The Big Tits Club Ch. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam's brilliant idea (while still pretty drunk) was to wait for Mother to come home, explain the situation, and have her call all the parents to let their daughters spend the night. I pointed out that Sam herself had already spent one night away from home, and two in a row would really be stretching credulity. I also didn't want to ask Mother to cover for that sort of thing, even if Sam was convinced that "Beverly" wouldn't mind.

Luckily enough, Zofi had barely had anything to drink, at least in comparison to the rest of us. She enjoyed the wine but didn't really enjoy the cocktails, no matter how sweet. She pronounced herself fit to drive, especially after the shower, and once we accepted that, we concocted a plan. Zofi would drive herself, Sam, Naimh, Alice, and Mari home tonight in Sam's big Cadillac Escalade. If any questions were asked, they could truthfully admit we'd been drinking and the responsible thing was to not drive themselves. Tomorrow morning we'd figure out how to pick everyone back up, we could hang out for the day, and then each of the girls could drive her own car back home. As for Belle, she was small enough that I could just carry her next door.

Of course, just as soon as our drunk asses had decided on THAT, Mother came home. She actually walked in right as we started organizing to have "less drunk" Zofi drive everyone home and immediately declared, "Okay, no stupid teenaged plans. Everybody into the minivan! Wait, one moment. Is anybody going to be sick? No. Then get in the damn van."

The girls all went rather pale when a parental authority figure arrived and started barking orders. They obeyed with barely a peep. At least she gave me enough time to hug each of them goodnight.

After Mother left with a van full of tipsy teenaged girls, I scooped Belle into my arms and carried her bridal style out the front door with her head pillowed on my shoulder, her house keys already in my right hand. It was after 10pm, but Mr. K was still awake and watching TV when I came in. He took one look at me carrying Belle instead of his daughter walking under her own power, turned the TV off, and came over asking, "What's wrong? Is she hurt?"

I shook my head and explained, "Nah she's fine. But, uh... we were drinking quite a bit tonight and Belle's a bit of a lightweight."

Mr. K sighed but shrugged. While I was certain he wasn't thrilled to hear his little girl had been drinking, he seemed to accept it.

"I'm just gonna carry her upstairs," I told him.

He nodded and followed after us.

I took Belle straight to her bed, pulled aside the covers and lay her down. She woke up a bit when her head hit the pillow, and she gave me a beautiful smile while reaching up to caress my cheek.

I was suddenly quite conscious of the fact that Mr. K was standing in the doorway right behind me, and as my eyes went wide I reached up to grab Belle's hand before she did anything rash.

But before I could say or do anything to warn her of the situation, she sighed happily, saying, "I love you, Matty."

And then she closed the gap between us for a firm, passionate kiss.