All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 27-28'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yeah, I already knew what Sam's issues were. But the way that you portrayed her had me second guessing too. And just as what typically happens in real life, Sam didn't keep open lines of communication going with Matthew. So IMHO Sam's totally at fault for all of this drama. All she had to do was open her freaking mouth and say something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sincere thanks for this story. Insightful about relationships. Insightful about goal setting. Especially insightful regarding loving more than one person. I truly have enjoyed each and every chapter of this wonderful story line. Each part has shown me something new. Keep on writing in this fashion. K

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 2 years agoAuthor

For anyone who can’t wait, the complete story through Chapter 58 is now available on my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lotsa moms talking this chap. It's like bants at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great as always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Mother wants in on the action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please keep writing. I look SO forward to the new chapters every week. This is the best story I've read in a long time

wizardninwizardninover 2 years ago

Great story, looking for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the anonymous person before me said.

Please keep writing. These would be great but I sense an ending.

This series has been stellar.

I wish you the best.

hopelesshubbyhopelesshubbyover 2 years ago

This series has long ago taken its place as my favorite on the site. Thank you for a story so good that I’m deeply, emotionally, desperately, invested.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 2 years ago

Unbelievable writing! Your skills are far superior to any I've read here, and I've read thousands !!

Thanks for sharing. 😊

MillstoneMagnetMillstoneMagnetabout 2 years ago

If this becomes a backdoor (heh) mother/son fic I am not against it. Though I am sure all the opinionated Anonymous will howl.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Not to sound like a parrot or anything...but I have to agree with ScottishTexan...SAM is the sole owner of the drama being felt in the group, ESPECIALLY what Matt is feeling here; I know she has lots on her plate (as she has just explained to Matt), bit THAT is no reason to withdraw, versus just opening her mouth and telling Matt how she feels!! COMMUNICATION is the great equalizer in relationships, ESPECIALLY one where the (7) of them are so closely intertwined!!

That Sam FINALLY admits she is falling in love with/IS in love with Matt should be no surprise to any reader here...it was obvious almost from the start, when the relationships moved from 'platonic' into sexual and emotional!! Sam has to give Matt enough credit to realize that he has to be able to give her the "room" she needs, and the accompanying support in her efforts to "live up to her parent's expectations"-AGAIN, COMMUNICATION HAS TO LEAD THE WAY!!

And, as to Mom (Beverly) becoming involved...I think she shows a massively inordinate amount of interest I the whole group dynamic...I A VERY GOOD WAY!! Sam keeps her 'abreast' of the group's activities; after her observation of Sam and Matt just now, I really think including her would be an EXCELLENT 💡 IDEA...a 'grown-up' involved...Zofi's mom?? Maybe Niamh's (tho' we do not know much about HER!!)

This has definitely moved into the top spot as far as Favorite Story...keeps me emotionally involved, and on the edge of my seat, waiting to see how the group dynamic is going to move forward (and it ALWAYS mo rd forward...with a hiccup here-and-there!!)

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋😵😵😈⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

We can try to excuse every litle hitch that one of them makes . But this author has successfully written a gripping tale of impossible fiction . So far from rhe realms of teenage reality . With us riding right along . This is so GR8 . So extreme . So hot . So beyond real . But so well written . I wouldn't dare complain about a single thing .

mvonderahemvonderahe9 months ago

This is really good writing. The dialogue is really good. The romance is really good. Sometimes I skip the sex parts and just read the romance parts. Over the past couple decades, this author has published hundreds of thousands of words here (I don't know exactly, I haven't counted them), and the writing has continually improved. It's really impressive.

greyraven00greyraven00about 1 month ago

Mother smiled. "I like her. I like her a LOT. I imagine all mothers wish for their sons to find a wife they can respect, although from the number of daughter-in-law jokes I hear, I imagine the success rate is rather low."

My eyes got BIG. "Did you just suggest that I might MARRY Sam?"

"Allow an old woman her dreams."

I think she more than just likes her a lot, I think Matt's mother sees a lot of herself in Sam - or at least many of the aspects of herself she regards as positive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES