The Big Tits Club Ch. 29-30

Story Info
A very, very special date.
18.7k words
4.85
81.7k
87

Part 14 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-- CHAPTER 29: Medley --

****

"Two... drifters... off to see the world. There's such a lot of world... to see..."

Still singing quietly to herself, Zofi almost absentmindedly did a slow pirouette, balancing up on her toes for a moment at the peak before setting back down and dragging her left foot around in a graceful arc across the carpet of the family room.

The six of us had finished watching Breakfast at Tiffany's a few minutes earlier. Alice and Mari were packing up to head home. Belle was chatting with both of them. Zofi was doing her little daydream dance. And Naimh, unfortunately, had missed the movie to head home to her parents before dinnertime. While they allowed her to hang out with her friends every day after school, they still kept her on lockdown on the weekends with the understanding that her friends could still come visit her, the way Alice did fairly often. Indeed, Zofi planned to go keep her company tomorrow and then Mari and Belle were going to join Alice on Sunday. At least we'd enjoyed our Friday afternoon together as a group.

Sam sidled up to me where I leaned against the wall, watching Zofi dance, even if the brunette was in her own world dancing like nobody was watching. When I felt Sam's presence beside me, I nodded forward with my chin and said quietly, "She has an old Hollywood grace to her, doesn't she?"

"Yeah... she does," Sam agreed with me, a little smile on her face.

"Even reminds me of Audrey a little bit," I added.

"Well..." Sam began thoughtfully before nodding with a wider smile. "Okay, I can see what you mean."

I glanced down at Sam's smiling face. Good lord she was freaking beautiful. Even though we weren't "together", formally or informally, it still felt completely natural to lean down and give Sam a sweet kiss. I didn't linger long, and she narrowed her eyes at me when I pulled away. She'd told me quite explicitly to try and cut back on these little romantic moments, and how important it was to her that we maintain a strictly "fuck buddies" relationship that wouldn't make her pine for something emotionally deeper. But at the same time, I already knew she'd let this one slide.

She let ALL of them slide.

Secretly, I knew she still loved having them. If anything, absence would make her heart grow fonder. Still, I wouldn't push her, and I folded my arms across my chest while returning my attention to Zofi.

Presently, the tall, lissome brunette finished her last spin and stopped abruptly when she realized Sam and I were both watching her. She blushed cutely, and deciding to just go with it, Zofi sketched a dramatic curtsy as if she'd completed a stage performance.

Sam and I started up a round of applause, which drew the attention of the others. But we didn't keep clapping for long, as Zofi came up to hug both of us. "You guyyyys..." she muttered in a little embarrassment.

"You were beautiful," I reassured her.

She sighed. "I just love that movie."

"Anyways, time to get going," Sam interjected. She leaned over and gave me a quick peck on the cheek and a pat on the butt. "See you Monday."

I nodded.

Zofi gave me a stronger kiss straight on the lips. "See you Sunday?"

I smiled. "Wouldn't miss it." I'd already been invited to watch the Super Bowl with Zofi and her father. Since none of our other friends cared, nor did Mother, it would be a lot more enjoyable to watch the game with my "girlfriend" than watching home alone like usual. A couple of years, Alice had joined me, but just for the commercials. Even Belle's dad had never really cared.

In the end, all of our friends headed out the door. Belle then took me by the hand, drew me close, and got up on her tiptoes to kiss me. Knowing that she would get to spend the night, she'd deferred most of the afternoon's activities to the other girls, especially Naimh. But now she had me all to herself.

"Take me to bed, lover," she whispered softly from inches away.

I smiled warmly at her. "Anytime."

****

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Belle groaned every time my cockhead bumped ever so gently against her cervix.

"Hmph, hmph, hmph," I grunted from the exertion of fucking through her tight channel.

"Soooo fucking goooood, Matty..." Belle moaned as the water sprayed all around us. She clamped her legs a little tighter around my waist and clutched my neck for dear life, hugging me like a Koala bear while I pinned her against the shower wall and steadily pumped in and out of her pussy.

Shower sex had become a familiar part of our routine lately, at least ever since we started using an oil-based lube. Belle was so light that it was easy to hold her up in this position against the wall. I mean, we fucked this way against other walls of the house as well, but there was something unique about doing it in the shower that made us keep coming back for more.

Of course, we only needed to get into the shower after getting pretty messy in other ways first. We had started, as usual, with me carrying my little Annabelle up the stairs in my arms like she was my wedding bride and I her proud husband. I set her on my bed, peeled her out of her clothing, and went down on her to taste her sweet nectar and stretch her out with a few fingers too. From there, the script varied from day to day. Sometimes I climbed aboard missionary style. Sometimes she pulled me into a sixty-nine. Other times she rolled me over and mounted me cowgirl style.

Tonight, she'd wanted to take another crack at anal sex. She wasn't competitive about it like the others, but after watching both Mari and Naimh get sodomized on the couch this afternoon, she'd gone upstairs before the movie and inserted the third of the four butt plugs from the set she'd purchased with Sam.

We'd tried fitting me into her ass once before, with plenty of lube on Thursday while Mari played cheerleader in a sixty-nine position trying to distract Belle by eating her out. But perhaps still traumatized from the pain of her deflowering what felt like ages ago (even though it had been less than three months), the instant I'd started pushing through her dilated sphincter she'd tensed up and declared "Nuh-uh. Not happening today."

Unfortunately, tonight hadn't gone any better. Well, from one point of view one could say we were more successful, but from another point of view one could say the whole thing was a disaster.

It started off well enough. Belle had been a lot more determined to see this through and seemed to be mentally prepared. She wanted to try her anal insertion flat on her back while holding her own knees to draw her legs up and out of the way. I made sure she and I were both plenty lubed up. I ate her to a screaming orgasm to ensure she was as relaxed as she could get, pulled the butt plug, and swiftly replaced it with my cock.

I actually got through her anus and pushed about two or three inches of cock inside before she clamped up like crazy and started shaking her head rather violently, grimacing in agony and yelping, "Nope-nope-nope-nope-nope!"

You bet I pulled out of her fast and held her while she sobbed in my arms whimpering about how much it hurt. Two minutes later, she was crying while apologizing to me as if the whole thing were her fault. I shushed her and kissed her and reassured her that I was perfectly fine whether or not she was ever able to have anal sex with me. By the time she stopped crying, the determined and stubborn Belle attitude was back as she declared she simply needed to train with the biggest butt plug for a while.

We got into the shower to clean up and rinse away all the regular lube while applying the oil-based lube to her pussy. I picked her up, parked her against the wall, slid smoothly inside, and started pumping. I pounded her to a squealing orgasm before she had me turn off the shower, hump her little body until I was ready to blow, and then park her on her knees so I could cover her face with my creamy load. Matty's Little Cumslut licked up what she could, we turned the shower back on to clean up again, and we finally dried off to change into our pajamas.

We were downstairs cuddling on the big couch browsing cable channels when Mother came home. She and Belle had a quick conversation before Mother excused herself. After finishing a random episode of some TV show I can't remember anymore, we returned to my bedroom, peeled back out of our pajamas, and made love. Ten minutes later, I asked her, "In or out?"

My Annabelle sighed, kissed me sweetly, and murmured, "In."

****

On Saturday, Alice showed up in a cute skirt and spaghetti-strap tank top that showed off her tits quite well. Her hair had been freshly brushed and pulled back with a pink headband. She had a smattering of makeup on, nothing heavy but definitely more than usual. It transformed her face from "pretty" to "eye-catching", and I had no idea how to react except gape at her with my jaw dropped.

Had she asked me, "What do you think?" or "Do you like it?" or anything remotely like that, I would have complimented her and probably tried to start something sexual. But she made absolutely no mention of her attire and walked past me as if nothing were out of the ordinary, which made me do my best to act as if everything were normal. I couldn't tell if she was waiting for me to compliment her on my own or prove I could treat her as the same old "buddy Alice" she'd always been. The noble part of me wanted her to understand a change in clothing wouldn't change our friendship. Like, I didn't want to treat her as a sex object or in any way make her believe my valuation of her was somehow dependent on how feminine her clothing.

The end result was that I kept sneaking glances at her tits while she stared forward at the TV screen, all her attention on playing the game. The distraction proved quite effective as she pretty much wiped the floor with me for over an hour.

Finally, Alice switched off the console after her latest dominating victory, gently took the controller out of my hand, and climbed into my lap. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she wordlessly started a makeout session, which I was quite happy to return. Having stared at the cleavage of her D-cup melons in that tank top all afternoon, my boner was quick to make itself quite apparent in my gym shorts. When she discovered it pressing against her mound, she shifted slightly so that she could grind herself against the bulge, started kissing me a little harder, and moaned into my mouth.

Finally, she broke the kiss, panted at me from inches away, and had a rather impish grin on her face. "Like the outfit?" she asked coquettishly.

"I'd like to see you take it off, actually," I replied breathlessly.

Alice grinned, the light blue eyeshadow and purplish lipstick giving her an otherworldly quality that made her look both undeniably familiar and yet exotically sexy. "Good answer."

I'd later discover that Naimh had taken her shopping during the week, with a few more new outfits still to be revealed. This outfit, despite my reply, she didn't actually take off. Instead, she pulled the front of the tank top down below her nipples along with the cups of her bra, so that the material squished her big tits together and elevated them up beneath my chin. Alice sat up straighter to give me access, and I was quick to duck my head and devour her nipples. At the same time, she helped me yank my gym shorts down to my ankles while I hopped on the couch cushion to create a little room. And rather than remove the skirt, she flipped up the front, pulled the strap of her panties to the side, and started dry humping her soaking wet pussy against my upright erection where it was trapped between our two bellies.

I wondered if today would be the day she finally let me inside, and that electric anticipation (fear?) of the unknown had me on edge the entire time we were together.

Spoiler Alert: She didn't. By all outward appearances, she seemed ready. She was certainly horny enough, and it would only have taken a shift of a couple of inches to bury my entire throbbing dick deep inside her. But for whatever reasons, she held back.

Instead, Alice dry-humped her pussy against my cock until she squealed and climaxed. You know, the term "dry humping" is a complete misnomer when her pussy gets so wet that it feels like there's a puddle smeared against your midsection and trickling into your lap. Not that I was complaining, of course. When she was done, Alice dismounted, knelt in front of me, and sucked my dick pretty powerfully for two minutes until I started jetting thick wads of sperm straight into her mouth.

I still didn't know when, or even if, Alice would eventually want me to take her virginity. But for now I was perfectly content to let her set her own pace.

****

Saturday night, Mari had another "sleepover" with Belle. I warned her not to push her luck with her parents, but figured as long as they didn't make it three weekends in a row we might be able to get away with it.

The girls wanted to go on another "date", but this time just to get fast food instead of dressing up for a fancy dinner. Then Mari saw our local mini-golf center on the way home, and we wound up spending a couple of hours on the course, in the arcade, and even did a little laser tag. By the time we got to my house, the three of us were actually a little bit tired, so the ensuing threesome wasn't some epic bout of awe-inspiring lovemaking. The girls did a little bit of sixty-nining with Belle on top. By the end of it, Mari somehow ended up on top, and I filled her pussy to overflowing where Belle could lick up my spending from below.

In the morning, I woke up spooned around Mari. She really made for such a plush teddy bear kind of feeling and I simply had a great night's sleep whenever I got to hold her. I also woke up with a throbbing erection, and doing my best not to wake her, I wound up notching my cockhead into her folds from behind and ever so slowly sinking myself inside of her.

My lovely Latina lover inhaled sharply and came awake to find three-quarters of my dick pulsing deep inside her, and she swore in Spanish before giggling and twisting her face back to stare at me.

"Surpriiiise," I greeted warmly, and she giggled again before kissing me. Then, rejuvenated from a great night's sleep, she started to really fuck herself back, a motion which eventually caused enough vibrations on the mattress to wake up Belle on the other side of me.

In the end, Mari went for a ride reverse-cowgirl while Belle licked at our joining from between our legs. But when it was time for me to blow, Mari popped off so Belle could swallow my load directly from the source.

The three of us got dressed and joined Mother for Sunday brunch. The ladies of the house chatted amiably, although quite thankfully none of them felt inclined to describe our sexual activities this weekend. Then Belle and Mari left to go visit Naimh, and I prepared to visit Zofi for the Super Bowl.

