The Big Tits Club Ch. 55-56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next thing I knew, I was soaring through the air, high up in the clouds. Rather than wispy immaterial fluffs of condensed water, the clouds themselves were made of cotton and substantial enough to support my weight when I landed on one. My shoulders ached a little from the exertion of flapping, and I rolled my neck around to stretch it out, which included turning my head a hundred and eighty degrees to look back at my own feathery black tail.

Not that I was perturbed to find myself with a feathery black tail; it seemed completely normal at the time. Feeling refreshed from my brief respite, I took to the air once more and soared down from the heavens, gliding to another stop high in a tree. Four pretty birds already roosted within: an orange bird with green highlights, a brown bird, a yellow bird with a brown belly, and a blue bird. Soon, a red bird, a purple bird, and a lime green bird darted in, the three of them swirling around me but none of them landing. I chirped at them, inviting them to join us. The red one did come in to land on the branch beside me, and we rubbed our beaks together and cheeped happily. The purple bird hovered like a hummingbird in midair just in front of me, reached out a wing, and gave me what amounted to an avian high-five before fluttering off. And the lime green bird disappeared shortly after.

The brown bird and the blue bird then lifted off from their branches, tweeting at me mournfully before flying off in different directions, and I felt a deep sadness sinking over me. The three birds still nearby -- red, orange, and yellow -- cheeped at me a little reproachfully. I felt guilty, but I still missed green, blue, purple, and brown. And while I continued to wallow in my misery, red, orange, and yellow all lifted off the branch and took off into the sky.

Panicked, I leaped after them, only then I realized I wasn't a bird anymore.

I had transformed into a rodent of some kind, with a long, worm-like tail and big, gnashing front teeth.

And I couldn't fly.

Wind rushed past as I endlessly fell. There was no ground beneath me, no soft grass. I couldn't even see the tree anymore, just a black empty void. I tried to scream but no sound came out.

In space, no one can hear you scream.

But space was full of stars, and this was just black emptiness. Or was it?

Dimly, I became aware of pinpricks of light, faint at first but growing steadily brighter. One of them came close, a tiny ball of burning hydrogen that nevertheless was bigger than my foot, which had magically turned back into a bird's three-toed foot. If I was a bird, I could fly again, right? Only there was no air, and with no air a bird's wing couldn't fly. So I continued to fall, but at least this time I fell onto that nearby ball of burning hydrogen.

It stopped my fall, and I balanced like a martial arts expert posed perfectly atop a wooden fencepost like in the movies. I have no idea how my bird body managed the position, but... well... it made perfect sense at the time. But I was still perched on a tiny, glowing... steppingstone... of sorts, in this vast void of space. I wobbled, tilting, about to lose my balance. Below me there were no more stars, just an eternity of black abyss. But beside me? Yes, there was another steppingstone.

With a great heave, I pushed off my one leg and reached for the next steppingstone star. I made it, just barely, once again balancing on one three-toed bird foot. I jumped again... and again... and again... I wasn't entirely sure where I was going, although I was certain I couldn't remain where I was. Every time I thought I was finding balance, I'd start wobbling again, and the choices were clear: Jump. Or fall.

So I jumped.

Not that I jumped randomly. I knew there was... something... out there. A direction. A goal. Happiness? Comfort?

Love.

Love still scared me, and as I flinched away from the idea, I lost my balance. Too late, I tried to push off my steppingstone and reach for another, but I could already tell I wouldn't make it. I felt myself falling into the empty black abyss, but just before I did, something sharp and painful tugged at my butt. I felt myself elevating rather than falling, confused by the sudden reversal of gravity.

Of course, out in the vastness of space, there shouldn't have been any gravity pulling me down in the first place, but whatever. It made perfect sense at the time.

What did NOT make sense was the fact that I wasn't falling, and I turned my head around a hundred and eighty degrees to find a black cat with pale green eyes biting my tail feathers. For a moment, I panicked, thinking I was about to be eaten. Doom Kitty had come to end me.

But then I felt the steadiness of a steppingstone beneath my foot, and when the pain in my ass evaporated, I glanced back and saw the orange bird with green highlights standing by my side instead. On my other side, the red bird came back and held my hand.

Hey, I have hands again!

Finally, the yellow bird with the brown belly returned as well.

Together, the four of us jumped.

And we FLEW.

