Ella & Amy - A Knotty Proposal Ch. 01

Story Info
A happy couple reminisce about their dramatic engagement.
2.9k words
4.52
3.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dinodino3
dinodino3
36 Followers

"Do you remember the night that you proposed?" Amy whispers.

Ella is laying on top of her. The two women are nestled together on a sofa, covered in an avalanche of blankets and quilts. A few strategically placed cushions have transformed the heap of blankets into a makeshift shelter.

Ella shifts her weight, turning her body to look at her partner. Amy winces as an elbow presses deep into her stomach. The pain subsides when Ella settles, draping herself across her lover's body. They gaze at each other, nearly nose to nose. The television makes faint noises, but neither pays the movie any attention.

"Yes. I remember," Ella replies.

"Tell me how it happened."

Amy examines her partner's warm eyes and messy hair. A soft smile creeps across Ella's face, as if she's lost in a memory.

"That was so long ago... I'm not sure I remember," Ella teases.

"You've already forgotten?" Amy laughs.

"You were there, too. Why don't you tell me what hap--?"

Ella is interrupted by Amy's lips. She returns the passionate kiss. Amy runs a hand across her partner's back, caressing soft skin. Both women are breathing heavily-- a byproduct moreso of their unventilated refuge, than their arousal. The warm air trapped by the blankets is filled with the scent of each woman: a flowery aroma from Ella's perfume and tart green apple from Amy's recently shampooed hair.

Amy pushes her partner back slightly to say something. Ella whines as her lips are forced away.

"I haven't forgotten... That's not why I asked... I want to hear your side of the story. I only know my half."

"Okay, fine."

Ella blushes as she remembers that weekend.

"Where should I start...?"

"At the beginning."

"I had the ring... a plan... it was going to be perfect. A romantic weekend, just the two of us. We were driving to the cabin we rented up in the mountains."

"I was driving. What were you doing, again?"

"Let me think..." Ella replies. "Oh, I remember now."


I struggled against the bindings around my wrists, but the tightly cinched rope refused to budge. More rope was tied around my ankles. Escape was impossible. I grunted in dismay at my predicament. The floor of the trunk vibrated softly as the car accelerated down the road.

Bags and suitcases were piled around me in the dark. Earlier, you had tossed them on top of me before slamming the trunk shut. It was embarrassing how easily I was overpowered, caught by surprise while packing up my clothes. The first thing you did after pinning me to the bed was shove a knotted scarf into my mouth. It was still tightly tied around my head, and the cloth was becoming increasingly damp around my mouth. I moaned into my gag, but no one could hear me in the dark trunk.

I tried to settle in for the long drive. Even if I wriggled free from the ropes, I was still stuck in the cramped trunk. It was getting difficult to ignore my urge to pee. I squirmed instinctively, but it only served to make me acutely aware of the ropes pressed into my wrists and ankles.

My mind slipped into an idle daydream. I imagined the rest of my weekend, captured and used as your plaything. Fucked, teased, whipped... I could only guess what you had planned for me. No one would hear me scream out in the woods...


"You make me sound like such a villain!" Amy laughs.

"You had me in the trunk of your car!" Ella responds.

"You didn't seem to mind. I recall double checking with you multiple times, before stuffing you in the trunk. And you forgot to mention the air horn I left with you in case of emergency. "

"Maybe... just let me tell the story, okay?"

"Fine."

Ella's face flushes just remembering how horny she was, trapped and bound in the trunk. It really was a dream come true. She recalls trying to hump a suitcase at some point during the ordeal. She tries to ignore the embarrassing memory.

"Anyways... I was very annoyed, because I planned to propose to you during the drive out. I wanted to get it done early, and enjoy a nice weekend with my new fiancée."

"Ah... So that's why you told me to make a detour towards the end of the drive... somewhere secluded and scenic, you said..."

"Yes. And you completely misinterpreted what I was saying!"

"Anyways... tell the next part!"


The car slowed to a stop. I assumed we had already arrived at the cabin. I heard the car door open and slam shut, but the engine was still running. I clumsily patted the back pocket of my jeans with my bound hands, ensuring the engagement ring was still safe.

The trunk opened and the light was blinding. I squinted up at your silhouette. You were towering over me, with a wicked smile on your face. You raised an eyebrow at the small suitcase wedged between my legs.

I was excited for the chance to stretch and relieve myself, but your expression was quite unnerving. I glanced down, noticing the strapon buckled around your hips.

Your strong arms lifted me out of the trunk. I was in disbelief that you would consider putting that thing inside me on the side of the road. My gag muffled my complaints. You seemed to understand my concerns, regardless.

"Don't worry, I found somewhere secluded just like you asked," you said confidently. "This is almost a mile down a side-road with a dead end sign. No way we see anyone out here! It's pretty scenic, too."

As my eyes finished adjusting to the light, I examined my surroundings. Tall trees towered over each side of the road, affording a thick blanket of foliage. The paved road was in disrepair, cracked and pitted. Still, any car turning the corner would be in for a shocking view. The fear of being caught had my heart racing.

You grabbed my shoulders, turning me around and shoving me down onto the closed trunk. The painted metal pressed against my chest, and I twisted my hips in a vain struggle. My bound hands found the edge of your shirt and gracelessly pushed you away. Despite my protests, I was desperate for you to fuck me right then and there.

That predicament was not at all what I originally intended. It seems you had a different plan... I would have to improvise.

My cheeks burned as you slid your fingers under my waistband and pulled my jeans down my legs. I thought your hands would brush against the box containing the ring, but thankfully you didn't notice it. My bare skin meeting the cool breeze sent goosebumps across my body. The indecency was making me squirm. I hoped you wouldn't notice how wet you were making me.

"Looks like you're having fun," you taunted.

You teased me with the tip of the toy, rubbing it across my skin. My body reacted impulsively to the sensation, swaying in desperation. I arched my back to give you access to my pussy.

You took the opportunity to spank me hard. As I recuperated from the stinging blow, you slipped the toy into me. I moaned into my gag, burying my face against the cold metal of the car to stifle the noise.

My own gasps and the gentle rumble of the car's engine were all I could hear on the quiet road. Even the forest seems to be listening attentively to our spectacle. You slid the dildo slowly in and out of me.

Normally, I wouldn't climax from penetration alone, but the pleasure welling up was unmistakable. My mind and body were already on edge from my earlier predicament. Every thrust drove me closer and closer. You continued stroking my exposed ass, caressing and groping my body like you owned it.

My legs began to tremble. I couldn't take it anymore--

I tried to stifle my scream as every nerve fired simultaneously. My jaw clenched around the scarf in my mouth. Your hand met my ass, repeatedly striking me in rhythm with your thrusting. The pain electrified me, intensifying the pleasure that rolled over my body. I started to squirm as the bliss faded. You slid out of me, while I struggled to regain my breath.

"I think that crow saw us," you teased. You didn't see me roll my eyes.

You helped me straighten up off the trunk of the car. I was still trying to regain control of my limbs, still trembling from the climax. I tried to reach for my pants, now discarded around my ankles, but you stooped down to pick them up for me.

"Sorry, no pants for you!"

I whined through my gag.

"You can ride in the front now. We have about an hour left."

I quickly realized I would not be able to propose there. You threw my pants into the backseat. The sadistic smile on your face told me I probably wouldn't be retrieving them anytime soon.

You helped me sit down in the passenger side seat, arms and legs still bound with rope. You buckled the seatbelt around me--


"You were going to propose after coming on the side of the road?" Amy interrupts.

"I was impatient! I couldn't wait for you to be my wife."

Amy leans her head up to give Ella a quick kiss. The peck turns into something more passionate. Giggling, Ella pushes her partner's head back into the couch.

"No! I started my story, and I'm going to finish it. No distractions."


The rest of the drive was comparatively relaxed. You loosened my gag and slipped it down around my neck as we navigated over quiet roads. I was tired and a little annoyed about my foiled plan.

I leaned back, considering my opportunities for trying again before our vacation was up. You sang along to the radio. I was glad to be out of the trunk, as I stared out the window at the beautiful forest passing by. I dozed in and out of a restless sleep. I swayed gently in my seat as the car swerved back and forth along the quiet road winding up to the cabin. I was quite relaxed.

The rumble as we pulled into a gravel driveway startled me awake. Planning my next proposal had fallen by the wayside. You quieted the radio, turning to look at me.

"Almost there, honey. What do you want to do tonight?" you asked.

I stopped to consider.

"Something romantic...?" I suggested.

"Okay! What about dinner and a movie?"

"Perfect..."

It seemed like the perfect plan was laying itself out for me. After an intimate dinner and a romantic movie, I would finally propose.

The cabin was silhouetted like an 'A' against the dark forest. Tall glass panes and wooden logs framed the door. We stood out front admiring the cabin, holding each other in the cold. I considered proposing right there, but my pants were still in the car. I would have to wait.

You finally untied me, loosening the ropes around my wrists and legs. It was nice to stretch, but a bit sad to feel the ropes slip away. I had grown quite fond of them, like a piece of comfortable clothing. I quickly went to the car to get my pants, slipping them on and checking for the ring. You were already walking up the steps to the cabin's porch.

Inside the cabin, soft lighting filtered down past exposed wooden beams. The interior was comfortable and decked in earth tones. I finished unpacking our clothes while you cooked.

