The Bimbo App 03

Story Info
The redheaded hottie gets turned into a naughty bimbo!
7.7k words
4.62
59.7k
94

Part 9 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bimbofying the Redheaded Hottie

Eric Murphy

I needed money.

I wanted to get another bimbo and to lock my mother so she would never fuck anyone else but me. They were airheads. They could easily be tricked. My third bimbo would cost me 9 crystals and locking my mother 20 crystals.

And they weren't cheap. I could buy a single crystal for $50. That was just a predatory amount. $50 for a single crystal, or a bundle of five for $240, or the "best value" of ten for $475. A whole $25 saved. A half-crystal. This was insane. Whoever made this app wanted to make some fucking money.

And I wanted to have more bimbos. They were addicting. Fuck.

"Where's your laptop, Mom?" I asked.

She stared down at her lap and frowned. Then she grinned and tapped her thigh. "Here's the top of my lap! Do you want to sit on it?"

"I do!" my now busty sister squealed. She bounced up and down, her big boobs heaving before her. The eighteen-year-old girl had a pair of knockers as big as Mom's now. No more A-cups for Cherry. I had specialized her into big tits, just like Mom was an expert at using her pussy to get a guy off now. "Me! Me! Me!"

Cherry popped down on Mom's lap. The two bimbos giggled before they started making out.

I bet her laptop was up in her room. I darted naked for the stairs. I knew money was tight, but Mom had to have something, right? Though she didn't get paid until Friday from her two jobs. She had to work hard to take care of Cherry and me after dad split with a hotter, younger woman.

One who wasn't a shrewish bitch like Mom was before I bimbofied her. Mom was improved greatly now.

I reached the top of the stairs and darted down the hall into her bedroom. I found her old laptop sitting on the wall. I grabbed it and rushed back downstairs. I found my mom and sister making out. It was a hot sight, but I had more important things to get done.

I booted up her laptop. God, it took forever. It was old, still running Windows 7 and it didn't have a solid-state hard drive. When it finally did load, I had to put in a password. I glanced at Mom squeezing Cherry's breasts.

"Mom," I said, turning the computer around. "Type on the keyboard right here."

Mom broke the kiss and gasped, "What?"

"Whatever pops into your head," I told her. "Cherry, get off her lap and rub your pussy."

"Yay! I love rubbing my pussy wussy!" my little sister cooed as she slid off Mom's lap and did just that. She rubbed at her cunt, stroking at her down of blonde curls in the process.

Mom put her hands on the keyboard and stared at me. She smiled as she typed something and hit enter. "There! I typed! Did I do good!"

I turned the laptop around and... Yes, she had done good. I thought she might be able to know her password instinctively. After all, she must have typed it in thousands and thousands of times since she got the laptop six or seven years ago.

I opened up her web browser. Ugh, she used Internet Explorer. She didn't even have Edge. Wow. She had her bank bookmarked. Luckily, the password manager had saved her login information. I was quickly in her bank account.

She had $105.38. Shit.

Two crystals? That was nothing. I leaned back and set the computer to the side. I closed my eyes and thought about how to make money. Fast. And that was a lot of money. I didn't really know how much Mom made in a week, but I bet it wasn't really enough to get what I wanted. How else could I make crystals?

The referral bonus.

I could get others to sign up and earn 3 crystals each time. I had a special link to share. That was it. I glanced at my mom and masturbating little sister. A smile spread on my lips. I had to make an... Instagram post. An advertisement. That was it. That was the best way to do this.

"Let's play a special game," I said to my Mom and sister. "Why don't we play dress up!"

"Yay, yay, yay!" squealed Cherry. "Can I be a kitty-catty?"

"Ooh, ooh, can I be a mommy?" Mom asked, her tits bouncing up and down.

"I want you two to go up to your room, Mommy, and put on your sexiest lingerie," I said. "Your bras will fit Cherry. So go get dressed up and get back down here. Hurry! Hurry! I want you two looking fucking hot!"

"Yay!" squealed Cherry. "Dress-up, Mommy! Dress-up!"

She darted to the stairs, Mom hot on her heels. They both were giggling as they raced up to the second floor, their big tits bouncing. My cock throbbed so hard. I would get some relief coming up, but first, I had to get them dressed.

I couldn't have them naked on an Instagram post. The Zuckerbots would take it down. But if they wore bra and panties, that would be fine. I mean, Instagram was full of THOTs prancing around in as little as possible advertising their OnlyFans and stuff.

Bimbo OnlyFans...? That might be another way to make some money. I thought about it as I heard a lot of squealing coming from upstairs. I stared up at the ceiling, hoping those two were not getting distracted by all the lingerie.

