The Big Tits Club Ch. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice glanced over at me. "She's never gonna finish the story, is she?"

Drunken Sam keeled over onto her side, cackling quite uncontrollably.

Zofi, who had been sipping wine but was only mildly buzzed, explained, "Matty got fed up with the sleep mask and ripped it off. By then, Belle had Sam in an armchair eating her out."

Alice arched an eyebrow. "Even without a creampie in there?"

Zofi slapped her hand down on the coffee table. "That's what -I- thought!"

Belle frowned into her cocktail. "I'm not JUST a cumslut."

"Anyways," Zofi continued. "Matty rips off the sleep mask, shoves his dick into Belle from behind when neither she nor Sam has any idea he's coming, and just starts hammering the hell out of her."

"He looked like a fucking GOD," Naimh breathed, looking quite pink, her emerald eyes aflame.

Zofi continued the story. "He blasts away inside Belle, gets up, waggles his finger in Sam's face, and orders, 'YOU suck that out of HER!'"

I frowned. "That's not quite how I remember it."

Sam kept laughing and wiping tears from her eyes, "Even if it isn't, I like her version better."

"That's when I noticed he wasn't getting soft at all," Naimh chimed in. "Because of the pill."

Alice snickered, "So you went for a ride."

"Actually, he took ME for quite a ride," the redhead replied, shivering as if she'd had a mini-orgasm just thinking about it. "Threw me down and fucked me like a rag doll. It was AWESOME."

"Then he fucked ME like a rag doll," Mari chimed in. "And yes, it was also awesome!"

Alice smirked and looked up at Zofi. "I'm surprised you got through that trip without losing your virginity."

"Oh, I got what I came for," Zofi replied a little smugly, her eyes darting over to Belle and Mari.

"Sounds like things worked out for the best with me not coming along," Alice said quietly, biting her lip while staring into the bottom of her glass. "I don't think the rest of you would've been so uninhibited if I'd been there, raining on everybody's parade."

THAT got Sam to stop laughing. She sat up abruptly, wiped her face, and started to say something. But Alice beat her to the punch, holding up a hand and adding, "Please don't try to apologize. It's the truth. I couldn't handle what was happening, and I would've been a dark cloud on a sunny day. You guys had an incredible trip because I wasn't there, and I wouldn't have changed it for the world."

Naimh frowned and patted Alice's leg. But before she could say anything either, Alice grinned and continued, saying, "I think everything worked out for the best, actually. You all got the crazy Tahoe cabin orgy, and I got the time and space I needed to figure myself out." She got a wicked gleam in her eye right then. "I've got a feeling Matty never told you what happened yesterday afternoon, did he?"

The girls all exchanged glances. Belle stared into her lap, because of course I'd already told her. Sam, on the other hand, looked particularly confused because she'd spent all night with me and didn't have a clue.

"All the stories you've been telling have gotten me pretty turned on," Alice continued. She glanced over at me, gave me a knowing smirk, and finished, "At least now I feel totally comfortable with the urge to act on it. I think it's time I showed the girls I've learned a new trick."

With that, Alice slipped of the couch and knelt in front of me. You could hear the collective gasp of the girls as she reached for my cargo pants, pulled down my zipper, and extracted my erection.

I was rock hard and ready to go. She wasn't the only one to have gotten pretty turned on from hearing the stories.

"OhmiGAWD!" Naimh screeched the moment Alice's mouth sank down around my cock.

"Wowww!" Mari squealed.

"She looks REALLY into it," Zofi commented.

"Fuck me dead and bury me pregnant!" Sam exclaimed.

Belle shook her head wryly at Sam. "You people have some really weird sayings."

****

Nobody interfered with what they initially thought was Alice's first blowjob. Only after Sam commented that she was doing pretty good for a first-timer did Belle explain that Alice had done it to me twice yesterday afternoon.

Midway through, Alice called Naimh over to join her. Together, the girls gave me a tandem blowjob, licking up each side of my shaft and taking turns gnawing on my knob. Naimh even sucked my balls into her mouth while Alice bobbed her head up and down. But at one point when they both were near the top, Naimh lost her head a little bit and started kissing Alice on the lips, much to the Korean girl's surprise. Alice jerked away, Naimh got apologetic, and for a second there I worried Alice was going to get upset and stomp off or something.

"It's okay. You don't have to say sorry. I just... I don't think I'm quite ready for that tonight," she wound up saying, looking rather apologetic herself.

"You keep going," Naimh offered while taking a step back.

"Actually, who else wants a turn?" Alice asked, turning around. "Today's not about me, even if it's felt like it sometimes. I'd really prefer to just let things go back to normal, where I'm just one of the girls instead of the guest of honor, which it seems you're all treating me like."

"Don't have to ask me twice," Mari announced as she dropped to her knees right in front of me. The buxom Latina quickly took over, rapidly slamming her entire face down my dick with ease. She was proud to be the BJ Queen of the BTC, and I could tell she was showing off even though it wasn't the first time Alice had seen her do this. Still, I enjoyed seeing Mari every time she carried herself with this kind of self-confidence. If only she could bring the same vibe into other areas of her life.

In the end, all six of the girls took a turn blowing me. Sam went next, then Zofi, and finally Belle. But when I started getting close to cumming while Belle hoovered my prick and did that two-hand twisty thing I loved so much, she stopped short of getting me off and looked back up at Alice. "Finish him off for us? You know we're all dying to see him cum in your mouth."

With a grin, Alice sank down before me and started bobbing her face up and down my dick.

"Careful, you don't want to get that yucky sperm on you or anything," Sam drawled teasingly.

"Oh no, he's gonna explode in your face! Dive away!" Naimh exclaimed in mock horror a moment later.

Alice flipped them both the bird, one with each hand. That she did so with her mouth halfway down my dick somehow made the moment absolutely perfect. And I felt my balls coiling as the pressure came to the point of no return.

"Gonna cum," I grunted in warning.

Alice actually kept her hands up, continuing to flip the girls the bird in a big Eff-You gesture while backing her head up until just the crown was still in her mouth. I groaned and started ejecting little cumballs that splattered across her tongue that she swallowed immediately in anticipation of the next load. Over and over again I fired away, filling her mouth to bursting although she managed to swallow it all.

All except for the last few shots at least. Those, she kept in her mouth, trapping them inside while she nursed on my tip to get the last dregs. And when I finally groaned and sank back deep into my seat, wiped out for the moment, my best friend turned to face her audience, gaping her mouth open wide to show them the pool of cum she'd collected.

"Better swallow it before Belle kisses you," Sam drawled.

Alice's eyes popped open wide and she abruptly swallowed.

"Aww..." Belle pouted cutely in mock (?) disappointment.

Turning to me with a happy grin, Alice dropped onto the couch right by my side, hugging me tightly. I hugged her back and raised my free hand, knuckles forward.

She fist-bumped me, kissed my cheek, and sighed. "It's good to be back."

****

As darkness fell, I was alone outside on the patio while grilling up dinner. It was a cold evening, and the girls were inside where it was warm while their slave boy Matty made them food. But I didn't remain alone for long.

I heard the sliding door open and the voices of excited teenaged girls chattering about whatever popped into their pretty little heads filled the air for a few moments, but a moment later the door slid back shut and the sounds faded. I heard footsteps and glanced back to see a small figure almost completely hidden beneath a blanket that had been wrapped over the top of her head in addition to around her body. Based on her short stature alone I knew it was Belle, and I asked, "Coming to get a breath of fresh air?"

"A little too fresh. It's freezing out here." She wrapped the blanket a little tighter around her thin body.

She made to sit down in one of the chairs, but I gestured, "Come stand by the grill. The heat will help keep you warm."

Belle nodded and came alongside me. I wore a jacket and there was no wind, so the chill didn't really bother me. And when she came close I wrapped up my little Annabelle in a hug and rotated us so that she was between my warmth and the grill.

"What brings you out here into the far reaches of the Siberian wasteland?" I asked casually.

She shrugged, looked up at me with doe eyes, and murmured, "I needed a kiss."

"Oh, well in that case..." I quickly bent down, holding her tight, and captured her lips with my own.

She clutched the blanket close around her head and shoulders but otherwise pressed herself against me, kissing me with unexpected passion. No warm-up, no foreplay, just straight to the main event, as if she'd been building up to this moment for a while already.

