All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Ch. 39-40'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

There are two distinct and different sex scenes going on in this story. There are the ones that probably appeal to the people reading this just to have jerk material. Then there are the ones like the threesome with Annabelle and Mariangel that have an actual bearing and relevance to the story. I've said it before and I'll say it again. The prurient sex scenes bore the hell out of me. I realize that you have to put them in for the majority of your audience. But I would be happy enough just to read the R rated version of this story. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want a Big Tits club of my own. What a story! Great job in keeping the story interesting. Did everybody notice how Belle calls her father Daddy? There is something going on there. Hope we will find out soon. Will Matty bang Mari's mother?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Agree with ScottishTexan.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Nasty...NASTY,NASTY, NASTY...All the anal play, and Belle likes to eat it all up!! While I am not a real fan of that in reality...it is too unsanitary/unhygenic/prone to spread disease...in this context I DO like it!! Matt has commented on the need to clean up after participating...I can attest to the attention to detail required. But (BUTT!!)...anal is definitelyt kinky, and requires an extreme amount of TRUST on the part of both partners!! AND A LOT OF PREPARATION!! LUBE! LUBE! LUBE!!!

Deems the group is going to have worked through a majority OF the issues confronting them...and in a most positive manner! So glad they decided to COMMUNICATE with each other...makes things sssooo much easier...!!

Niamh is being patient...Matt is gonna really get riddeninto the ground when she finally gets to be with him...needs lots of Gatorade...Ha,Ha,Ha!!

Five**5**Stars..Of Course!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really really Enjoyed your story. Thank you.

Definitely one of the best here.

-VADAR

pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

I believe thjat all of the sex scenes are very necessary . If not just for filler to help make these nice long chapters . But are relevant to the story as well .

Well done .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES