The Big Tits Club Ch. 33-34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But a moment later she deflated and frowned. "But then my parents will get a truancy letter and know that I snuck out."

I sighed. We were second-semester seniors and I knew our grades didn't really matter for college applications anymore, but I didn't have a workaround for overprotective parents and truancy letters. Arching an eyebrow, I asked, "You still have that janitor's closet key?"

She made a face and shook her head. "The minivan will do. Lunchtime?"

"You bet." I kissed her again before she took off to get across campus to her class on time.

We made do with the minivan at lunchtime. Naimh and I got back to our friends at our regular table with enough time to actually eat our lunches, a little disheveled but wearing silly grins on our faces. I felt like I'd been wearing a silly grin for the past three days, actually. Life had been good for me, which I suppose explains a lot about what happened next.

When you're at the peak, there's nowhere to go but down, after all.

Monday afternoon started off routinely. Belle and I drove home, she headed over to her house to do homework with Mari, and I prepped for my girlfriend's arrival.

My freckled redhead came over happy and horny. She leaped into my arms coming in the front door, I carried her up to my bedroom, and we quickly stripped each other's clothes off. She very rarely wanted me to go down on her anymore, citing that she had five hot girlfriends to eat her pussy, so she quickly gave me a warmup blowjob before bending over the foot of my bed so I could fuck her to a starter climax.

Of course, then, the Anal Queen of the BTC wanted my dick every inch up her butt, except instead of just pulling out and switching holes, she wanted to try out some new positions she'd read about on the internet.

We started with what she called the "Lap Dance". I sat in my desk chair and she turned around to sit down in my lap, only spearing her own anus with my upright dick. She rode me for a little bit while I sucked on her neck and played with her big titties.

Next, she wanted to try the "Turtle". We both knelt atop my bed and she bent herself forward until her cheek was on the mattress. Then, she wrapped both of her arms around her own thighs while keeping her ass thrust up into the air. I slammed myself deep into her backdoor, and she squealed and screamed for me to spank her harder and harder while I reamed her out.

The coup de grace was "The Piledriver". My busty bisexual babe of a girlfriend rolled onto her back and then rolled up even further, until her ass was up in the air while her feet were on the mattress well beyond her head. She planted her elbows and braced her hands against her own back to help hold herself in the crazy upside-down position. And I had to stand up on top of her, squatting to... well... piledrive my dick straight down into her anal chute.

In this ridiculously vulnerable position, Naimh was completely and utterly helpless before me. All she could do was lay curled up beneath me and endure my anal assault. I violated her sweet butthole and enjoyed every minute of it. From the unending screams she made, she seemed to enjoy every minute of it as well.

I fucked her so hard that I imagined I could hear bells ringing all around us in rhythm with my pounding. Loud banging sounds reverberated throughout the house, like echoes of each heavy impact my body made each time I rammed into her ass.

In the end, we had a simultaneous orgasm. I jackhammered that sweet asshole until I bellowed and blasted wave after wave of scalding hot cum down into that deep chasm where the sun would never shine.

Naimh clenched her eyes shut, screaming bloody murder at the top of her lungs loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood, until her whole body shuddered and a preposterously powerful orgasm tore through her entire being.

"NEEEEEEEEVVVVVIIIIEEEE!!!" I yelled.

"CCCCOOOOONNNNNOOOORRRR!!!" she howled back.

Groaning in agonized ecstasy, I poured a river of sperm into my girlfriend's bowels. Over and over again I fired while she spasmed and twitched beneath me, her anal muscles clenching repeatedly to milk me for every last drop.

I then collapsed, my legs turning to jello as I pulled out of Naimh's lewdly-stretched anus, turned to flop onto my back right next to her while she slowly uncurled and stretched out flat as well.

I was still panting in the aftermath of my incredible ejaculation when the sensation that something was very, very wrong finally hit me. And as my mind automatically replayed the events of the past couple of minutes, I finally realized what name my girlfriend had just screamed.

When I let my head flop over to face her. I found that Naimh was already staring at me in shock, her emerald-green eyes BIG as she covered her mouth with one hand.

I figured she'd come to the realization that she'd screamed her ex-boyfriend's name before I had, but I asked anyway, "Did you just scream, 'Conor'?"

The loud banging noises that had reverberated through the house started up again just then, like the sound of someone hammering like crazy on the front door. The banging stopped, followed by the rapid-fire unending dinging of someone ringing the doorbell over and over and over.

Then that noise stopped too. And ever so faintly, I thought I could hear a man's voice yelling from outside the window, "NAIMH!"