The Big Tits Club Ch. 41-42

Story Info
Our first time for the second time.
17k words
4.83
54.5k
61

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

-- CHAPTER 41: The Second Time --

****

Alice became Matty's Official Girlfriend on Sunday, although she wasn't nearly as imperial about it as Mari had been. To be frank, she had no interest in actually being my girlfriend, so there were no romantic "I love you" endearments nor greeting each other "Hey, boyfriend" or anything like that. Really, Alice just wanted to get laid as often as possible. In a way, she was rather like a stereotypical "dude" in that regard, happy to get her rocks off and get back to her video games.

She did make time to come visit me Sunday afternoon to kick off her week with a bang (literally). Mother had also come home while we were still getting jiggy, and she greeted Alice as politely as she'd greeted the other girls in similar situations. For her part, Alice was totally chill about the encounter, not fazed in the slightest either despite having her tits out and her pussy plugged. Fuck, I think Alice actually wanted to show off for my mom or something, because she would've kept right on going if I hadn't pinned her down and sort of blushed pink in embarrassment until Mother went away.

On Monday, Alice surprised the hell out of me by bringing Naimh along, and for a minute I thought the gorgeous redhead had arrived to collect her "first time for the second time". But my ex-girlfriend quickly assured me (teased me?) by saying "not yet", and then proceeded to show off how wicked hot she could be in a threesome without actually having sex with me. Blasting off into Alice's orgasming pussy while Naimh literally squeezed my testicles in her mouth from the bottom of a sixty-nine position is something I'll remember for a long, long time.

Tuesdays had long been Alice Tuesdays. For some reason she decided to wear the trucker hat and actually kept the damn thing on the entire afternoon while contorting her body into various Kama Sutra poses just for the fun of it. She even declared it "dessert day" and had me plunder her teeny tiny asshole in a piledriver position. The fact that it was the same position in which I'd fucked Naimh when she screamed her ex-boyfriend's name did occur to me, but honestly I forgot about it moments later. The sensations were just too overwhelming for me to really think about it. Alice apparently thought so too, because she declared the position so wicked hot that we were definitely doing that again.

Wednesdays had long been Sam and Zofi day, although lately it had seemingly been just Zofi. Still, Sam hadn't been with me all week and she made time to show up for a crazy foursome. Sam brought Matty Junior, which Matty's Official Girlfriend promptly confiscated, strapped around her waist, and proceeded to never take the damn thing off for the next two hours. By the end of the foursome, Alice's abs looked incredible. I mean, she already had a bit of a six-pack to begin with, but she'd taken to doing the thrusting like a duck to water. Of course she had to go and spoil the mood by threatening to shove Matty Junior up MY ass, after which I nearly tossed the dildo into the trash compactor.

Alice skipped Thursday entirely. She said she was still sore from doing all that fucking, and that didn't even mention all the different ways she'd been fucked. I told her that pumping a girl's pussy or ass took a lot of abdominal strength, and now she finally believed me. Anyway, she was more than happy to let Belle and Mari have me all to themselves for the afternoon.

Friday was Alice's day to orchestrate the orgy. She actually showed up with a notepad on which she'd written down her choreographed ideas. She also brought a jump rope, a hula hoop, precisely four tennis balls, a golf putter, and a plastic water bottle with one of those caps that squirts when you squeeze the bottle. Additionally, she had Belle bring her set of butt plugs, and then rummaged in the family room cabinets until she found the box of Twister. Let's just say everybody went home happy if exhausted. Belle and I were even too tired to have sex later that night, although she did enjoy the novelty of playing with my penis and having it remain completely flaccid.

"It's so cute!" she enthused, much to my chagrin.

And then came Saturday.

****

The bell rang, right on time for Alice's weekly video gaming session. As I got up from the couch and walked over to the front door, I wondered whether or not Alice would actually want to play video games or just get jiggy right away. Given how horny she'd been all week, I rather figured we'd have to have a quickie first and THEN turn on the gaming consoles.

Without checking the peephole I just popped open the door. To my surprise, though, there wasn't a cute Korean babe dressed in her latest sexy geek chic attire on my front porch.

Instead, it was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen.

Naimh stood with one hip cocked to the side and her arms folded beneath her breasts. The position compressed her big tits together and forward, making them practically spill over the top of her white long-sleeved wrap top that left her taut belly bare. The color made her copper red hair really stand out as it flowed over her shoulders. She also wore stonewashed denim jeans tight enough to look spray-painted on, and tan chunky wedged sandals that boosted her height a little closer to mine.

"Hey, you," my ex-girlfriend greeted me with a knowing smirk. She let her gaze rove up and down my body lustfully, eyeing me hungrily as if I were a piece of meat, and her tongue snaked out across her upper lip for a brief moment. "Nice to see you again so soon."

"Uh, nice to see you, too." A moment later, I added, "What are you doing here?"

Naimh shrugged and gave me a Cheshire cat smile. "I traded places with your girlfriend today. Her idea, not mine, although of course I was happy to accept. I think she actually found her upper limit for how many times she could get fucked in a week. Sam turning the tables and using Matty Junior on her last night might've put her over the edge."

I chuckled and briefly rewound my memory to the sight of Sam's platinum blonde hair flying everywhere as she jerked back and forth hammering the hell out of Alice's tight twat from behind. But I swiftly brought my mind back to the here and now as the rest of Naimh's words finally registered in my brain. "Traded places... meaning?"

She smiled and spread her arms out wide. "I'm all yours today. Although to be honest, I'm not much of a video gamer."

I shook my head. "No worries."

"In fact, I had some alternative ideas for things we could do together, if you're interested."

I pursed my lips. "If you think you can just show up on my doorstep, invite yourself inside, and have us fall into bed together, it's not gonna be that easy."

"I haven't invited myself inside," she pointed out, gesturing to her position still on my front porch. "Actually, I was about to invite you outside."

I arched an eyebrow. "Huh?"

She gave me that Cheshire smile again. "Get dressed. Meet me out front. I'm driving."

****

Naimh drove a beater Civic hatchback: cheap and reliable transportation for a teenager new to America. She was just happy to have any type of personal transportation, honestly. Plenty of kids we knew didn't have cars.

"Sorry it's not a convertible," she chided while I hopped into the passenger side.

It took me a moment to get the reference, but I smiled and replied, "It's about the company, not the car."

Naimh grinned and said, "Close enough."

I glanced into the backseat, judged there to not be room enough for comfortable sex even if the seats folded down, and asked dryly, "You sure you don't want me to drive the minivan?"

Naimh's eyebrows rose. "I didn't invite you out so we could bang in the back of a car."

I held my hands up and nodded. "You're right, you're right. I shouldn't make assumptions."

She flashed me a saucy grin. "Besides, there's still enough room for me to give you a blowjob." And then she shifted the car into gear.

A few minutes later we were on the freeway heading south. She didn't volunteer our destination, nor did I ask. I knew she had a plan in mind and I trusted her enough to go along with it. I did, however, want to take the opportunity to talk to her. In fact, I started with a topic I knew would get my mind off of sex immediately.

"Do your parents know you're out here with me?"

She glanced at me for just a second before returning her attention to the road. "Yes, actually."

"Really? I mean, do they specifically know you're taking a drive with me, your ex-boyfriend? Not just that you're going out for the day and could be anywhere with anyone, potentially including me?"

"No, they know I drove directly to your house and intend to spend the whole day with you. They know that we broke up because I screamed Conor's name during sex. They know that we've remained friends, more or less. I mean, they still don't know you're part of the BTC or that the group of us spends Friday nights fucking each other's brains out. But yeah, they know I'm out here today trying to repair our relationship."

"Is that what the purpose is here today?"

She glanced at me again, and in a heartbreakingly sincere voice, she said, "That's my purpose every day I see you, Matty. Today's just special because it's only you and me, without any of the others around."

I didn't know how to respond to that right away, so I paused for a moment to look out the window. Given the freeway we were on, there were any number of possible destinations Naimh could have in mind. "Is this going to be a short drive or a longer one?" I asked casually.

"Trying to ruin the surprise?"

"No, not at all. I just want to know if we have time for a long conversation or not."

"Well if you have something in mind, why don't you just start and we'll see how things go."

I shrugged and narrowed my eyes. "What's your favorite color?"

"Red, obviously. And green, emerald-green. That one is specifically because you always refer to my eye color as emerald-green."

"Well, they DO look like emeralds to me, and not just because you're Irish."

She laughed musically. "What's your favorite color?"

"Blue. Navy blue."

"As evidenced by the abundant number of navy blue shirts in your closet. Well, that and dark gray. And black. Come to think of it, you're always in dark-colored shirts. We need to brighten your wardrobe a bit."

I chuckled. "Fair enough. Favorite food?"

"Coddle with Mam's soda bread."

"I have absolutely no idea what that is."

Naimh laughed. "You'll have to come visit 'round suppertime and try it. My parents would like to meet you, seein' as we're still close enough for me t'come spend'da day with you like this. Well, I think technically you've alread' met, but... well... meet you under better circumstances. Dad's particularly embarrassed by ev'rythin' and would like a chance to make a better impression."

I sighed.

"What? You've met everyone else's parents by now, haven'cha? More'n half of 'em know yoor fuckin' theh dottahs."

I blinked. "Did your accent just get thicker?"

Naimh laughed and planted her left elbow down against the windowsill and set her head against her open palm. "Maybe it's the thought of coddle and my parents, plus we just had St. Paddy's day," she stated a little more clearly. "I usually focus on sounding more American."

I laughed, thinking about how thick Naimh's accent had gotten when she was yelling at her father outside my house. I was rather glad that part was my dominant memory of the day.

"Come to think of it, ALL of the BTC's parents now know you're fucking their daughters, don't they?"

"Well not Sam's dad. Pretty sure he still thinks I'm gay. And Alice's mom, too."

Naimh shook her head. "Alice's mam knows. She noticed the way Alice was changing her wardrobe and asked. Alice told her you two started messing around with each other, but that there's nothing romantic about it. Just friends with benefits. She's not happy 'bout it, but she's not giving Alice as hard a time as we thought she would."

I blinked. That was news to me. But then I thought about what Naimh said about ALL the BTC's parents knowing I was banging their daughters: Belle, Zofi, Sam, Naimh, Mari, and now Alice... yeah, pretty much. "Now I REALLY hope they don't all get together and start comparing notes."

Naimh chuckled at that. "On the bright side, none of the other parents have come trying to knock down your door except mine, right?"

"Yet. But we're getting off topic. Where were we?"

"Favorite food. And it's your turn."

"Ah, prime rib," I replied before adding, "with the au jus dip. Favorite place to visit?"

"I'm still fairly new here, so I haven't visited much. Hiking Land's End and Chinatown were nice - I got to be with you. Your favorite?"

"Uh, Great America theme park."

"I only went the one time with the whole club last summer," she commented with a sigh. "We should go again."

"We should," I agreed.

"Favorite BTC girl?"

I'd been staring straight out the front windshield, but now turned to look over at the driver with an arched eyebrow and found her smirking at me before returning her attention to the road. After only a moment's thought, I stated evenly, "A certain ridiculously gorgeous Irish redhead with an amazing rack, a wicked hot body, an alluring accent, and a personality I truly do still want to get to know better."

She glanced over at me again for just a second before nodding straight ahead. And without looking at me again, she said quietly, "Good answer."

****

Naimh's destination turned out to be the Monterey Bay Aquarium. She explained that she'd always had a fascination with the sea, having grown up near the coast in Ireland. She loved all kinds of ocean creatures, and since none of the other girls seemed to share this particular interest, it wasn't something she often got to talk about. I took that moment to recall that she had a stuffed hammerhead shark in her bedroom. She'd named him "Anchor".

She took my hand after we parked and we headed into the aquarium hand-in-hand. Although we were no longer a dating couple, I was comfortable with this level of intimacy. After all, she'd slurped a load of my cum out of Alice's pussy just last night, not to mention the half-dozen other times she had my dick in her mouth. I was pretty sure I could handle holding hands.

My ex-girlfriend and I moved through the exhibits slowly. I hadn't visited the place in many years, and despite her fascination with sea creatures, her family had never made it this far down the coast to play tourist. We spent a lot of time absorbing the breathtaking view of the Kelp Forest exhibit. We watched harbor seals and sea otters from the back deck. And the Open Sea wing was brand new to me, so we spent a lot of time there.

Naimh seemed to have a lot of little factoids memorized, so I started conducting little pop quizzes to test her knowledge by covering up the information cards with my hand and then firing questions at her.

"What's a sea otter's favorite food?"

"Hard-shelled invertebrates like sea urchins and crabs."

"How does a jellyfish eat?"

"Nematocysts -- stinging cells in their tentacles that stun their prey."

"What's the greatest danger to kelp forests?"

"Sea urchin overgrazing."

I shook my head. "Creative artist. Budding marine biologist. Is there anything you can't do?"

She gave me a wan smile. "Hang on to the greatest guy in the world?"

I blushed and looked away for a moment. "I'm not the greatest guy in the world."

"You are to me."

"That's the sex talking," I muttered beneath my breath.

"Partially, sure," she agreed before leaning forward and whispering into my ear. "The sex IS amazing."

There was a throaty arousal in her voice that almost got me hard just listening to her. But I took a deep breath, and all of a sudden a long quotation I'd recently read came into mind.

"'Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being 'in love' which any of us can convince ourselves we are.'"

Naimh stepped forward and finished for me, "'Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away.' -- Captain Corelli's Mandolin. I've read it."

I gave her a rueful grin. "I haven't."

She frowned. "Then how'd you know the quote?"

I shrugged. "Was doing internet research about love after our breakup. The quote stuck with me. Is it a good book? How long did it take you to read?"

Naimh shrugged. "Audiobook, actually."

I looked at her in amusement. "That's not reading."

She waved me off dismissively and flashed me a grin. "Same thing."

I snorted, took her hand, and then we continued.

****

Naimh and I got clam chowder for lunch in the aquarium cafeteria, and in the afternoon we took the 17-Mile Drive along the coastline to take in the spectacular views. We walked on Spanish Bay beach and added a rock cairn to the hundreds of other ones around. We did some rock-hopping out along Point Joe. And we took photos at the Lone Cypress.

We ended our drive in Carmel, did some light window shopping downtown, and shared a nice dinner together. As we slowly walked hand-in-hand out of the restaurant, I told her, "Except for not having any mud baths down here, you planned a better date than either of mine."

She gave me a wan smile and squeezed my hand. "I loved both of your dates, and every minute I spent with you on them. But we're not done yet."

"Oh?"

She pointed at the horizon. "It's not yet sunset."

Together, Naimh and I walked down to the beach. She'd planned ahead and brought a foldable nylon picnic mat and a towel. We took our shoes off, sunk our toes into the sand, and went so far as to get our feet wet in the surf. But when the sun sank lower on the horizon, we found a good spot away from anybody else, laid out the mat, and sat down together with the most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen settling herself between my outstretched legs. I spooned myself behind her for extra warmth while she put my jacket on backwards over her chest with her arms through the sleeves.

Coincidentally, the jacket covered my arms from view when I wrapped them around her midsection to hug her from behind. My fingers started doing a little walking across her bare midriff, started inching higher, and Naimh glanced back at me over her shoulder with a knowing grin.

She puckered up as I leaned forward, and we began to gently kiss. Her tongue came out to play and I increased the pressure of my lips. As our passion rose, my hands climbed higher and I palmed her tits beneath the cover of the jacket. She moaned and squirmed a little, and I started grinding my erection into her lower back as we made out.

We almost missed the sunset, so absorbed in our makeout session we'd become. But I snuck a peek to find a sliver of open air just beneath the golden disk and broke the kiss to direct her attention forward.

Spooned together like that, Naimh and I were both entranced as we watched the bottom of the circle first touch the horizon. And we stayed there, silent, enjoying the feel of each other's body until every last glimpse of golden light was finally gone.

In a quiet voice, I told her, "Any resentment I ever had for you just disappeared with that sunset. I forgive you for anything you might feel needs forgiving. I know in my heart there's nothing left but love. I hope you can also forgive me too."

She glanced back at me over her shoulder and quickly pecked my nose. "There was never anything to forgive." And then she kissed me again.