****

Heat.

Pressure.

Pleasure.

Something felt GOOD.

I wasn't asleep anymore, but neither was I awake. Instead, I hovered on a different plane of existence, between here and there. This wasn't a dream, and I wasn't a bird, but I wasn't alone.

Nor was I awake.

Heat.

Pressure.

Pleasure.

Something felt REALLY good.

Somebody moaned. Was it me? It kind of sounded like me. But it also came from a place so far away and distant, like the echoes of an exploding star that died a hundred million years ago but whose light and radiation were only reaching us now.

Heat.

Pressure.

Pleasure.

So, so fucking good.

Another moan, but this one wasn't me. It was closer, and yet higher, not only in elevation but also in pitch. It was almost a whimper, a gasp, or even just an exhaled breath. But it wasn't me.

I wasn't alone.

Nor was I awake.

Heat.

Pressure.

Pleasure.

Incredibly good.

I felt the pillow behind my head, supporting me. My face lolled to one side, and I could feel my mouth hanging open. I may have been drooling, and the simple embarrassment at that idea threatened to fully pull me from my doldrums.

But it didn't.

My arms were flung back, my right wrist and hand against the headboard, my left forearm on the pillow beside me. It was a pillow that had been occupied last night, but no longer. Had she left me? No. I knew that I wasn't alone.

Nor was I awake.

Heat.

Pressure.

Pleasure.

Almost TOO good.

My abs clenched and released of their own accord. I wasn't thrusting, not exactly. More like I was reacting. It was an involuntary movement. It was an unconscious movement.

Because I wasn't awake, you see.

I could feel my balls tensing, the density within them building.

Too much heat.

Too much pressure.

Too much pleasure.

I wouldn't last long. The only question was: would I awake in time to really enjoy it?

She was on top of me, that much I now knew. I still wasn't thrusting, but nor did I need to. She was doing all the work, humping her body up and down, up and down, over and over and over again. She was the one moaning, not me. Sometimes her moans were deep and guttural, as if my hard prick penetrating her inner depths was knocking the wind out of her. Other times her whimpers and breathy panting were quite cute and dainty. But there was absolutely no doubt that I was getting ridden hard, and ridden well.

Because there was so much heat. So much pressure. So much pleasure.

Too much.

"Matty! Matty! Matty!" she moaned, her own pleasure reaching its zenith. "Holy FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKK!!! FUCK! FUCK!!!"

I was cumming. I hadn't cum yet, but I was cumming. Too much heat. Too much pressure. Too much pleasure. I couldn't take it anymore, and the bottled-up ecstasy just exploded out of me.

Like a star going supernova.

My eyes flew open, and all at once I could see my Angel's face above me. Her hands were pressed to the sides of her head, squeezing tight while she clenched her eyes shut and went absolutely apeshit on top of me. Her massive 36DD tits bounced and gyrated and wobbled as she thrashed in the throes of an absolutely incredible climax. Her best friend straddled my legs just behind her, right hand reaching around to diddle my luscious Latina's clit while her left hand jammed three slender digits into Mari's spasming wet box.

My bodaciously busty babe with the body built for sex had my engorged cock fully imbedded up her ass, and she was cornholing the hell out of herself like it was our last day on Earth. I'd never woken up to find myself fucking a girl's ass before, and for half a second I panicked Sam would somehow get mad at me for letting someone else be "first".

But then any worries like that got washed away by the overwhelming pleasure of my luscious Latina banging her butthole up and down my dick. When she saw that my eyes had opened, she promptly bent forward to mash her massive tits in my face, continuing to slam my sausage through her sphincter and up her backdoor chute while smothering me in spectacular mammary flesh.

All-consuming ecstasy flooded my brain then, overpowering my conscious mind and flooding my synapses, accompanied by the diluvial torrent of jism I'd started spraying all over the inner walls of Mari's colon. I had no sense of space or time anymore as I groaned and grunted and arched my back while thrusting upwards like Mount Vesuvius, staccato bursts of fire peppering out of me like a whole field of landmines going up in rapid sequence. I'm losing the metaphor a bit but you get the idea that I had an absolutely incredible orgasm that erupted out of me so hard that I blacked out again.

No, seriously. I blacked out.

****

Heat.

Not so much pressure.

Still some residual pleasure.

I was not alone.

Nor was I awake.

At least until Mari bent over me, cooed in my ear, and started kissing me. I snorted and jerked and looked up at her through bleary eyes. "Holy shit, Angel," I grunted. "What the hell did you do to me?"

She giggled and pecked my nose. "Good morning, boyfriend. Did you like your wake-up call?"

"Hell yes. You're gonna kill me if you do that more often, but what a wonderful way to go," I wheezed. Still in a daze, I muttered half to myself, "Outfuck the entire BTC if she wanted to..."

Belle started tapping on Mari's shoulder as she complained rather petulantly, "Hurry up and get off! Matty's Little Cumslut is HUNGRY!"

Mari and I both just laughed.

****

"You know you're more than welcome to stay," I intoned seriously while smoothly but firmly running my hands up and down Mari's naked back. She laid face-down on Matty's Chair, the strings of the bikini top she'd borrowed from Sam undone and draped over the sides to give me unfettered access for my massage. Her massive tits crushed beneath her chest bulged out quite nicely, making it nearly impossible for me to NOT cop a feel every time I stroked her sides. She still wore the bikini bottoms, but they amounted to little more than dental floss on the back side, so unfettered access wasn't really a problem.

With a forlorn sigh that had nothing to do with my backrub, Mari muttered, "Tempting as it is, I'm not going to move in here permanently, or even temporarily. I crashed last night because I needed a night away from my parents - to get over how upset my mom made me. But I need to go home and talk it over with her."

"Then let me come with you."

"I already told you 'no'. This is something I need to do on my own."

"Your mom's not gonna change her mind," Belle drawled from the lounge chair beside us. She was topless, letting her naked breasts get a little sun to avoid tan lines, pert pale pink nipples so mouthwateringly juicy. "From her point of view, there's nothing you can say that will make her think she's wrong."

"She's not wrong," Mari said.

"Isn't she?" I asked.

Mari sighed. "I totally get where she's coming from. All her life she had a certain path laid out for her, one that involved getting married young and popping out babies. When she was young, getting a quality guy before all the quality guys already got taken was the priority, and she's always been frustrated at me not following in her footsteps as it were. And even though she can see the financial advantage of me forging my own career, she's afraid I'm going to end up quedada, left over. She's warned me about becoming la solterona of my cousins, the spinster. 'What good is money if you have no one to share it with?', y'know?"

"If you get rich you can always come share it with me," Belle laughed.

"Me, too," I added immediately as well.

Mari turned her head and glanced back at me. "You'd like that, wouldn't you? Me coming right back into your arms after four years and picking up like we'd never left off."

"Of course. I wouldn't mind waking up with my dick in your ass once a week for the rest of my life."

Mari snorted at that and sighed again. Shaking her head sadly, she muttered, "I can't just save myself for you, Matty. Not for four years."

I paused my rubbing, my palms conveniently on her ass, and I leaned forward to look her in the eyes, saying in a heartfelt voice, "I would never ask you to."

She melted a little. "I love you, Matty."

"I love you too."

"But you don't love me like I love you. Not like you love Sam or Belle or Neevie."

I sighed. "That has everything to do with me and nothing to do with you."

"Doesn't it? I know damn well I don't surrender anything to them in the sex department. That means it's either my looks or my personality."

"You are gorgeous."

"Not Sam gorgeous. Not Neevie gorgeous."

"Miss 'Most Gorgeous Thing I've Ever Seen'," Belle muttered with a hint of bitterness.

I rubbed my forehead. "I am NEVER going to live that one down, am I?"

"Oh, we'll all hold it against you for the rest of your life, yes," Belle confirmed.

I looked at Mari steadily. "It has nothing to do with your looks."

"Then it's my personality... or lack thereof," she sighed with a shrug. "My mom's right. Maybe if I'd been more of a flirtatious, confident guy-chaser I would've had a chance to have you."

I frowned. "You would -- scratch that -- you ARE an amazing girlfriend. You are so sweet and caring and loyal, PLUS you're phenomenal in the sack. You're still the BJ Queen of the BTC, and I am a lucky, lucky man to be here with you right now. I absolutely LOVE snuggling with you in bed. This ass..." I spanked both cheeks lightly, "is outrageously awesome. You're the total package. I mean that."

"Then why have you never given the idea of being with me... for real... a second thought?"

"I HAVE given it a second thought, and a third thought, and more. I'm gonna be honest: for years I never gave you a first thought. You were so shy and hesitant that I never wanted to scare you off, even while all of the others were pushing boundaries. And then even once we got started, you were so gung-ho about the Team Belle thing. Neevie had always been plain about her desire to be with me, so it was easy to contemplate being with her. Belle made her love -- and her jealousy -- pretty clear as well. And even though Sam told me she didn't want a romantic relationship, she simultaneously told me how much she loved me and wanted to give in to her emotions. But you spent so much time insisting you had no further designs on me and were happy to just be friends that... well... can you really blame me for believing you?"

"I know, I know, I'm not being fair right now. I told you for years I wasn't interested in that kind of relationship. Then again, Sam was pretty insistent she wasn't interested in that kind of relationship but you two still ended up together."

I glanced over at the pool, where Sam and Zofi were sunning themselves face-down. They both wore sunglasses, but their heads were also turned toward us, so I had to assume they were listening. "Sam insisted she didn't want to be with me while simultaneously telling me she was totally in love and wanted to be with me. You, on the other hand? All I had was, 'Team Belle!'" I pumped my fist in the air for emphasis.

She sighed. "My mom's right. I'm not aggressive enough to get a real quality guy."

"Your mom is dead wrong. You can't base your entire romantic future on an admittedly too-crazy-to-be-real situation where your five best friends are all hooking up with the same guy. At the very least, your ratio is about to dramatically improve. You're going to a tech school with a three-to-one male-female ratio. You're stunningly beautiful, you've got an awe-inspiring rack, and your body is built for sex. You're NEVER gonna have to be a guy-chaser. All the guys at that school will be chasing YOU."

Mari mused on that. "That IS a pleasant thought."

"And not just any guys - Caltech guys. Intelligent guys with good prospective futures."

"Socially-inept guys who got picked on by jocks and won't know how to string two sentences together around a girl with big tits, much less know what to do with my body built for sex if they actually managed to get my panties off."

"Well, some of them, maybe," I conceded. "But in that situation, you can afford to be picky. Find someone who will care about you for more than your hot body and big boobs. Find someone who will love you the way you deserve to be loved, someone who's the total package and truly worthy of you. Because I want you to realize that--"

"That while I may be nothing more than Girlfriend #6 in the BTC, I may very well be in the top one percentile of girls at Caltech." Mari rolled up onto her right shoulder and arched an eyebrow at me. The position also bared her big boobs as she posed prettily with her left hand on her bent left leg.

My jaw dropped, less at her nudity than at her comment. "The top one percentile at Caltech thing I'll agree with, but please don't ever think you're nothing more than Girlfriend #6. I don't rank you."

She waved me off rather than try to argue. With a sigh, she muttered, "I already found someone who's the total package and truly worthy of me. But he loves my best friend... AND two more of my best friends."

I tilted my head to the side and gave her an apologetic look. "I DO love you."

"I know you do. Not like you love them, but I know you do."

"I think you should build your own version of the BTC," Belle chimed in, "except with six guys for one Mariangel. Have a harem of enthralled boy toys servicing their Queen Mari's every decadent desire."

Mari blushed prettily and sat up, not bothering to re-fasten her bikini top. "I think it's time that I went home to give my mom a piece of my mind. And I think I will remind her of that Caltech male-female ratio."

I smirked, stared at her big bare boobies, and nodded.

"But not just yet," she added. "The BJ Queen of the BTC thinks it's been FAR too long since she had your dick in her throat, and we need to fix that right now."

So we fixed it.

Reclining back on Matty's Chair watching a topless Mari slam her entire face down on my dick over-and-over again with no gag reflex was almost as awesome as the morning's anal alarm clock, especially since Belle decided to get in some deep-throating practice with her as well.

Almost as awesome.

I mean... anal alarm clock, y'know? But still. Pretty awesome.

In the end, Mari had me stand up while she wrapped her marvelous melons around my iron-hard cock and tittyfucked me until I blew all over her face, neck, and chin. Matty's Little Cumslut was eagerly on hand to help lick it up, and the girls moaned happily while exchanging cum-coated tongue-teasing kisses.

Afterwards, they both got cleaned up and a fully-dressed Mari came back out to give me a quick kiss goodbye before driving home. I grabbed her hand before she left and gave her a serious look.