The Big Tits Club Ch. 15-16

Story Info
We get to stay in a winter cabin with no adult supervision.
18.2k words
4.85
150.3k
173

Part 7 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BIG TITS CLUB by bluedragon

****

-- CHAPTER 15: Tahoe --

****

"Cheers! Ha ware ya? Ya muss be Matty's mam."

"Good morning, Mrs. O'Brien. Yes, I'm Matthew's mother. Pleased to meet both of you."

Not expecting a parent to actually come out to the van, Mother had been seated in the front passenger seat. But as Naimh's parents came down the sidewalk, Mother did the polite thing by opening her door and stepping onto the sidewalk so she could shake hands and properly introduce herself.

As for me, I was rummaging around the trunk, playing a game of suitcase Tetris to make sure everything fit. I'd already packed the space beneath the middle row. The gap between the two front bucket seats was piled as high as my elbow. Belle lost her legroom when I had to stick a bag into that spot as well. And we even had to forego the usual seating arrangements by having Sam and Mari sit in the middle row together because they had the widest hips. I wondered for the umpteenth time if we would have just driven two cars had Alice been still with the BTC, because I couldn't see ANY way we would have fit both another girl and another suitcase in here.

Finally, I got the trunk shut without crushing anyone's luggage, circled around to the front of the car where Naimh's parents were chatting quite happily with Mother, and announced, "All set. Ready to go."

"Well again, it was nice to meet you both," Mother wrapped up, shaking hands with Naimh's mom. Naimh herself was now blushing pink in the third row with Belle and Zofi, a little embarrassed that her parents had actually come down to the van, although they weren't the only parents we'd seen this morning. Mari's mom and dad had waved to us from their front porch, and Zofi's dad had waved goodbye from inside his living room window. In truth, I figured all of the parents had wanted to confirm with their own eyes that their daughters were NOT driving off for a three-night ski vacation with a lone male and NO chaperone, and Mother's presence in the front seat had apparently mollified them. Sam's dad thought I was gay, so... whatever.

Naimh was our last pickup, and we soon hit the road for the four-hour drive up to the "cabin" Mom had rented in North Lake Tahoe. It wasn't actually a cabin, that's just what all the rental houses up here in the mountains were called. We didn't have some four-thousand square foot luxury mansion right on the lake, but we had a decent-sized house on a relatively large lot only a couple of blocks away from the beach, and it would be perfectly adequate as a base of operations for us to enjoy ourselves until returning the girls back home to their families well before Christmas.

I actually shaved fifteen minutes off the drive, with Mother dozing in her seat so I didn't feel bad about going 80mph the whole way, at least until we got into the mountains. Everyone was more than happy to get out of the cramped van, and Sam helped me get everyone organized to start ferrying in all our stuff, except for Mother of course. The one paying for the place shouldn't have to do any work. She had gone in first to make a phone call, promptly found a bottle of wine, and was half a glass down by the time I came inside with the last of the luggage.

Sam came to me. "There are only two bedrooms, plus the loft, so somebody's gonna have to sleep out here in the living room. Assuming your mum gets the master, the rest of us were gonna pair up and ro-sham-bo for the other bedroom first, then the loft, and whoever is left gets stuck out here."

"Makes sense."

"The girls figured it wouldn't be appropriate for any of us to share a bed with you with your mum around," Sam began, giving me a look that suggested SHE would've taken the chance before glancing over to where Mother sat at the dining table reading a book. Mother wasn't quite out of earshot if she was paying attention, and from her posture I figured she might be listening. "So, rather than have you take up one of the queen beds in the bedroom or the loft, you're gonna have to be one of those stuck out here."

I didn't reply right away. Instead, I looked over at Mother and found her looking at me with an expression that told me she already knew what was on my mind. She had been listening after all, and she shrugged and gestured for me to go ahead.

"That won't be necessary," I said to Sam before raising my voice and announcing, "Can I have everyone's attention, please?"

The other four girls, clearly preoccupied with scoping out their sleeping options for the next three nights, had to come back to the living room from the bedroom and the loft. But once they were all in earshot, I explained, "My apologies for bring you all here under false pretenses, but I genuinely don't think any of you will mind. Your parents would most likely not have let you come had they known, and rather than ask any of you to keep the secret, it was easier to just not tell any of you until we'd arrived."

"What secret? What false pretenses?" Sam folded her arms across her chest, so used to being in control and NOT happy to be left out of the loop.

I grinned and glanced back at Mother, arching an eyebrow. She glanced over at the clock, raised her hand with her fingers spread apart, and stated, "Five minutes."

I nodded and turned back to face the girls. "My mother will not be staying with us tonight... or tomorrow night... or the night after. Actually, we probably won't see her again until Tuesday when it's time to go home. So Sam, you don't need to worry about playing musical beds or whatever. Nobody's going to have to sleep out in the living room."

Mari was closest to Mother, and she couldn't help but ask, "Where are YOU going?"

Mother glanced at me for a second before giving Mari a reassuring smile, and in a perfectly normal volume voice she explained, "I'm staying with my boyfriend for the duration of this trip. But don't tell Matthew. He doesn't want to hear about that sort of thing."

"Anyway..." I rolled my eyes. "Can everyone please thank my mother for arranging this whole trip for us? It was one-hundred percent her idea. I had nothing to do with it."

The girls cheered, and Belle actually walked over to give Mother a hug. Sam was quick to give her a hug right after as well, holding on a few extra seconds while they whispered a short conversation that I couldn't hear.

"In the meantime," I continued, "I need to drive over to the store to buy groceries that will last us for a few days. Anyone want to come?"

****

Naimh accompanied me to the grocery store, the very picture of a winter snow bunny in form-fitting dark blue one-piece winter jumpsuit that hugged her slender figure and was tight enough across the chest that she needed to leave the zipper beneath her cleavage. Her luscious red hair hung loose and forward from the attached furry hood, and I rather enjoyed the stares of admiration I got from guys in passing to have such a gorgeous creature holding onto my arm.

We chatted a little bit about school as we nabbed everything the girls had put on the shopping list. The last week of classes before winter break had been a breeze. Teachers were more or less forbidden from assigning homework over the break, and half of them seemed as eager to spend two weeks away from campus as us students. We talked about my plans for the next few days, and she wanted to know if I had any other secret surprises in store.

"The house doesn't have a hot tub you didn't tell us about, does it?" she asked excitedly.

"Sorry," I said, much to her visible disappointment. "I know ski vacations and hot tubs sort of go hand in hand, but it's not like we can't hop in the hot tub back at my house anytime."

We collected all the groceries we needed, but as we passed the alcohol section, Naimh's emerald-green eyes flashed as she asked, "Hey, what's the legal drinking age in Nevada?"

"Still twenty-one, sorry," I apologized.

"Backwards Americans," she scoffed. "Eighteen is legal in Ireland."

"Guess you'll have to take me there someday."

"I'd love to," she replied warmly, stopped to cradle my cheeks, and gave me a tender kiss right there in the market.

We returned to the cabin without incident, parking in the garage and bringing everything inside. While I was loading the fridge, Sam came to me in the kitchen.

"Okay, new plan on the bedrooms. We still paired up for ro-sham-bo, and your musical beds comment gave me the idea," she informed me with a grin.

"What idea?"

"Well, my original idea was to have you rotate sleeping locations, spending one night with each of us. Musical beds right?"

I blinked twice.

"But the master has a king-size bed, much better for sleeping three, so we're putting you in there and the rest of US will rotate in to join you. Zofi and I are pairing up, no surprise, and Belle is with Mari. Neevie gets to have you to herself. We already ro-sham-boed using a proxy for Neevie. Belle and Mari get you tonight, Neevie has tomorrow, and Zofi and I are on Monday night."

"Uhhh... wowww..." I stammered in surprise. "All three nights?"

Sam gave me a weird look. "What did you THINK was gonna happen when you brought the BTC here without a chaperone?"

"I dunno. I guess... I didn't want to presume." I gave her a frank look. "I mean, I assumed we'd have sex while we were here, but I guess I hadn't thought about spending nights with all of you. Have you ever spent the night with a guy before?"

Sam shook her head in the negative. "Looking forward to it, though. I wasn't happy Zofi and I got dead last. I'm assuming you've never spent the night with a girl either."

I shook my head as well.

Sam looked at me curiously. "Not even Belle?"

"Not even Belle," I confirmed. "Her dad still doesn't know."

"Ah. Well it looks like she and Mari get to be your first." Sam sighed, giving me a rather wistful look at the idea of NOT being my first overnight. But then she shook her head and started chuckling. "Seriously though, your mom is one of a kind. You're really lucky to have her."

I popped both eyebrows. "The idea that I'm lucky to have my mother is NOT something I'd ever considered before. But at this moment, I have to admit you're right."