Was it too many choices? Could their airhead brains handle it? Maybe I should go up there and help them pick the appropriate garb.

I was just about to head upstairs when they came giggling back down. They were wearing sexy lingerie. I blinked at the black bra and panties Mom wore. The material was sheer, her nipples dark shadows through the cups. The panties were cut in an exciting way. I didn't know she owned anything like that.

Cherry wore a thong. My mom owned a thong? Cherry's blonde curls spilled out the sides of the purple panties while her boobs bounced in her low-cut bra. It almost showed off the tops of her areolas. She looked fucking hot in it. Especially with her pigtails.

"Okay," I said. "Stand there close together and look sexy."

They pressed together, Mom and Cherry both trying to look sexy. It was almost comical as they pouted and pursed their lips. Their eyelashes fluttered at me. I rolled my eyes. It was cute. I aimed my phone at them and hit record.

"So, that's my mom and sister," I said, narrating to the world. I was so nervous. I hoped this worked. "They're my bimbo sluts. And they'll do anything I tell them to do, right?"

"Yes," Cherry and Mom moaned together, their eyes growing hot.

"And why?" I asked. "Because of this app. It made them get along and do whatever I want. It's amazing. Right, you'll do whatever I want?"

"We will!" both squealed.

"Like suck my dick?"

They nodded and dropped to their knees before me. I made sure to keep my hard cock out of the shot as they both reached for it. I turned the camera around and faced me. I grinned at it and said, "You can have your own obedient mother or daughter or whatever. Just download the bimbo app from my link. It's free to try out!"

Mom and Cherry licked at the tip of my dick.

"I got to go! I'm getting a blowjob." I held up my fingers in a V. "Peace!"

I ended the video recording, my dick throbbing as Mom and Cherry both licked and lapped at the tip. I opened Instagram and started a new post. I uploaded the video and titled it Mother and Daughter Bonding. It felt right. Almost like it could fly beneath the censors or something. I typed in a description and added the referral link.

Not easy when I had my mother and sister licking at my dick. They bathed the crown, their tongues swirling over it. I shuddered then opened TikTok and did the same thing, struggling to copy fast. I put in the referral link.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned as Mom swallowed the tip of my dick. "That's it, you bimbo whore!"

Mommy squealed in delight as she suckled on my dick. She bobbed her head, working her lips up and down my dick. I groaned at how amazing it was to have my mom nursing on my dick. Her tongue danced around my cock.

My sister pouted. I grinned at her as she licked at my shaft a moment later. She lapped at it as I enjoyed Mom's hot mouth. The pressure tightened in my balls as Mom suckled with such passion on it. My phone vibrated with a notification. Then another. A third.

"What a crazy fucking hoax," read a comment from a guy I didn't even know. "Bimbo app!"

"No way that was a real mother and daughter," another person posted. "Though it would be hot. But bimbo app? That's so dumb."

"Scam!!!!!!!" a third person posted. "I should report you!"

"You're such a pig!" Tina Waters posted. My old childhood friend who now loathed me must not have blocked me like I thought. "I don't know how you got your mother and sister to go along with it, but that's skeezy. Just when I thought you couldn't get any lower, you prove me wrong. Perv!" There were a lot of angry emojis on there. The puking one. The shit emoji. She was pissed.

I replied to her, "They're sucking my dick right now. I'm going to cum on their faces."

More comments flooded in as Mom bobbed her head. Another notification chimed, sounding like crystals ringing. The Bimbo App said I had just gained three crystals from a referral. It was working. That was so hot.

"I'm going to come over there right now and kick your fucking ass!" Tina replied with such anger, I thought my phone would melt.

"Sure," I typed back. I glanced down at Mom. "Share. Cherry wants to suck my dick, too."

Mommy popped her mouth off with a wet plop. "Me forget. Just love my big son's big dick! I want all your cummies!"

"Cummies!" Cherry squealed and licked her tongue up to the top of my cock and swallowed it.

"Fuck," I groaned as my little sister blew me. She bobbed her head now, her pigtails swaying. It was an incredible delight to have her nursing on me. She suckled with such passion. She brought me closer and closer to cumming. "That's it, you nasty, little slut."

"Ooh, ooh, you're a little slut!" Mommy cooed. "Me, I'm a big-girl slut!"

"That's right," I groaned. "Fuck, you're both such sluts. You're both whores. My bimbo-sluts who will do anything for me!"

"We will?" gasped Mom in awe. "Like what?"

"Like suck my dick!" I groaned. "Cherry, switch!"

My little sister popped her mouth off my dick and licked her lips. "And me? Will I do anything for you, big brother!" She grinned at me. "Big brother with his big dicky wicky that I love to sucky on!"

"Yes," I panted as Mom swallowed my cock. "Anything. You're my slut!"

CHIME!

I gained another three crystals. One more referral, and I could make my next bimbo. God, this was incredible. I loved this app so much. Mommy suckled on my dick. Cherry watched, her eyes so hot. I had to cum on their faces.

I ignored the comments on my phone. It vibrated in my hand as it rang with the comments flooding my Instagram and TikTok videos. That was a good thing. It was reaching out to people. More chances for me to get more referral crystals.

"Come on, Mom," I groaned. "Let Cherry have a turn. Good bimbo-sluts share!"

Mom popped her mouth off my cock with a wet plop. Drool ran down her chin as my sister swallowed my cock. The need to cum built and built in my nuts. It was incredible having this suction around my cock. Cherry swirled her tongue as Mom watched on.

It was so hot to have them as my bimbos. They were so sexy. So delicious. My sister's mouth felt so wonderful around my cock. No more nagging. No more being ragged on. The brat and the shrew were now my bimbo-whores.

They switched again. I groaned, savoring them going back and forth. Mom to Cherry then back to Mom. They worshiped my dick. They moaned. Groaned. The air filled with the wet sounds of their suckling as the incestuous pressure in my nuts built and built until...

"Press your faces together and beg for my cum, sluts!" I groaned. "Fist my dick and get ready!"

"Ooh, ooh," Cherry moaned, fisting my dick. "I want your cummies, big brother!"

Mom popped her mouth off my dick and gasped out, "Me, too. I want all your cummies! Your cummies are so good. Just so yummy, nummy. I want them all just spurting all over my face! Yay!"

"You'll get them," I groaned as the pressure in my nuts hit that bursting point. "You'll get all the cum that you can fucking handle!"

I erupted.

I sprayed my mother and sister's faces with my cum.

DING-DONG!

The doorbell rang through the house as my jizz painted their features. I coated them with my pearly spunk. The forbidden delight slammed through me as I unloaded over and over again. I savored the ecstasy surging through me.

"Fuck, yes!" I gasped, my jizz splashing from Mom to Cherry.

"Big brother's nummy cummy!" squealed Cherry.

DING-DONG!

"My son's yummy spunky!" whimpered Mom. She thrust out her tongue, catching my seed.

Cherry did the same as the doorbell rang a third time.

DING-DONG!

I groaned, the pleasure hammering my mind.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

I ignored the pounding on the door as I kept erupting. I kept spraying my bimbo-sluts with my cum. The pleasure shot through me. It was incredible to own them like this.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Open the door, you disgusting pig!" Tina shouted, the door shaking from her hard knocking. "I know you're home!"

I groaned and fired a last blast of cum, my entire body bursting with passion. I drenched my mom and little sister with my jizz. They groaned, my spunk running down their features. It was an incredible sight. A fantastic vista to witness. I was so thrilled to behold it.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Open up! I'm going to call the cops! I don't know what you did to your mother and Cherry, but you're not getting away with it."

CHIME!

My phone vibrated in my hand. I groaned and said, "Mom, get the door."

"Ooh, yes," Mom said and jumped to her feet, her tits bouncing in her black bra. She darted for the door, her ass looking amazing in her panties.

She opened it to reveal my redheaded former friend. Tina stood there red-faced in her jeans and t-shirt, her green eyes blazing hot. She stared at my mom dripping in cum then glared at me standing over my sister.

"You fucking disgusting pig!" Tina Waters snarled. "What the fuck did you do them to do that to them. God, I can't believe we were ever friends."

"Well, I made them into my bimbos with the app," I said as I opened the app on my phone. There it was. 9 Bimbo Crystals. Enough to unlock a third bimbo. I did.

Tina marched to me. "I don't know what you did to them, but I'm going to report you to the fucking police. This is disgusting. You brainwashed them or something."

"Basically," I said and aimed my phone at her. "Tina, we're going to be close again."

"What?" she asked as I tapped the YES button.

The app activated. Tina's face appeared in a circle beneath Mom and Cherry. My ex-friend was now a Level 0 bimbo. Her anger melted away and became such bubbly joy. She bounced there and stared at me.

Achievement unlocked: Bimbo Threesome

"Eric!" she squealed and threw her arms around me. She kissed my face. "Oh, Eric, Eric. My Eric! Why was I so mad at you! I don't remember." She giggled. "My Eric!"

She rocked me in such a possessive way. It was surprising. She was so playful. I felt her round breasts through her shirt and bra. I tossed my phone on the couch as she peppered my face in wet and welcoming kisses. I grabbed her ass through her jeans.

"Tina," I said. "You're being friendly."

"Because we're friends, silly billy," she said. "I just got an itsy-bitsy mad at you."

"Why?" I asked. "Why did you get mad at me? Because you didn't want to hang out with a dweeb any longer? Wanted to have cool friends, not some fucking nerd like me."

"Um..." Her face scrunched up. "I think... I think I saw you staring at nekkid girls. You were just staring at them and stroking your thingie and... and... I wanted you to stare at me. I got berry angry at you." She giggled. "Why do people do berry things? Get berry mad or berry happy. Do they like berries?"

"Very," I said, rolling my eyes. "God, you're such a bimbo now. I love it." I stared at her. "So you wanted me to look at you naked, and you got mad at me for not doing that?"

She nodded, pouting.

"Well, then get your ass naked," I said and stepped back. "I'll look at you."

"Yay!" she squealed, so happy. Mom and my sister were watching, cum dripping down their faces and splashing on their big tits. My dick twitched as my friend unsnapped her jeans and kicked off her shoes. "I'll get my ass nekkid. Then you can spank your monkey!" She looked around. "Where is your monkey? Is it in your room?"

I rolled my eyes. I couldn't believe this all was because she caught me watching porn. I guessed our friendship did break up a few years ago when I started to watch a lot of porn and masturbate as often as I could. I was a horny young guy. What did she expect?

It had to be more than that, but maybe that was the spark. She also had friends who didn't like me. Wanted to be more popular than the nerdy guy. Losing her as a friend isolated me more, I guessed. Maybe me bitter. It was all fucked up, but now she was wiggling out of her jeans before me.

Damn, she wore a cute pair of panties. They were yellow and had these layers of ruffled lace down the front of her panties and the back. It hugged her rump. She giggled as I stared at her ass and wiggled it at me.

"Ooh, ooh, I need to get my ass nekkid," she cooed. "You want to look at me. Yay!"

"Yay!" Cherry squealed. "You don't hate my big brother! Woot! You told me he did such nasty thingies. Spanking his monkey to MILFs."

"Yep," I said. "But she loves it now, don't you, Tina."

"Yay!" Tina squealed, stepping out of her jeans. "Me do! Me love monkey spanking!"

"You know that means to stroke my cock?" I asked Tina.

Her eyes widened. Then she giggled. "D'oh! Me forgot! I got confused. My mind is all full of these gooey, marshmallowy thoughts. It's so happy! Everything is so joyful."

"Yes, yes, yes," Mommy gasped, bouncing up and down.

"Shit," I groaned. "Mom and Cherry, get naked and lick each others' faces clean of your cum. You love my cum."

"We do!" squealed my sister who reached behind her to unhook her bra while Mom shoved off her panties. "Big brother's cummy is the bestest and most yummiest cummy there is!"

"Wow," cooed Tina as she shoved off her panties.

She wiggled her hips, bending over as she did it. She peeled off those ruffled panties, exposing her pale and peachy ass. I groaned, wanting to just grope her butt. My dick throbbed as she shoved her panties down. She straightened as she stepped out of them and slapped her rump.

"There's my nekkid ass!" She wiggled her hips. "Now you can spank your monkey! I want to meet him! Your monkey!"

"You will," as I realized that she had taken me literally. "Take off your top and bra, then I'll introduce you to my monkey! I'm going to fuck you hard with it!"

"Awesome sauce!" Tina gasped.

"Is my big brother's cum the awesome sauce?" asked Cherry, her huge tits swaying back and forth as she shoved off her panties. "Huh! Huh!"

"Yes!" Tina gasped. She peeled off her t-shirt and wore a matching, yellow bra. She unhooked it and freed her round tits. Her boobs jiggled as she threw it off. I loved how her tits quivered. She was definitely a sexy slut.

"On your knees," I groaned. "And I'll fuck you so hard with my cock." I shook at it at her. "My monkey! Now on your knees!"

"I'm going to get fucked!" squealed Tina. "Yay! Yay! Yay! I wanna be fucked by you! My pussy is hot and wet and juicy and oh, so ready to be fucked! I'm so lucky!"

"So lucky," Mom moaned as my sister licked and lapped up at the cum on her face.

It was such a hot sight to witness. I loved it, my dick throbbing. Mom and Cherry kissed, sharing my jizz. As they did that, my bimbo-friend dropped to her knees and wiggled her cute rump at me. God, that ass was perfect.