All Comments on 'The Billionaire Sheikh Ch. 07'

by RubiaLaFaye

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really Rubia? What should he do? He needs to grab the girl and they need to f*** like bunnies! 😁

Spardax212Spardax212over 3 years ago

Follow his heart. Its hard to live life when you feel like parts are missing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Merry her. I want a happy ending :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GO TO LISA!!!

They need to be together! She loves him, she told him so! Ack! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh No!

He loves her! HE LOVES HER! Go to Lisa! Please bring them back together, as she can do wonders to heal his spirit and his gorgeous body! Don't let him lose his leg, and let him accept a glass eye if it can make him "whole" again! Lisa needs to cuddle up to him, snuggle against that great muscular hairy chest, and then make love with him, birth his children! Who cares what this half brother King thinks? I'm so rooting for them, as they are great together, and there is a genuine care and love growing between them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really like the story. Just hope it doesn't take a year for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The PS at the end of the last chapter and the question here seems out of style, please just leave them out. Usually it is better to write or at least plan the whole story first before publishing it.

I assume English is not your first language, so don't take this too hard, but I think you would benefit from teaming up with someone who would help you with the style. English is very versatile, and the choice of vocabulary should vary. For example Khalid should probably have speak more like upper class even in English, even when relaxed. Also the use of word "guy" seems out of place in most cases in this context, a neutral "man" would usually be better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

PS. Despite the style stuff, still like the story and gave good stars. Hopefully you will continue soon!

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Yes anonymous. Lots of US-English influence and less upper class English in Scotland. I would love to read your alterations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue this story!!! It is soooo good!! I love the slow build up, and you feel like they are really connecting! Really great romance

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So once again I started an interesting story to have the author on finish. That makes three. Should be a disclaimer at the beginning that this no el is not complete. A waste of time.

LangeannLangeann2 months ago

This site should not accept stories that are incomplete. It seems like most of them are incomplete. What a waste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous