The Bimbo App 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Big brother!" she gasped. "PURRRRR!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick. She climaxed hard. I loved the way her cunt spasmed around my cock. I slammed my dick into my little sister's writhing snatch. I threw back my head, the pressure in my nuts bursting.

I erupted.

"Fuck, yes!" I growled as I pumped my sister's twat full of cum.

I unloaded in her.

I fired blast after blast of my spunk into her snatch. Her hot flesh rippled around me. She milked me with her delightful twat. I loved it as I pumped more and more of my cum into her snatch. I filled her twat up with all my jizz.

"Big brother's cum!" my sister squealed. "Yay! Yay! Yay!"

Her hot cunt nursed at me, writhing around my cock and working out every drop of cum that I had. It was a wild experience. I loved it. The pleasure swept through me. I gripped my sister's hips as I spurted the last of my jizz in her.

I panted, a big smile on my lips. This was awesome. I had a harem of bimbos now. Mom, Cherry, and Tina. I shuddered to even think what a fourth bimbo would cost in crystals. I panted and ripped my cock out of Cherry's cunt.

I snagged my phone and opened it up. I saw several notifications from the app. I had two more referrals which gave me 6 more crystals. I had gained another achievement, Crystal Magnet. My first achievement, Bimbo Threesome, was for having three bimbos. This one was for... gaining fifteen crystals from referrals.

Tina had hit Level 1, too, which meant I could pick something for her.

Then I noticed how much it cost for my fourth bimbo. 27 Bimbo Crystals. Fuck.

Well, that was for later. For now, I had to choose a specialization. Not Creampie Lover or Huge Boobs. I was thinking Anal Slut because it was hot fucking Tina in the ass. Though Oral Sex and Spanking Slut were tempting.

I flicked my gaze to Tina and grinned, making my choice.

To be continued...