All Comments on 'The Bigger They Are Ch. 05'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KMB2476KMB2476about 9 years ago

Mmmm great story. Love thinking about Beth turning all submissive. Hope AJ gets to fuck Natalya's fat ass again too ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wowwwwwwww

OMG Love the story. Cannot wait till Beth is ass fucked in front of another Diva.

TheWalkingDowdTheWalkingDowdabout 9 years ago
Great story.

Love this series. I hope the next chapter has Beth becoming the biggest slut in diva history, just begging all the divas to gangbang the shit out of her and then we get the transition into the Paige/AJ story (This Is My Ass Now). Or this series could go on forever, I wouldn't have a problem with that at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beth gangban next

Cnt wait to read the gangbang of Beth plz let it be nxt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Breaking Beth

Love this story so far. I think AJ needs to double fist Beth to break her will and make the blonde embrace her new submissive role.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

When is the Beth gangbang cnt wait too read it

TheWalkingDowdTheWalkingDowdabout 9 years ago
The Best

My favorite series on Literotica, hopefully it ends with a massive orgy in the divas locker room with all the divas fuckin each others asses and everybody getting a shot at Beth's ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
2015 Followers
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES