The Biggest Chocolate Cock Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers

She stared into his eyes and smiled while opening her legs, showing off her yearning, blossoming flower. He climbed into the nest with her, slowly slithering his body closer to hers. His tongue was the first thing to touch her, sliding its way up to her hottest spot.

Her coconut cream skin tasted like honey, flavored with the streams of juice flowing down the inside of her thighs. When he got to her soaked pussy, he sucked the juice out of her neatly trimmed, long-haired bush. He pulled her pubes with his teeth, making her moan in pleasurable pain.

As his tongue touched her twitching cunt, she nearly exploded on his face. She reached down and grabbed his long braided hair, pushing his face further into her pussy, trying to drown him in her wetness. He loved the taste of her sweet cunny pie more than any other pussy he'd tasted.

She tasted so sweet; it almost felt forbidden. Her pussy was so decadent that he felt bad for indulging in it. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and shoved his face deeper into her scrumptiously sweet pie. His mouth watered, enhancing the flavors of her sweet elixir.

The more of her pussy he tasted, the more he wanted. His tongue danced and swirled its way up and down her slit, passing over every hot spot. He shoved his tongue into her twitching hole and twirled it around as hard as it could, sucking her opening at the same time. Then, he licked up to her clit, sucking on it and rubbing it with his tongue.

It wasn't long till she yanked on his braids and started screaming at the top of her lungs. The more she hollered, the harder he licked and sucked. He violently shook his head while flicking and sucking her clit until she gushed on his face, splashing squirt all over his nest.

"Oh my god..." She pulled his hair harder, as he continued eating her pussy. "I came. I came. I came! Stop, I'm gonna cum again..."

Her words trailed off as his vivacity pushed her into another orgasm. She stabbed her nails into his neck and forced him off her cumming cunt. Still, she ecstatically quivered as his phantom tongue continued its marvelous assault.

"Your pussy tastes so fucking good." He shared her flavors with a kiss as she stopped cumming. "I'm gonna eat you out again and again until I can't anymore."

"You can eat me out every day for the rest of our lives as long as you fuck me now."

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard; you're not only gonna beg me to stop, you're gonna beg me to eat you out just to make me stop."

"Bring it on, choco cock." She opened her legs even wider, giving his monstrosity full authority.

He adjusted his hips, lining his dick up with her near-gaping hole. In one fluent motion, he was back inside her, rhythmically thrusting and rocking her body. She grabbed his arms as he grabbed her hips, pulling herself into his increasing thrusts.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!" Her body bounced faster as he sped up. "Ah shit, make me cum. Make me cum!" The entire room spun as she burst into passionate roars. "Fucking, fuck this vanilla pussy," she orgasmically cried out. "Fucking, fuck me with that big chocolate dick. F-f-fu-fuh..."

Orgasm after orgasm, her mind split between the real world and a euphoric world. She cried out in fanaticism, begging him to ravage her pussy until she was sore. He obeyed her commands, thrusting harder and launching himself into her depths like an animal.

Sporadically, her body flailed and convulsed, shaking violently underneath his rampaging thrusts. Her pussy gushed and sprayed, splashing squirt all over their bodies and the room; some of it even reached the ceiling. No matter how hard she came or how much she gushed, he tenaciously pounded her pussy.

Occasionally, she would exultingly shout, "Oh fucking god! Fuck me, coco daddy." Some of her screams were sexual aggressively, making her dig her nails into his skin and yell, "Break this tight, little coconut cream pussy. Break my pussy!"

"This is the best vanilla pussy in the world," he groaned. "Fuck, this is the best pussy of all time."

"Fuck this perfect pussy. Fuck me hard and deep, baby."

Their chocolate-vanilla swirling bodies jerked and convulsed. She bounced and quaked nonstop while cumming over and over again. Endless waves of orgasmic rapture flooded her mind, carrying her into another world beyond benevolent existence. Only the joyous, splitting pains of her lover's fat cock stretching her pussy reminded her of the real world.

Their bodies intertwined like heavenly doves dancing in the sky. Her salacious body curled and twisted underneath him, begging for more orgasms. Her pussy was so tight and sinful; it felt like he was cumming every time thrust forward. He started moaning and screaming, matching her enthusiasm.

He found himself unable to stop fucking her, continually impaling her again and again. Her sweet, tight ooey-gooey had him trapped like quicksand, drowning him in pussy. Every few minutes, she erupted in volcanic glory, gushing and splashing squirt everywhere.

"I can't stop," he cried out. "I c-c-can't..."

His arms weakened as he felt his orgasm erupting. Her trembling hands dug her nails into the back of his shoulders. The digging pain couldn't overpower his surging load. Out of breath, he tried to warn her of the explosion but became lost in her velvety grip.

"Oh my fucking god! Fuck me!" she screamed as his dick swelled and started gushing.

"I c-c-c-can't..." he stuttered, as her tightening pussy gushed onto his spewing thrusts.

Thick rope after rope coated the inside of her convulsing cunny hole. She pulled him down and kissed him, barely muffling their orgasmic cries of passion. Her pussy gushed around his pounding cock even more as she felt his hot seed penetrating her.

He collapsed on top of her, burying his dick even further, making her scream in orgasmic bliss one last time. Some of her nails broke off in his skin as her pussy tightened even harder, nearly crushing his cock. Even after her jubilant marathon, her body still reached new heights; his cum made all the difference.

He continued rocking into her pussy until his dick throbbed hard again. She wrapped her legs around his and pulled him closer, kissing him to muffle her gentle moans. Eventually, he rolled off her, releasing a gushing waterfall that covered his mattress in a puddle of cum and pussy juice.

"My dick can't stop throbbing. I need to fuck you again."

"Baby, you can fuck me whenever. Just fuck me hard and don't stop fucking me until I can't move."

"I'm definitely fucking you again. I'm gonna fuck you every day for the rest of my life. Even if you leave, get married, and have kids, I'm gonna find you and fuck you right in front of your family."

"That's the most romantic thing anyone's ever said to me."

Aruri
Aruri
441 Followers
12