The Bike Ride Which Led to Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shook her head imperceptibly although she had a ghost of a smile on her lips. "Let's have something to eat."

I accepted her choice. We were just two people, starved of love, but perhaps not ready to take a step after just one outing. I don't think this qualified as a date.

"Yeah, I'm famished."

We walked back to the kitchen. Kati led the way and I was fascinated by the two pimples in her butt cheeks as she walked.

"Are you scoping my ass?" she asked, looking back at me.

"Yeah. I'm not doing too good on the behavioral scale am I?"

"Hehe... it's all cool. I'm enjoying the attention. Listen, do you want to shower before we eat something? Better to do that prior to pigging ourselves."

I was okay with that. I always feel like having a nap after a meal.

"Are we having a snack or a cook up?"

She opened the fridge, to find a potato salad already sliced and diced, a varied green salad, and chicken breasts marinating, ready for cooking.

"It seems there's a full blown meal here. Let's wash up first."

Down the steps again and Kati suggested we could use the main shower. "Quicker, less to clean behind us."

I was okay with it. the main bathroom had a large walk-in shower just like those found in gyms.

No clothes to take off, we just opened the water and started soaping ourselves. And that is where I came undone.

We were talking, facing each other, and as Kati started soaping her breasts, I lost it. At that moment I was rubbing my pubic area very lightly. I rarely sported any pubic hair... the constant fight for weight loss in cyclists, I guess.

I swear I wasn't anywhere near my cock, but to my alarm, I could feel myself coming. I just had no time to turn away from her. I just grunted, nearly doubled over. I hissed and my sperm shot out of my cock like a runaway train. Two big streams of super hot cum splattered over her stomach just above her navel.

I jerked as I kept coming, seeing stars with the intensity of it all. Finally I came to a halt and looked up embarrassingly at her.

Kati's mouth was open in wonder and surprise. I hoped it wasn't disgust.

"Fuck. I'm so sorry Kati... it just happened on its own. I didn't mean it to happen, and I certainly didn't mean to spurt on you."

She smiled, "Hey, it's fine. Nothing's damaged. Except, it seems, your pride. You're getting worked out over a little thing like this."

I didn't think it was a little thing. To my absolute relief though, my cock deflated immediately, giving me some respite.

"Apologies. I don't know what to say." I was mortified.

"Come here you," she said, and hugged me. Again, her breasts felt so good. Slippery, this time.

I washed quietly after we parted. I was still aglow from my orgasm, and I flinched slightly as I pulled back my foreskin and cleaned my cock head.

I could hear the girl draw in a sharp breath.

"How was it?" Kati asked. "Any good?"

"Orgasm of the decade for sure, if not the century. Never felt anything like this. Ever."

I noticed she hadn't rinsed away my come from her stomach, and out of the corner of my eye I watched her rubbing gently at it, smearing it over her stomach and down to where her pubes would be if she had any. No carpets there. Just a small bisecting line at her entryway. My favorite type of pussy.

Finally we were done and after drying ourselves out, rinsed the area and wiped down the chrome faucets and handles. Our water is horrifyingly hard, and will eat through metal like a hot knife through butter.

The bathroom looked exactly as it had done before we had showered (and I had embarrassed myself).

The food we rustled up (albeit already half prepared), was simple, nourishing and above all, filling. Diced potatoes with mayo and peas, barbecue marinated chicken breasts, and a good salad liberally sprinkled with balsamic vinegar.

There wasn't any bread available, for which I was thankful. I loved our Maltese bread, literally a UNESCO world heritage, and it would be asy to polish off a whole loaf. Too heavy on carbs. That would turn to sugar and take untold effort to burn it off.

Our choice of drink was our superb Cisk Lager XL, very low on carbs, no sugar at all, and when chilled, is absolutely amazing.

I wore a simple apron over my privates while I cooked the chicken in a skillet with just a spoonful of olive oil, pressed on the same premises. It wouldn't do to burn my nearest and dearest with a splattering of oil. That would be an embarrassing trip to the ER.

We chose to use the breakfast table, big enough for four, and Kati prepared it while I cooked. The AC had kicked in by then and we were comfortable enough in our skins. It's surprisingly easy to accept being nude after a short while.

It didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Until Kati dropped a fork and kicked it under the kitchen unit when she tried to catch it. She had to go down on her knees and grope under the units. I was regaled with a twinkling of her backside and her womanly delights.

I groaned at that beautiful vision and had to turn away before I could get hard again.

She must have heard me as I was pretty sure she had a grin on her face.

Our lunch passed quietly enough. The ride, the splashing about, and of course, the sun, had taken its toll on us. I could see that Kati was half asleep as she rested her elbows on the table, and her chin on her hands.

Her breasts were up and resting on the breakfast table, and I could not take my eyes off them.

I wondered whether we would take a nap first or clean up. Very little to do, actually. I just gathered everything and it took me no more than five minutes to wash up. It's always better to wash plates when they are still warm and nothing could stick to them. In actual fact, we had nearly licked the plates clean.

I shook Kati and she startled herself as she shook herself out of the snooze she was in.

"Where have the plates gone?" she asked, confused.

"Washed and put away."

"That's nice of you" she smiled as she answered.

"It's nothing. Listen. It's nearly two o clock. I'm hankering for a nap. What do you think?"

"Yeah", she said, "the sun has tuckered me out."

I looked at the sofa. It sure looked inviting, but it was some faux leather style and would keep me sweaty. I rather fancied a bed, and said so.

"Good idea. Let's take the main bedroom."

"There's only one bed there Kati."

"I know. Big bed. AC. Nice and comfortable."

"Ok then."

She could see I was wary. I just couldn't trust myself on a bed, naked with a beautifully nude girl.

"What's the reluctance Chris?" she asked of me. "We're grown-ups. We've been traipsing around in the nude for over three hours now. So what if something happens? I don't mind if it does. And from what I see, neither do you. Isn't this supposed to be a beautiful thing, or something?"

"It certainly is Kati. For what it's worth, I really really like you. More than I should, perhaps, seeing that we only meet during the rides. I just never had the courage to ask you out. More afraid that you would be in a relationship, you know? That would certainly make it embarrassing."

She slapped my arm painfully. "You men and your thoughts. How silly. You forget. I'm not Maltese. For us, sex is just a walk in the park. Sometimes, many times actually, we just enjoy it for what it is. Come on, let's grab some shut-eye."

We switched off the AC, and after checking that the gate was locked (should have done that earlier!) and the bikes were safe, we closed the front door and turned off the lights. I was always an energy saver.

The bedroom's temperature was automatically controlled via a solar powered thermostat and AC, and it felt immediately comfortable as we opened the door.

I plopped myself on the right side of the bed, while Katinka took the left side. She sighed with pleasure and relief as she lay on her back. Looking at her, she was truly a spectacle of nature.

I debated whether to start some discussion before my eyes became too heavy to keep open and I drifted off in a deep slumber.

We must have slept for far more than we had envisaged. The sun had already moved its rays in the room, and no longer hovered above us. To my horror, I was spooning Kati, and my cock, fully engorged once more, was nestling in the vicinity of her hot pussy.

I could actually feel the wetness of her snatch against my cock head. I dared not move, for fear of committing something which she might not be ready for. My arm was wrapped around her and I was actually hefting one of her heavy breasts in my hand. My thumb was actually over her erect nipple.

Seems as if Kati wasn't asleep as I thought. She pushed slowly but surely against me, while I tried to remain as still as possible, feigning sleep. My cock-head went past her opening and I slipped inside her. I nearly hissed with pleasure and my cock throbbed with the sheer feelings it was being enveloped in.

"You're not asleep" she said, "I can tell your breathing rhythm changed"

Oops.

"Now push." she moaned.

I grabbed her leg, draped it over my thigh and pushed inside her.

Her moaning increased as she felt my throbbing thickness inside her. I paused, not wanting to come immediately I felt myself enter her. The day's skinny dipping and subsequent nakedness had left me too horny.

"Don't move." I told her. "I'm very sensitive and I don't want to spoil it all by coming so soon."

"Take your time. It feels so good inside me. I'll be a good girl."

The delicate moment passed, and as I felt my orgasm subside, I breathed a sigh of relief. When I usually let that happen, I could go on for quite a while.

I pulled out and pushed in again, enjoying the simple pleasure of the movement. Kati pushed against me and I entered her fully. She breathed deeply again, enjoying the intrusion.

"Oh my god" she exclaimed "That's so deep. Again."

I kept sawing in and out of her, giving her the feelings she wanted. My right arm was playing with her nipple, rubbing it in a circular motion. Her right hand was at the junction of her legs, and I could feel her as she played with her clitoris.

