All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 13-14'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

This is my shameless plug for my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor). If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters to post, early access chapters are available there.

BruceWoBruceWoalmost 3 years ago

Another great story from BD. With another great cliffhanger. Just love Mari for what she is and what she can become. She has so much upside. Her being Team Belle holds the potential for a relationship with Matty back but her loyalty will mean someone else is a lucky man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dropping bombs like B-29s

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120almost 3 years ago

The story is amazing as always, with great character development. I just love this story. Keep up the good work 5 stars as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mother deserves some pussy too. Maybe Alice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I tried to find you on Patreon but the only person that came up was BlueDragon95. Please put in a link so I can support you on Patreon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This series must gets better with each chapter.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 3 years agoAuthor

To the commenter who asked, my Patreon is “BlueDragonAuthor” no spaces, or there are links in my Literotica “Biography” page

pglass18pglass18over 2 years ago

Probably the best so far

dbsidedbsideover 2 years ago

Cucumber? Strap-on!! Doesn't matter, a 1st is a 1st.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Dildoes don't count!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

And the 'new' things just keep rolling off the line...like Mari not being a virgin...

I kinda wondered about that, when Matt went in so smoothly and all the way...no hymen, or extreme tightness like Belle...but, now we GOTTA hear this tale...

The leaving of the story like this, at the end of each chapter...just makes the anticipation of the next chapter something more to look forward too...

Five**5**Stars!! Well-Deserved rating, for a fine and well-written chapter/series!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The constant self-congratulatory rhetoric has gotten a little stale.

kinkiguykinkiguyalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing. I also was wondering about Mari’s behavior for a virgin.

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

Absolutely awesome!! Loved it. Even with Mari's revelation she still has been my fave. And that's saying a lot. Can't wait to hear more about this.

And I kind of agree with another commenter, though it might be a little weird, mother needs to get a little 😜. She deserves and needs it. A little tongue from Sam maybe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES