The Biker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura takes a shower and relaxes for a bit. She wears one of those big fluffy high end robes the resort provides in each suite, and nothing else. Relaxing on the bed her thoughts whirl around, "Layla...William...Jocelyn....Jack...OMG it's getting hard to keep it all straight." It's really not hard at all but all those people and thoughts are so sexy, salacious, and about guilty pleasure...the kind she loves most.

She tingles from head to toe thinking of Jocelyn's departing words. 'Jesus fuck,' she ruminates as the soft and fluffy material scuffs her hard erect nipples. Grabbing her bottle of lube and her favorite vibrator, she caresses her delicious assets first slowly then with increasing tempo. Her mind switches from visions of Williams' hard cock driving deep inside her pink flower to visions of her face buried in Layla's sweet pussy while Layla sucks Jack's cock.

And now Jocelyn enters the picture. Her mental whore house is full, so her mind automatically restricts Jocelyn to the bench, into a backup role. Too much data, as she powers up her vibrator and moans sweetly fucking her pussy, first slowly and then fast and furious, massaging her tits hard and twisting and yanking on her nipples. Laura orgasms violently, arching her back, legs extended, feet pointed, she pulses over and over screaming into a pillow, before drifting off into a wet sex coma.

She wakes 30 minutes later to dress for the dinner and streams into the lobby looking like millions. William kisses her cheek and whispers in her ear, "Jesus Laura! You're gorgeous, baby. I'm melting!" Smiling like the Cheshire cat while eyeing her up and down. Everyone compliments her on her outfit, as she does the same concerning theirs.

Layla cruises up to the group and then Jocelyn appears. As they are asked to enter the dining room to be seated, Laura feels Layla's hand on her lower back. She shivers, twice. She turns to Layla, thanking her for soaking her panties, again. Layla returns fire, "Not mine gorgeous...mine are still in the drawer upstairs...fool me once, etc," grinning like the proud pack leader she is! Laura nods and coos, "So strategically naughty of you, darling!"

After dinner they agree to meet in an hour. William heads for the darkest booth in the rear of the club, wishing to be inconspicuous for an evening of fun just for themselves. The ladies depart to change, and Jocelyn is back in ten minutes, eager to spend some alone time with William. Layla and Laura arrive on the hour. The liquor flows and they are in happy spirits. William and Jocelyn are 'familiarizing' themselves with each other on the dance floor. Laura states, "God Layla, if they grind any closer or harder, we are all gonna get tossed!"

Layla grabs Laura's face with both hands and kisses her hard, tongue deep in her throat. Looking in her eyes she says "let's forget about them for right now gorgeous. Pay attention to me." They kiss softly, tongues sliding together over and over. Not little pecks, but wet sloppy sweet kisses as well as a bit of below the table hand work. Both are glad all of them agreed to sans panties for the evening! Suddenly, they are interrupted by a text on Layla's phone.

At first Layla has a horrified look on her face, her phone buzzing incessantly. Then her eyes light up. She rapidly fires off texts and then turns to Laura, continuing where they left off. Laura breaks off their kiss and asks, "What was that about?" Layla replies, "Oh nothing too bad, it's just that we won't see Jocelyn for three or four days!"

William

Waking early, William goes for a run on the beach. When the tide is out at Daytona the beach is a couple hundred feet wide and flat as flat can be. Running to greet the sun is a pastime and William revels in it. His run over, he stops by the resort cafe for a coffee and notices the cutest little sweet thing with a gorgeous smile expertly handling the myriad of orders. Brianna hands him his coffee and he smiles delightfully while taking the cup ensuring his hand touches hers.

He smiles, looking at her in her blue eyes and says, "Hi, I'm William." Bri smiles and says with a wink, "Mmmm, you're cute William, enjoy your day." Teasingly, she helicopters her ponytail and gets back to work giggling to herself, 'Men are so easy to control! That gorgeous tenderloin is mine!'

William's cock springs to life and barks at him, "I want her now!' Hesitatingly, he dashes up to his suite to shower and put on golfing attire. He has an 11 o'clock tee time.

He meets Jocelyn, also an early riser, in the restaurant and they sit for breakfast. William is very taken with the attention and playfulness Jocelyn displays towards him thinking, 'I really like this girl and I'm sensing she is interested in me.' It's slightly comical as almost every woman that meets him craves to be his baby momma!

