The Big Tits Club Ch. 15-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam noted my distracted state every time I stopped munching and furrowed my brow in concentration. The situation was made worse when my oral operative ceased operations and was swiftly replaced by a new technician. I couldn't decipher HER identity any better. I mean, maybe if Mari pulled a deep-throat or something I might've been able to figure it out, but then Mari started chuckling beside us, saying mirthfully, "He looks like he's trying to figure out who's blowing him."

I could practically see the lightbulb going off above Sam's head. She started snapping her fingers urgently at Mari. "Hey-hey-hey. Does anybody have something we can use as a blindfold?"

****

When I came on this trip, I had NOT expected to end up buck naked and seated in a dining table chair with Naimh's sleep mask over my eyes. And yet here I was. It was purple satin and trimmed in black, was quite soft and comfortable, utilized adjustable Velcro, and COMPLETELY blocked my vision. It was also quite big, shaped to come halfway down my cheeks and rise high enough to my hairline, and wrapped wide to almost cover my ears. Naimh said she didn't really use it at home that often, but had it for long plane flights and brought it on the trip in case she had trouble sleeping in a strange bed around so many other people.

I had NOT been inclined to wear it.

"Trust me," Sam said encouragingly.

I arched an eyebrow. "Did you seriously just say that to me?"

Sam blinked. "What? Don't you trust me?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Everyone in the room knew this was happening, whether I liked it or not. At least they weren't tying me to the chair. Right after Naimh put the sleep mask on, she bent over and gave me a long, sweet kiss that ALMOST made me feel better about my situation, but not quite.

Someone else kissed me immediately after her, although I didn't know who until Belle said softly, "Just think of it like the old days in your backyard by the pool, reclining in Matty's Chair while Sam dry humps your erection and shoves her big tits into your face, practically daring you to stick your tongue out and lick her nipple while knowing you never would. Trust us. Trust ME."

I trusted Belle, nodded, and visibly relaxed. She gave me another quick kiss, and a moment later, I felt hands rubbing my chest.

Then another pair started giving me a backrub.

And another pair started rubbing my thighs.

And someone else started stroking my dick.

And someone else kissed my lips.

Five different girls were all touching me at the very same time. Five different girls were all handling different parts of my naked body at the very same time.

And I was too fucking drunk to have ANY idea who was doing WHAT.

Someone started sucking my cock. Ten seconds later, she gave herself away by swiftly dropping her lips all the way down to the base and massaging my rod with her throat muscles.

"Oh, Angel," I groaned.

I heard a slap and somebody squawked, "Mari!"

She removed her mouth.

Somebody else started blowing me, and I also got some fresh kisses. Meanwhile, whoever had been giving me a backrub reached around and tweaked my nipples. Deprived of my sense of sight, it felt like the other four senses had been heightened in compensation.

Or maybe I was just drunk. One or the other.

One by one, the girls took turns sucking me. I had no idea of what order they went in, or even how many of them had gone. I had to assume only four of them were actually blowing me, since Zofi had yet to show any inclination to do so. But I didn't actually KNOW, and every now and again I found myself wondering, 'Is this it? Is this her? Is the tall, regal, exquisitely beautiful Zofia Zelazowska finally sucking my cock?' After a while, I started to imagine that ALL of them were Zofi, picturing her gorgeous face and bright blue eyes staring up at me while she orally pleasured me. I loved all of the girls and would of course had been happy for any of them to be my current fellatrix, but the idea of feeling a brand-new mouth wrapped around my prick was too enticing to shake free from my brain. Instead, the idea stuck and stayed and dominated my imagination.

It was a fantasy, of course, and an unlikely one at that. Besides, I remembered that Zofi had been wearing those dangling earrings, and while it was subtle, I could hear them tinkling every now and again like wind chimes. Truly, the tinkling never originated from my groin, but I could still fantasize.

Meanwhile, Sam muttered from somewhere to my left. "The chair was a stupid fucking idea."

"You told him to hold onto the legs to keep his hands from wandering," Belle reasoned.

"He's Matty," Sam insisted. "If we tell him to keep his hands to himself, he'll keep his hands to himself. Let's lie him down on a bed."