****

Zofi greeted me at the door with a warm kiss that was more familiar than excited, which when I thought about it, seemed much more natural for a couple that had been seeing each other since the beginning of the year. My "girlfriend", her dad, and I all wore our jerseys again and settled in front of the TV. Her mom had gone all out with the food this time, with such a variety it made me wish I hadn't eaten brunch. Zofi's dad also offered me a beer, and since Zofi was already drinking one, I told him I'd take one but then stop after that since I'd have to drive home later.

We had a good time, I bonded with her father a bit, and the evening ended up much the same as the way it ended after the game the previous week, minus the whole freaking out about Sam going out with some other guy, and with one important distinction.

Zofi and I ended up cuddling in her bedroom while her dad stayed outside watching the trophy presentation. We started a little makeout session, but before we really got into it, Zofi shot up like she'd just remembered something. She rolled away from me, grabbed the phone on her nightstand, and started dialing. Twenty seconds later, she started talking to Naimh's dad. Thirty seconds after that, Zofi handed me the phone so I could have another cryptically subtle conversation with my girlfriend.

Of course, Zofi chose that moment to slide her hand into my shorts and start jacking me. A minute later she had my shorts down while she bobbed her head up and down my erection. I certainly never expected to have a phone call with one girlfriend while my other girlfriend gave me a blowjob, but here we were.

At least Naimh's dad wasn't standing right behind her in the kitchen. But at the same time, Naimh told me she was in the living room where she and her parents could still see each other. She was paranoid that if she went to her own bedroom, her dad would hit the speakerphone button somewhere else in the house to listen in.

"What's going on?" Naimh asked. "You sound funny."

"Uhhh, Zofi's... she's... uhhh... she's giving me a blowjob."

"Ohmigawd!" The line abruptly went silent, although I heard the muffling of the receiver being placed against something soft like her chest. But when I could hear the other side again, Naimh was still laughing long and loud before she sighed and said, "I wish I could see that."

"You will next time the three of us are together," I promised.

"Well you make sure to return the favor."

"Uh, yeah, I can do that." I shook my head in disbelief again, somehow still surprised at how willing my girlfriend was to share me, not only being happy at the idea of another girl blowing me while she was trapped at home, but also encouraging me to reciprocate. I was indeed quite grateful Naimh and Zofi got along so well.

That said, Zofi apologized and said she'd started her period when I offered to go down on her, or at least turn things into a sixty-nine. So we left things at a blowjob, and I didn't quite keep a lid on my moaning when I finally spurted into the exquisitely beautiful brunette's sucking mouth. I was pretty sure her mom could hear me if she happened to be listening outside the door.

And from the look she gave me after we finally emerged, I rather thought she had.

But that didn't stop her from bidding me a perfectly cordial goodbye before I left. Zofi's dad shook my hand and hoped I could still visit even if there weren't any more football games. And Zofi of course gave me a big kiss before I left.

But she also walked me down to the minivan to see me off. And after giving me one more big kiss by the front door of the van, she leaned in close to my ear and whispered, "We're there now, darling."

It took me a second to understand her meaning. My eyes got big, and Zofi smiled broadly.

"I took my first pill yesterday morning. As soon as my period is finished, I want you to finally make me a woman."

I took her into my arms and gave her a searing hot kiss that took her breath away. When we broke apart, I set my forehead against hers, and while both of us were panting, I finally replied, "You're already an incredible woman. But I'll be honored to be your first."

****

Alice was waiting for me and Belle at the parking lot and came over to us as soon as we stepped onto the curb. To my surprise, she was back in her usual jeans and baggy t-shirt attire with no makeup and her hair in a functional ponytail. I met her with a fist bump, she chatted with me and Belle until it was time to go to our first periods, and the three of us then went our separate ways. I was a little surprised Naimh wasn't waiting for me at the gate the way she'd done the previous Monday. But I knew I'd be seeing her soon enough anyway.

Sam gave me a warm smile when I came in the door for our shared first period, and I actually had a minute to walk over to her. She gave me a quick peck on the lips, making me blush, and then asked casually, "What's up?"