Smiling on the inside, he drools mentally at the possibility of fucking this gorgeous woman. Admiring her gorgeous features and her brown complexion is incredible...so sexy...so exotic, and she's such a little sweetheart. 'OMG, I hope she is a raging slut hiding behind that innocent pretty smile,' he thinks. His mouth is dry and he gulps water hoping she doesn't notice him staring so intently at her. If she knew how much he wanted to lick her sweet pussy right now she would probably smack the crap out of him!

Laura arrives and they order breakfast. William, being the dawg he is, makes it a point to slide his legs up against the girls' legs under the table. 'I'm gonna see how far I can push this with both of them at once,' he chuckles to himself. But they got his number and he laughs with them about their silly golf references.

Layla cruises in and they all chat a bit. "Ok you three, we'll see who has the last laugh," he says, kissing all three of them on the cheek and taking his leave. He can hear the hens gaggling as he strolls out the door.

As planned, the rental car company deposited his car out front, and it is a beauty. Brand new dark green Corvette convertible complete with black racing stripes down the center, a 6 speed manual to boot. Steve, the head valet, smiles and nods as William loads his clubs in the back. He roars out of the resort towards the country club to make his tee time.

Once at the course, he joins up with some locals to form a foursome and they hit the links. William has a great day shooting 4 over par, besting the locals by 14 strokes. They enjoy a beer together in the clubhouse and settle up on the bets. William walks away with $27 of their money even after buying the first round, the honorable thing to do.

Departing the clubhouse, he encounters the cute drink cart girl he had met out on the course. "Lizzie," he says, "It's me, William." Lizzie remembers him and says, "Oh hi, have a good game?" William replies, "I sure did and I took all the money those other guys had to their names!" Lizzie laughs and says, "Good for you." Continuing she asks, "So what's your plan for the rest of today?"

"I have no commitments until this evening. Wouldn't mind sight seeing a bit...can I hire you as a guide?" he asks jokingly. His head snaps back when Lizzie says, "Sure, just let me change quickly. I'll be right back!"

'Holy crap, that was too easy,' he thinks. Lizzie appears in a few minutes wearing white short shorts and a crop top showing her seriously amazingly developed abs. William swallows hard and says, "Lizzie, I'm over here," and points to the corvette.

Lizzie stops dead in her tracks, then walks up slowly to William and proclaims, "I've never ridden in such a nice car." Her hand reaches out and strokes William's arm and chest. She stands up on her tip toes and kisses him on the cheek. She coos, "I know the perfect place to take you Mr. William."

William drops the top on the corvette and ten minutes later they are speeding their way down I95 south to the Titusville exit. The rocket cuts through town and cruises the causeway out to the coast. It is an amazing ride through the mangroves, water on each side, and travels right by Kennedy Space Center. Lizzie directs William to lot #13 on Playalinda Beach. William parks and says to Lizzie, "The Beach?"

Lizzie smiles and takes his hand. "Don't worry, just come with me William," and she dances playfully, dragging him up the platform stairs leading over the dunes to the Nude Beach.

Out of the view of traffic and the parking lots, Lizzie stops at a set of benches and starts to strip. William is a bit shocked, having never been to a nude beach. Lizzie, now half naked, says, "Come on, let me assist!" and she stands on the bench, her gorgeous perky tits on full display, and pulls his shirt over his head, brushing her hard nipples on his chest as she stretches over him. She jumps down and unbuckles his pants, dropping them around his ankles. "See...not difficult at all," and giggles as she shimmies her gorgeous ass out of her shorts. She eyeballs his junk and softly kisses his cheek while holding his cock, "William, it's fabulous baby!"

William is stunned! This sweet gorgeous girl is so excited to spend time together with him here that he just stumbles along with her, his cock in her hands. They crest another dune and come across many nudists all just doing the normal things everyone does at a beach requiring clothing, but in no clothing. William suggests, "Let's go in the water cuz," and he looks down at his erect cock. "Lizzie knows what he is thinking and stands close in front of him, "Don't worry baby, it's natural and even more fantastic," and she takes his cock in her hand, which is throbbing like crazy, and leads him down to the water.

Entering the water, Lizzie puts her arms around William's neck and says, "Hold me William, let me feel that gorgeous cock between my legs." William immediately scoops her up and settles her against him, his hands under her sweet ass, her pussy slit riding on this long shaft. Lizzie wraps her legs around his waist and squeezes him hard. "Oh fuck William, that feels so erotic," she moans while looking in his eyes. "Please fuck me with your hard cock baby."

