The Biker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack stands and rounds the bar to use the restroom. While taking care of business, he receives a task via text from his gov contact, triggering him to text Layla, "Got to go to Key West. Three, four days tops!" Next he texts Charlie, the manager of the Key West marina, "Charlie, please ensure Lucy Lu, (Jack's yacht), is primed and operational. Be there in 3 hours." Almost immediately he gets a reply from Layla, "Got a passenger for you!"

He opens the restroom door and steps into the short hallway, coming face to face with Jocelyn. She is leaning against the wall waiting for him and with a sweet smile on her face, "Hello Jack... miss me?" She then wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She kisses him hard on the lips. Jack's hands catch her gorgeous ass, causing him to shiver as he tastes her hot sweetness.

Layla

Layla eats breakfast with some of the CEO's from other corporations in the resort for the conference, some competitors and some clients. She enjoys the banter and wit batted around when these typically stuffed shirt types let their guard down. Her staff is off until their kickoff dinner later this evening.

After breakfast she spends time with Manny going over final arrangements for the conference. Everything seems to be in order. With the tiniest details handled she heads down to the main resort restaurant, The Spoke, to meet her staff.

Laura, William, and Jocelyn are already seated. Layla approaches the table, and everyone is excited to see her. They seem to be getting along and that pleases Layla. She is happy to observe them laughing and enjoying each other's company. 'That interaction should give Jocelyn a confidence boost by the end of the week,' she thinks. All are dressed in casual sportswear. Layla in a flowery jumper, Laura in black shorts and a gray top, and Jocelyn in a tight yellow spandex skort with a white crop top, and neon yellow tennis socks with flat white tennis shoes. "Your socks, Miss, almost drowned out the sun!" says the waiter. They all laugh raucously at that comment. William is in golf attire and itching to get to the course.

The conversation goes on a bit about the conference and then morphs into simply getting to know one another. William and Laura pump Jocelyn about the latest around the campus of U of Texas and the Austin area. Jocelyn fills them in on all the changes and old professors. Jocelyn doesn't dare bring up anything about Jack, as she has no idea about everyone's relationship with him. The women opt to hit the beach after breakfast and William has a Tee time at the local country club. They part ways and William agrees to meet them for dinner around 6pm.

Layla, Laura, and Jocelyn change into their favorite bikinis, agreeing to meet in 30 minutes. "Let's see what trouble we can get into ladies," Layla jokes as they split up. 30 minutes later they are lying out on the beach soaking up the hot florida sun, just three beauties working on their tan lines. Layla makes a point to comment on Laura's bikini bottom with the ties on both sides. "This is very sexy," she tells Laura while lying close and twirling the tie string on Laura's bikini bottom. They smile knowingly at each other, unfamiliar in their own relationship and not familiar at all with Jocelyn's likes and kinks.

Jocelyn sports her yellow teeny bikini, causing Layla and Laura to ask her about her yellow kink. She admits that it is her favorite because of the saucy contrast between the color and her brown skin. "Well," Laura says "Good luck developing any tan lines with that skin tone." She winks at her saying, "You look smoking hot sugar, or should I call you, Brown Sugar?" Jocelyn licks her lips in response and coos, "I like that!"

Layla also stays with her white theme. "My tan lines will look fabulous...Jack is going to abuse me deliciously after a few days of this," she quips. Jocelyn and Laura look wide eyed at each other thinking this is the first time Layla has publicly mentioned anything about Jack.

Laura knew of Jack from her time in college. Jack walked away from the company just before she graduated and she went to work at Management INC. Jocelyn just keeps her mouth shut, smiling and nodding thinking, 'OMG if they only knew.' They enjoy a few hours of girl talk and man watching, in addition to the occasional woman, playing a game of 'MILF/DILF or Dare!' Each collectively agrees how special their girl time is and vow to do this more often.

At noon they decide to leave the beach for lunch. They ride the elevator up to the 21st floor, where Jocelyn departs for her suite. As soon as the elevator door closes, Laura turns and kisses Layla hard on her lips, planting both hands on her tits. Layla kisses her back and forces her against the wall of the elevator. They share their tongues unselfishly and grope each other roughly.

"Jesus, I've been wanting to kiss you for two days. I could hardly contain myself when you were playing with my bikini string," Laura says. Layla steps back and fingers both side knots on her bikini bottom. "You mean these strings?" and yanks the knots open. The tiny bottom patch falls away. Layla smiles and pushes up against her, grinding her mound against Laura's, and wrapping one leg around hers.

She licks Laura's neck enjoying the sultry taste of salt and sweat...emphasis on Laura's hot sexy sweat. Opening the panel inside the elevator, she flips a switch. The elevator abruptly stops. Laura looks on, baffled that Layla could do that and then feels Layla's tongue and lips snake down her tits and over her belly. Layla checks Laura's expression and sees that she is totally enjoying the experience. She then licks Laura's pussy full on flat tongued, finishing by swirling it around her clit a number of times. Laura grabs Layla's hair and pulls her up eye to eye.

"OMG that feels so amazing baby but we're not gonna do this the first time in this filthy elevator," Laura says. Layla looks at her wild-eyed and hesitatingly agrees, thinking, 'If she only knew how many times her and Jack fucked in these elevators!' They kiss passionately. "We will find time baby," Laura promises her with a final wet sloppy deep tongue kiss. Layla staggers back saying, "I'm so fucking horny for you sweety."

Layla starts the elevator and drops Laura off on 24. Laura scampers down the hall to her suite, not bothering to put her bikini bottom on. Layla laughs and rides up to the 25th floor penthouse. She enjoys making love to 'Laura' during her masturbation session in the shower. Feeling amazingly rejuvenated, she leaves the suite to find Manny for an update.

At 6pm sharp, Layla flies out of the elevator and rounds the bar to meet her staff for the kickoff dinner. She glances left and grins at Jack who is perched on his seat at the end of the bar. Feeling incredibly sexy in her short black dress and heels, amused at how hard she just made Jack's cock. William and Laura are in the lobby chatting with some of their clients. She melds into the group and soon after Jocelyn joins them.

Everyone is dressed in their finest and Layla makes a point to express how nice everyone looks, especially admiring Laura's look with her expression and fixated stares. "Let's all move to the dining room and take our seats," Layla announces.

Allowing herself a sense of pleasure, she slides her hand across Laura's lower back while smiling at her seductively. Feeling Laura's shiver at her touch pleases her. She tosses her hair over her shoulder and grins at Jack, wondering if he notices her amorous attention to Laura. Her heart rate climbs and a spasm rushes up her spine as she considers the deviant thoughts which flash through her mind about Jack and Laura. Laura whispers to her, "Thanks...my panties are now soaked...again," and Layla whispers back, "Mine too, gorgeous." She feels very alive at the moment.

The dinner goes off without a hitch. The guest speaker is delightful, and the MC does a good job of moving the evening along. Afterwards, the huge crowd flows out into the lobby and the bar. Layla announces to her staff, "Everyone meet back here in one hour; dress casual for clubbing ladies and gent!" The ladies decide to wear sundresses and sandals...perfect Florida attire and sexy as all get out!

The group gathers at their booth along the back wall of the club and commences laughing, drinking, and dancing the evening away. Everyone appears to be relaxed and having fun. Layla's interest is in tending to Laura, at first subtly and then overtly as the night progresses. Both Layla and Laura notice that William and Jocelyn are spending most of the evening on the dance floor.

In the shadow of the dark booth, Layla whispers into Laura's ear, "Looks like the romance bug is biting this evening," and kisses her softly on the lips. Layla's phone buzzes from a text. A client in Key West needs someone right now to help with a chaotic management issue. 'Fuck,' she thinks knowing full well that she should send Laura. In a quagmire about who to send and the logistics of it... her phone buzzes again. It's Jack telling her he needs to go to Key West. 'Talk about the stars aligning,' she smiles. Mulling over sending Laura she says to herself, 'No fucking way.' 'Initiation by fire sweet Jocelyn!' she decides. She sends a text to Jack, "Got a passenger for you baby. Be safe!"

Laura

Laura wakes early, anticipating the week ahead. She dresses casually in beach attire. Of course, she paints on her white bikini and tops it with the now fashionable short, jeans shorts, that look like they got caught in a tree shredder. She loves how her ass presents in them, admiring the sliver of butt cheek exposed salaciously in the full-length mirror. 'God Laura,' she giggles, 'I'd fuck you madly if I could,' and then she laughs cuz she fucks herself crazy all the time with her toys and her fingers. 'Well,' she agrees with herself, 'I'd fuck you like William would if I gave him the go ahead,' she giggles as her pussy purrs deviously! She dons a white blouse tied across her midriff, leaving the top two buttons undone thinking 'A girls gotta show some cleavage,' while squeezing her tits together tightly.