Sam giggled and kissed me quickly. "Hurry up. We're still getting settled, but the girls want to open that big box of alcohol and get started."

I nodded and went back to putting away the groceries. But three seconds later my head jerked upright as I exclaimed, "Wait, WHAT box of alcohol?!?"

It turned out that Mother had left us another surprise. The wine bottle she'd started was still on the dining table, but it had not been alone. On the floor next to her chair there was a cardboard banker's box stuffed with bottles, not only wine but some hard liquor including tequila, vodka, whiskey, and coconut rum. I remembered idly wondering where in the world she'd gotten the bottle from in the first place, as she'd walked into the cabin without any luggage or boxes. My best guess was that her boyfriend had opened the cabin before our arrival and left behind the present, most likely at Mother's request. And when Sam showed it to me, I whistled in amazement.

Sam hugged me, kissed my cheek, and exclaimed, "This weekend is gonna be AWESOME."

****

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Naimh announced rather drunkenly. Proud of her Irish heritage, the busty redhead had proclaimed quite early on that she could outdrink any of us, including me. She'd hit the hard alcohol early and was one of the first to get buzzed. Thankfully, she was a happy drunk (and a flirty drunk), and she presently sat sideways in my lap, mostly paying attention to the group conversation but occasionally grabbing my head to make out with me for a minute or two. Given her behavior ever since the "Alice incident", I believed Mari's assessment that Naimh had been trying very hard to be group-centric, defer to the others, and generally not be as disruptive as she used to. But once the alcohol knocked down all her inhibitions, the horny redhead had come out full force. If it weren't for Sam hollering "Neevie!" every now and again, she might've started fucking me by now.

"Boooo!" Belle immediately proclaimed in response to Naimh's suggestion. Truth or Dare had never been a popular game with the BTC. For one thing, the girls had always been very open with each other, sharing their secrets in sisterhood solidarity. For another, there really weren't that many truths to uncover with so many virgins in the group. "The good truths we already know about, and the secret truths are secret for a reason."

"How about Spin the Bottle?" Zofi suggested with a twinkle in her eye.

"Hear, hear!" I enthused, raising my Jack and Coke tumbler.

"Not happening," Mari stated nervously. "With a five-to-one ratio, I'm not THAT drunk."

"Try it. You might like it," Zofi shot back. She raised her wine glass in a salute to me, along with a wink. I did notice her exquisite manicure now that Mari had clued me in, but I also noted her perfect hair in a fancy up-do and dangling earrings even though the girls had all changed into "comfortable clothes".

"Maybe we should just play Dare or Dare," Naimh giggled while tapping my nose with her fingertip. "Like Truth or Dare, but without any truths."

"Strip poker?" Belle offered, waggling her rum and coke speculatively.

"Hear, hear!" I enthused again, raising my Jack and Coke again as well.

"Why bother with the playing cards?" Sam countered. "We could just strip Matty and take turns using his dick for our relief."

"Hear, hear!" Naimh enthused from my lap before cramming her tongue into my mouth.

"Neevie!" Sam hollered. "I meant the whole group, not just YOU."

Naimh broke away and pouted cutely. "Aww..."

"We could play regular, non-strip poker?" Mari proposed. "Texas Hold 'Em was fun, wasn't it?"

"Boooo!" Zofi proclaimed. "Where's the fun in that? You're not drinking enough."

"I'm drinking plenty, thank you," Mari disputed. She'd had a grand total of one glass of wine, with the second glass still mostly full and sitting on the coffee table.

"We don't have that many pennies," Belle pointed out. "Hence the strip poker."

"Strip or Dare!" Naimh squealed and started fiddling with her pajama top.

"We don't need a hot tub and we don't need to play Truth or Dare to have a good time," Sam argued while taking a big swig from her cocktail tumbler. "There are six of us teenagers alone in a comfortable mountain cabin with no parental supervision. School is out for winter break. Nobody's gonna be checking on us for another three days. We have all the time in the world to-- NEEVIE!"

"What? WHAT?" Naimh yelped like a kid who'd gotten caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She twisted her head to look back at Sam, but my arms wrapped around her upper body prevented her from completely turning around. After all, I had a nipple in my mouth and didn't want to stop suckling at her big, beautiful breasts.

She also didn't stop pumping her hand up and down my throbbing dick.

"What are you--?" Sam sputtered. "Didn't I say--? How are you already--?"

