The Big Tits Club Ch. 29-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did. Zofi is REALLY flexible - have I ever told you that? She was able to brace herself with one hand against the wall and do a full vertical split with one foot straight up in the air, like a true ballerina. It made entry quite easy, and I fucked the hell out of her that way. This time, she wanted to me to cum in her mouth as not to leak anything out overnight. I was happy to see her exquisite face sucking my schlong beneath the shower's spray as she swallowed every last drop of my sperm.

Finally, we crawled into Zofi's bed and spooned together, happily sated and clean. She'd even let me borrow her toothbrush. As I kissed the back of her neck and fondled her naked breast, I realized I'd finally had a first time with one of the girls that hadn't been a disaster.

Sam taking my virginity had been an ill-thought impulse that lasted only seventeen seconds and involved quite a lot of crying. Belle's deflowering had ended in abject misery and resulted in her walking funny for a week. Oh yeah, and more crying. Mari's date had gone comically wrong in the beginning, although it ended pretty well (tearful confession notwithstanding). And my first time with Naimh had resulted in Alice storming out and leaving the BTC for a month.

But today?

Today had been AMAZING.

Flush with that afterglow, I turned Zofi so she could pillow her head on my chest and asked, "How are you feeling?"

With a serene smile of utter contentment, she looked up at me with large, liquid blue eyes. Rubbing my chest, she murmured, "I've realized two things."

I wasn't expecting an answer like that, and I glanced down at her. "What do you mean?"

Taking a deep breath, she furrowed her eyebrows and stated evenly, "I'm going to Princeton if I get in."

Her words were like a hammer to my heart. I was surprised to feel it hit me that hard. I'd long known the BTC would more than likely break up eventually, but Zofi's pronouncement was the first confirmation from one of the girls that they would move away. I mean, she hadn't gotten in yet or anything, but I knew how smart she was, and she was a legacy applicant through her father, so the odds were good. I wasn't in love with Zofi or anything, but I did love her. And to realize that this very dear young woman with whom I'd shared such a special day would be leaving...

I mean, in all likelihood, Zofi would be drifting out of my life in just a few short months. I would MISS her. And I resolved to get a copy of that one close-up photo from the museum, the one with her looking at me with complete adoration.

I swallowed to fight back the emotions rising up my throat, and blinked away the moisture forming in my eyes. Taking a deep breath, I asked, "What's the second thing you realized?"

Zofi tilted her head up to search my eyes. And in a quiet but quietly certain voice, she stated seriously, "If you're willing, I want to have your baby."