Feeling the intensity of her emotions, I squatted and scooped up my Baby Belle in my arms, blanket and all, to bring her face to the same elevation as mine. She finally shot her arms out and wrapped them around my neck, her tongue darting and diving as her lips mashed up against mine over and over and over again. Other than the times we made out while in the middle of having sex, she hadn't kissed me with this kind of passion since... well... maybe never.

All of a sudden, Belle broke away, turned her face, and tucked her head into the corner of my neck and shoulder. She whimpered, shuddered, and seemed to start crying for a moment. But just as suddenly as she'd started, she stopped, sniffled and asked, "Please put me down."

Frowning, I went ahead and set her back down on her feet. Taking deep breath, she looked up at me, wiped a tear from her eyes, and mumbled, "Sorry about that."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, just hormones out of whack I think," she said dismissively before looking up at me, her pale green eyes shimmering in the outdoor patio lights. "I love you, Matty."

Her voice was serious and sincere. I smiled warmly at her and replied, "I love you too... Annabelle."

She gave me a coy little smile, got up on her tiptoes, and gave me another quick kiss. Shivering enough to cause her face to twitch for a second, she muttered, "Brr... It really IS cold out here. I'm gonna head back inside." Without waiting for a response, she turned around and started heading for the sliding door.

I watched her go, puzzled. But the alarm I'd set for myself went off just then, drawing my attention back to the grill. The meat couldn't wait.

****

Dinner was a boisterous affair. With one last evening together before school started again, the girls were in a festive mood. Plus, they seemed intent on polishing off every last drop of alcohol we had left in the Tahoe box, nevermind that I probably could've added the bottles to the liquor cabinet.

The wine ran out during dinner, which more or less forced everyone to switch to the hard alcohol. I mixed up sweet, fizzy drinks with soda to take the edge off, but that didn't stop the girls from finishing glass after glass as the night wore on.

Much like our first night in Tahoe, happy-flirty drunk Naimh outdrank everyone. Unlike our first night in Tahoe, competitive Sam tried to keep up with her while never turning morose, not even for a little bit, which was nice. Belle simply weighed like 90 pounds soaking wet. She didn't have the meat on her bones to absorb so much alcohol, and she may have turned out even happier-flirty drunk than Naimh.

Alice was making up for lost time, having missed the entire Tahoe trip, and she didn't have enough experience with alcohol to know when to stop. She got crazy-loopy really early in the evening. Mari was a little more sedate, but even she got pretty toasted. And Zofi couldn't stop giggling for what seemed like an hour.

For some weird reason, being drunk made the girls want to raid our games closet. I think Mari started the whole thing by suggesting we play Texas Hold 'Em (I was beginning to think the shy one was actually a calculating card shark), but when they went to get the cards out they discovered all the board games and started to get nostalgic about their childhoods. We played Uno for a bit, and Sam tried to start a game of Monopoly that lasted for all of three minutes. Alice and Naimh got into a rather heated game of Connect 4, and that's when Sam found Twister.

Sam, Zofi, Belle, and I started the first game, and when Zofi fell down, Sam promptly commanded her to strip off an article of clothing. Eyebrows went up, but Zofi did as ordered, losing her sweater. The four of us kept playing, Sam fell next, and Belle commanded Sam to strip something off.

Sam took off her jeans first, leaving her bottomless below the waist save for a pair of baby blue panties. And thus, strip Twister was born.

I could write paragraph upon paragraph about each step of the game, describing in great detail about how I wound up trying to balance myself like a crab with my right leg extended to get to a red dot, a position which put the bulge in my boxer shorts dangerously close to Sam's face while she hunched over in a precarious position.

I could explain the convoluted logic Sam employed to somehow get all seven of us involved in a manner that ultimately resulted in everyone losing their clothes in a reasonably uniform pattern. But to be honest, I don't remember most of that crap.

What I remember is sucking one of Sam's big bare boobies into my mouth when it got within reach. She didn't seem to mind.

What I remember is that someone managed to unbutton the flap in my boxers, and it could've been any of the three girls who were in that direction at the time. I was twisted into some kind of pretzel shape where I couldn't actually see my crotch. Whoever she was, I'm pretty sure she wasn't doing it to try and win. She just wanted to pull my cockhead through the flap and start playing with me.

What I remember is losing my balance when somebody kicked my ankle out from under me, and I collapsed face-first into Mari's cleavage. It took me a minute to get off her (probably more than a minute), and her tits had quite a bit of my saliva on them by the time I was done, plus a few teeth marks.

And I definitely remembered a moment when Naimh was completely naked save for her panties and I found myself arched over her like a bridge in a position that put my dick poking through the flap in my boxers just over her face. At that point, Naimh muttered in a pretty thick Irish brogue, "Fuck the game", dropped flat onto her back, grabbed my hips, and yanked my dick into her mouth.

I was so revved up by that point that I started fucking Naimh's face then and there, in a pushup position while drilling my dick straight up and down. And from that moment, the drunken orgy began.

I need to make abundantly clear right from the beginning that I did not take Alice's virginity that night. She offered it to me no less than three times: the first while inviting me with a drunken giggle, the second while whining and moaning that she needed me, and the third while she got quite angry with me for holding out on her. I had decided for the both of us that she deserved better than to lose her cherry while bombed out of her mind during a furball where no less than five of her best friends were vying for my dick's attention at the same time. And while she obviously hated that decision at the time, the next morning she told me she was quite appreciative of my better judgment.

However, it's fair to say that would be my only noble decision of the night, because apart from refraining from taking anyone's cherry, I pretty much spent the entire night selfishly sticking my dick into every willing hole I could reach without regard for whether or not I even got the girl off.

I was still face-fucking Naimh when Mari parked herself on all fours right next to us and invitingly waggled her big butt in my face. I crawled over, grabbed her hips, and slammed myself in, rabbit-humping the luscious Latina at hyperspeed right from the jump.

Sam was quick to park herself on all fours next to Mari and waggle her ass at me. The busty blonde also craned her head to look back at me and blew me a kiss. So... yeah, I moved over and started jackhammering her instead.

Petite little Belle parked herself in front of the couch, her chest on the cushion and her booty facing back at me. She actually reached back, spread her cute buttcheeks to the sides with both hands, and extended one middle finger to rub up and down her tight slit. Soaked as I was from Mari's and Sam's combined pussy juices, and given that Belle had been getting quite revved up herself as the game progressed, entering her snug snatch wasn't too difficult. I couldn't start rabbit-humping her at hyperspeed, but slow-dicking started to become fast-dicking as she got stretched out.

Naimh didn't park herself next to me and wait for an invitation. The busty redhead actually yanked me out of Belle's cunt, dropped me flat on my back across the Twister mat, and mounted me then and there. Alice saw an opportunity to get involved as well, so the Korean girl climbed onto my face. And quite possibly because this was Alice's first day back, nobody seemed inclined to try and interfere this time.

So Naimh was able to keep riding me to orgasm, at which point somebody else switched with her. I had no idea who, because even though I wasn't blindfolded, Alice was still sitting on my face and I couldn't see anything but her crotch, her big D-cups protruding out from her naked chest, and my hands going honka-honka on those big tits. Actually, I could see her face all screwed up with pleasure whenever she bent forward, but that was pretty much it.

I finally got a look when I made Alice cry out her climax and dismount me to let someone else have a turn. Sam was having a grand old time humping herself up and down, and lovely Zofi climbed aboard the Matty's Mouth Express Train to Orgasm. Only Zofi sat down facing back towards Sam, and after a few moments, I could hear a lot more than just moans of arousal. Apparently the two girls were kissing each other. And when I slid my hands up Zofi's lithe torso to cup her tits, I found Sam's hands had beaten me there.

No worries, Sam was more than happy to share. She even grabbed my hands to plant them on her own big melons as well, and the three of us happily fucked the night away in a threesome position we would repeat again and again many more times in the future.

Both of them came, and by then I was ready to drop a load as well. But the girls were already getting off me to give someone else a turn. Unfortunately for me, nobody else climbed on me right away. I sat up, looked around, and my jaw hit the floor at the sight before me. Alice and Mari sat side-by-side on the couch, heels up on the cushions and legs spread apart. Belle knelt in front of her BFF Mari, her face wriggling in the obvious motions of a girl giving head to another girl. This in and of itself wasn't so surprising, since I'd seen Belle suck a creampie out of Mari before and also seen her going down on Sam even without a creampie. But the fact that Alice had Naimh's face in her crotch doing the exact same thing blew my fucking mind. I nearly came just seeing it.