Thirty seconds later, I found myself being led by the hand into a bedroom and onto the top of a bed. Now I could feel the weight of several girls crawling atop the mattress around me, moving without rhythm as they took turns sucking my cock, fondling my body, and as an added bonus for them, sitting on my face. The sleep mask covered my forehead, eyes, and the bridge of my nose, but I obviously still had a functioning mouth exposed and available for their use.

I started identifying the girls by whether or not they were shaved. I knew that Belle, Sam, and Zofi had completely bare pussies. Mari and Naimh, on the other hand, were neatly trimmed. Also, there was no mistaking when Belle sat on my face; she was simply so much smaller and lighter than the others. Amongst the remaining two shaved girls, Sam and Zofi had significantly different derrieres: Sam the curvaceous one with junk in the trunk to match her Double-D bust, but Zofi the skinny one with a tight model's ass not quite in proportion with her big bosom. Mari and Naimh were a little harder to discern, and if they kept their weight off me so that I could only lap at their pussies, I wouldn't have been able to tell a thing, drunk or not. But all five of them would grunt and groan their way through orgasms, sitting down fully so I could feel their asscheeks pressing down into my neck and chest.

The thing is, while the girls would let each other sit on my face long enough to orgasm, they gave me no such consideration. I was kept rock hard by the succession of blowjobs, each one only lasting a minute or so, and sometimes less, before they moved on and were replaced. The end result was that I never got anywhere close to popping off. And it was starting to piss me off.

Belle warned, "His hands are getting twitchy."

"He's getting desperate to pop," Sam commented.

Meanwhile, I had either Naimh or Mari on my face, which suggested that the other one was currently sucking my dick.

"Switch with me," Sam whispered quietly from somewhere down near my groin, but obviously not quietly enough if she didn't want me to hear. A moment later, my current fellatrix pulled off and was replaced by Sam's mouth. She fucked her face on me a few times, pushed herself down to within an inch of a deep-throat but no further, and even sat up to wrap her big hooters around my dick. But while she kept working me for more than a minute, she didn't get me off, either.

Someone else took over, probably either Naimh or Mari because she also gave me a pretty plush titty fuck along the way. But while I started getting close, she didn't bring me off either.

A third mouth wrapped around my dick, different enough from the first two. She spent some time suckling on the head while using her hand to pump up and down. There was something familiar and yet very different about the hand pumping, but just when I started to key in on that, she let go and started bobbing her face up and down instead.

The first two blowjob artists had primed me with four or five minutes of intense oral stimulation, plus the always favorite titfucking. It felt to me like the girls were perhaps playing a game of Russian Roulette at this point, working me for two minutes straight before someone stopped the timer and they had to switch, just to see who would get my load when I finally went off. Settling for this explanation as the reasonably likely, I tried to estimate just how long it had been since she'd started, and guessed it was getting close to two minutes.

And then a sudden thought hit me.

"Take off the sleep mask," Belle suggested. "THAT will make him pop for sure."

Eager as I was to get the mask off, something had already crackled into my brain like a lightning bolt. Whoever was currently sucking my dick had gone back to pumping me with her hand, and I'd suddenly realized...

... she was LEFT-HANDED.

The sleep mask came off, and my head jerked down to stare in absolute astonishment at the sight of Zofi's sparkling blue eyes staring back at me. Her pretty face and perfect cheekbones were somehow even more beautiful than ever with a mouth stretched wide around my cock, and she actually smiled around my meat to see the expression I was giving her right then.

She'd also taken off the dangling earrings at some point.

Meanwhile, her left hand didn't stop pumping, and I felt my balls boiling from the mental high of seeing my fantasy come to life. Sam chose that moment to lean down and husk into my ear, "How do you want her? Should I tell her to swallow it? You wanna cum all over that exquisite face? Or maybe blast all over her tits the way you always do to us?"

"Yessss..." I hissed in response, and then groaned as I felt the dam burst. "Eeeyarrrghhh!!!"

Zofi flinched as she felt the first shot splatter against the back of her mouth, and then the second. She quickly pulled me out of her mouth and took the next three shots straight into her face, one of them painting across her forehead while the other two squirted ribbons along her nose and down her chin. With me lying down, my remaining spurts didn't have enough power to splatter her tits, but no matter. Zofi's left hand kept pumping my cum out all over her hand like a leaking volcano

After I had finished erupting, Zofi reached up and deliberately smeared my jizz all over both of her breasts before sitting back on her heels. With a smirk, the cum-covered cutie cocked her head, spread her arms out, and declared, "Come and get it, bitches."

Belle, Sam, and Naimh ALL jumped at her at once, Belle slurping cum off Zofi's right breast, Sam suckling at Zofi's left boob, and Naimh dragging her tongue all over Zofi's face before grabbing the brunette's head and jamming her cum-soaked tongue into the other girl's mouth.

And that was just my FIRST ejaculation of the trip.

****

The night was still young, but everyone was pretty wiped out. The alcohol consumption was starting to make everyone drowsy, as had the multiple orgasms for the girls. Also, we'd planned to go skiing the next day, which meant an early wakeup to get to the ski resort before it got crazy. Zofi went to take a shower to clean off the spit and semen still drying on her body, but Sam headed straight into the other bedroom they shared. Naimh would be up in the loft. And Belle and Mari would be bedding down with me tonight.

Nobody expected the three of us to be going to sleep immediately, but Mari closed the door behind her to give us some privacy. Even so, sex could wait a bit. I needed to recharge, for one thing, and the three of us wanted to cuddle and enjoy the bliss of (A) being on vacation without a chaperone, and (B) sleeping overnight on a king-size bed together.

I found myself reclining against the headboard with a pillow propping up my lower back. Belle laid her head on my right shoulder and cuddled up against my side. Mari set her head on my chest, humming happily as she murmured, "I love listening to your heartbeat. It's so soothing."

The three of us were still gloriously naked, and if we fell asleep naked, that would be another first for me.

"We did make a script for this situation, right?" Belle asked Mari. "I know neither of us was expecting to USE the script when we woke up this morning, but we do HAVE one, don't we?"

"I don't remember it all right now," Mari sighed with her eyes closed, rubbing my belly. "Just that it ends with you falling asleep with his cum in your pussy and then waking him up in the morning with a blowjob."

Belle made a face. "That script needs a revision then because he'll leak out of me and make a wet spot. And besides, 'Matty's Cumslut' would rather fall asleep with protein in her belly." She giggled at the last part.

"What Belle wants, Belle gets," I assured her with an extra squeeze.

"Not lately, she doesn't," Mari muttered.

I frowned and looked down at her. "What does that mean?"

"Mari..." Belle warned.

The Latina under my left arm looked up at me and then back at her best friend. With a wince, she put her head back down on my chest, muttering, "Nothing..."

Belle sighed at the look on my face. Clearly, I wasn't convinced it was 'nothing', and she reached over and lightly bopped her friend on the head. "Great, now you've got him all curious."

"Sorry!" Mari whimpered, looking genuinely contrite.

"Is there something I should be curious about?" I asked gently.

"It's nothing, really," Belle tried to say, unconvincingly.

"B..."

Belle rolled her eyes and bopped Mari on the head again. "Go give him a blowjob and distract him."

"Oooh, yay!" Mari enthused, but I squeezed her tightly and prevented her from getting off my chest.

"Belle..." I intoned.

"It's nothing, I'm serious."

"Then if it's nothing, you can tell me. Otherwise I'll ask Mari."

"She's my best friend. She won't spill my secrets."

'Wanna bet?' I didn't say. Arching an eyebrow, I actually said, "Well, I'll withhold sex from her until she tells me."

"Matty!" Mari exclaimed unhappily.

"I'm joking," I told her.

"It's NOTHING," Belle insisted.

"Well now it's clearly turning into a great big SOMETHING," I grumbled with a sigh.

Belle bit her lip, but Mari explained, "She's been whining to me about how you two don't spend as much time together anymore."

"MARI!" Belle howled.

"What? Not like he doesn't already know."

I sighed and said gently, "Yes, I already knew. Well, not that you've been whining to Mari about it, but I could tell you wished we had more time alone."

Mari offered, "You know, I can sleep out in the living room."

"What? No, of course not," Belle said immediately. "This is YOUR first chance to sleep in bed with him overnight, too."

"But you've been dreaming of this moment for years," Mari countered, "and I'm pretty sure having me on the other side of him wasn't in the script."

"Yeah, well, not everything goes exactly the way you imagined it."

"THAT'S for sure."

"But that doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy it for what it is," Belle insisted. "That's life: Accept what is, what has to be, and don't get your panties in a twist about the rest."

"But it still BUGS you."

"Of course it does."

"Then why don't you do something about it?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Oh we are NOT having this conversation again."

"But he's RIGHT HERE."

"And you're messing up my script right now!"

"Which is why I offered to go sleep outside!"

I piped up, "Can I say something?"

Both girls turned to me to deliver in stereo, "NO!"

I shut up.

Belle sat up, brushed her bangs back from her eyes, and tucked them behind her ears. On the other side of me, Mari sat up as well. My eyes ping-ponged back and forth between the girls, briefly dropping down to ogle their naked breasts before forcing myself to concentrate on their faces.

Neither of them spoke for a minute, both of them frowning and pondering their next words. I was still not completely sure about what was going on, and unable to keep it in, I finally looked at Belle and began, "I'm sorry if it feels like I've been too busy for you lately. There's just so much going on right now and--"

"Please don't apologize," she cut me off. "I am fully aware that I still get more alone time with you than anyone else."

I raised both eyebrows. "But it's still less than we used to have."

"Not really. I mean, I went over the math and nothing's really changed. Every weekday the girls go home before dinner and I get you all to myself until after the meal. We're actually spending MORE Saturdays together than we used to. Truly, I have nothing to complain about."

"Then why does it sound like you're complaining?"

"Because there's a finite amount of Matty to go around," Mari interjected, "and while she used to get like eighty percent of you, now it feels like she's getting twenty percent."

"It's not twenty percent," Belle insisted.

Mari shrugged. "Fifty? Forty? Either way, it's not eighty anymore."

"Even if it's fifty, by definition that's still more than anybody else gets," Belle reasoned.

"But it still feels like you're going backwards. You said so yourself."

"We are NOT having this conversation again." Belle folded her arms across her chest, took a deep breath, and turned to face me. "I love you, Matty, that's no secret. And I love the time we spend together. Do I wish I could spend all day with you every day? Absolutely. Do I have a problem sharing you with our friends? Absolutely NOT. Like tonight. Tonight was amazing!"

"Even though you barely got to play with him?" Mari asked. "Are you saying you wouldn't have rather had him all to yourself?"

Belle's eyes narrowed. "I think you're trying to use ME as a proxy to complain that YOU'D rather have him all to yourself."

"Hey this isn't about me!" Mari suddenly got defensive.

Belle shook her head and turned back to me, explaining, "Look, on Wednesday night after seeing Sam's Escalade parked in your driveway, I laid in bed thinking about how Sam most likely had her long legs in the air screaming bloody murder while you sawed your big dick in and out of her slutty cunt. Yes I'll admit that I rubbed myself while wishing it could be me instead. But the reality is that I never visited you on random Wednesday nights BEFORE, so I had no right to be jealous of time that was never mine to begin with in the first place."

I raised my eyebrows at the imagery she'd just put into my head.

"On the other hand," Belle continued. "Tonight was AMAZING. I had soooo much fun. We've established by now I'm a total voyeur. I REALLY get off watching all the shit the girls do to you. And to have all five of us crawling all over you while you were blindfolded? I came soooo many times today. I even let Zofi finally go down on me."

"Wait, WHAT?!?" I bolted upright.

Mari started giggling, covering her mouth with one hand. The vibrations did wonderful things to her tits.

Belle grinned and let her tongue trail out across your lips. "If you're lucky, the next time she does it you won't have a sleep mask on your face."

My eyes were BIG.

"Ooh, look," Mari pointed out. "He's getting hard again."

"Start sucking him," Belle ordered.

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir!" Mari actually saluted and bent over my lap. The next thing I knew, I had a warm, wet mouth around my dick.

"The romantic in me that grew up watching Disney princess movies wishes you and I could climb into a pumpkin carriage and ride off into the sunset," Belle continued. "But the real me would rather pack that carriage with naked girls and have a big orgy in there on the way to the honeymoon, you know? And while the romantic dreamer lies in bed masturbating to thoughts of taking Sam's place on a Wednesday night, the horny slut wishes she could come watch."

"Then come watch," I breathed, my heartbeat accelerating. "Pretty sure Sam wouldn't mind in the least, especially if 'Matty's Cumslut' sucked out the creampie afterward."

"Mmm... I need you to leave a creampie in Mari now so I can suck it out."

Mari picked her head up. "Wait, what?"

Belle giggled. "C'mon, bestie. You know you're curious. I saw you rubbing yourself yesterday when I sucked one out of Sam."