The Big Tits Club Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears started running down her cheeks, causing her mascara (or eyeliner?) to run and give her watery raccoon-eyes. But despite the apparent discomfort, she continued to ram my dick into her throat, and although she got within an inch of my thick base, she never quite pulled it off.

"Fuck! How the fuck did Mari do it?!?" she swore after pulling away, retching just a little, and fighting to catch her breath.

I chuckled and reached down to take hold of her hands and pull her back up to a standing position. "Hey, hey, relax. It's not a big deal."

"It's a big deal to me!"

I hugged her tightly and stroked her spine. "Seriously, Sam. I promise I won't love you any less just because you have a functional gag reflex. I've got a big dick, I know it."

Sam blinked and stared at me, her irises somehow glowing amber amidst the heavy darkness of the surrounding eyeliner. "You love me?"

I winced. "I love all the BTC girls."

She didn't look sure whether to feel relieved or disappointed, but smiled nonetheless. Suddenly, she brightened as if a lightbulb went off in her head. "I know. The couch!"

"What?"

Sam was already tugging me by the hand into the family room, and I had to try and hold my pants up around my knees just to manage a duck walk fast enough to keep up. "Mari managed to do it over here on the couch. The angle might be easier than straight on. I couldn't breathe the other way."

"Uh, worth a try," I conceded, allowing the spirited young vixen to push me down into the couch and drop my pants back to my ankles.

Sam grinned at me, stroked my shaft twice with her right hand, and then bent over to inhale my prick. Halfway down, she paused and looked up at me to make sure she had my full and undivided attention. And when our eyes met, she actually winked.

I'll spoil the ending and tell you she still couldn't quite do it. She tried for about ten minutes straight and never got closer than an inch away. It still felt AMAZING to me, but by the end of it, Sam was hunched over on her knees, hugging herself and outright bawling.

Seriously, Sam was crying in abject misery over not quite being able to deep-throat me. I quickly went to kneel beside her, wrapping my arms around her reassuringly, shushing her gently, and telling her over and again, "It's okay, it's okay. You really don't have to do it. I don't mind."

"It's not okay," Sam insisted. "I WANT to do it."

"I know you do. But I think it's time you at least took a break. This isn't a big deal to me."

It was the wrong thing to say. Sam suddenly stared at me, righteous fury in her eyes. "Well it IS a big deal to ME."

I blinked and let go of her, holding my hands up defensively. As reassuringly as I could manage, I said, "I can see that, and I appreciate you trying so hard."

Sam furrowed her eyebrows and hung her head dejectedly. "You really don't care, do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"You really don't care if I finish the deep-throat. Even if I did, it wouldn't change the way you feel about me, would it?"

"Of course not," I replied reassuringly. "I already promised I wouldn't love you any less if you couldn't do it."

"You're not listening," she complained, shaking her head.

"I'm trying." I reached out to grab a few tissues and handed them to her.

With a sigh, Sam accepted the tissues, sat back on her heels and wiped her eyes. Even when she was done, her eyes remained closed. She went silent for a long while, just... thinking... But the deep-set frown was etched onto her face, and I desperately tried to think of something else to make her feel better.

"Hey, climb up here," I said softly, suiting action to my words as I hugged her around her midsection and bodily lifted her up onto the couch, parking her butt right at the edge so that she had to recline quite a bit before her shoulders and head hit the backrest. Sam didn't resist, although she looked at me curiously. But her eyes did go wide when I slid the hem of her dress up, glided my hands along her stockinged legs, reached beneath to take hold of her panties, and started tugging them down.

With an eager look, Sam pressed her skyscraper heels into the floor and raised her ass off the couch to help me. I dragged her panties all the way down, putting her feet together so I could extract them over her shoes and set them aside. Only after I did so did she smirk and say, "I didn't give you permission to take my panties off. I thought you were the guy who would never do something without the girl giving you permission first."

I blushed, thought about that, and replied, "Actually, you said you trusted me to never do anything 'you didn't want me to'. There's a difference." And raising the hem of her dress out of the way, I leaned forward to take my first lick.

"Aye... I suppose there is... nnnggghhh!" Sam grunted as I started to go to work.

It didn't take long. Trying (and failing) to accomplish the deep-throat had stressed her out, winding her up tighter than a drum. She ramped up quickly, and only a few minutes after I started munching her out, all that tension burst out of her in an explosive orgasm that nearly ripped my head off. And in the end, she tilted to the side and lay slumped and exhausted across my couch.

"Fucking A, Matty..." the busty blonde bombshell wheezed. That lightbulb went off in her head again, and she grinned as she added, "I'm so tempted to have you come up here and just slide it into me."

I picked my head up, smiled back, and replied automatically, "Yes please!" But we both knew I would never do that, and I got up to grab a few tissues and wipe off my face. Hoisting my pants up, I buttoned myself but left the zipper and belt undone. Extending a hand down to her, I said, "C'mon. Let's go upstairs and get more comfortable. I've been fantasizing about getting you out of that dress all night, unless you think I should run you home sooner than later."

"I'm not going anywhere but up to your room," Sam replied quietly. She looked up at me, adoration in her eyes as she took my hand and stood up. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she kissed me softly, whimpering a little as she increased the pressure and snaked her tongue into my mouth. We made out for a minute or so, but I pulled away first and head-nodded toward the stairs. She held my hand with both of hers, almost as if she was afraid I'd let go, and let me lead her away.

Once inside my room with the door closed, just in case Mother came home early again, I led Sam over to the foot of my bed and paused to kiss her gently. While our lips were still together and our eyes still closed, I raised my hands and felt my way by touch to the back of her dress, slipping the catch and pulling down the zipper. Still with our tongues carving out each other's mouths, I felt for her shoulder straps and tugged them down her upper arms. And only then did I break the kiss so I could step back and watch, entranced, as I slowly dragged the satiny material down to reveal every inch of her goddess-like body before my hungry gaze.

The top of the dress got hung up on her prodigious boobs, but once I pulled hard enough for the garment to abruptly fall down to her waist, I found that Sam had really gone all out tonight, wearing an outfit she'd quite clearly planned on showing me at the end of our "date".

"Oh, my fucking GAWD..." I moaned rapturously, and Sam's smile lit up the room with both pride and delight at my reaction.

Even though her makeup had been messed up a little, her hair was still sexy and I loved the way her dangling silver earrings framed her face. She wore a strapless, black lace corset top that lifted and separated her huge breasts so that they almost appeared spherical. I tugged her satiny dress past her hips and down to the floor, revealing a matching garter belt to go with her thigh-high lace stockings. She stepped out of the satiny material and waited for me to remove her skyscraper heels, since I had my hands on her left shoe. But with a bit of a smile, I pulled my hands away and left the heels alone. "Wouldn't want your bootcamp training to go to waste," I murmured with a smile.

Still kneeling before her, I ran my hands up Sam's stockings and around to cup her juicy buttcheeks, using my grip to tug her crotch forward so I could inhale her sweet scent and take another lick at her sweet pussy, causing her to shiver. But I didn't linger, sliding my hands higher along her spine as I stood up, put my nose into her cleavage for a little bit, and finally pressed my lips to hers for another searing kiss while my hands went to the buttons of my shirt.

She started helping me unbutton myself. I focused on getting my tie loose, and only then realized I'd left the suit jacket hanging in the van. No matter, I could get it when I drove her home. Sam finished with my buttons, I pulled my shirt, tie, and undershirt off, kicked off my shoes, and finally stepped out of my pants and boxers. I was now completely naked while Sam remained fairly covered, having only removed her dress and panties. She started to rectify that by reaching behind herself, apparently to unzip the corset. But I made her squeal in surprise when I stooped, picked her up around her upper legs, and hoisted her up onto my bed, dropping her halfway so that only her calves and feet hung off the edge.

I also found myself on all fours directly above her, my thick and waving cock angled downward between us. The mushroom head actually scraped against the bare skin of her belly just below the hem of the corset, and for the briefest of seconds I thought about sliding back about a foot, lining myself up with her puffy pink labia, and pushing myself in. For the briefest of seconds, it looked like Sam was considering it too.

But it was just a brief second, and I quickly slid back down and off the bed, thinking about the story Sam had told me about the guy who barely got her off before hovering and begging her to let him push it in. I definitely didn't want to be THAT guy, so I slid off the bed and got to my knees on the floor, bent myself over, and started licking her again.

Sam bucked and moaned and didn't hold back her cries of ecstasy. She lasted a good bit longer than she had the first time, crying out two separate orgasms that slowly wore her down rather than a single explosive climax like the first one. It took me a while to get her to the third peak, and I used the lessons she had taught me about scratching her g-spot with my fingers to finally get her there. Only then did she start pushing my head away while whimpering, "No more. No more."

The lovely Aussie blonde lay flat on her back, spread eagle and gasping for breath. My cock was hard and throbbing and screaming for me to bury it into my lover's body, but I resisted the urge and started kissing my way along her naked skin. I started with Sam's legs, nibbled up her inner thighs until she giggled, took just one more lick at her saturated pussy, and swirled my tongue around her clit. Moving on, I tickled my way up her belly button, over the top of her corset, and started sucking on her exposed titflesh.

"Unzip me," Sam wheezed, and it took me a second to realize she meant the strapless corset. I quickly reached beneath her, found the zipper, and tugged it down her spine. A moment later, I pulled back on the two halves and tossed the lacy material off the bed while sitting up so I could fully admire the view. The beautiful blonde bombshell watched my eyes breathe in every inch of her naked breasts, watched me memorizing every last detail as if I could make this moment last forever. And only after taking my time to fully appreciate the magnificence of her rack did I finally bend over and shove my face into those marvelously massive melons she called boobs.

I stopped there for a good five minutes, just licking and sucking and fondling to my heart's content. Having spent so much time focusing on her pleasure, I was more than happy to take my own for as long as she was willing to let me. She didn't even have to bother commenting, 'Damn you love my tits.' It had been a known fact of the universe for years already.

But eventually she tugged at my hair and directed me to climb higher. I kissed my way up her chest, along the ridge of her shoulder, and into the crook of her neck. Sam giggled and shied away from the ticklish sensation, grabbing hold of my head and finally pulling my face to hers for another kiss. And we made out like the teenaged lovers we were for another few minutes, Sam licking her own juices off my face.

"Fuck my tits," she said quietly when we finally broke for air.

I didn't need to be asked twice. Scrambling upright, I straddled the busty blonde's chest and lay my big dick down into the valley of her cleavage. She held her own massive mammaries, squishing them together around my shaft. But she did let go for a moment to reach out and snag one of my pillows, dragging it beneath her head to prop it up so she could get a better view of my angry purple cockhead right in her face.

From this position, she could lick it, and she did so with a smile and a laugh. She gaped her mouth open invitingly, so I pushed myself a little further forward through her puffy pillows, getting the first couple of inches past her lips before retracting and pulling back.

I fucked Sam's tits and face this way for several minutes, the erotic view more stimulating than the physical pleasure. I actually wanted to get my dick a little deeper into her mouth, but her boobs were just too big and in the way, stopping my pelvis from moving forward any further. Realizing this, Sam stopped me and said, "Climb up a bit and hold my head."

"What?" I asked, momentarily confused.

"Fuck my face. I wanna see if I can deep-throat you this way." She gestured 'come hither' with both hands.

Eyebrows raised, I nevertheless did as she asked, parking my knees beyond her shoulders and taking gentle hold of her head in my hands. Sam grabbed my ass and tugged me forward, taking in inch after inch of thick dick into her mouth. Once again, it made for quite a sight, but she still couldn't quite get all of me inside. And I had to let go of her head to brace my hands on the mattress behind her, lest I lose my balance and fall forward, skewering her throat farther than she could handle.

I tried to read the tension in her hands. When Sam's fingers relaxed on my ass, I retracted my cock until it was almost all the way out of her mouth. When she squeezed my buttcheeks, I let her tug me forward. Once, she had me pull all the way out, and then turned her head to the side to start coughing like a chronic smoker. I looked down and suggested we stop, but she was a girl on a mission. She caught her breath, and we tried again.

What came next happened so fast I could barely keep up. My memory of the next few minutes is a whirlwind of thoughts, actions, and emotions that's still hard to process even now.

I'd quickly realized the position simply wouldn't work. I refused to let her keep choking herself, so I swung a leg over and flopped onto a seated position beside her head. Sam started crying again, which made my heart ache. And once again I tried to soothe her and reassure her everything would be alright.

She moaned and bitched about how important it was for her to do this for me while I struggled to comprehend how this could BE so important to her. She wanted to try again and I tried to deflect her before reluctantly conceding the attempt. She sat me upright against my headboard, slightly reclined with the pillows supporting my lower back. My legs were straight and she bent over me on all fours, doing a sort of modified push-up as she raised and lowered her head up and down my upright cock. Letting gravity do a lot of the work, she closed her eyes, tried to catch her breath, and then sank down and down and down, getting ever so close to the bottom and yet never able to finish that final inch.

Sam just couldn't do it. Not for lack of trying, but she couldn't do it. And even forcing her gag reflex to the point of near retching wasn't going to change that, not tonight.

Perhaps that's why she did what she did next. With tears in her eyes and heavy black makeup running down her cheeks, Sam sat in my lap with my aching dick trapped between our bellies. She kissed me and apologized and kissed me again while I cradled her head next to mine and hugged her to my chest, reassuring her as best I could that it was alright and that I wouldn't love her any less.

And then without a word of warning or request, Sam elevated her body, notched my cockhead at the entrance to her pussy, and sank herself down.