The Bike and more

Story Info
Discover red lace bra, panties, holdup stockings, and...
1.5k words
4.16
6.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bike and more...

By Silky52

Jeff first met Emma, his ex-wife, camping when he was on his bike. Jeff thought she liked his leather and was sure it had made Emma wet from the look in her eyes. The night of their first date Jeff and Emma had the explosive kind of sex that only happens rarely. However, it took some time before Jeff was able to make that happen. It was the first time she had agreed to meet him, although Jeff had seen her before with her boyfriend, Joel.

Here is what Jeff told me about how he succeeded.

Jeff said, "It turned me on having sex with Emma, while she was dating Joel, of course I never told Emma that." Jeff continued, "The first time Emma rode with me on my bike I took her into the countryside. Emma wore a very short skirt, and I was already hard while she was sitting on the back of the bike, especially knowing her legs were wide around me. I imagined that she was stroking me inside my leather trousers. When I stopped, I watched Emma get off the bike, and saw her white lace panties. That was when I knew I had to have her. "

Apparently, Jeff started kissing Emma, with his tongue licking her ears first, and then her eyes and finally filling her mouth with his hot tongue. She was really shy, but he really wanted to have sex on the bike with her and lick her pussy in public.

Jeff said, "I unzipped Emma's jacket as I kissed her passionately. I knew she was nervous due to our being in the countryside, even though we were hidden off the road, it was a good job Emma never suspected how kinky I am.

Emma told me that she had been with her boyfriend the night before at a ball, which was put on by his company."

Jeff then told me that he had of course known that, and he had joked with Emma, saying, "I bet he had you, not knowing you were meeting me today."

Apparently, Emma looked at the ground and stopped kissing Jeff, but he laughed and told her it was okay.

Jeff said, "She looked up at me so innocently and said; Jeff, I so wanted to be with you today, please don't tell Joel."

Jeff told me that he had nodded his assent.

Jeff said, "I whispered in Emma's ear, I want to fuck you up against the bike, to spread your legs wide open, and lick your pussy in public. Of course it is possible a few hikers will get a glimpse," and then he laughed at her stricken face.

Jeff carried on, "I liked her being shy, and then I put two fingers into her pussy. She was so wet I just had to bend her over the bike, right then and there, with her beautiful arse in the air, tying her hands behind her back. I did of course give her enough time to say no, but she never murmured. I remember, instead to my surprise that her body shuddered before I even touched her! I guess that she was as turned on as I was."

He said he knew that the edging was produces great results, so he resisted fucking her there and then, untied her hands; pulled her up and continued kissing her.

Jeff told me that he had wanted to ask her if she had fucked her boyfriend the night before, but he didn't dare ask because he thought that she was too introverted for his filthy mind, and it might scare her off.

Jeff said, "So, I did know that I had to take it easy if I was to have her completely. Seeing her short skirt and white lace panties when she got off the bike had made me so hard, especially her not knowing I was looking at her panties," he repeated.

Then surprisingly, Jeff said, "Neither Emma nor Joel knew I was watching them that night at the ball. Her ball gown, was black lace, and her marble coloured skin looked so amazing."

He did however know that Emma and her boyfriend had been together for two years.

Jeff continued, "I knew that they had stayed at Joel's house the night after the ball. I wanted to tell Emma that I had been watching them, and what I saw." He continued, "I had sneaked in through the garden to watch them at the half open window. The anticipation was wild as I finally thought about having her splayed on my bike. I was so hard with precum just thinking of her in her black lace ball gown. Of course, Emma didn't know I was thinking such dirty thoughts about her and Joel, and that was even more arousing."

Evidently, Emma had, however seen how aroused he was, so she was nervous when he put his fingers in her pussy, and so very very wet too and she knew, he knew it too.

Jeff said, "After I pulled my fingers out of her, I fondled her breasts for ages, and loved how nervous she still was, her nipples got hard and her whole body perspired very slightly with a little fear. Of course, we had not been alone before. I wasn't sure if she wanted sex as badly as I did. However, I wondered if she had thought about it when she saw my leather. Of course she knew she couldn't be forward, and she may have been thinking that it was only last night she'd been with Joel."

Jeff said, "I knew she was attracted to me, and was probably quite shocked when she saw how aroused I was and wanting her; especially after put my fingers inside her, but my hands couldn't keep still and were wandering all over her body."

Jeff added that he knew that Joel would never fully satisfy her because he wouldn't lick her! It had felt so good to have his hands all over her body. She was very shy, and that really turned Jeff on.

I had met Emma, myself, in the ladies room, but Jeff didn't know that. She told me that at the time she had been thinking that it had taken weeks before they had sex, after she had first met Joel. She knew, however that when she had stepped off of the bike, her short denim skirt, and white lace panties were showing! Her blouse was loose and a little see-through, with a matching white bra underneath.

She said, "Jeff knows I'm shy, but he looked as if he wanted to rip open my blouse and fondle my hard nipples. That made me quite nervous and stiff, but I did allow him to lick and suck my breasts."

Jeff said, "Emma told me that she had had far too much to drink the night before. Of course that set me off wondering if she had been wet when Joel had fucked her in her black lace ball dress, and if she had taken his cock in her mouth. If she had had too much to drink she probably would have done, and put her tongue over the top of his cock licking, sucking, and nipping."

It seems from Jeff's account that just the thought of the red lace bra, red lace panties, red hold up stockings, and black heels she had worn the day before made him shudder, and perspire with desire.

Jeff continued, "At Joel's house, I could see from the front door as they had gone in how mad Joel was about her. Clothing was sprawled everywhere as they stripped off and he couldn't wait to get to her. Her hair had been styled in an upward wave with jewels, which he pulled out and then her glorious red hair came tumbling down. He had then held her head in a vice like grip and stolen a deep passionate kiss. After the kiss, Joel turned her around and tore off her lace knickers. Throwing them across the hall too with the rest of her clothes. He pinched and squeezed both her breasts, and slowly put a single finger in her anus while the other hand gathered Emma's juices from the wetness that is spilling from her pussy."

Apparently, Jeff could see from the half open living-room window where there had been a wood fire burning and Joel had laid out a mattress for them. Jeff watched from the slightly ajar living-room window as Joel's trousers slid to the floor, and his erect, curved, very large cock was guided it into her pussy. As they slowly glided down on to the mattress, Joel thrusts inside her with great strength and tells her how beautiful she was in her black lace dress, and how much he loves the red bra, lace panties and stockings. He tells her how big her pussy is and thrusts harder and harder until she cries out and then he puts his thumb on her clit and her whole body shudders.