All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 33-34'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 2 years agoAuthor

If anyone can’t wait to find out what happens to Matty and the BTC girls, the complete story through Chapter 58 has posted on my Patreon page: BlueDragonAuthor (one word, no spaces)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That's gotta be awkward at the end there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

UH OH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Ruh roh!!!!! [Classic Saturday Morning Cartoon reference]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why even tell us in the last chapter that Belle gets upset and leaves when she comes back on her own without Matt doing anything? This is just like Alice leaving the BTC to come back on her own. Things happen to Matt, but he doesn’t do anything to fix the situations; they fix themselves. So you’ll have to pardon me for not being worried about the ending of this chapter.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 2 years ago
Love it, but

I love this story and I've been reading it for months now. I have one major complaint. I hate when an author says that more of a certain story is available on a different site. Several authors do this and they have mentioned more than one other site, unfortunately I have never been able to access a single story by going to these places. Sometimes I can't get the site itself. In this case I've downloaded Patreon but haven't been able to follow a single 'creator' yet. I just tried again.

Please, if you have already downloaded the full story or even just more chapters to another site, submit them here also.

PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story needs more than another 24 chapters. I hope there are sequels.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

To dirtywhiteboy67

This author is only offering the completed story in exchange for compensation. If you pay, then you get everything faster. Those of us who are making just enough money to get by week to week have to bide our time and get it for free.

I would love to contribute to a deserving author and allow him/her to pursue his/her passion for writing as his/her employment. But I'm not blessed enough that I can afford to do that.

crunchie48crunchie48over 2 years ago

Slightly confused but did he cum in Alice’s pussy for the first time twice?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Oooo...kayyyy....Daddy-O is on the warpath, looking for his little 'innocent' daughter...what a dickhead...leave the girl alone. (Tho' I understand...)

And Niahm, screaming out 'CONOR' at the moment of orgasm...BIG HHHHMMMM here!! How does that bode, considering Matt has been making major efforts to be romantic and sensitive on their days together??!!

So happy Alice from to sex so nicely...and, yes, I ESPECIALLY LIKE SHE TOOK IT ANALLY FIRST!! She has some really major influences on her in her 5 friends, AND Matt...so not surprised, just pleased that she is open-minded enough to go that way first...was 'excellent foreplay'...building to vaginal penetration!!

Am the girls are IN LOVE WITH Matt...unquestionably...and to differing levels, but still there...THIS is a manor point to remember!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES