The Bikini and Tit-fucking Ashley

Story Info
Finally get my shot with a friend's amazing breasts.
2.6k words
4.23
14.7k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
natlan
natlan
17 Followers

Part 2 of The Sandy and Ashley JerkOff Series

A few weeks after the first time jerking off into Sandy and Ashley's bras, a group of us went to the beach for the weekend at one of our friend's vacation house. I had actually never seen Ashley in a bikini before, there was never much on her FB, so I was pretty excited to see what'd she be holding those heavy tits in.

The next few hours were long for me. I noticed Ashley was already wearing a bikini under her shirt, the strings tied around her neck popping up above the collar. It was green and didn't look like it gave those heavy full breasts much support. The jiggle and bounce of her tits every time the car moved was driving me crazy.

After getting to the house and unpacking, we hit the beach. I had my eye on Ashley the entire time and I remember the moment she took her t-shirt off, raising her arms above her head and pulling it upwards.

Her breasts stretched upward with her arms, then jiggled back down as their round bottoms bounced back into place. It was all I could do not to cum right there in my shorts. Her cleavage started low on her chest and was just like I remembered from the party: long, nice space between her tits, curving down into some heavy, full, tits that still managed to round out despite being so heavy.

The best part was that Ashley was really slim and athletic. She wasn't fat so there was no "fat girl boob" syndrome.

Ashley then bent down to grab a football, her tits hanging down from her chest, then she tossed it at me. I was so distracted it bounced off my chest before I could even move my arms up.

"Nice catch," Ashley said laughing.

"Shut up," I said, reaching down for the football. "Go long."

"Are you sure you know how to throw that? You have trouble catching it."

I tried to keep my eyes off the two heavy breasts swinging down in her green bikini top. "Just go long!"

Ashley jogged off down the beach, her back to me. I could see her side tit flaring out as she ran, her breasts swinging back and forth. But the thing I noticed most was how low her middle bikini string sat around her torso. It was almost around her waist. It meant her tits were indeed low, as if anyone needed to be reminded, and what's more, she kept the shoulder strings tied long so her tits could hang, probably for comfort if not support.

We threw the football around with everyone for a while, it was hard to pry my eyes off her tits every time she threw the ball my way. Ashley and some of the girls did some swimming, her tits glistening in the sun off the water running down them.

After the day was done, we were back at the house. We all just spent the night drinking and partying then everyone pretty much went to bed. I of course snuck into Ashley's room while everyone was talking and got a good load off with her still wet bikini.

The next day we hit the boardwalk to shop around. Ashley and I split off to go into one store. Ashley, who has a tendency to buy a lot of clothes, maxed out her credit card at one store trying to buy some shorts and sun glasses.

"Fuck," she said, "That's embarrassing."

"Sucks to be you then!" I said, teasing as I always did.

"Shut up!" she said, shoving me and laughing. "But I really want these."

"Guess you better learn to pay your bills then, dummy."

"Oh my God, I'm going to punch you," she said, making a fist and raising it, her tits swinging underneath her loose t-shirt.

I laughed and turned to go. "Come on, let's go. I'll buy you lunch."

Ashley made a face and said, "I'd rather you buy me these," holding up the four pairs of shorts and sunglasses.

"I'm not fucking buying you clothes," I said.

"Just this once, James!" she said, mock pleading.

"No, fuck off!" I laughed.

"Please?" Ashley said, grabbing my arm.

"Are you going to pay me back?" I asked, yanking my arm away.

"Yah, when we get home I can."

"Nope," I said, turning again.

"James!" Ashley said, laughing embarrassingly. "Please?"

"Forget it, Ashley."

I remember Ashley grabbed my arm again and pulled me close and said, "Okay, look, James....I'll give you head?"

She said it almost like a question. I didn't really know what to do because we were close friends and joked like that all the time. Another smaller example is watching TV at my house and she clasped her two hands together over my crotch and moved it up and down and went, "Yeah, two hands! You ever get that? Like with two hands?" Jokes like that.

But she seemed serious this time so I paused and looked at her.

"Are you kidding," I said, doing my best to seem angry.

"No, James, I'll give you head. I'm really good at it, haha."

I yanked my arm away in mock anger. "No, we're friends, wtf are you doing?"

Ashley looked at me like I was crazy and said, "We'll never talk about it again, we can do it as soon as we get out of here back at the house, it'll be good, I promise."

I grabbed her by her arm and led her to the side of the store. She laughed along the way. I pulled her aside and said, "You don't need to give me head," I said.

"So what do you want then?" Ashley asked. "James, come onnnnn! Hurry up what do you want."

I took a deep breath and thought 'Fuck it'.

"I'd rather do something else," I said.

Ashley pulled her arm away and laughed. "I'm not fucking you."

"I don't want to fuck you," I said, punching her lightly on the arm.

"So then wtf is it?" she asked.

"Look, if you let me TIT-fuck you, I'd settle for that."

I almost laughed. 'Settle for that'. As if that was settling for me. At this point I honestly would rather have fucked her tits than actually fuck her, but I thought I could work my way into fucking her full on. But if that didn't happen, I wanted to at least have fucked those amazing heavy round breasts.

Ashley's eyes widened. "Really?" she asked, smiling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'd prefer that anyway. I don't have to get all your cum in my mouth, haha."

"No, just on your chest. Easier to clean right?"

"Yes!" she said. "Okay, promise?"

"Promise," I said.

After paying for her stuff we met back up with our friends and told them we were going back to the house. After hearing usual jokes about us secretly hooking up and laughing them off, we went back.

We went into the room she was staying in and closed the door behind us. She put her new clothes and sunglasses in her bag and turned around.

"Okay," she said, taking a breath and smiling. "Are you excited?!?!" she said, goofy and teasing.

"Yeah, let's do it!" I said, just as goofy.

Ashley took her t-shirt off, her bikini clad tits swaying. This bikini was black, but that didn't matter now.

She laughed as she reached behind her to untie the strings.

"This is like awkward," she said. "How do we do this?"

"Uhh well first, you take your bikini top off."

Ashley sneered at me. "Well duh," she said, and untied the strings.

Her tits bounced a little lower as the middle string untied meaning they were slightly held up. As she reached behind her head to untie the other strings, her breasts spread apart to the sides. As she untied the strings and took the bikini all the way off, they came back together with a soft "slap".

Her tits were just the way I pictured. They hung low and were heavy, yet still round and full. Her cleavage was wide, the perfect size for any dick, her nipples relatively small and dark pink. Her flat upper chest slowly led down into that cleavage which started low on her chest, which explained why during the winter I could never get a good look at it. Her skin was bumpy from the air conditioned air and she had faint tanlines around the bottom of her tits.

"Boobies!" Ashley said. I remember because it almost killed the moment.

"Wow those are nice," I said, "I'm impressed."

Ashley laughed and jiggled her tits side to side. "You didn't think I had nice boobs?"

"Guess I never really thought about it," I said, lying.

"Uh huh," Ashley said. "Okay, let's see what I'm working with. Shorts off bud."

My dick was already filling with blood so I knew it would come out thick and ready to jump into a full on hard on so I wasn't worried. I took my shorts off, then my boxers, tossing them to the side.

Ashley gave me an approving look and nodded, laughing. "Not bad at all lol. Thick. Girls like thick, did ya kno that?"

"Uh yeah, I've been around a few times."

"Well I don't know," she said laughing. "K, now what?"

"Just get on your knees, I'll do the work," I said.

Ashley got on her knees and I came up to her. I rubbed my dick on her flat upper chest first, then moved the head down to her right tit, feeling the soft breast give way. Then I moved it to the left, softly slapping it and watching it jiggle as if made of water. My pre-cum left streaks across her chest as I moved my cock around, enjoying the warmth of those heavy tits the underside of it. It was quiet in the room but I didn't care if it seemed awkward or not.

I put my cock into her cleavage, moving it up and down slowly.

"Hold them up, you've seen porn right?" We laughed.

Ashley held her heavy tits up and pushed them together, her nipples thrusting towards me. Her tits wrapped around the sides of my dick, smothering them in warm tit flesh. The pre-cum began to ooze even more.

I slowly began to thrust my hips up and down, moving my dick up and down in her cleavage. The bottom of my dick chaffed against her cleavage, the sides of my dick rubbing the inner sides of her heavy full hangers. I began moving so fast and hard it almost hurt.

"Hold on," Ashley said, letting her breasts drop. They were already red. She reached up and grabbed my dick and squeezed it.

"Ow," I said, "What?"

"Don't move!" she said. She scooped up the flow of pre-cum from my head between her two fingers and smeared it into her cleavage. She did it 2-3 more times, I can't remember how much, but then pushed her tits back together, now better lubricated.

"Okay, go," she said.

I laughed and said, "Good idea. I feel like you've done this before."

I continued my thrusts between her tits, the tip of my dick coming out the top of her cleavage. Ashley kept looking down at it as I fucked her tits as red and raw as I could. A few minutes later, I felt I was about to cum so I stopped.

"Okay, lie down," I said. I slipped my dick out from her cleavage.

Ashley lay down on the bed, still holding her tits together.

"Okay, let them go a sec," I said.

Ashley did and let her tits fall to either side of her body slightly. They were glistening with pre-cum, red, and already chaffed.

"Oh my God," she laughed looking down. "I look sun burnt!"

I got on the bed and straddled her. Ashley pushed her tits together, her elbows flaring to the side as she reached to each side of her both to collect each heavy hanging breasts to bring together around my dick.

The warmth of her tits around my dick grew into an all out heat as I continued to fuck her breasts, my dick grinding into her cleavage. I reached down and moved her hands away and fondled her heavy tits, feeling the weight in my hands, the bulk of the round bottoms, my thumbs rubbing her nipples. I pushed them together and continued to ram my dick up and down between her tits

Ashley looked down at one point and spit a huge wad of saliva into her cleavage, made me stop for a second, and rubbed it into her cleavage for more lube.

A few more minutes went by before I felt ready to explode.

I slide my dick out from her cleavage, a string of pre-cum following.

"Okay, let go," I said quickly. Ashley let her tits fall to the side again and raised her arms above her head.

"Uh oh, here it comes," she said laughing.

I exploded a second later, shooting a huge rope of cum right into her cleavage which was now completely flattened out due to her tits hanging to the side. Another pump of cum shot out over her left tit, moved my dick to the right, and shot another rope of cum on the right. Two more pumps of cum were shot out onto her tits but I don't remember where exactly on them.

After I was finally done, I took my dick and rubbed it around on her tits, covering his nipples in thick, slimy, white cum. It was like my dick didn't want to leave her breasts, they were its home it was almost like.

Ashley finally pushed me off and sat up. "Well, that was that," she said laughing. "You cum a lot."

"I know, sorry," I said, grabbing a tissue to wipe myself off.

Ashley got up, her tits swaying back and forth, red and raw, glistening with shiny white streaks of semen. Some globs of it started to run down her long heavy tits as she stood up.

"I'm gonna shower," she said, heading towards the bathroom.

"You need me to buy you anything tomorrow?" I asked jokingly.

Ashley laughed and turned around. "Same deal?"

"Depends on what you want to buy."

"Why, what happens if I want something expensive."

"Then we get nastier and nastier."

She laughed. "James, it was a tit-fuck. There's nothing nasty about it, chill."

"We can make it interesting. Depends on what you want."

"Haha, how? Let's hear it sicko."

"I don't know, we'll see!"

Ashley stood there with her hands on her hips, her tits still out and covered in my semen, showing no signs of embarrassment whatsoever which made her even sexier.

"Okay," she said. "Well, I saw a watch I wanted yesterday but didn't get. And it's a Citizen."

She said it like a challenge, waiting to see how I'd react.

"Wow, okay, that's a lot," I said, looking down to avoid eye contact and avoid laughing as I finished wiping myself off.

"Yah, so what do you want in return?" Ashley asked again.

"You pick," I said.

"For that? I'd fuck you for that."

"Does that include a tit fuck?"

Ashley threw her hands up in mock annoyance, her breasts swinging as she moved.

"What is with you and my tits?!" she said, laughing.

"They're hot, I love them," I said, "I dunno. If it includes that, fine, deal, we'll fuck."

"Okay but no anal," Ashley said, actually serious.

"No way," I said. "That's where poop comes from."

Ashley and I cracked up.

Ashley turned around and walked into the bathroom. I went back to my room to shower. There was a bottle of sleeping pills in my bag and I was sorely tempted to take a few just to go to sleep so tomorrow would be here.

Next: Fucking Ashley

natlan
natlan
17 Followers