She sets out for the dining room, finding William and Jocelyn already seated. "Good morning you two," she greets them. "Sleep well?" Both agree they did and Jocelyn comments on her and Layla's late arrival the previous evening. Laura agrees saying, "That Layla can work like an old plow horse all day long!" They all laugh at the reference of a plow horse. "Plow horse," exclaims William. "More like a thoroughbred!"

They enjoy a great breakfast. Especially William, sandwiched between these two beauties. His cock throbs as he shares smiles and playful conversation with his coworkers. 'Jesus fuck,' he sweats internally. Laura looks at Jocelyn and raises an eyebrow when she feels William's leg move against hers under the table. Jocelyn feels the same and they both grin as if to imply, 'Let's have a bit of fun with Mr. Horny boy.'

Laura leans in close and half whispers to him, loud enough for Jocelyn to hear, "So William, are you and the boys going to play games with your sticks and balls?"

Jocelyn catches on to the drift and leans in from his other side half whispering in a breathy voice, "I don't see how you guys can swing those things all day long. Your sticks are so skinny and your balls are so small!" She continues, "I might consider taking up the game if the sticks had a thicker shaft and the balls were bigger," and "They have silly names like putter and wedgy," she grins while sliding her hand half way up his thigh. William's spasm escaped neither woman. He shudders violently. Grinning from ear to ear, Laura gives a breathy sigh and says, "What do you think, Willy boy?"

William sits back and shakes his head saying, "OK you two, I know what's going on here, hands on the table! You little vixens are playing me but the joke's on you cuz if you saw me play you would be first in line at the ticket booth. Too bad cuz the show is sold out ladies!" They all laugh, and William leans over and kisses Laura on the cheek. He then kisses Jocelyn on her cheek while sliding his hands halfway up both their inner thighs. Jocelyn about jumps out of the booth and Laura spits her mouthful of water across the table! Jocelyn squeals and Laura says quietly, "Asshole!" eliciting raucous laughter!

Layla appears and asks, "What's so hilarious?" Laura says, "You don't want to know!" and Jocelyn retorts, "Don't ask!"

"Glad to see everyone is in good spirits then," Layla emits. The women agree to hit the beach. William gets up, pecks Layla on the cheek and departs for the golf course. "Later Mom, and you two sweeties," he grins. Layla snarks, "Have fun asshole!"

Layla, Laura, and Jocelyn watch his ass cross the room. They all express a collective sigh while he walks away, then break out in belly laughs as their eyes meet. Jocelyn says, "I'd tap that ass!" and they laugh heartily again. Then Laura jumps in, "Hey little duffer, see if you can birdy this tight little hole!" Again, they howl and just about roll on the floor laughing. They sit for a bit, girl talking, before heading out to the beach.

The early sun rising over the Atlantic Ocean in Daytona is spectacular. The ladies lie out amongst the beach walkers and the shell pickers, commenting on each other's bikinis and saucy curves, as well as everyone else's. They get to know each other, professing that they are so fortunate to be associated with a group of people that are so likable and so freaking attractive. They sun until noon and take a break for lunch. Layla heads off for a meeting and Laura and Jocelyn agree to meet for a bite and then more beach time.

Sitting on the outside deck at the Spoke, Laura is overwhelmed by the feeling of friendship she and Jocelyn are developing. It doesn't hurt that Jocelyn is so freakishly gorgeous either! They finish lunch and head back out to the beach for more Florida sun.

Laura's eyes roam over Jocelyn's gorgeous caramel body, wondering about her facial expressions when she has an earth-shaking orgasm. "OMG," she thinks as her spine spasms and she shivers from head to toe feeling her venus vibrate delightfully. She just couldn't help herself and blurts out, "Jocelyn, you have a deliciously gorgeous body!"

Jocelyn looks at her and rises up on one elbow. She turns to Laura and slowly brushes a strand of blonde hair out of Laura's face saying, "I've been told that and thank you for noticing. I think you look incessantly beautiful also. Any thoughts on investigating this further?"

Laura just about has an orgasm on the spot and raises up on her elbow facing Jocelyn, their faces close. "I'm so glad you brought that up, sweetness. I've been waiting for the right opportunity to broach that subject from the moment I first saw you sitting in the lobby at HQ," she whispers with a grin while licking her lips. Jocelyn runs her finger over Laura's neck and down the middle of her chest before leaning in and kissing her lightly on her lips and lightly running her tongue around the orbit. Laura, not one to play around, slips her hand behind Jocelyn's head pulling her in and kissing her hard, sliding her tongue inside her mouth and moaning sweetly. She withdraws her tongue, looking deep into Jocelyn's eyes saying softly, "Joc baby, we are going to have the most incredible week of our lives!"

Jocelyn exhales loud and breathy, her hand sliding around Laura's hip, digging her nails into her firm ass. Laura exclaims, "Oh fuck baby!" They kiss again and both agree to go easy because the public beach is not the place for two sophisticated ladies to fuck. At least not in broad daylight! Jocelyn reluctantly brushes her hand down Laura's chest, lingering on her tit and squeezing it hard saying, "If that's the way you want it floozy!" Laura laughs and says, "You fucking brown slut whore." Jocelyn smiles bigly and says with a huge smile, "Who me, I'm innocent!"

They spend the next two hours talking about everything under the sun including William. Explaining to Jocelyn how William has a running 5-year crush on her; Laura thinks it's cute but doesn't feel he is mature enough to settle down. "He has a magnificent cock though," and they both giggle like a couple sorority girls. "You doing him?" Jocelyn asks. "No," Laura replies. "I just suck his cock every now and then." Laura finally asks Jocelyn what she knows, if anything, about Jack.

Jocelyn bristles a bit and is confused for a second wondering if she could trust Laura with her Stroker bar experience. She reveals, "I actually met him in the lobby cafe at HQ, the day I interviewed. I didn't know it was him until after we parted ways. I've heard somewhat legendary tales about 'The Captain.' I believe Layla and him have a thing, based on her comment earlier today."

Laura nods and excitedly informs her of all her contact with Jack. "OMG let me tell you...I actually saw him at my graduation from UT. He was with Layla. That's the last time I've actually seen him until this evening. Jack and Layla have a spread outside the city and Layla mentioned I should stay with her while I search for a house in Dallas. Jack spends most of his time here so it's going to be interesting for sure!"

"I was a bit shocked when we arrived late last night and Manny mentioned him being in the penthouse. This week will surely be an exciting one...it has been so far!" says Jocelyn.

"You're telling me girl and I got another very juicy story," Laura said slyly, scooching closer to whisper to Jocelyn while Jocelyn thinks...'You don't know what juicy is darling.' "Layla has made passes at me," Laura says and pulls back to see Jocelyn's reaction.

Jocelyn's jaw drops, "Get the fuck out and no she did not!" she exclaims. Laura laughs long and hard squeaking, "Yes she did, Yes she did!" Jocelyn grabs her upper arms and looks her dead in the eyes, "Give it all up right now and do not spare a single detail," she demands.

Laura relays the story about how two days earlier Layla presented her with a new office and they kissed. "Jocelyn, she is so freaking hot, I can't resist her," Then she relays her elevator encounter with Layla that occurred as they left the beach earlier. Jocelyn listens wide eyed and feels her kitty vibrate and start to sing. She laughs hard saying, "OMG to be a fly on the wall and see you running bare assed out of that elevator to your suite!" Laura continues by describing the flight down and the incredible blow job she gave William. "Like I said, he has an awesome cock and cums hard, its fantastic and so much cum...I do want to fuck him but I'm saving that for Mr. Hubby...where ever and who ever he may be!" she laughs quietly.

Jocelyn's mind was swimming. 'Jesus,' she thought, 'Everybody is fucking everybody else. Am I the luckiest girl in the universe or what?' "So Laura, how hard are you going to pursue your "interest" in Layla?" Without hesitating, Laura quips, "Full court press baby!"

Jocelyn engages her brain and states, "God Laura, stop now before I cum!" She half moans licking her lips over and over, her heart pounding! "It sure sounds like it's going to be an interesting ride and just a thought, should William feel racey at any time towards me and desires to make a run, ok if I flag him in?" Laura promises her it is fine and actually encourages her to spend some "time" with him. "Sweetie, that dude will slobber all over you and it would provide me with a break as well as the opportunity to focus on Layla." "Deal," replies Jocelyn.

With their loose but sensuous plan formulated they gather their things and return to the resort, each going to their own rooms to relax and prepare for the dinner. They share a long sensuous kiss on the elevator, each moaning sweetly. Jocelyn, her pulse pounding, whispers soft and breathy in Laura's ear, "Love you baby," and disappears on the 21st floor. Laura gasps and shivers hard, her pussy dripping so sweetly.