The Big Tits Club Ch. 55-56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, it was my turn, and I rolled us over so I could thrust away from on top. "Ungh, ungh, ungh," Belle groaned every time my cockhead hit that little bump at the end, setting off little sparkles in her brain. "You're such a perfect fit."

"So you keep telling me," I grunted without letting my pace abate, keeping the rhythm and concentrating on hitting that spot she loved so much every time.

"Fuuuuck, Matty..." the petite strawberry-blonde moaned. "You're gonna make me cum again. I'm gonna cum, Matty. Uuuuunnnnggghhhh!"

My pint-sized pixie dug her fingernails into my shoulders as she shuddered and spasmed from the force of her orgasm. Her chest thrust into my belly as her back arched, her cunt clamping down so tight around my cock that I had to hold myself still within her vise-grip, enduring the way her milkmaid muscles went crazy around me. She writhed and wriggled, so adorably cute in the way she came. I grinned to see the ecstasy on her face, ecstasy caused by me. And when she finally went slack beneath me and let her arms flop out to the sides, I bent down to kiss the top of her head.

"In or out?"

With a grin, she crooned, "Out."

I nodded, put my forehead down on the pillow, and concentrated on piledriving my dick through Belle's ultra-snug snatch. She wrapped all four limbs around me, holding on for dear life while I gave her a royal pounding. It had taken this long to stretch her out wide enough to let me really ram her, and now I enjoyed every second of sliding through her sweetly snug pussy chute specially-designed for my stiff schlong. It was my turn to masturbate myself with my lover's little body, but still she moaned and screeched with ecstatic pleasure of her own until she actually beat me to orgasm by cumming again.

This time though, her super-tight twat didn't quite clamp down enough to stop me from moving. I could still keep pumping, plundering her pleasant pussy while reveling in the incredible friction. She howled in my ear, "Fuuuuck, Matty! Fuuuuck!"

And I howled right back, "ARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!" as I felt my balls uncoil and prepare themselves to explode. She was still cumming when I yanked my dick out and took a big step forward. Her mouth gaped open in a scream that I abruptly cut off when I crammed my cockhead between her lips. Her eyes popped open wide when the first jet of semen splattered against the roof of her mouth, but she grabbed onto my ass and pulled me forward, Matty's Little Cumslut coming alive at the taste of my sperm. And she moaned in rapturous ecstasy while drinking down every last drop.

"Holy crap, B..." I groaned, grinning at the sight of such a cute little creature nursing at my prick as if my jizz really was most delicious thing she'd ever tasted. "You're such a good little cumslut."

My Baby Belle's eyes twinkled as she slurped out the dregs, and only when she couldn't get anything left did she finally back her head away and let me turn to flop down beside her.

I was still catching my breath when she crawled back onto my chest. Except for the fact that we were now naked and she was daintily licking her lips up for remnants of cum, we were back in our original positions from before we'd started fucking.

"Feel better now?" she asked brightly.

"Much."

"I can tell. You're far less tense than you were when we first crawled into bed."

I frowned. "I wasn't THAT tense."

She rubbed my pectorals. "These don't lie. Your muscles are still a little firmed up right now from the exertion of fucking, but they were even stiffer before this and you'd barely done anything more than brush your teeth."

I sighed. "I guess I'm still not a hundred percent sure how this is all gonna shake out."

"If tonight was any indication, it'll shake out just fine."

I blinked. "You and I have different definitions of 'just fine'. Tonight went the way it went because all eight of us showed up at once. Neevie's dad didn't know what hit him and he had no way of processing the sight of all that... boobage."

"Boobage?" Belle laughed.

"Too much boobage for one man to handle," I remarked.

Belle rubbed my belly. "Not too much for THIS man to handle."

"Too much boobage for even ME to properly handle. I'm barely getting by as it is."

"Poor Matty. Having to service seven hot and horny babes trying to maximize what little time they have left. In a few more months, it'll just be you, me, Sam, and Neevie. You think managing two girlfriends and a 'little sister' will be an easier amount of boobage to handle?"

"Can't be any worse."

"Don't jinx yourself." Belle laughed. "But back to tonight, you really don't think things are going to work out just fine?"

I sighed. "Like I said: All eight of us overwhelmed Neevie's dad. He was all geared up to blow his lid when he first saw me--"

"I still can't believe Zofi's mom actually called Neevie's parents to tattle," Belle interjected.

"Well both Neevie and Zofi thought that was likely, so it wasn't a complete surprise. The point is: he was ready to blow his lid but then kept his temper in check in front of all of you. That won't be the case the next time he sees me and Neevie alone."

Belle shrugged. "So never go see him alone. You may never have to go over to her house for dinner again, so if the only times he sees you is in public -- like at graduation -- having other people around will keep his temper in check."

"I suppose. But he still hates me."

"He hated you before and he hates you now. That's a net neutral."

"But Mari's parents actually like me." I screwed up my face. "I'm not sure if Sam's little idea is the best approach for tomorrow."

"They're gonna have to get used to the idea that you're not exclusive to their daughter."

"Maybe. But showing up with all seven girls seems more... overwhelming. Too much boobage. It may have worked for defusing Neevie's dad, but I don't think that's the right approach for Mari's parents."

"Are you suggesting maybe it would be better if it was just you and Mari?"

"Actually, if you don't mind, I was thinking it might be best if you came with us, but just you. Her parents know you and Mari are best friends, and there's a certain logic in the two of you sharing me. We can lead with that and see how they take it before expanding our admission to the whole club."

"I suppose that makes sense."

I nodded. "I'll talk it over with both Sam and Mari tomorrow."

Belle nodded, and she reached up to caress my cheek. But just before her hand touched my skin, she abruptly burped a loud [BRAAAP!]. It even smelled like cum.

Pale-green eyes big, Belle blushed and covered her mouth. A moment later, she exhaled onto her palm and sniffed it. With a smirk, she started sliding off the couch and drawled, "I think I'm gonna go brush my teeth again."

****

Something tickled my balls, and with a start, I jerked awake.

"Mmph!" somebody grunted, and as I sat up, I realized I'd just shoved my dick an inch into a girl's throat. She gagged a little and briefly pulled her head off. Continuing to pump her left hand up and down the length of my shaft, she took a deep breath and accepted my mushroom head back between her lips, kissing it and licking the sensitive underside instead of trying to bob her head back and forth.

My eyes fluttered for a brief second, giving me just enough time to see the dark brunette head in my lap. Zofi looked up at me, her brilliant blue eyes piercing in their gaze as she recognized I'd awakened. And she stopped to smile around a mouthful of meat while continuing to pump my shaft with her left hand.

"Well THIS is a nice surprise," I murmured quietly, glancing to my left to check on Belle. My little pixie was still asleep, hugging my left arm like it was her teddy bear, so I couldn't really move.

Zofi grinned and took another long popsicle lick at my schlong. She pulled off briefly to say, "Sam warned me you tend to buck upwards when you wake up like that. I almost choked, but I think if I practice that a few more times I'll get it down."

I blinked a few times and murmured, "Happy to let you practice whenever you want."

"Me, not so much. But I think once you're living with those three... I mean, I wonder sometimes if Sam won't start slipping you her special pills every day."

Despite the two of us keeping our voices down, Belle took a deep breath in and started to stir. Perhaps my left arm had shifted too much, or she realized my chest was no longer pressed snuggly against her back. Whatever the reason, while Zofi and I both went dead silent waiting to see if she'd fall still once more, Belle wound up rolling back and blinking slowly as she realized we weren't alone in my bedroom.

"Mmm, morning, Zofi," Belle greeted sleepily before her eyes dropped down to my erection still in the brunette's left hand. "Don't stop on my account. I'm just gonna snuggle up here a bit more while you blow him."

Zofi grinned, shrugged, and bent her head back down. Meanwhile, Belle indeed snuggled herself up against my left side, this time pillowing her head on my chest.

But Belle didn't try to go back to sleep. Instead, she just sort of lazily ran her hand all along my chest and sighed happily while cuddling herself against my warmth. Zofi continued sucking my dick for about a minute longer before sitting up and stripping off her borrowed nightie. The outfit had been designed to accommodate Sam's massive bosom and came off easily. Then Zofi slithered out of her panties and climbed aboard.

The lissome brunette cooed happily while sinking her sweet snatch around my schlong. She bent over to kiss me, our tongues meeting in a ballet of passion, and after a minute or so, she pulled back to say, "This is rather convenient. Maybe my mom kicking me out of the house will turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to me. Certainly worked for Sam."

Her tone was light, but there was an underlying tension that belied Zofi's words. I stroked her cheek and said, "I'm happy to enjoy this morning, but I sincerely hope we get you back home by tonight."

Zofi gave me a wan smile and shrugged, perhaps convincing herself she'd be fine either way. "Well like you said: let's enjoy this morning." And then she kissed me again.

Belle started to really wake up while Zofi went for a ride, and she rolled back to divest herself of her nightie and panties as well. I reached up to play with Zofi's tits and thumb her nipples, but when Belle returned to us she moved my left hand out of the way, cupped Zofi's breast with both of her palms, and moved in to suckle on a nipple. The willowy brunette moaned and cradled Belle's head to her bosom while squeezing her inner muscles around my shaft. Belle then switched over to service the other boob. And finally, the strawberry-blonde pixie nibbled her way up Zofi's chest, held her friend's head behind both ears, and they came together for a sweetly passionate kiss.

A minute later, though, Belle threw one leg over my face and scooted back before lowering her succulent snatch down onto my waiting tongue. She was facing away from me and waggling her perfect little peach of an ass in my face. I grinned, grabbed onto her thighs, and proceeded to give her a tongue lashing she wouldn't soon forget.

I couldn't see a thing in this position, but I listened to the moans and wet smacking sounds of the girls making love to each other. I thought about what Zofi had told her mom about not fantasizing about dicks, and for a brief moment I felt guilty for all the times we'd had sex without another girl around, as if each of those occasions was solely for my benefit. Then again, I reassured myself with her comment about finding the situation convenient while choosing to mount herself on my dick, so I knew she had to feel something pleasurable with me at least.

Still, I figured the way Zofi aggressively fucked herself on my upright fuckstick had quite a lot to do with Belle's supple curves and soft, feminine touch. I could hear her moan into Belle's mouth between kisses, and when I reached my hands higher to play with Belle's tits, I found Zofi's hands had beaten me there. And in the end, Zofi squealed her climax first.

After that, Belle wanted to go for a ride as well. Zofi dismounted and Belle took her place, my impish pixie groaning gutturally while she immersed my thick prick into her tight twat. Entry was super-snug, as always, but we were practiced enough at this that she was able to stretch and accommodate my thickness with relative ease.

But Zofi didn't come sit on my face, choosing instead to straddle my legs just behind Belle and continue their wet kisses while reaching around to fondle the diminutive girl's undulating body and rub her little clit. And together we worked to bring the strawberry-blonde pixie off.

It didn't take long. Within two minutes, Belle's eyes were clenched shut and her head thrown back while Zofi sucked on her neck like a vampire, right hand squeezing a firm titty and left hand going crazy in Belle's crotch. I held my Annabelle's hips in my hands, pumping rapidly, and soon my pixie started whining, "Ohmigawd... Ohmigawd... So good you guys... I'm gonna... Aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii!"

Belle's tightness clamped down on me, arresting further insertion. I gasped and clenched my Kegels to keep from cumming, riding out the waves. While I was sure neither girl would've minded had I given Belle an internal combustion and therefore provided them good reason to snowball a creampie, I wanted to hold off and save it for Zofi.

Not that Matty's Little Cumslut would mind slurping her creampie out of Zofi's cunt instead of getting it snowballed. Win-win either way.

With the idea of finishing inside of Zofi while she crooned for me to imagine fertilizing her unprotected womb, I sat up and encouraged Zofi to come lie down next to me. But she smiled and shook her head in the negative, instead planting herself on all fours, pulling all of her long dark hair over to one side of her head, and looking back at me in the other direction while waggling her naked ass invitingly. "Come push inside me from behind, lover."

Not one to question my good fortune, I lifted Belle's worn body off me and stood at the foot of the bed. Zofi scooted back for me and went still as I grasped her hips and centered my cock. And then she cooed rapturously while I swiftly buried myself within her velvet loveliness. The exquisite brunette gasped at the speed of my entrance, and she looked back over her shoulder at me before murmuring, "I want you to fuck me, Matty. Hard."

I blinked and gave her a look of surprise. Lovemaking with Zofi was usually soft and tender. A morning like this one, with her facing an uncertain parental situation, made me want to protect her even more. "Are you sure?" I asked, hesitating.

"I want you to pound me like you do to Neevie. Hurt me."

I blinked a few more times, and all of a sudden, that building urge to cum had completely vanished. "Um, I'm not really sure I can do that."

"Matty, please?"

I couldn't do it. It didn't make sense to me. Not my Zofi. I mean, I'd fucked her pretty hard before, especially once I got really revved up. But we'd built up slowly to that, naturally, as our passion swelled and ejaculation became imminent. The morning after I took her virginity she asked to feel me hammering the hell out of her just to know what it felt like, and I'd been happy to comply. And yet...

"I could never hurt you, mój skarbie," I finally said.

She didn't look disappointed. If anything, she seemed quite happy with my response, as if I'd confirmed something she'd already known all along. With that, she bent her head down, swayed forward until only my cockhead remained within her tightness, and then rapidly rammed herself back at me.

I groaned and squeezed her hips a little tighter.

And then she did it again.

And again.

And again.

Zofi fucked ME this morning. I mean, the more I got into it, the more I started thrusting forward to meet her. But the bulk of the power came from her, hammering herself back at me over and over again as she bunched up the bedsheets and poured her energy into it.

"Holy crap, Zofi..." I groaned. "So good... you feel so fucking good."

"Like that?" she crooned. "Like my tight, wet, lesbian pussy wrapped around your dick? Feel me fucking you. Feel me pleasuring you. I love you so much. Now take me. TAKE me, darling! Fuck me! Yes, that's it! Fuck me! Harder! HARDER! HARDER!"

"Holy shit, Zofi..." I groaned as the pleasure built.

"Fuck me, Matty! Fuckme, fuckme, fuckme!!! So good! So deep! Fuck, Matty, FUCK! Harder-harder-harder-ohmi-GAWWWWWWWDDDDD!!!"

Zofi's forearms abruptly buckled and she collapsed forward. Without really thinking about it, the more she kept talking, the more I'd started pounding her the way I did to Neevie. My right foot was up atop the mattress now for increased leverage, and I was ramming my pelvis against her comparatively bony butt with extreme prejudice. Zofi whimpered and squealed under my assault. And then out of nowhere, Belle was suddenly beside us with her hand underneath Zofi's belly, rubbing furiously at the taller girl's clit.

The brunette started writhing and twisting as if to get away from the new sensation, although of course she never went far and in fact always returned back when she felt herself losing that pleasurable sensation. Belle laid down next to her, parking her face beside Zofi's, until the brunette crawled directly atop the pint-sized pixie and started a brand new makeout session. Their arms went around each other, clutching and squeezing while I kept pounding away at Zofi's clenching cunt from behind. She came at least twice that way, her arousal amplified by Belle's abrupt arrival. And her second climax came when Belle reached around and started spanking Zofi's ass in a way I could never bring myself to do while I stopped to rest.

Eventually though, Zofi found her voice again and picked her head up. "Cum in me, Matty. Fill me with your fertile sperm! Cream me with your manly seed and claim me forever as your own! Fill me, Matty! Fill me with the only sperm that will EVER be inside me! Do you hear me? Fill me and claim me! FLOOD MY WOMB WITH YOUR LIQUID LOVE AND GIVE ME A FUCKING BAAAAABBBBBBBYYYYY!!!! I'M CUMMMMIIIIIINNNNGGG! FILLLLL MEEEEE MAAAAATTTTYYYYY!!!!"

"I'M FILLING YOU!!!!" I howled, slamming myself into her and opening the floodgates. Her ass had been reddened from both Belle's spanking and my hammering pelvic impacts, and I pinched down hard with my fingers, pinning Zofi's body as close to mine as it would possibly go while I evacuated every drop of spunk I'd stored overnight into her orgasmically-sucking snatch.

"FILLLLL MEEEEE!!!" she screamed again, with Belle sucking on her neck all the while. "IMPREGNATE MEEEEE!!! FILLLLL MEEEEE!!!"

I filled her.

And then I collapsed.

And all went silent.

Well, all remained silent until Belle, pinned below both of us, started tapping my shoulder as she wheezed, "Can't... breathe..."

"Oh, shit," I muttered, rolling off of Zofi's sweaty back. Zofi herself shifted with me so that we wound up spooned together, although I'd pulled my softening prick out of her flooded channel.

Belle chuckled between gasps for air. "Holy crap that was a trip. I mean, Mari told me you had a fantasy about getting knocked up, but it was even crazier to hear up-close and personal. Please tell me you're on birth control, though."

"Yes," a new voice cut in from the doorway. All three of us whipped our heads around to stare at Mother standing two feet inside my bedroom with Sam just behind her, holding Mother back by hand to keep her from entering even further. "PLEASE tell me you're on birth control."

Zofi blushed and stammered, still a little in shock, "Uh, yes, birth control, yes."

"It's just a fantasy, we promise," I added hurriedly.