All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 05-06'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Amazing work with a great cliffhanger. Bosom Buddies will be proud of the way you have taken on his mantle of Best School Harem writer. 😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing as always! Really hoping it ramps up more in the near future.

Would you consider having a chapter where they all play some sex game together that results in the girls messing around with each other? Specifically Mari, Zofi, and Neevie would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How often do you plan on releasing a new chapter? Both for here and storiesonline.

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

Great story and I agree, talk about a cliffhanger! I can't wait until the next one comes out.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

To answer the question about how often I'm releasing chapters, it depends on how quickly I can edit them. My rough drafts are available on my Patreon page, but my expectation is to get two 'Final Version' chapters posted here per week.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Moving pretty quick which is nice. Hopefully there is a lot of fun and different things to come. Waiting several days to a week for the next part does suck however, I want it all now lol.

4myjack4myjackalmost 3 years ago

I am really enjoying the buildup of this story, I am looking forward to your releasing new chapters as you finish your editing. If you need another proofreader let me know.

youjizz123youjizz123almost 3 years ago

I'm not sure what I'm excited for more? The sex scenes or the coming conflict of the BTC. Great work fitting in both an entertaining story and hot sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn I wish you didn’t cut away from when Mari joined Matt and Belle. Also what was Zofi doing to Neevie to make her whimper???

I hope that we can start getting scenes with just a couple girls at a time. I don’t think they all need to be there for every sexual scene

XacksonXacksonalmost 3 years ago

The solution is simple. He is all of their boyfriends and they do things at their own pace.

I also had the idea towards the end of page 7 of the first part that they line up in some semblance of an order and just roll a dice where 1 is the left and 6 the right and who ever got rolled was first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed it. Can't wait for more.

But seriously, that was a bitch move on Sam's part

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 3 years ago

Glad to see you back!

Love this story so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m really enjoying this story. It is nice to see an author make real and interesting obstacles while still making the story have plenty of interesting sex where everyone is having a good time. Not to slam any other writers, but I think it is easier to lean on taboo and reluctance as plot devices rather than the actual dynamics of the people involved.

It might be an unrepentant and purposefully juvenile male fantasy, but so far it has been so without being degrading to the women involved. While the story is still, and pleasingly, centered on sex, we are still able to understand the woman as fully independent people with their own life outside of the main character’s point of view.

On a personal level, even if in my imagination I need to age them up a little (I’m in my mid twenties so I imagine characters as being around that age) having the women be so kind AND aggressive while still reading as normal humans is really refreshing. It might be a male fantasy, but in this case it is not a kind that delights in the more toxic aspects of male fantasy. A group of cool aggressive women who all want to sleep with you?

I also like that this story is not trying to be “art.” Which I mean in a fully not degrading sense. It isn’t that the quality is worse than something that does, but rather the author seems to understand that this isn’t just a story that involves sex, but a story meant to be sexy. That it can do so while still communicating an interesting story and making us want a good ending for our characters is a testament to the writers skill.

I can’t wait for the story to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was really hoping belle and matty would lose their virginities together and i am PISSED it didn’t happen. I’m also currious what happened with matty belle and mari, as well as what zofi did to neevie.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I submitted Chapters 7 and 8 back on June 4th but it’s still in pending status. No idea why it hasn’t posted yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story, please keep writing chapters!! 🙂👍

kalaniahkalaniahalmost 3 years ago

Still loving it, great twist at the end.Looking forward to the rest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapters.

When the story will end for you please make an effort and write another chapter, because it is really really good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible!!! So hot!! Great author, not just because of the sexual aspects but the story itself. Want to read the next chapter right now. But I guess I'll start on your other stories while I wait.

jr4realjr4realalmost 3 years ago

I hope this is not the end, i love this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it! Please send the next chapter!

kalaniahkalaniahalmost 3 years ago

For those who haven't looked, Bluedragonauthor also posts on other websites. As of 11 Jun 21 , this story only goes to Ch 6 on this site even though the Author has said he's submitted additional chapters a week ago they still aren't here. I found on storiesonline.net , everything up to Ch 9 is released.Just look up the Authors name. you'll have to sign up ( no costs involved just an email needed )He also has a patreon, just read his bio on this site for the web address.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely love your work, keep it up!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Booooo!👎 Hiss!!!!! Annabelle is supposed to take Matthew's cherry!

I'm sorry, but I absolutely love Belle. The moment that I read, "And we're not gonna stop, no matter what you say," Belle charged, fire in her eyes. "He was my Matty before he was any of yours, and if one of you tries to keep me from him, I'm taking him home and not giving him back!" was when Annabelle stole my heart ❤.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NOOOO, IT SHOULD'VE BEEN BELLE!

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

Wow, I read this differently from some of you. When Belle came back and took him on the floor, it was mentioned about a belly full of cum. They aren't virgins and she is going on the pill for them to continue. Sam wants him bad and is going to be very sad that she isn't his first or his most desired. Fun fantasy read. Thank you for writing and sharing.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

I love the exuberant youthful abundance of sex! And at a deeper level, I have been thinking how well you capture the truth of a young man who is *both* hot and horny and ready to get off any way he can with all the girls *and* quite genuinely caring for the girls and wanting to do right by them. I can relate - and you do well to capture that Matt is no angel and no devil, just a very human mix of lust and love.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Harem in any other name, is still a harem!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Ooooohhhhh, NNNOOO...she didn't!!!!! Matt's virginity WAS NOT HERS TO TAKE...IT BELONGED TO ANNABELLE!! Sam has overstepped here, and is gonna reap some bad Karma from this (I think...we will see in upcoming submission.)

ALL of the girls apparently wanted to be the first with Matt, at least as far as losing their own virginities...from my POV Matt should have lined up ALL OF THEM AND THEY ALL LOST THEIR VIRGINITIES TOGETHER...AND Belle should have been first...just the way I see it..."maybe" Alice, as best friend, but I see Belle was the one who should have been first!

Still, the whole story is fascinating; Matt is very concerned about the feelings and attitudes of ALL the girls, while trying to balance his own for all of them!! He is sensitive, with a long-term view of how the "Club" survives each encounter...and Sam's lack of control is going to strain that!

Tally Ho!! On to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What, no 69? I'dve thought the girls would have thought of that almost immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

However uncredible the story plot (6 girls sharing one guy, constantly occupying themselves with sexual activity, having extended conversations about the theoretical concept of faithfulness, seriously?! Teenagers have lives, can't be bothered and get bored, so THAT is totally uncredible), you DO develop the characters and everyone is a credible personality. So i gave u five stars for just that, regardless.

wrytwrytover 1 year ago

Too much unnecessary drama but gotta read what author writes. Giving it 3 stars, hope the next part is better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm here more for the honest communication than for the sex scenes (which are still great btw).

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Damn, you did it again! I have no idea if you are a man or woman. Honestly, don’t care. You write teenage conversations as good as anyone I have ever read. I’m also beginning to think that you can read minds over a long distance. Because you sure read mine. The sec is the frosting on the cake. The story is the substance, the good stuff! And the cliffhanger! Holy shit! as good if not better than the first chapter. Damn! Gotta go to work. Will get next segment tonight.

Oh, the rating; survey says ♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

You earned each one.

Ravey19Ravey1911 months ago

Looks like Sam has overstepped the mark seriously this time.

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

Finally, nailed one. And there's gonna be he'll to pay. I just feel so sorry for poor Mattie. They just won't give him a moments rest, between hand jobs, blowjobs, and tittyfucks his poor cocks gonna fall off. I'm really curious to see if Zofi and Sam blow him together and share their resulting creamy goodness with each other.

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Oh no! There goes the virginity. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES