All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 02-02'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Ynottony72Ynottony72about 1 month ago

Yay. They are back.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 month ago

Glad to see you've started a sequel.

SandorSandorSandorSandorabout 1 month ago

Welcome back!

And I think the alliteration is going to kill us all, and you'll have no reward left. 😂

MtlShoMtlShoabout 1 month ago

Welcome back to the land of the Big Tits Club!

I need me some more Baby Belle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Welcome Back

The2thdocThe2thdocabout 1 month ago

Yes, yes, yes. Thank you for bring them back! Great start!!!

Bushwhacker55Bushwhacker55about 1 month ago

Yay! Thanks for bringing this series back!!! I’m so excited! Great start to a new chapter.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50about 1 month ago

So happy to see these characters back again. I’ve enjoyed the dynamics and shifting relationships between the BTC. The idea of a “found family” has always had a strong appeal to me, and seeing Lily and Eva finding a new place to belong strikes a chord. On a side note, could we cut back a bit on the alliteration? I found it dumped me out of the moment and skipping over the sex scenes because of it.

sillylover723sillylover723about 1 month ago

Thank you for venturing here again. I loved the first book, and am so looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To be honest, this is the best work of BDA for me, male protag is not a scum, all the ladies are sincere,no unnecessary NTR, and even if there will be breakups, they would be clean and matty would just be letting them go to have the relationships that they deserve, (sorry for the

minor spoiler lol, but it would keep the readers wondering which or how many of the girls will be separated from the original BTC)

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingabout 1 month ago

The story returns! The original was one of the reasons I started writing, so happy to see it pick back up!

DownUnderThunderDownUnderThunderabout 1 month ago

The alliteration was a lot of fun! While it did take me out of the story slightly, the chuckle was well worth it!

Glad to see this group back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Glad to see this series is back. The inclusion of a African-American girl would be a nice mix.

ReadingRedReadingRedabout 1 month ago

I had to double check my home page when I glanced over this, immediate double take, I love it lily is spicy and Eva's getting a bit more involved

arrowglassarrowglassabout 1 month ago
Good to see you back!

Always enjoyed this series!!!!

amritaloveramritaloverabout 1 month ago

A wonderful continuation of one of Lit erotica's best story. Thank You BlueDragonAuthor. Go Bears!

Cal 1982

Oberon72Oberon72about 1 month ago

Loved the previous book and am interested to see where you take us now. Too much alliteration will ruin this though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago
Welcome Home

I know this was written in another place, and I'm glad that you're bringing it here. Welcome home.

Goose870Goose870about 1 month ago

BTC is back! Love it

scurvy4scurvy4about 1 month ago

The buxom babes are back! 1.0 is a definite favorite of mine.

I noticed someone seems to have a minimum quota of adjectives in some of the paragraphs.

And a penchant for alliteration that I don't remember before.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for continuing this lovely story. The alliteration is so distracting, though!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

HOLY SHIT! I have just been rereading BTC just this past week (about halfway through), and I thought, "This is one of the best stories on this site. It's a shame BDA hasn't continued this..." THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’m glad for the return to the next iteration of this story. Please cut down on the alliteration. Once every now and then is cool, but stringing them back to back to back makes for a more difficult read and loses the suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

The Dragon has returned! Welcome back, BDA. In a world where the comic books are turning all the female superheroes into androgynous, shapeless robots devoid of hips and boobs, BDA swoops in with Belle, Sam, and Neevie to save the day. Real women with real curves to brighten the literary landscape. Not satisfied with sitting on his laurels, he brings us Lily and Eva as new semi-exotic gifts from the islands.

Unhappily, he returned to us with the same aversion to commas. Seriously, BDA, pick a style guide and stick to it. Grammar is not an inconvenience. It clarifies your writing like the perfect trim color highlights a house, which is your narrative.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Love the story. Not saying Matty needs to be an asshole, but don't make him a little bitch either. There are other ways to create drama without making the MC a bit whiny and melodramatic. Again, not saying he should be an asshole either.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy6721 days ago

I have been eagerly awaiting BTC 2.O for a long time. I had begun to think that it would never arrive. Glad to see I was wrong.

Only complaint is your new habit of describing. Sounds like you're practicing for the SATs.

Oh well, thank you for continuing the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Too Alliteration happy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

I am very happy to read the continuing adventures of the club, looking forward to many new stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES