All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 09-10'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters to post, you can read ahead on my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor).

Francois101Francois101almost 3 years ago

Nice cliff-hanger! :)

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

Keep ending on these exciting cliff hangers, another fantastic addition and I can't wait for the next one.

Teacher44Teacher44almost 3 years ago

You sure do have a great knack for cliffhangers. Can't wait to keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series is fantastic. These cliffhangers are going to kill me, but I love every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"all hell broke loose....."

This describes every chapter! I love it. 5+ stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravo! Bravo!

Fantastic job, love the story, love the plot!

Please keep writing this story.

*****will reread for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Incredible as always! I can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

wholesomeromancewholesomeromancealmost 3 years ago

Love the story, keep up the good work!

4myjack4myjackalmost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoying the buildup of the relationships, and your character development for the group. I really look forward to future chapters.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

This is what, with respect to BB, an extended version of Bosom Bodies would have looked like. Loved it so much I became a Patreon.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

At Patreon just finished reading draft of ch 45. Well worth the advance peak but now like Lit readers I am anxiously waiting for next chapter. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love love LOVE this story. What a cliffhanger. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapters

(I've never commented on a story before, that's how much I love it. Can't wait for the Naimh sex!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Great writing. I can't wait to read about the hell that broke loose.

psycoxzpsycoxzalmost 3 years ago

It's violating my suspension of disbelief that they all live in the bay and yet pretend polyamory doesn't exist and monogamy drama must be the only way forward.

prosario1975prosario1975almost 3 years ago

Please don’t leave us hanging I am loving this series very eventful and I wanna know what happens when all hell breaks loose

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanalmost 3 years ago

Ahhhh! Cliffhanger! I can't wait for the next installment! I don't even freaking care about the sex at this point. This story has me at the edge of my seat! Hope you can come up with the next chapter(s) ASAP. Looooove this series! 😁

TheAnarchTheAnarchalmost 3 years ago

AAAAHHHHHHHHH. I love it. I hate it. AAAAHHHHHHHH

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

I submitted Chapters 11-12 to Literotica back on Friday, June 18th. It's been sitting in Pending ever since, but I just checked and the status now says it'll post on the 24th. Meantime, I'll take this opportunity to shamelessly plug my Patreon in case anyone wants to read my rough drafts. I've posted up through Chapter 47 there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yes i want the next chapter to start now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

Great story! Love the way you interlink some really interesting relationship dynamics with lots of over-the-top sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I must be One of the few who cant get it this. 4stars for good writing but not for me.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Yep, yep, yep..."all he'll broke loose"...probably the understatement of this story, so far!!

These girls get along so well, and are so tolerant of each other; this 'bump-in-the-Ross's they are now traveling is gonna show how much they cafe for each other, and for Matt..

I cannot believe anyone could rate this chapter less than a five; it is well-paced, sensuous, yet full of 'perversity', to use an almost Belle-ism (she DID call Matt a pervert!) The whole group is a bunch of exhibitionist, sucking/rubbing/riding in front of each other, and Newbie is now gonna get her heart's desire ❤ to FUCK Matt the way she has wanted to. There are gonna be some hurt feelings for a minute, then all will be eased into each one vetting what they want, in their own time.

E en Alice, the little Korean hold-out on the sperm-donation thing, I really see her coming around and being a gym-slut like Belle professes to be!

I did give Five**5**Stars!! Well-deserved, hope the rest of the stories continue in this way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The entire story, so far, is progressing well. I haven't cheated and skipped a few chapters, but I'm starting to wondering if Matthew's mother is about to have a hormonal moment and take him to bed. Especially after she found Sam's panties lying around and commented on Belle's funny walk. Now I have to ascertain if 'All Hell Did Break Loose' ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i'm relieved that the cat's finally out of the bag. That happened pretty much the way it had to, seeing as neither Sam nor Belle could bring herself to 'fess up without prodding.

.

The story's still firing on all cylinders, sexually and emotionally.

.

I'm liking Sam a lot more, now that we've seen behind her bossy Miss Popularity facade to the vulnerable person underneath.

.

And damn, Belle's turning into a kinky little spitfire. I'm loving her more and more - though not loving any of the other girls any less.

.

So far it feels like we've only really got to know three of the girls. Alice, Mari and Zofi, not so much (well, Mari maybe a little more than the other two). I'm looking forward to getting to know those three better.

.

I too have been starting to wonder whether Matt's mother has some ... interesting secrets. Not sure I want that to go to the obvious (well, porn-obvious) place. If it does, cool, but the story doesn't need that extra dimension. Either way, some greater level of involvement from her could be interesting.

.

All in all, an excellent story! 5* for every chapter to date.

.

Thank you.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50over 1 year ago

OMG, that was a great ending to that chapter! The drama sets it up for a great next chapter. I can’t wait to read on. Well done.

KahunabobKahunabobover 1 year ago

...and then all hell broke loose. I guffawed. Out loud. Neighbours looked at me funny from the other side of the hedge.

Man I love your writing style :)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So absolutely sucking fucking hot, especially when Annabelle eats cream pie from Sam’s cunt, fabulous. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible and absolutely love to fuck one cunt while eating another, then swapping. I absolutely love multi fucking with two, three or even four beautiful cunt at the same time. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You wonderful, talented jerk! (Keeping it PG for the kiddos) You and your dang cliffhangers. I want to read the next chapter, but I can’t 😡 Curiously, is there a literotica betting pool focused on who Matty nails and in what order?

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

Arrrgh, its that oh shit moment. It was going to have to come out, and I suppose sooner is better than later. And my money and my fantasy is on Neeve getting nailed next. She so deserves it,as she has been such a good girl, and we as your loyal hard stroking public also deserve and need it. 😋😋.

And Alice, being a sweet young high school girl, should be allowed to take her time. Not sure how she got into this to begin with.

Rapier875Rapier87510 months ago

This really is a brilliant story !

How I'd love to be Matt...........

Joxer669Joxer6695 days ago

Love the story but the constant illiteration yanks me out of every scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES