The Big Tits Club Ch. 55-56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that worry you?"

"Nah. I know she loves me."

"Well, get used to it." Alice smirked. "I still think she's gonna lay out for you her detailed 10-year itinerary about how she's gonna become a badass lawyer first, and THEN make time for you after that."

I sighed. "If she does, I'll accept that. I know how important it is to her."

"Easy for you to say when you've got two backup girlfriends coming along for the ride."

I waggled my head. "Well for one thing, Belle said she doesn't want to be an official girlfriend when we go to Berkeley, remember? Better to be my 'little sister' forever than worry about us ever having a bad breakup."

"Tomayto, tomahto."

"Hey if Belle doesn't want a spot," Holly chimed in brightly, lying belly-down with her chin on her hands and her feet in the air, "maybe there's still room for me?"

Alice snorted. "You gonna commute?"

Holly waved her off and sighed a little mournfully. Giving me a serious look, she said, "I'd never ask you for a commitment, because goodness knows I'm the worst at commitments. But if I ever just... needed to feel safe in your arms for a bit... would you mind if I drove up for a quick visit?"

"Holly... of course I wouldn't mind," I told her sincerely.

Planting her cheeks in both palms and looking adorably cute, Holly gave me a thankful smile and kicked her heels a little bit.

Alice turned serious. "Belle's withdrawal from consideration aside, along with Holly's occasional booty calls, you do know Neevie's still madly in love with you, right?"

I nodded. "And I love her too."

"As much as you love Sam or Belle?"

I rolled my eyes. "I've tried saying over and over again that I don't quantify my love for any of you, and that's clearly not working. I gotta come up with something new. Like... blank stare and just say, 'Next question'."

"You're deflecting."

"I'm not answering anymore traps. Next question."

"You saying you don't love Neevie as much as you love Sam or Belle?"

"I love all three of them differently but equally."

"There, was that so hard?"

Holly laughed. "I think your 'next question' shtick didn't work."

I sighed. "Y'know, I've spent a lot of time over these past few months contemplating the nature of love, the meaning of love, how to quantify an emotion that defies measurement, and you know what I've finally figured out?"

Both girls looked at each other. Alice finally sized me up and asked, "What?"

"That it's impossible! Humans have been pondering the meaning of love for millennia, and in all that time no one has ever fucking figured it out. Rich men of ancient times assembled harems for physical pleasure. Medieval kings traded their daughters for political alliances. A whole bunch of royals married their own sisters or cousins to avoid intermingling with other kingdoms. Nowadays polite society has deemed that the only acceptable family unit has one man and one woman together at the head of it."

I got off the bed and flung my hands out. "Well I say fuck that, alright? I've got seven girlfriends, and yes, I still count Zofi because I know she really loves me and I love her. And yes, I count the both of you because even though Alice, we're not romantic, and Holly, I DO care about you but we just haven't had time to build up the kind of history I have with the others, I KNOW I love both of you, too! And that's okay with me! I'd like to think that's okay with you. Our relationships are our relationships, and we've spent all fucking year not giving two shits what anybody else at school thinks about us. We just spent last Saturday night telling Neevie's parents, 'Hey! This is who we are. We're the fucking BTC and you can't do a fucking thing to change it. These are my girls! I love each and every one of them."

I paused and gestured at both of them. "I love both of you. I don't love you the same way I love Sam, or Belle, or Neevie, or Zofi, or Mari... but I love both of you. I'm done trying to reconcile the way I truly feel inside with some societal notion than I'm supposed to have One True Love and no others. I love all of you, and I'm gonna do whatever I can to make my own happiness as best I can. Am I only supposed to show up to Berkeley with one girlfriend instead of three? Well FUCK THAT. Different but equal, right? I know what I know. And I know how I feel. I love Neevie. I love Belle. I love Sam. I love all three of them, and I love both of you and Mari and Zofi too. I wish I could take all seven of you to Berkeley, but I can't."

Alice grimaced, looking guilty.

I focused on her for a minute. "Alice, you're my buddy. We've been playing together since fourth grade, and we've been close to inseparable since junior high."

"I'm sorry," she muttered, eyes moist.

"Don't be! This is just our next evolution. You're my forever friend."

Holly blinked. "Isn't the phrase, 'friends forever'?"

I waved her off and kept my focus on Alice. "Forever. We were friends on the elementary school soccer field. We were friends in the Student Activities Center playing Magic: The Gathering. We were friends in my family room with all you girls teasing me without it ever going anywhere. We were friends in my bedroom when we finally explored all that physical pleasure had to offer. Now we're going to be friends in a new way... long-distance. It's gonna be tough, I'm not gonna lie. I've never tried being a long-distance friend with someone, and part of me thinks I'm gonna get distracted by that infinite nookie you mentioned the girls are gonna be giving me in Berkeley. So please be patient if I don't call you as often as you'd like. But I WILL call. And when we both have our degrees, who knows? Maybe we'll end up close by to each other again. Maybe we'll only meet up a couple of times a year. That will be our next evolution beyond that. But I believe... I believe... that you are my forever friend. That's love. That's OUR love."

There was no sly smirk on Alice's face, no cocky grin. She looked sincerely touched, and several tear tracks ran freely down her face. She didn't try to hide them or wipe them away. Nor did she say a word. Alice simply raised her right hand to me in a fist, and I bumped it with a smile.

Holly sighed. "You guys are REALLY making me wish I took Sam up on those offers to join the BTC like... years ago."

Alice snorted and reached out to caress Holly's cheek. "Better late than never. Now c'mon. After a little speech like that, I need to feel my best friend's throbbing dick filling my soul in a way no other man will ever be able to match. Help me get him ready?"

Holly extended a fist out for a bump. "One for all."

****

After Alice and Holly both went home, I checked my watch and briefly wondered where Sam and Zofi were. After all, they lived here now, didn't they? But I didn't worry much so long as they were together, and headed over to Belle's house to make dinner before her dad's arrival.

When dinner was finished, Belle told her dad she'd be spending the night with me and we headed out together. I gave her a piggyback like old times, partly because I'd given one to Holly at school and figured Belle would appreciate it.

Sam and Zofi still hadn't returned, but still I didn't worry right away. I figured they'd gotten dinner together, maybe even at some nice restaurant to take Zofi's mind off her situation. If anyone could understand what it felt like to be estranged from your own parents and living in someone else's house, it was definitely Sam.

But then the hours ticked by, and suddenly it was after nine o'clock. Mother came home, and she expressed the same kind of surprise I did at their absence. She asked if I'd called around, and when I answered in the negative, she gave me a look of intense concern. "Maybe you should."

For a brief moment, my old resentment flared up and I rolled my eyes. "Can't say you've ever looked so concerned about ME," I muttered rather bitterly.

Mother sighed and gave me a disappointed look instead. Belle squeezed my arm and said quietly, "You call Sam's house first. I'll call Zofi's after. Her mom doesn't hate me the way she hates you right now."

I nodded and sighed. But just when I headed for the cordless phone in the kitchen, we all heard the sound of a key sliding into the front door lock and then turning. Mother, Belle, and I all comically looked at each other for a second before we started walking to the foyer. And to both Mother's and my relief (Mother's, a little bit more), Sam walked in looking none the worse for wear.

I blinked in surprise when she closed the door behind her, asking, "Zofi?"

Sam gave us a weary smile and said, "She's home."