"Unghhhh... I'm coming."

I increased my pace as I continued in and out of her pussy. I was a little bit away from coming myself, and I didn't even know if she was safe anyway. I didn't actually plan on having kids anytime soon. Or at all, really.

Katinka grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper, if that was possible. She kept gabbling,

"Oh my god, oh my god."

My breathing began to grow shorter as I approached my orgasm. I managed to grunt out that I was close.

"Not inside me."

I pulled out a few seconds before I came, knelt up and turned her on her back. I took my place between her legs and pumped my cock with my hand. I shouted as I came, a long stream of spunk erupting from my cock, and reaching up to her chin. The heat of the moment made me come more than usual and I made a mess on the girl.

I shuffled back, lowered myself and locked my lips onto her small beautiful pussy. She shrieked as I worried her clit. She smeared my sperm all over herself as she wrapped her legs around my head. Her moans indicated another orgasm.

Kati jerked on the bed, in the throes of pleasure as I nibbled and worried her pussy lips and clitoris. I inserted my tongue into her pussy, tasting the velvety sweet taste as she came again, finally slumping on the bed, flinching at the sensitivity of it all.

I crept up her body, my sperm drying upon it, and I dragged my tongue all the way up her stomach, played at her navel, then upwards to suck a nipple into my mouth. Divine.

After a few seconds, I reached her mouth and we kissed deeply. My heart became tender at this coupling of lips, and we drank from each other. I have to admit that rarely have I felt such emotion as this moment.

Our coupling was amazing, but her lips were something else. We pulled each other closer as we savored this beautiful moment. It wasn't fucking, as much as making love. To me, it felt good. Real good. I could get used to this.

I pulled back and looked into her eyes. Jesus H. Christ, but she was beautiful. I tucked her hair behind her ear, blond locks sweaty with passion. We smiled at each other.

"That was nice." she said.

"Just nice?" I replied, in pretend shock.

"We still have time to improve."

Just what I wanted to hear.

We spent the rest of the evening and the night exploring each other's bodies, giving orgasms to each other repeatedly. Her mouth around my cock while she hummed was something I will remember for the rest of my life. Finally, around 1am we drifted off to sleep.

There was no hurry to get home. We were both single, no dependents except a couple of cats, and the next day was a Bank Holiday Monday. There was no way we were riding back in that condition anyway. We were both exhausted from our unexpected love-making. It definitely was not how I had planned the day. All too soon I remembered that I had to visit my old mum. Now THAT would take some explaining.

The next morning I expected things to be a bit awkward, or shy, but thankfully was nothing of the sort. We breakfasted wearing a couple of bath robes from the guest wardrobe, and talked of what happened and where we were headed, if this had a heading.

I couldn't lie to her. The day before had been something out of a dream. I loved every minute, the sex, of course, but also our conversations and each other's company.

"I'd love to go out with you Katinka. On a proper date, that is."

"Oh, so you're using my full name now. Sounds serious."

We laughed lightly. In so short a time, we had created a bond.

"Okay. I will go out with you", she said.

We hugged and agreed that it was time for us to prepare a return to normality. We showered again, still having enough energy reserves in us to make love once again, and thus requiring another shower.

By noon we were done, and I looked at this little piece of paradise.

"Don't look so sad" she exclaimed, as she pressed herself against me. "This place will be here when we want to use it.

Making sure everything was closed and locked, we picked up our bikes and rode quietly home. I didn't have the opportunity to test her machine, but there was time available to us.

I had been starved of decent companionship for some time and I was really hoping that this relationship would take its course over time. I had fallen hopelessly for the girl, and was willing to take this to the next level. We had similar interests in life, and I always thought that that would be of immense help.

***

Addendum : The following three months were the happiest days of my life. After our initial date, we grew closer romantically, and finally we took the plunge to live together. Since it was an experiment, I kept my apartment, and moved into hers. The ground floor garage was the deciding factor.

We enjoyed our time together so much. Kati didn't want children either, and with our combined salaries, we led simple, uncomplicated, yet very comfortable lives.

I sold my apartment and we married in a simple ceremony on Christmas eve.

Our holidays were planned around bike tours and races. We took in the Giro d'Italia, the Tour de France and La Vuelta in our first year together. It seemed impossible that we could love each other more than we did... but we managed it.

I'm forever thankful I DID decide to go out for that ride on that hot day.

12