlissa’s juicy cunt again. I continued to massage Marlissa’s clit harshly. I was so enthralled by the sensations in my hands and the visuals in front of my face, that I barely noticed when Amy stopped sucking my cock and kneeled beside to my left.

She watched open-mouthed at my thumb fucking her boyfriend’s ass and my hand massaging his balls. “I wouldn’t believe it if I wasn’t seeing it with my own eyes. He’s liking this!”

“Oh shit, yes, Amy. His thumb in my ass feels so good.”

“Wow,” she said. “Ian, are you bi?”

“I don’t know, Amy. I guess. I’m experiencing a lot of new things recently. I’m beginning to think it’s all good, you know what I mean?”

“I think I might start to agree with you,” Austin said.

“Wow,” Amy said again. She then slid closer them and put her hand on Marlissa’s ass. Then she slid her fingers down and fondled the area where his cock was sliding into my wife’s pussy, much like I had from below, earlier. She pulled her fingers to her face to see that they were glistening with my wife’s pussy juices. I leaned forward and sucked her fingers into my mouth.

“Yum,” I said, and grinned at her.

She put her hand back to where her boyfriends cock was pounding into my wife’s cunt. This time when she pulled her hand to her face, she put her fingers in her own mouth. She closed her eyes and savored the flavor. “Yeah,” was all she said.

I continued to vigorously fuck her boyfriends ass with my thumb, massaging his balls, and rubbing my wife’s clit. Both of them were moaning and grunting. I could tell they were getting close to climaxing. Amy then slid closer to me and reached around with her left hand and grasped my throbbing cock. She reached behind and beneath me with her right hand, still wet with her saliva and my wife’s pussy juice, and slid a slim finger into my ass. I jolted a little, then relaxed. It hurt for an instance, then began to feel wonderful. Soon, a second finger found it’s way into my ass. I was buzzing with pleasure, as she stroked my cock, and fingered my ass.

I suddenly felt Austin’s balls tighten up and his pounding increased in tempo. “Oh, shit, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum!”

“Yes!” Marlissa screamed, “fuck me, cum in me, fuck meeeeeeeeee!!”

With a mighty groan, Austin slammed in one final time and held his cock, buried to the balls in my wife’s cunt. I continued to massage his balls vigorously while I rubbed my wife’s clit with the same intensity. Both of them were screaming now, cumming together.

“Oh my God, Ian, he’s squirting in me. I’m cumming so hard! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!!!!!”

I felt his balls spasm and convulse in my hand. After what seemed like a few minutes, his orgasm subsided and he fell limp on Marlissa’s back, his cock still buried in her clenching pussy.

“Oh man, that was intense. You fingering my ass made my orgasm twice as intense as any I’ve had. Your milking my balls made me shoot a quart into your wife.”

“Oh, yes, baby. A quart, at least.”

“Shit, that was hot,” Amy said. She’s stopped pumping my cock, entranced at watching her boyfriend cum inside my wife with such intensity.

Still acting on pure impulse, I said, “Okay, pull out, big fella. Let’s get you guys cleaned up.” I reached between them and grasped the base of Austin’s cock. It was still hard and glistened with the milky juices of my wife’s pussy and his cum. He rolled to his right and sat, slumped back against the seat, eyes closed. Marlissa lay limp on the seat, her legs still spread, her pussy lips gaping open slightly, still stretched from that harsh fucking. I reached up and grabbed Amy by the hair and pushed her face forward into my wife’s dripping cunt.

“Wait! No, no I – mmmmppphhhpmmmppphhh!” I pushed her face into Marlissa’s sopping pussy and held it there. Grasping her head tightly, I began grinding her face into my wife’s cunt back and forth. She whimpered and struggled, but she was no match for my strength.

Austin opened his eyes, looked down at me forcing his girlfriend’s face into my wife’s cum drenched cunt from behind, and said, “Oh yeah, baby, I’ve always wanted to see you do that. Lick that pussy, baby, I know you’ll like it. Suck my cum out of that cunt.”

Marlissa looked back over her shoulder and said, “Oh shit, baby, make her suck my pussy. Make her drink her man’s cum from my cunt. Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh that feels so good Amy, stick your tongue in my hole, suck out that cum.” She reached back and grabbed a handful of Amy’s hair, too, and held her head in place as she ground her pussy into Amy’s muffled cries.

After another moment’s resistance, Amy stopped struggling and began to lick Marlissa’s pussy with enthusiasm. She stopped trying to push away with her hand, and instead used her hands to spread my wife’s ass cheeks apart even farther so she could plunge her tongue deep inside her dripping pussy. I moved behind her and slid my cock into her tight cunt. Austin watched as I dogged his girlfriend from behind while she sucked my wife’s cunt. He was stroking his still rigid cock, which was still coated with thick juices. It looked so good. Still pounding into Amy’s pussy, I leaned forward and slid my mouth onto Austin’s cock.

“Whoa, man! What are you doing?”

“Quiet,” I said. “I’m sucking my wife’s juices from your cock. Shut up and enjoy it.” He did.

Both Marlissa and Amy paused and turned to watch me slide my mouth over the head of his cock and push it deep into my throat. I pulled off his cock and licked down to his wet balls, sucking each one in turn into my mouth. I continued my rhythmic pounding into Amy’s pussy, and pushed her head back into Marlissa’s cunt. They resumed their activity as I sucked and licked Austin’s throbbing cock.

Suddenly, Marlissa cried out that she was cumming again. Amy screamed that she too was cumming and immediately felt her pussy clenching around my cock. I was close and felt my balls tightening. After all this visual and sensory stimulation, I was gonna fill Amy’s pussy with jism. Just then, Austin grabbed my head with both hands and pushed his cock deep into my mouth. I felt his rod convulse and them my mouth was filled with hot salty cum. I swallowed as best I could, but come squirted out of the corners of my mouth and down my chin. After five or six healthy squirts into my throat, he relaxed and slumped back exhausted. I let his spent cock fall from my mouth, cum dripping from my cheeks and chin. Marlissa was now sitting up, watching me fuck Amy. Amy’s ass was in the air, and her face was on the floor of the limo. I had a firm grip on Amy’s hips as I pounded her pussy from behind. Marlissa leaned forward and kissed me deeply, then began licking and sucking the cum from my face. It was a very hot sensation.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming, I’m gonna blow my load into Amy’s tight cunt. Shit!”

“Wait!” Austin said. “Let me have it.” With that, he dropped to his knees beside me. He pushed me back, my cock slipping out of his girlfriend’s cunt with an audible “plop”. He grasped my cock and pumped it, pointing it at his girlfriend’s ass and pussy. The first stream splashed a direct hit right on her brown puckered asshole, then dripped down the slit of her pussy. The second stream hit her pussy lips and joined the first stream as it began to run down the back of her thighs. He then leaned down and engulfed my cock in his mouth. I blew the final spurts of my huge load into his mouth as he pumped my cock and massaged my balls.

Marlissa leaned down and pulled Austin’s girlfriend onto the seat. She kissed the startled Amy on the lips, pushing her tongue into Amy’s mouth, no doubt tasting her own juices. Amy resisted briefly then returned the kiss, caressing Marlissa’s face with her hands. Marlissa broke the kiss and pushed Amy onto her back on the seat. “I’m still dripping your boyfriend’s cum, and you’ve got some cum inside you that I want to taste.” Amy was lying there, still looking stunned, when Marlissa stood and positioned herself in a 69 over Amy’s long slender body. She pulled Amy’s legs apart and up and dove into to her smooth pussy. Amy cried out and shuddered, but kept her legs spread wide, taking my wife’s tongue into her cunt.

“Oh my God, what are you doing to me? Oh shit, that feels so good. Yes, Marlissa, suck my pussy.”

Marlissa sucked and slurped and plunged her tongue into Amy’s pussy. She licked Amy’s thighs clean of my cum. Amy then reached up around Marlissa’s waist and pulled her pussy down onto her waiting mouth. Marlissa moaned as Amy began licking and sucking my wife’s swollen clit, and sucking the stream of cum that poured from her opening. Suddenly both women groaned and thrashed their pelvises, grinding their pussies into each other’s face as they came, hard.

Totally exhausted, Marlissa rolled off of Amy. The two women lowered and smoothed the hems of their dresses while Austin and I put our pants back on and tucked in our shirts, just as the limo pulled up in front of our house.

We exchanged phone numbers, promising to get together again very soon. Austin kissed my wife deeply as I plunged my tongue into Amy’s salty, cum and pussy juice flavored mouth. Then Amy put her hand behind Marlissa’s neck and pulled her in for a long, wet tongue kiss. A very hot goodnight kiss. Marlissa moaned and gently squeezed Amy’s ass cheeks as they sucked on each other’s tongue.

We waved as the limo pulled away from the curb and disappeared around the corner.

“I don’t think our lives will ever be the same, darling,” I said. “And I don’t think theirs will either.”

“I sure hope not,” Marlissa said with a smile, “For all of us, I sure hope not.”

I smiled and kissed her deeply and we went inside, to finally rest after our long trip. But already, I was planning more new and exciting experiences. Life was about to get very interesting.

12