"Absolutely my pleasure darling," he says and lifting the 19-year-old beauty up as a wave crashes around them and slides her back down onto his hard rod. Lizzie squeals as his thickness penetrates her tight pussy. She slams her mouth against his and kisses him madly. She bucks and rides his cock like a tiger, clawing his back and biting his neck. Once William's huge cock slides deeply inside Lizzie's slippery channel he groans deeply, grabbing her ass even harder and thrusts in and out of her, hard and fast.

"Fuck me, fuck me William, oh God!" she screams and then she has the most insane orgasm, hammering on his cock so hard. She seals her lips on his and screams madly in his throat, her heels pounding on his ass. The spasm William has is nothing like he ever felt before. William does nothing but hold her and he allows her to work him over. 'Jesus this little minx is amazing. What an animalistic fucking machine,' he thinks. "Lizzie baby, fuck yes, fuck yes," and he roughly grabs her right tit with his right hand, suddenly cumming inside her meanly. Lizzie pounds her cum-starved pussy on his cock madly.

Lizzie kisses him over and over saying, "William, oh my fucking God you're fabulous. I haven't been fucked like that in so long, and it helps that you are such a handsome stud, and your cock is so big!" William shakes his head and says, "OMG Lizzie baby you are so sexy and sweet. I am so happy we met, fuck baby! Who would have thought we would be here, together, fucking like this?" They lay on the beach kissing and sucking each other's tongues, swapping saliva for what seemed like an hour. Lizzie climbs on top of him and fucks him hard again, not caring who sees her. She orgasms hard screaming into his throat again, which William loves. Seeing her beautiful orgasm face triggers his second cum launch. "Jesus Lizzie baby!" he whispers in her ear, then licking her neck and nibbling her shoulders.

Eventually they peel themselves apart as William reminds Lizzie that he has a commitment for the evening. As they walk to the outdoor showers they get spurious high fives, grins, and smiles. Apparently, they were the stars of the afternoon at Playalinda! They quickly rinse off under the open showers and dress. William drives to the mainland and back on I95 north to Daytona.

William drops Lizzie at the country club so she can retrieve her car. They kiss and exchange numbers. "Lizzie, you are so sweet. I'd love to see you again honey." Lizzie agrees saying, "I better see you again or I will hunt you down!" She thanks him for the most amazing afternoon.

William screams the corvette back to the Riders Rest and tosses the keys to the valet Steve. He rushes upstairs and showers. Dressing in a suit and tie, he then heads down to the lobby to meet the group for the kickoff dinner. He is chatting with other conference attendees when Laura strolls in. She looks absolutely radiant. He greets her with a kiss on the cheek saying "Jesus Laura...you look amazing!" Laura twirls and everyone mentions how fabulous she looks.

Layla shows up and then Jocelyn. Layla makes the dinner announcement, and the dining room opens. The evening is good and the meal tolerable but William is glad it is over. Layla calls for a meetup in an hour in the bar. The ladies decide to change but William just strips off his tie and checks his jacket in the coat check. Grabbing a drink, he secures the darkest booth in the club away from the crowd.

Brianna slides by and says, "William, right?" William smiles his softest smile and kisses her cheek lightly, staying close for what seems like an eternity but was only a second or two. Brianna smiles and exhales softly, locking on his eyes and says, "You alone?"

Slightly disappointed at the answer that William gives her, she pecks his cheek and touches his arm softly, raking her nails down his forearm saying, "Well, it's good I'm working then...I want some time from you this week boy! Schedule a massage with me. You will not be disappointed!"

She then grabs the back of his neck and breathes heavily into his face, "You'll be be crazy by the end of the evening watching me work, you hot fuck!" She licks his cheek and helicopters her hair, smacking his neck with that sexy blonde ponytail. "I'll take care of you and your sexy whores tonight baby," knowing they have a sweet connection. She slides away ensuring her gorgeous ass wiggles gently for his pleasure. William sits, breathing hard trying to lower his pulse thinking,'OMG dude! Do your best to survive this week!'

Jocelyn shows up and William, now somewhat recovered, thinks, 'I get an hour to spend with this sweet little package called Jocelyn and I'm gonna make the most of it.' He smiles saying, "Come baby," and grabs her hand, half dragging her into the booth. Jocelyn loves how he is handling her, knowing she owns space in his brain and on his cock! Snuggling in, they talk about all sorts of things, both closing out the world around them. As they chat, they move closer and closer together. The music is so loud they can barely hear each other.

All of the sudden Jocelyn climbs on top of his lap, her sundress riding up over her gorgeous ass and hips. She says, "Sit still William...I want your cock" and proceeds to open his pants and pull his erect cock out. "OMG Jocelyn, fuck baby, this is crazy!" William squirms.

She kisses him hard and strokes his cock along its full length. She moans and whispers in his ear "Nice fucking cock, and yes it's so hot and crazy! I love the danger and we are going to fuck, right here!" William is in an epic state of euphoria as she expertly jerks him off, rubbing his staff against her warm belly, his precum smearing all over her. She collects it on her finger and looks him in the eye while slowly putting her finger in her mouth and sucking it hard. Williams shivers and vibrates, his cock throbbing crazy. Jocelyn slides off his lap and under the table. Her tongue starts at the base of his cock, and she licks the underside up and around the head, giving him euphoric waves of pleasure. He groans and closes his eyes, the sign Laura told her about. "He's gonna explode" she notes.

William's hands run through her hair and he grabs handfuls. Forcefully he strokes her head up and down on his cock, deep throating her violently. Jocelyn, the cock slut, is in heaven! He cums hard, filling Jocelyn's throat with his load. Jocelyn sucks down every drop. 'Jesus fuck what a pro' he thinks.

Jocelyn climbs out from under the table and snuggles up close to him, She grabs his hand and guides him to her pussy, forcing his fingers inside her. She kisses him hard and sloppy, her tongue licking his face and begs him to finger her hard and fast. "William finger me you fuck!" she screams in his ear. He fingers her hard, loving how wet and sloppy her pussy is. He pulls his fingers out quickly to taste her juice, licking them slowly. Jocelyn groans and demands that he put them back. He does and after three strokes Jocelyn yanks his hand out and takes her turn sucking his digits wildly.

She is so ready to cum hard and humps his leg, mean and nasty. She plants her mouth on his and then screams into his ear as she cums like a wild whore, her sweet brown body spasming and shaking violently, her warm juicy cum all over his pants leg and his fingers. She bites his neck hard. Jocelyn collapses for about 30 seconds. "Jesus fuck baby," she says and kisses him on the lips. She licks his face and says "One day soon we will fuck for real. I want you to abuse my pussy with your cock William! I want to feel you pump your hot cum inside me!"

William pleads with her to fuck him now, right here but Jocelyn says, "I'll be right back" and leaves for the ladies room. William fixes his clothes and wipes the sweat off his brow. 'Lord, this week is going to kill me,' and then he grins to himself thinking, 'Oh yea...body count for today at 2 and the evening is still young.'

Layla and Laura show up. "Is Jocelyn here yet?" Layla asks. William answers, "Yes, she's in the ladies room." They chat it up about their day's events and Jocelyn returns to the table looking a bit out of sorts. Laura and Layla both look at her and then at William. Shaking their heads, as they know William and how "charming" he can be. Everyone laughs and they all agree that consenting adults do as they please.

William grabs Jocelyn's hand and says, "Come baby, let's dance!" He winks at Laura as if to impl,'Your loss sweetheart!' He and Jocelyn spend the next hour bumping and grinding like a couple of high schoolers at the senior prom. When they finally return to the table, sweating profusely, William sits down and Jocelyn excuses herself to go to the restroom. William doesn't see her again for the rest of the evening.

Jocelyn

Jocelyn wakes early, excited to be in such a perfect location, with a grand view of the beach from the 21st floor. She stands on the balcony in her old set of mens cotton boxers, not caring who sees her enjoying the sun, her sweet perky brown tits on full display. She feels the energy vibrate through her, especially her glass cutting dark nipples. 'Erect and always hard, ahhh, the scorching tingle,' she coos to herself as she massages them roughly, wishing her small but perky "B" cups could reach to her lips so she could suck them lovingly!

She then thinks of sucking Laura's tits and that triggers a violent spasm, and she feels her sweet juice run down her inner thighs. She slips onto a deck chair and fingers her pussy hard and fast, cumming hard and then licking her fingers and double dipping over and over. 'Fuck, my pussy juice tastes so fucking good! I should bottle it. I'd be rich!' She laughs uncontrollably as she vibrates and the endorphins course through her body, imagining cumming with so many people in her life. She vows to make a list and work it hard! 'You're such a cum slut Jocelyn!' she giggles!