All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 31-32'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 2 years agoAuthor

If anyone can’t wait to find out what happens to Matty and the BTC girls, the complete story through Chapter 58 has posted on my Patreon page (BlueDragonAuthor).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

brilliant story telling

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Yup, I have to admit it. Annabelle"s meltdown was inevitable. Just like how she deflects her conversations with Matthew, she has been deflecting her true emotions for the sake of the BTC instead of accepting their existence and facing them head on. It never goes well when you lie to yourself.

As for the story itself, the plots are good, but the extremely descriptive sex scenes could definitely be dialed way back. To be brutally honest, I've started fast forwarding through your monotonous accounts of Matthew's orgy. I'm not joking. It's just not entertaining at all anymore. It's tedious and boring. I'm enjoying the story a whole lot better without any of the sex. I'm interested in Alice getting her cherry popped and everything that Belle does one on one. But I'm honestly turned off by all of the Anal to mouth stuff. Disgusting! 3/5

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 2 years agoAuthor

To ScottishTexan- I write sex stories. I enjoy writing sex stories. I do get this feedback a lot, about how the sex ratio could be dialed back, but I’m not particularly inclined to write less of it because I enjoy that part so much. Plus, at the moment you are reading this story for free. In this specific instance, I saw a chance to do something different in writing about the costumed characters, and I seized that opportunity to enjoy the fantasy for a while. Don’t worry, we’ll get back to the drama soon enough.

-b.d.-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a drama-rama roller coaster.

(Plus, the video game characters blending in the scenes is one kind of a take.)

upyoursixupyoursixover 2 years ago

Ok I'm getting over the neevie character. Seriously, Matt just needs to end up in a poly relationship with Belle and Sam and Sam and Zofi in a relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t know or care who the video game characters are. I’m interested and invested in the girls as characters, and it becomes too difficult to track who they are (and far less erotic) when they take on the video game personas. It would not be difficult to remind us who is who throughout those sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stuff as ever. This part seemed to have a lot of alliteration in it, almost to the point of distraction. Have the previous chapters been like that too, and I just never noticed? Is it just me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@bluedragonauthor

Will there be 58 chapters in total, isn't the story finished yet?

This is one of the best longer stories on Lit, I have been reading from the start, thanks for all the work you put in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same old bullshit. Matt is a drama Queen. Belle should find her self a real man. a long with the rest of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4.8 average stars. Really?

DthornzDthornzover 2 years ago

Oof teenage drama can be so messy. Interested in seeing how all these plot lines resolve themselves within the next 26 chapters. That'd be about 13 more set releases. I'd like a happy ending but I imagine at best we might end up with a bittersweet one.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
4.5 stars

The only thing keeping this chapter from having a higher score is that it's already hard enough to keep the differences between all 6 girls straight in my head but then you start referring to them by animation character names...

I spent too much mental energy trying to keep up with who's who to enjoy the sex storyline.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

I figured this would happen. I was not looking forward to it. This story is very well told. Well enough to keep me reading.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Okay, saw the "Belle Blowup" coming, just did not think it would be on Valentine's Day...OR, maybe that was exactly the right time for it??!!

Belle just told Matt her long-term plans/dreams for them...babies and all!! He better start paying a lot more attention to details with the girls, the closer end of Senior Year gets to them!

Matt was right not to deflower Alice during the group thing; she DESERVES one-on-one time when it comes around, so she does not have any doubts about Matt wanting to be her first and all that. Alice is as sensitive as the others, regardless of her personality, OR, IN SPITE OF HER PERSONALITY!! She is sweet, and loves Matt ssssoooo much...she will let him know she is ready!

Zofi...and Sam...and Matt...was a mix-up there!! But, all will work out!!

I also was not a fan of the costumes, etc...my poor little brain had to 'try' to keep up with who-was-who (and did not do a very good job of it!) Still, good role-play!

Five**5**Stars, "just because"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I for one had no issues with keeping track of who was who in the costumes. Perhaps it was because I Googled their images when you introduced them. You did an excellent job of matching game characters to the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is this the last chapter available for free?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I haven't been commenting all along, but this story is wonderful! I love how much deeper it goes than just the sex, hot as that is.

.

The game-character thing didn't work for me either, but that's not a criticism - it just means I'm not a gamer. Some other things that do work for me (not present in this story, as it happens), some other people can't stand. So what? Dating myself here, but when I was Matt's age, if I'd had three hot, busty girlfriends showing up for a three-on-one orgy dressed as Janet, Magenta and Columbia, I'd have been on Cloud Nine! And then three more in Bill Theiss's uber-sexy costumes from the original Star Trek? Over the top! (TBH, I'd have been on cloud nine if two simultaneous not-busty girlfriends had showed up for a three-way sex date dressed in burlap sacks. But you get the point....) So different strokes and all that.

.

I didn't have too much trouble keeping the game characters straight, mostly because you split them into two groups of three. If it had been six all at once, that would have been a lot more of a challenge.

.

My one *small* criticism: The Morrigan is a goddess from Irish mythology. The wrong girl dressed as her namesake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES