The Big Tits Club Ch. 19-20

Story Info
Alice.
22.3k words
4.84
105.7k
119

Part 9 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE BIG TITS CLUB by bluedragon

****

-- CHAPTER 19: Alice --

****

I felt something tickle my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She took it like a trouper, gagging only slightly and keeping her head down, breathing heavily through her nose until I pulled back. And then she resumed rhythmically pumping my shaft in her hand and sucking on the mushroom head as if I'd never interrupted her.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the copper-haired head bobbing up and down in my lap. Naimh looked up at me, her emerald-green eyes piercing in their gaze as she recognized I'd awakened. And she stopped to smile around a mouthful of meat while continuing to pump my shaft with her right hand.

I smiled back, and Naimh once again focused on the task at hand. She briefly paused to gather herself before pushing her head all the way down and not stopping until she had her lips around the very base of my cock. She held that position there, looked back up at me to make sure I was watching, and I rewarded her with a proud smile before she pulled herself all the way up and took a deep breath.

While she caught her breath, I took a moment to evaluate my situation. Unlike my previous experience sleeping with two girls in bed, I wasn't in the middle this time. Last night, after Sam, Zofi, and I cleaned up and got into our pajamas, Sam assumed the place of honor, ending up sandwiched between me and Zofi. The three of us formed stacked spoons with Zofi facing away, Sam hugging her from behind, and me wrapping my arms around both of them.

At present, my left arm was trapped beneath Sam's pillow as the two girls remained spooned together, still asleep. I glanced over at them, debating whether or not to attempt slipping my arm out and heading with Naimh over to her room or something, but Naimh blew those thoughts straight out of my head when she dropped her fantastic freckled face all the way down on me again and started swallowing to make her throat muscles ripple against my sensitive shaft.

In the end, I simply let Naimh blow me. She didn't seem interested in climbing on or anything like that, just pleasing me. I thought about what Zofi had said last night about not feeling the urge to suck my dick, but rather the urge to see the way I looked at her while she was sucking my dick. Given the way Naimh went about her business, I got the distinct impression the gorgeous redhead wanted BOTH, and that idea certainly made me feel really good.

So I gave her all my attention. My right hand was still free, so I cupped her cheek and brushed her hair back behind her ear so I could have an unobstructed look at her beautiful face. Her eyes sparkled and her cheeks pulled up into a smile in response, but she never stopped sucking me. When she deep-throated me again, I set my right hand atop her head to hold her down for just a second, and she quivered with increased excitement. The twinkle in her eyes told me she really liked that, although the instant I felt her trying to move back up, I moved my hand away and let her catch her breath.

We both stayed silent so as not to wake the others, but it was hard to control my hips. The closer I got to cumming, the more I involuntarily bucked upward. Naimh accepted each lunge with aplomb, resuming her oral love immediately afterward. And after a particularly good deep-throat, I found myself pinning her head down rather hard, not letting her up as I groaned beneath my breath and began erupting great gouts of hot lava straight into the Irish girl's throat.

She jerked at the first impact, her head trying to pop up but unable to since I was still pinning her down this time. She swallowed quickly lest she drown, her throat muscles milking my shaft for more and more cum. She even pressed her own head further down, really cramming me all the way in. But after the first few shots, I realized what I was doing and quickly let go of the top of her head.

Naimh actually kept her head down as long as she could, trying to take it all without popping off. But the urge to breathe took over and she pulled away, taking a couple of shots to the face before the rest lost power and dribbled out around my mushroom head and her now-pumping right hand. She gasped for oxygen, eyes wide. And by the time I had nothing left to spurt, she had completely recovered her composure.

Stifling a giggle, Naimh looked at her sperm-covered hand and started licking my jizz off her skin. She scraped a few more globs off her nose, mouth, and cheeks, popping her fingers into her mouth and tasting them with relish. I definitely got the impression she enjoyed both the taste of my cum AND the way I looked at her while she tasted it, and once more I found myself wishing I could be with nymphomaniac Neevie all the time. She was the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen AND a complete freak in the sheets. Lucky me!

A second later, her eyes got big as she looked over to my left. I followed her gaze and found that both Sam and Zofi had woken up and rolled around. I must've been so distracted by my ejaculation I hadn't noticed I'd pulled my left arm out from under Sam's pillow, and didn't feel a thing.

"Umm... morning?" Naimh greeted them a little nervously, still with a cum-covered finger in her mouth. "I'm sorry. I didn't get to wake up with him yesterday and I didn't plan on sucking him off. I just wanted to see him since this is our last day of the trip and he had the biggest bulge in his pajamas and..."

"Relax, relax," Sam said groggily, waving her hand dismissively. "I'm still super-tired, my ass feels like it's on fire, and I'm not in the mood. Why don't you take him over to your bedroom and have him return the favor."

"Really?" Naimh said brightly. "But this is still your morning."

"No worries. We're the BTC. I'm good with sharing." She waved at us dismissively again and rolled back to cuddle with Zofi.

I suddenly found a horny redhead tugging on my hand to get me up, dragging me over to her bedroom, and almost literally throwing me onto her bed. By the time I was able to roll over and sit up, she'd already unbuttoned half of her pajama top, baring those beautiful 34DDs to my hungry gaze.

"Let's try to keep it down, huh?" I suggested. "Let the others sleep in?"

Naimh shrugged. "No promises."

****

Naimh's orgasmic screaming woke up the others. Belle came into the room while I was banging my pelvis off the busty redhead's buttocks from behind, spanking her bodacious booty repeatedly while she howled bloody murder. My dirty mind imagined Belle parking her pussy right in front of Naimh's face so I could watch her get eaten out by the busty redhead and complete a "proper" threesome, but she just leaned against the wall with her hands in her panties, rubbing furiously until the sight of Naimh and I having a simultaneous climax made Belle cum as well.

Matty's Cumslut of course went straight for the creampie, and Naimh came again while cramming Belle's little head against her crotch with both hands.

The three of us emerged to find Mari making breakfast for everyone. Naimh apologized for waking everyone, but her friends brushed off her concerns as no big deal.

"It's the same time we would wake up for school anyway," Zofi explained. "We can still sleep in for the rest of winter break."

"What time is your mum coming back here?" Sam asked me.

"Before ten. We're supposed to be out of the cabin by then."

Naimh checked the clock. "There's still enough time if anybody else wants to take Matty into a bedroom."

I arched my eyebrow and looked at each of the girls one-by-one. Nobody shrank from my gaze or anything like that, but none of them looked inclined to take Naimh up on her offer. Belle looked satisfied with her creampie. Sam looked sore and was walking funny. Zofi shrugged. And Mari shook her head, the only one to reply verbally, "I'm good. Yesterday morning was crazy enough for one weekend."

Belle snorted. "You've gone from virgin to bisexual orgies in about a week."

So with that, the six of us ate breakfast, packed our suitcases, and started to tidy up and make sure we weren't leaving anything behind. I went to play suitcase Tetris in the van while the girls walked down to the beach to play in the snow one last time. I joined them twenty minutes later to find that our two snowmen from yesterday were still upright, although one of the arm sticks was missing.

We didn't stay long, though, and returned to the cabin by 9:30. Mother arrived ten minutes later, we loaded everyone into the van, and started the drive home. I never really got a good look at her boyfriend when he dropped her off, nor did I really want to try. If she wanted me to meet him, we would eventually do so under proper circumstances. For now, I'd rather not really think too hard about that part of her life.

We got fast food for lunch and then started dropping off girls at their homes a little after 2pm. It was a Tuesday, so I was expecting most parents to be at work even if Christmas was just around the corner. Indeed, nobody was home when we dropped off Mari. But Zofi's dad came out to the front porch and waved to us on arrival. Naimh's parents came down to the van and chatted with Mother politely. Sam reached forward, tapped my shoulder, and said, "Looks like your future in-laws get along with your mom already."

My eyebrows shot up. "In-laws?"

Sam just laughed. I was glad Naimh was already outside standing with her suitcase by her parents and hadn't heard that comment.

Arching an eyebrow, I asked, "You really wouldn't be jealous?"

Sam shrugged and glanced back at Belle, who was the only one left in the van with us, and said simply, "You and I are never getting married or anything like that. I want you to see me as Aphrodite, I want you to get turned on by the mere sight of me, and of course I'm competitive and want to be the best at... everything. But we're not dating and as much as I love being with you... romance isn't high on my list right now."

