The Biker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ordering a pot of room service coffee, she quickly showers and dons her tiny yellow bikini. She wears her tight yellow spandex skort with a white crop top, and neon yellow tennis socks with flat white tennis shoes. Hey, it's Daytona in the spring!

She arrives in the dining room and sees William. Jocelyn studies him with a new sense of adventure and makes sure she hugs him a bit more than business partners should, making sure her hot breath finds his neck. Glad she sprayed on a bit of her cheap "Midnight Sex" body spray, she hopes her sexy scent invades his senses and drives his animal instincts to crave her pussy as much as she craves his cock. Cheap stuff but it gets the job done. It blends with her natural pheromones and as she has learned, a credit to Tanya. 'It provides her a distinct advantage when dealing with those of both genders in the sport of sex,' she chuckles to herself.

"William," she says. "Good morning. Sleep well?" William kisses her cheek softly, while lingering a moment, then complimenting her sweetly. "Jocelyn, your scent is so delicious baby!" He then affirms that he slept well, but alone, seeking her reaction. She catches on and says, "Awe, poor sexy stud boy can't get a woman to sleep with you?" and she grins from ear to ear, knowing she just put him on notice. He leans down to her ear and whispers, "You sexy whore, I'm making you my special project!" and they laugh loudly! They chit chat about many things. Jocelyn makes it a point to hang onto his every word...laying the groundwork for her rendezvous with his personal 'staff'. She giggles internally at the thought.

Laura arrives as they are finishing breakfast, talking about nothing and everything. Jocelyn is enjoying the bit of leg contact with William. She senses he's definitely picking up on her signals and it will not take much for her to get him to put his cock in her mouth. Ever since Laura mentioned her blow jobs...Jocelyn wants some of that action. 'I'll be the judge about how nice his cock is,'' she avows.

Layla arrives and after some fun kidding, the ladies say bye to William as he heads to the golf course. They hit the beach enjoying some girl time together. At noon they split and Jocelyn agrees to meet Laura for more sun time after lunch. They find their spot and lay out, two gorgeous beauties just soaking up some rays. Jocelyn's thoughts about Laura remind her of Tanya and Missy, her sweet candy...but the woman laying beside her in that white tiny-kini is in a whole other league of gorgeous women. Her eyes wander over every inch of Laura's body, feeling the minor trembles through her tits and up and down her spine. "Laura, you really make that suit look ten times better than it should," she blurts out.

There is lots of girl talk, man watching, and even some woman watching. Their attention turns inward towards each other and finally they cannot resist kissing. Jocelyn trembles as her lips taste Laura's. Both women are so full of horny desire it almost becomes a scene. They calm down and formulate a plan to get satisfied this evening. "What's the time for cumming?" Jocelyn asks. "What do you mean?" replies Laura. "Whatever we do," continues Jocelyn, "Let's plan to both have an orgasm at 10 pm. No matter where you are or who you are with...Super Gasm at 2200!" Laura shakes her head and says, "You're such a slut," and "You're on sister!"

"Not together...although I would love that!" Jocelyn rules! "With another human being, male or female!"

With a handshake, their plan is cemented. They gather their items and head back to the resort. Jocelyn heads to her suit and takes a nap, dreaming of William out on the golf course comparing the thickness of his putter to the thickness of his cock. The rules official gives him a 2-stroke penalty and he then drives his cart into the lake in the center of the course. Jocelyn wakes up and scratches her head, wondering what the hell was that about.

She showers and slips into her evening ensemble, complimenting it with a pair of strapless black heels maybe 3 inches. 'Easier to kick off but they look great overhead too,' she grins to herself. 'Maybe William likes to fuck girls in heels,' and she vibrates at that juicy thought of him thrusting on top of her as she watches her calves strain and twitch, her heels pointed, her feet in full flexion, moving in time with his thrusts. "Fuck! Down kitty!" she demands.

She meets the group and has drinks, conversation and laughter. As they turn to go into the dining room, Jocelyn looks to the left and sees Jack sitting at the end of the bar. A smile crosses her face, and she has no time to do or say anything else. 'OMG!' Strokers bar slams through her brain and her kitty quivers! She is swept into the dining room by the crowd.

For the duration of the dinner, her mind played the Stroker events over and over. Her thoughts of Jack, Tanya, and Missy entertained her with wave after wave of trembling spasms, soaking her thong patch thoroughly. She was in such an erotic state of mind and body, she hardly recalls anything that was said during the speeches.

Afterwards, they agree to meet in an hour so everyone can change into more casual clothes. Jocelyn hurries and changes into her favorite yellow sundress, getting back in 10 minutes. She knows this will be a great opportunity to be alone with William. Layla and Laura disappear to change into their sundresses.

Jocelyn and William establish residency in the darkest booth they could find. Drinks arrive and they enjoy small talk. As the alcohol takes effect, they inch closer to each other in the booth. Jocelyn can't take it anymore and climbs on top of William. Her sundress rides up around her ass and settles on her hips exposing her black lacy thong. She kisses him hard and tells him to sit still.

She unbuckles his pants and frees his cock. It springs out long and hard. Jocelyn is amazed at how perfect it is. The head is bulbous and shaped like a mushroom and the shaft veiny and hard, so straight. It is warm and throbbing. She strokes it softly, and then looks him in the eye. "Nice fucking cock, William," she whispers in his ear and kisses his neck while stroking him, teasing his precum to dribble. Her fingers feel the warm slippery juice and with a sly smile Jocelyn slides off his lap and drops below the table on her knees. She licks the underside of his cock repeatedly. William has a "hard" time maintaining his composure.

Jocelyn slides her tongue around the head and alternates sucking it with her lips, drinking his precum which lites a fire in her pussy. 'Oh fuck, that's warm, salty, and sweet,' she pines as she does her specialized work. She then takes him deep. Again and again sucking and slobbering on his shaft like a back alley whore. She caresses his balls and in three more deep strokes he shakes violently and just about blows the back of her head off with his hot discharge. His hands grab her hair and he thrusts his cock deep in her throat. Jocelyn gags a bit, tears run down her face, but she swallows every drop of his cum, licking and sucking him longer than necessary, enjoying his magnificent discharge thinking how it will sear inside her when he cums inside her pussy.

They finish and with William's help, she gets off the floor and sits close to him. She takes his right hand and places it on her pussy. Pulling her thong to the side she directs his fingers to her honey hole. William slowly strokes her dripping wet slit, stopping only to withdraw his fingers to lick them himself. The second time he does it, Jocelyn grabs them and sucks her juice from them greedily, enjoying her musky flavor and slippery warmth.

Jocelyn moves closer and as his fingers pump her pussy, she humps his leg hard and fast. She grabs his neck and his hair, kissing him and screams in his ear as her orgasm hits, bucking and shaking the whole booth.

Violent as the term to use to describe her crazy orgasm; fueled not just by the incredibly handsome man fingering her pink flower but also the act they were doing in public in the nightclub.

Jocelyn realizes that she is becoming quite a little voyeur. Fucking in public is such a turn on, the idea of possibly getting caught makes it insanely sexy for her. Her kink, implanted by Jack that night in Strokers and continued to be nurtured by Tanya and Missy, as well as some other bikers she's met at Strokers.

She cums so hard she almost passes out. Eventually, looking William in the eye she says, "William, you mother fucker. That was so fucking hot you slutty man whore," kissing him hard, swirling her tongue around inside his mouth. "One day soon your cock will be deep inside my pussy as well as your hot load of slippery thick cum." She watches his eyes as she sloppily licks his face, over and over. "Jesus Jocelyn baby, fuck me now you gorgeous slut," William pleads. "Mmmm, I love how you dirty talk me, you fucking dawg! Be back in a jif," she says kissing him again and sucking his tongue out of his throat before leaving for the ladies room.

Layla and Laura show up and more drinks arrive at the table. Jocelyn returns to the table, still in an orgasm fueled state of delirium, looking a bit disheveled. Layla and Laura look at her and look at William, shaking their heads and then bust out laughing. After a bit of chat William grabs Jocelyn's hand and takes her to the dance floor. They spend the next hour basically fucking on the dance floor, the only thing maintaining any semblance of order for those two was the fact that they were still fully clothed. Jocelyn loves how they dance spooning style as she can feel his hard magnificent cock rubbing against her ass. 'Oh God,' she shivers, thinking about him thrusting his cock in her tight little pucker, and wanting it to come true.

Jocelyn and William leave the dance floor around 21.45. Jocelyn looks at Laura and taps her wrist then twirls her finger in the air as if to say, "start your engine" reminding her of their agreement. She also notices Jack getting up and heading to the restroom. Jocelyn excuses herself with the old, gotta make a call bs.

She waits outside the restroom and when Jack steps out into the hall she says, "Hello Jack...miss me?" She throws her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist kissing him ravenously.