"What?" Naimh gave her an innocent look. "YOU were the one who said we should just strip Matty and take turns using his dick for relief."

Sam simply facepalmed.

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em," Zofi cheered, ripping her own pajama top over her head and baring her big boobies. I'd noticed earlier that only Mari had come out of the room wearing a bra. And that was BEFORE anyone had started drinking. "Neevie, scoot over."

I groaned as the bodacious redhead slid off my lap to the right, drawing her tits away from my lips. I pouted dramatically, and she giggled before popping in to give me a quick peck. Zofi, on my left, quickly pulled my head to HER tits, and I was soon happily sucking away at fresh teats while Naimh had never really stopped stroking my dick.

But then Naimh let out a loud burp, drawing my attention. She patted her chest, looked at her empty tumbler, and announced that she needed another drink. She'd worn a pajama set in pastel purple, the button-up top remaining completely unbuttoned from throat to tails as she stood up unsteadily and bobbed and weaved her way into the kitchen around imaginary obstacles.

Zofi quickly dropped her left hand around my shaft to take Naimh's place, watching my face and listening to my happy moans as she pumped my prick for my pleasure while continuing to let me feed on her nipples. Another minute later, she bent to seal her lips over mine as we happily made out, and she simply hummed into my mouth when I reached up to play with and fondle her breasts. Even though the lissome brunette had yet to either suck my dick or show any interest in having sex with me, she certainly enjoyed French kissing with me a ton. And she'd handled my penis with aplomb enough times to convince me she was no closet lesbian.

"I call 'next'!" Belle announced, surprisingly loud for such a small girl. She got up from her seat and came over to sit beside me and Zofi. But Zofi didn't make her wait, and before I knew it, Belle was bent over my lap bobbing her face up and down, her lips forming powerful suction over my cock while I threw my head back and gasped at the pleasure. Zofi stuck around, giggling and kissing my cheek while occasionally feeding me one of her nipples.

"No fucking," Sam ordered loudly, and quickly got a pair of boos from both Belle and Naimh. "Not YET at least. We just fucking GOT here! We have three more days! Don't make him pop yet!"

Mari laughed. "It's not a BTC hangout if Sam isn't yelling, 'Don't make him pop!'"

Sam rubbed her forehead. "Truer than I care to admit. You wanna go next after Belle?"

Mari smiled. "Nah, you go ahead. Belle and I won the ro-sham-bo for tonight, remember?"

"That's right, bitch."

Mari giggled. "I think that may be the very first time you've ever called me a bitch. Jealous?"

Sam waved her hand dismissively. "I'll be jealous of every bitch who gets to be with him while I'm waiting my turn. But that's okay. I love every bitch in this room." She took another swig of her drink and scowled just a little morosely. While Naimh was certainly a happy drunk, I started to worry that Sam was the opposite.

Mari smiled and reached out to rub Sam's knee reassuringly. At the same time, I gently lifted Belle's head and asked, "Hey, gimme a sec."

Belle looked up at me curiously. She'd been too busy blowing me to pay attention to Mari's and Sam's exchange, but she let me get up and cross the room.

Sam scowled up at me and muttered, "I don't want a pity fuck."

"I know. You ordered 'no fucking'," I replied while sinking to my knees in front of her, taking the tumbler out of her hands, and setting it on the coffee table. I reached out with my left hand, hooked it behind Sam's head, and pulled her toward me while I leaned in and rammed my tongue into her mouth. She moaned instantly and wrapped both arms around my neck, kissing me back feverishly. And as she sat up straight she kept pushing more and more forward until she climbed out of her armchair and pushed me down onto my back across the thick living room rug.

Sam kept Frenching me... hard... taking charge while she wriggled around a little awkwardly until I realized she'd been taking off her pajama pants. And a moment later, the busty blonde broke our lip-lock so she could crawl over my head and straddle my face, presenting me with her bare-shaven pussy. "No fucking," she stated evenly, and grinned before adding, "Yet."

And then she lowered herself down.

I quickly grabbed onto Sam's ass and tilted my head forward to start devouring her snatch, determined to prove I could eat her out just as well as Zofi. My task was made more difficult a minute later, however, as I felt a mouth descend over my prick and start sucking away. I couldn't see who it was what with Sam's crotch filling my vision. And while I liked to think I'd started to discern between the different BTC girls by their particular blowjob styles, in my inebriated state every time my brain tried to start doing the calculations it just spun and whirred and crapped out, every coherent thought washed away by the next wave of pleasure.