During dinner, we sat together enjoying the food, wine, and company. Everything tasted amazing-- a testament to your skills in the kitchen. After finishing, I showed you my gratitude for the meal. I shifted my chair closer to yours, allowing you to pull my head in for a kiss. The food wasn't half as delicious as your lips.

After dinner, you went into the bedroom, leaving me alone for a minute. I used the solitude to sneak the ring with me towards the sofa in the other room. I stuffed the box between two couch cushions, for safekeeping. I was worried you would notice it, if you got frisky during the movie. Before you returned, I casually laid back--- grabbing the remote and flicking through channels.

I thought it was odd how you were holding your hands behind your back as you returned to the room. Your smile was wicked. For a moment, I thought you were going to propose to me! What else could you have behind your back, but a ring?

You dispelled that notion by pouncing on me, pinning me to the sofa. We were both laughing as you wrestled me onto my stomach and trapped my arms behind my back. Playfully vying for the upper hand had us both out of breath. It wasn't much of a match.

You quickly had my hands cuffed behind me and a ball gag in my mouth. I pushed at the rubber ball with my tongue. It was strapped tight. The cuffs clicked as you tightened them around my wrists. I let out playful whines as you flipped me over on my back, pinning my hands beneath me.

My gagged mouth was peppered with kisses. I struggled under your weight, enjoying my helplessness. My shirt rode up, exposing my midriff. Your hands caressed the bare skin. I let out a desperate laugh as you started to tickle me. I writhed in vain, failing to buck you off of me. Your hands started moving up to my chest. I moaned into the rubber gag as you toyed with my nipples.

"Alright, sit still for the movie," you commanded.

You sat up, pulling me into your lap. I could feel you breathing softly against the back of my neck. I nestled between your strong arms, pressing my back against your chest. I hoped you would keep touching me, but you grabbed the remote and turned on a movie. Always such a tease.

I tried to pay attention, but I had trouble following the plot. Your hands kept wandering-- gently caressing under my shirt or slipping under my waistband. Every time I tried begging for more, you would withdraw your hands and force me to cool off.

"Pay attention."

I wanted to listen, but you were making it difficult.

As the movie went on, my plan to propose weighed heavily on my mind. Beside us, between the cushions of the couch, the ring box was hidden away. I tried wriggling away from your arms to quietly grab it; but with every attempt you would pull me back into your lap, twisting my nipples as punishment. I would squeal, and behave until I worked up the courage to try again.

By the end of the movie, neither of us were paying attention. Your fingers brushed against my clit carefully, in agonizingly slow strokes. You started kissing the side of my neck. One hand down my pants, the other up my shirt, you continued teasing me. I hoped the noise of the movie was enough to hide my whimpering. I closed my eyes, focusing on your touch.

The credits began to roll. I was contorting at each caress. I was desperate to cum, but also to propose. My chances were getting slimmer by the minute. It seemed you were planning on torturing me all night. I couldn't speak, I couldn't reach the ring-- but I still needed you more than ever.

"Do you want to cum?" you asked.

I nodded my head desperately.

"Ask me with your body," you command.

I started grinding my ass in your lap, turning my head to meet your eyes. My hips circled up and down against your hand. The muscles in my core and thighs tensed, responding to the feverish heat building in my pussy.

"Good girl. Cum for me."

The words sent me over the edge. Relentless waves of pleasure crashed across my body. My cuffed hands reached for you-- shaking as they clung to your shirt. The chain between them was pulled taut by my struggles, digging the metal restraints into my skin.

Each stroke of your hands seemed designed to prolong and heighten my orgasm. My mind went blank.

You giggled as I sagged down into your body-- completely spent. You let me enjoy the afterglow for a few moments before carefully pushing me off your lap and onto my stomach. I saw the place where the ring was stuffed. Despite my fatigue, I squirmed feebly to try and retrieve it. A cuffed hand slipped down between the firm cushions, just barely grazing--

"What are you doing?" you asked me. "Let's go snuggle in bed."

You bent down and lifted me over your well-built shoulder. I whined into my gag as you brought me away from the couch. I stared back at the location of the ring as you carried me into the bedroom.


"Ah, I see... so I ruined that attempt as well..." Amy mutters.

"Well, yes. But it was nice, either way..." Ella blushes.

"Cute! How does it end?"

"Oh, there is plenty more to tell. I may have been thwarted twice, but I can be quite persistent when there's something I want..."

"And what is it you wanted?"

"You! For the rest of my life!"

A huge smile crosses Amy's entire face.

"Enough talk. I have something else for your mouth to do."

Ella laughs at her.

"Fine, but I'm finishing the story afterwards."

**To Be Continued**

dinodino3
dinodino3
36 Followers