All Comments on 'The Biggest Chocolate Cock Ever'

by Aruri

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WRONG CATEGORY DUDE

WRONG CATEGORY DUDE

1hotmama7061hotmama706almost 6 years ago
SOOO HOTTTT!

OMG! This story had me enthralled from start to finish! Such an amazingly well written piece and oh so very enticing and tantalizing. I absolutely LOVED it!😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT

MORE MORE

HungBigBenHungBigBenover 5 years ago
I know

I liked the story...but from a lifetime of expericne3s, being tooooooooooo long is irrelevant, even if you do find that great giant pussy lover, if you are toooooooooo wide and tooooooooo thick around in girt/circumference to work in and stretch her out and her max stretch giant pussy can't take the extra size. In real life, being too much is just that...too big for sex so you have to be content with hands and lips and tongue (far too big for oral in anyones mouth), and if she has big tits the look on her face seeing the first time a man a lot bigger and longer than her cleavage.

The reality is that even the most experienced size queens can and do say no way for sex but can I still play with it .....bigger is not always all the fucking you might think, and being extreme is a lot less satisfying than writers make it out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nothing good about this mess

Do you know that a cock that big would be VERY painful for a woman? When you start bouncing off a woman's cervix she starts screaming in pain, not joy. This was just stupid.

1 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAruri@Aruri
Humbly, I'm just different from everyone, in that, all I think about is sex. And I mean that is the most serious way possible. My mind never stops racing, allowing me to excel when sex is involved.