I nodded as if in agreement and turned to look out the windshield, but in my head I was still turning her words over in my mind. Just yesterday morning she'd asked me if I could ever consider her as a potential girlfriend and gotten upset when I waffled on the subject. Today she said she didn't care.

We drove off two minutes later and dropped off Sam without further incident. And FINALLY Belle and I got home.

I parked the van in the garage and gave Belle a quick kiss goodbye. Mother had already gone inside the house, as it was my job to bring in her luggage. Belle walked over to her place while I headed in, dumped my suitcase beside the bed, and flopped face down across my mattress. A shower and a nap sounded REALLY good.

But something niggled in the back of my brain, telling me I was forgetting something. A minute later, I realized I was actually forgetting someone. So I reached over for the cordless telephone handset on my nightstand and started dialing her number from memory. And after five or six rings, a female voice in heavily-accented Korean said, "Herro?"

"Hi, this is Matthew. Is Alice available?"

"Ah, Mattoo. Yes, one moment," her mother replied. She was well familiar with me.

A minute later, Alice picked up the phone. "Hey, Matty! You guys are back from the trip?"

"Yeah, I just landed on my bed two minutes ago. I missed you."

"I seriously doubt that," Alice snorted. "Not with five girls vying for your attention, mom or no mom."

I chuckled. "Actually, Mother spent the whole time with her boyfriend. The girls and I had the cabin all to ourselves."

"Whoa..." Alice went silent for a moment, letting that sink in. "I'm... wow. How are you still STANDING?"

"I'm not. I'm flat on my back pretty exhausted."

"Surprised you're not dead of dehydration. And there are a ton of other things I want to say but can't with my mom five feet away watching me have this conversation." I heard her cover the receiver for a moment, but not so much that I couldn't hear the burst of Korean exchanged between Alice and her mom.

Eventually, she came back to me. "So what's up? I seriously hope you didn't call me just to gloat."

"No, no, of course not. Actually, I was hoping you had time for us to hang out like in the old days. Maybe you could come over here and play video games or something?"

"Tempting. Actually, a little TOO tempting. I'm not totally sure how I'd handle myself if I went over to your place. Too many fond memories. Why don't you come here, actually?"

"Sure, sure, no problem. When would be a good time for you?"

"Anytime, really. I'm playing FF8 right now."

"You want me to come over now?"

"Thought you were exhausted."

"Never too exhausted for you. I was serious when I said I missed you."

"Alright then. Come on over. I'll see you in a few." She hung up without waiting for further response.

Mother was in the kitchen when I came downstairs and grabbed the keys to the van off the hook. "Going out again so soon?"

"Going over to Alice's place to play video games."

Mother smiled, a warm smile that was exactly the kind of maternal expression she claimed to have no instinct for. But I didn't comment further as I hopped into the van and started the engine.

I really HAD missed her.

****

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Belle groaned every time my cockhead hit that little bump at the end, setting off little sparkles in her brain. "You fit so perfectly. Any shorter and you wouldn't reach. Any longer and this would hurt."

"Hmph, hmph, hmph," I grunted, concentrating on my technique to keep up the rhythm and hit that spot she loved so much every time.

"Fuuuuck, Matty..." the petite strawberry-blonde moaned. "You're gonna make me cum again. I'm gonna cum, Matty. Uuuuunnnnggghhhh!"

The hot little pixie beneath my body dug her fingernails into my shoulders as she tensed up and came. Her chest thrust into my belly as her back arched, and she was so tight to begin with that when her cunt clamped down, I couldn't even move. So I stopped thrusting and held on for the ride as Belle writhed and wriggled beneath me in orgasmic ecstasy.

A couple of minutes later, her legs relaxed their grip from my calves and she let her arms flop out to the sides. She smiled beatifically and started giggling, buoyed by the blissful bubbles bouncing around Belle's brain. But when her pussy went slack and gave me room to breathe, I started up my pumping motions and bent down to kiss the top of her head.

"In or out?" I asked, by now a familiar question of whether she wanted me to stay in and blast into her womb, or pull out so she could swallow my load instead. Matty's Cumslut usually wanted me to pull out, but she wanted me inside her often enough for me to ask.

"Out."

I nodded, put my forehead down on the pillow, and concentrated on piledriving my dick through her ultra-snug snatch. Free to chase my own pleasure, I rapidly masturbated myself with Belle's tight little body, feeling the pleasure build until I couldn't take it anymore. Yanking myself out and taking a big step forward, I held my dick out in front of her while she quickly sat up and crammed my cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head only twice before it began spitting cumwads onto her waiting tongue, and she moaned rapturously while drinking every drop down.

"Fuuuck, B. I don't deserve you," I marveled while watching the elfin beauty suck down my sperm.

She smiled around my dick and kept swallowing. Only after every drop was gone - plus some time spent nursing the tip just to be sure - did she finally pop off me and grin. "I'm one of a kind."

"That you are," I agreed as I turned and flopped onto my back, breathing heavily.

Somehow still energetic, Belle hovered above me. "So based on how backed up you were, I'm gonna assume you and Alice didn't do anything naughty."

I arched an eyebrow at her. "In her house? With the door open and her mom outside? Uh, no. Definitely not."

"So what... It's eight o'clock now and you left here right after we got home so... You spent more than five hours together just playing video games?"

I shrugged. "Her mom made dinner, so it wasn't ALL video games. But yeah, mostly video games. I'm out of practice. Been spending so much time keeping the BTC sexually satiated that I hadn't picked up a controller in a while. Alice schooled me and I didn't wanna quit until I beat her."

Belle snorted and shook her head. "So when's your next date?"

"I told her I'd come over tomorrow after lunch."

She gave me a curious look. "Did you already clear that with Sam? I thought she wanted to meet up with you tomorrow."

I shrugged. "Sam told me to come over tomorrow morning."

"And you think she'll let you out of her house right after lunch?"

I shrugged again. "I'm pretty sure I can help her get her fix before lunch, yes. And she wants Alice back in the BTC as much as I do, so if I tell her I'm meeting Alice, it won't be a biggie."

"I guess so. What about everybody else? Zofi, Mari, Neeeevie?"

I blinked. "Why'd you stretch out Neevie's name like that?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Belle..." I warned.

"Seriously, if you don't know, then I'm not spelling it out for you."

I sighed. "I haven't talked to her since the trip."

"You know she wants you to call her."

"I don't wanna call her."

"Sure you do."

"Well of course I do, but I'm not going to."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"That's the worst answer in the history of answers."

"No it's not."

"Really? What would be a worse answer?"

"I don't know, but that's not the point."

"I know it's not. The point is that you feel the need to avoid her. Why?"

"You know why."

"Of course I know why; I'm a girl. But I'm also your friend, which is why I think you should call her."

I frowned. "You know, I would've thought you'd be happier if I avoided Naimh a little bit. More time with you this way... doing THIS." I emphasized the last word by sliding my hand up her thigh and tickling her pussy.

"Neevie wants to be doing this with you too. Probably more than I do. WAY more than I do."

I sighed. "I know."

"Then why don't you want to let her? Clearly you both enjoy doing it with each other."

"Were you NOT at the same conversation I was? The one about no one girl monopolizing my time and stealing me from the others?"

"You're NOT being monopolized. You spent all afternoon with Alice, you're with me right now, and you're visiting Sam tomorrow. I'm pretty sure you'd visit Mari and Zofi without a second thought. The fact that you feel the need to avoid Neevie speaks volumes."

"Well I do."

"Because you're afraid you'll like her too much?"

"I already like her too much; that's the problem. I close my eyes, a stiff breeze comes up, and I start imagining our bodies twisted together, scaling the heights of unlimited ecstasy."

"You sound like a trashy romance novelist. Is the sex really THAT good?"

"It's pretty fucking amazing," I chortled immediately.

Belle pouted for a moment and looked away from me.

I caught her look and added a little hastily, "I mean, sex with you is pretty amazing, too."

"Nice try," she drawled.

I frowned. "Are you jealous?"

"Of course not. Maybe a little. Okay, yes I mean what's-so-great-about-her-anyway?" she said hurriedly at the end there. "Is it because her boobs are bigger than mine?"

"Sex is about more than big boobs."

"It's because she let you fuck her ass."

"No. Well, yes. But if I'm being honest, sex with Neevie was amazing way before she let me in her ass."

"I thought you liked my tight pussy."

"I LOVE your tight pussy, B. You're trying to compare apples and oranges here."

"And you like apples better."

"Belle, seriously."