All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 07-08'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nin01001nin01001about 1 month ago

Glad you're continuing this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the ongoing character development.

patient1patient1about 1 month ago

Loving the sexy alliteration! I wonder if it's approaching the saturation point.

Regardless, I'm delighted to see this story return. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

5/5 I think 18-year-old me would have shown Eva the door after the third false accusation. Matty has the patience of a saint. If you’re dropping one section per week, can’t wait until next Monday 😎

pjpbpjpb30 days ago

5/5 overall

BTC (1&2) are among my bluedragon and literotica favourites. It is (hopefully: NOT do far, see below) ultimate male fantasy: have meaningful relationship with several beautiful ladies, bring one and only for each of them. Since the author specializes in epic erotica fantasy and builds frequently intervowen story universes and characters, Reader invests heavily info the story and characters, when rating the story in progress I will refer to his other stories and universes.

1. Story pace is a bit slow. Sexual awakening (BTC1) and college uprooting (BTC2) are new environments driving new story. I hope when these new stories run their courses story will accelerate rather than goes soap opera-ish with plenty of activity but little progress

2. Thematic consistency: this is erotic fantasy not Harry Potter, story does not have to grow darker with readers growing; characters growing does not have to mean growing number of sexual kinks they explore. I hope BTC2+ will develop the story maintaining the core making the story great (this aspect correlated with one above, new themes may be introduced to maintain the pace keeping it 'fresh'.... but also eroding its core).

3. So far I didn't find any cross over with previous major ones (OSL, David, Johny). To be honest, I hope it stays this way as since most of author stories follow alpha male mc, new story crossing old one in previous cases pushed old char to inferior beta role, damaging old story later reading (I wish I didn't read 'Amber's wedding', this single cameo story soured my David epic story reading...)

4. Very high number of characters making the story occasionally difficult to follow... and no other males significant. In the story t where everyone fucks everyone, I definitely hope there will be no new males...

Good job and good luck, I hope BTC story will run strong and rapidly we'll beyond BTC2

jwswinglejwswingle30 days ago

Keep it going, I still can't stop reading new episodes end to end in one sitting.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Yes more Skylar! Looking forward to next chapter. Plus I really love Naimh!

scurvy4scurvy424 days ago

Still finding the large amount of alliteration distracts me from the story - pulling me out of it, lessening the enjoyment.

I'm guessing and hoping that Skylar has a bigger role in this story. And we'll see how Eva adds some interesting ingredients to this stew...

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Glad to read you may be pulling in Skyler. Now if only you can stop being so alliteration happy. So much of it throws me off of the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...