The Big Tits Club Ch. 41-42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most gorgeous thing I'd ever seen was the first to arrive. Naimh came straight through the side garden gate into the backyard and met me by the grill with a peck on the cheek. It was too early to actually start making dinner, but I was cleaning the grates and checking the propane levels. She carried a gym bag with her suit and towel and headed inside to change. Less than three minutes later, the redhead emerged back outside with a brilliant smile on her face.

By now, of course, I was lounging in Matty's Chair with a beer, awaiting the busty Irish girl's return. She emerged wearing an electric purple outfit that actually had a greater amount of fabric than the skimpy bikinis she usually wore. The front and back of the bikini top connected beneath her armpits with an intricate zig-zag string pattern that ended in a bow with dangling strings that made me want to tug on them just to see if the whole ensemble fell apart like shoelaces. The cups covered the majority of her 34DD breasts, but featured a large oval cutout that revealed a good amount of bottom cleavage hanging over the elastic chest band and invited me to imagine thrusting my dick into that hole and between her tits. The bottoms were relatively high-waisted and featured the same zig-zag string pattern on the hips, and the back was curved inward like a thong to expose her beautiful buttcheeks.

Naimh's emerald-green eyes shone as she sashayed across the patio and promptly settled herself in my lap face-to-face while wrapping both arms around the back of my neck. No words were spoken, and none were needed as she first kissed me softly, and then a LOT more passionately moments later. She was quite obviously revved up, having not had sex with me since the fivesome on Sunday. And without word of warning or request, she abruptly slipped her hand beneath the waistband of my trunks and moaned into my mouth, "Can I feel you inside me? Just for a bit?"

"The other girls will be here soon."

"I don't need to cum. I just wanna feel you. Please?"

I grinned and nuzzled her nose. "I didn't say you couldn't. I just said the other girls will be here soon. If you need me that bad, by all means hop on board."

With an impish giggle, the horny teenager pulled the strap of her bikini bottoms aside while I wriggled my ass free of my trunks. Still holding my cock, she held it in position and then slowly sank her already soaking-wet snatch down, relaxing her inner muscles to accept my full length within seconds and then tightening up her Goldilocks pussy around my shaft.

"Mmm... that's it..." Naimh moaned in deep satisfaction like a crack addict getting her fix. "So much more... comfortable... than just sitting in your lap."

I chuckled. "If you say so."

"I say so," she confirmed happily before resuming our liplock.

We remained like that for several minutes, joined together while kissing quite sedately. True to her word, she didn't try to cum. She just sort of worked me with her milkmaid muscles, keeping Mr. Happy... uh... happy... while enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

I eventually started chuckling to myself, and Naimh broke the kiss to give me a puzzled look. "Did I do something funny?"

"No, it's not that," I muttered while attempting to control my laughter. "I actually just starting thinking of the LAST time Holly came to hang out by the pool with the whole BTC. That was before any of us started doing... anything, really. Just like that day, you were the first to arrive, and you had this form-fitting cobalt blue bikini that was simply... stunning."

"I still have it. I'll wear it next time for you."

"Please do," I agreed. "Anyway, I remember being so fucking horny, so ridiculously attracted to you, and yet so fucking FRUSTRATED by The Rule forbidding me from doing anything serious with you."

"I remember."

I started laughing again. "I wish I could go back in time and tell my past self that it would all turn out just fine in the end. That you and I would come to this point in our relationship where you could just walk up without saying a word, start French kissing me, and then casually ask me if you could slip my dick inside you not even to have sex or get an orgasm, but just because it would feel nice."

Naimh started laughing too, which as you know did wonderful things to her inner core muscles as they squeezed my dick. She gave me a beaming smile and said, "Do me a favor and tell past-Neevie the same. It would certainly save me a lot of anguish over the next few months."

"Will do," I pledged, and then I drew her face to mine once more.

Just then, the bell attached to the garden gate went off, drawing our attention.

"Heya lovebirds," Alice called, announcing her presence. She walked over to my lounge chair and held her hand out for our usual fist bump. "Anybody else here yet?"

I shook my head. "Not yet."

Alice shrugged and looked down at us, and then she noticed the way my swim trunks were down around my upper thighs, leaving my hips bare. Her head abruptly tilted over at a near 90-degree angle, and she arched an eyebrow. "Did I interrupt you two fucking right now?"

Naimh briefly blushed, but I explained, "We're not actually fucking. I mean, she hasn't even moved up or down since she sat down. We're just sort of... making out at the moment."

"With your dick in her cunt."

I shrugged. "She says it's comfortable."

"It is," Naimh confirmed happily.

Alice mused on that. "We can DO that? Just... leave it in there... and make out?"

I shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

Nobody else was around yet, but Alice's hand still shot up in the air. "I call 'next'!"

****

Alice had arrived wearing her new bikini underneath her clothes, per usual. I was used to the fairly simple two-piece swimsuits Alice got from the kinds of stores that also sold groceries and cheap TVs. Today, however, she wore an eye-popping white and black zebra print designed to draw people's attention to her lush titties and athletically-toned body.

Rather than make Alice wait, Naimh stood up off my prick and graciously allowed her friend to take over right away. But Alice hadn't arrived soaking wet in anticipation the way Naimh had, so my best friend decided to drop to her knees and start slurping the redhead's pussy juice off my dick first while rubbing her own clit. Less than two minutes later, she finally straddled my lap and sank her now sufficiently lubricated pussy down around my dick.

Alice and I were still making out when Belle and Mari arrived. Mari noticed from way over by the gate that my shorts weren't quite in the right place, and the two of them came over to verify that I indeed had Alice's pussy wrapped around my dick by three in the afternoon when we were all still waiting for the rest of the BTC to arrive. Alice quickly yelped, "Neevie started it!" as if she were a third-grader in trouble. Mari then called 'next' only a split-second before Belle.

The sound of a big truck engine soon revved from the other side of the house. A minute later, Sam, Zofi, and Holly all waltzed in together. A minute after that, everyone figured out that Alice was still mounted on me, and it only took them that long because the newcomers were too busy trying to figure out why Naimh, Belle, and Mari were doing such a piss-poor job of stifling their giggles.

In the end, nobody had an orgasm except for me. That's because one by one, each girl took a turn sitting on my dick and making out with me over that first half-hour in the backyard, with Holly volunteering to go last.

At first, I thought she was still buttering up the BTC girls into letting her join the club by patiently waiting longer than anyone else. But then I realized she just wanted to make sure everyone else got their chance to mount me and therefore couldn't really object if Matty's Girlfriend of the Week started riding him to relieve the pent-up tension he must be feeling from sinking into seven different pussies without being allowed to cum.

"Will Master please blast all of his hot creamy cum into Personal Slut's tight hungry pussy so she can turn around, lie back on his chest, and let him watch one of these other horny bitches suck it all out of her messy cunt?"

What the fuck do you think I said?

****

In the interest of enjoying the great outdoors, we collectively decided to postpone the "wild and crazy group orgy" part of our daily program until the evening after dinner in lieu of a movie. Instead, the eight of us spent the afternoon playing outside. Sam had us blowing homemade bubbles with pipe cleaners and a bucket full of soapy water. Belle got into a competitive series of checkers games with Alice. And we played lots of games of cornhole (the bean bags and plywood kind, get your mind out of the gutter).

Since Holly was still my doting Girlfriend of the Week, she stayed by my side throughout, showering me with personal attention that made me feel quite pampered, honestly.

"Would Master like Personal Slut to give him a foot massage while he plays checkers with his friends?"

The girls were in their bikinis all afternoon, which gave me plenty of eye candy for hours. And in the end, we didn't even get into the hot tub before dinnertime.

But after the meal, the sun started going down and the eight of us all eased into the hot tub. Holly was on my right, Belle was on my left, and Naimh was the first to take her top off and toss it aside ten minutes later. So of course, the rest of the girls went topless soon after.

You'll remember that we'd postponed the usual Friday orgy, and I hadn't cum since that first one after the round-robin makeout sessions, so now with fourteen perky breasts floating around me I got hard REALLY fast.

Personal Slut slipped her left hand into my lap and started stroking me almost immediately. A minute later, Belle's hand crawled up my thigh and over my crotch, freezing when she felt Holly's hand already wrapped around my rod while conducting a rather obvious jacking motion.

Her pale green eyes darted to mine, and I saw some of her old simmering jealousy there. But before I could say anything, Holly took her hand away, evidently realizing she'd been caught and by whom. I rather abruptly grabbed Belle's hand and stuck it onto my shaft, but Belle was being pouty and yanked her hand back. So now neither girl was giving me a "wristy".

I sighed and reached up to rub my forehead in mild frustration.

Meanwhile, Sam had started asking the other girls about their plans for Spring Break. We still had one more week of school left, but then the first week of April we'd be free to do whatever the hell we wanted to do for five days while our parents all had to still do their day jobs.

I immediately thought of what we'd all been doing during a similar situation over Winter Break. Namely, I'd spent nearly every day visiting the girls at their own homes while their parents were at work, repeatedly getting laid while also spending some quality one-on-one time with each of them and discovering so much more about the very special young women I had come to love in different ways.

To answer Sam's question, Alice shrugged and said she'd probably try to book extra video game time with me whenever one of the other girls wasn't already draining me of all my bodily fluids.

Naimh said she'd been putting off some of her art projects and looked forward to having extra time to finish them.

Mari had a bunch of baking recipes to try.

Zofi wanted some quiet time to catch up on reading.

And then it was Holly's turn. "Well... actually..." she began slowly, a somewhat perplexed look on her face. "So here's the thing... I mean, I didn't plan this... But listening to you all talk about Spring Break... I mean... I just got to thinking..."

Let me quickly explain. Holly talks fast. She moves fast. She's quick and witty and bubbly and vivacious and she ALWAYS knows what to do next. It's part of her charm and at the same time I can see why it might annoy some people. She's just ADHD like that or something. The point is: the slow pace and obvious uncertainty of Holly's words were confusing the hell out of everybody, and finally Sam just barked, "Hollister! Spit it out!"

Holly jerked her head back at the use of her full first name and immediately stuck her tongue out. "You KNOW never to call me that!"

Sam shrugged like it was no big deal. "You were like a jukebox stuck playing the same few bars. Just needed a good kick to get you back on track."

Holly rolled her eyes, sat up straight, and finally spat it out. "My family owns this really sweet beach house in East Santa Cruz. Three bedrooms, overlooks the ocean... it's nice. My parents were renting it on long-term lease, but the renters moved out more than a month ago. When I first started thinking about Spring Break my plan was to go spend the week there with my... uh... well now he's my ex-boyfriend." Holly glanced up at me with a bit of a nervous look. "Anyway, the house is still unoccupied, and I'm sure my parents would be cool if like... the BTC wanted to go hang out down there with me for the week."

Naimh's eyes lit up first. "SOLD!"

Mari frowned. "You sure your parents are gonna let you go do something like that?"

Naimh shrugged. "Dad and I have come to an understanding."

Sam elevated herself out of the tub, planting her arms up on the deck, a position which made her massive 36DD tits rise up above the bubbles, rivers of water streaming down the big globes. "I'm down if anyone else wants to go. Matty, I'm assuming your mum won't mind."

I shrugged. "Of course she won't."

Zofi spoke up. "Well if I tell my parents I'm going with my boyfriend and my friends, I'm pretty sure they'll be fine with it."

"Mine, too," Mari spoke up. "They like you, Matty."

Alice scrunched up her face. "My mom won't like it, but she'll let me go. I already missed Tahoe; I am NOT missing this."

Everyone then turned to Belle, the only one left who hadn't confirmed.

For her part, Belle pursed her lips and looked thoughtful. I immediately knew she wasn't worried about getting permission from her dad, so long as I was the only male present. Rather, she looked a little peeved at the idea Holly had come up with a solution to remain with the BTC beyond Sunday, and not only that, but through the end of Spring Break if not longer.

But the decision had already been made by majority rule. For Belle to skip the trip would only work in Holly's favor, and so with a final nod, she agreed, "I'm in."

"WOOO!!!" Naimh stood up and cheered, shaking her big ta-tas left and right in the open air. "Spring Break is gonna be AWESOME!"