The Bimbo App 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped to my knees, half wanting to fuck her ass, but... I also really, really wanted to fuck her cunt. I ached to just ram my dick into her pussy and fuck her hard. She had made the last few years so terrible. Now she was my slut.

I pushed my cock into her trimmed, red bush. The curls that decorated her pussy tickled the head of my cock. I loved the way they caressed my crown. I found her wet folds next. She quivered there, her red hair swaying around her face.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," I growled. "You want that, don't you?"

"Me do!" she moaned. "My pussy is so itchy witchy. Just so juicy wussy! I need something in me. Your dick! Your big cock!"

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned, feeling the entrance to her pussy.

I thrust hard.

I hit a barrier. I gasped as I felt her hymen stretching for a moment before I ripped right through her. I popped Tina's cherry, gasping in shock as I plowed into her tight, virginal cunt. I was shocked that she hadn't been deflowered before.

She moaned as my cock sank so deep into her pussy. She had such a hot twat. She felt incredible around my dick. I groaned, savoring the feel of her juicy flesh about me. She held me tight as I reached all the way to her cervix. I was in her all the way.

"Ooh, ooh, this is what sex is!" gasped Tina. "No wonder my friends are all such skanks! I'm a skank now, too. I love dick! Ooh, ooh, Eric! Such a bestest dick in my pussy! Me love! Just good! So goody good! Yay!"

"Fuck," I breathed as I savored being in my friend's pussy. She had a tight one. She gripped me with her hot flesh. I groaned as she did. She felt amazing around my cock. Just fantastic. I shuddered, savoring her hot pussy gripping me as I drew back. "Fucking hell, Tina, I thought you were fucking everyone."

"No, no," she moaned. "I don't know why. So hard to think. All so fuzzy and wuzzy and huzzy. But me love cock. Your cock! Big dick!"

"Yes, yes, yes," squealed my little sister as Mom licked up cum off her face. They kissed, sharing my spunk.

I loved this. I held Tina's hips and pumped away at her juicy cunt. I thrust into her pussy again and again, savoring being the first ever dick to fuck into her snatch. It was an outstanding delight. She was mine again. My friend. My bimbo. My fucking slut.

My nuts slapped into her bush as I fucked her. I loved the way she gripped me. She felt outstanding. The pleasure swelled in me. It was just so wonderful. I loved the feel of her cunt massaging me as I buried into her again and again. I fucked into her hard and fast. I plowed over and over into her snatch, just loving burying into her twat.

She felt amazing. Just outstanding. I loved the way she massaged my dick. She held me tight with her hot cunt. I groaned, burying deep and hard into her snatch. I fucked her pussy with such force. She whimpered, her hips wiggling back and forth as I drilled into her.

"Cock in my pussy is the bestest best best!" she squealed. "Me love your dick, Eric!"

"And do you love me?" I asked, slamming into her.

"Me love!" she gasped, her pussy gripping my dick.

I grinned and savored her hot pussy. I loved every moment of burying into her. I plunged to the hilt in her cunt over and over again. I loved how she massaged me with that tight snatch. She had such a delicious cunt. It was fantastic to fuck into her over and over again. I buried to the hilt in her twat, loving her squeezing about me.

She moaned, her passion echoed through the room as I fucked her. I pounded her hard and fast. My hands stroked her supple side. I loved the feel of her silky skin beneath me. She felt so wonderful to fuck. To pound. I would dump the first ever load of cum into her pussy.

Me. I beat all those jackasses at our college. I had claimed her. Made her mine. This was an incredible rush. I loved it so much. I savored the way she squeezed her snatch down around my cock as I buried to the hilt in her cunt. I fucked her hard and fast.

"Me love dick in my cunt!" she gasped. "My cunty is so full of dick! Ooh, ooh, I'm all wet and hot and I'm going to burst with marshmallowy goodness!"

"Cum?" I asked, finding her round breasts swaying beneath her. I squeezed them. "Are you going to cum like a bimbo-slut on my cock!"

"Yes, yes, like a bimmybo slut!" she squealed. "I'm a bimmybo slut! Yes, I am! Yay! Yay! Yay!"

Her enthusiasm was so delicious. I loved it as I fucked hard into her cunt. Mom and Cherry were kissing and licking and pushing their big boobs together as I slammed to the hilt in my bimbofied friend's cunt. Her hot pussy squeezed about me.

I savored every thrust into her snatch. I fucked into her hard and fast. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch. This was such a rush. An amazing thrill to fuck her so hard. I buried deep into her snatch, loving the feel of her twat around me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "I'm going to dump my cum into your pussy!"

"Dumping is bad!" she moaned. "Littering is a naughty thingie to do. We must love the enveermint. It's an important thing! It's all minty! We have to protect the enveermint!"

"Dumping cum in a slut's pussy is not littering," I groaned. "It's where cum goes. In a pussy, an asshole, a mouth. On a slut's tits or face or rump. Fuck, yes, cum on my dick, and I'll dump so much jizz in your pussy!"

"Yay!" she squealed. "We're being green. That's goody good! I'm such a goody slut! Dump your cum in my pussy! Yes, yes, let's protect the minty goodness. Ooh, ooh, that's why mints are green! That's what it means! To be minty!"

Her mind had wandered into some strange places as I fucked her hard. I didn't care. I just loved her pussy about me. Every thrust into her hot cunt brought me closer and closer to cumming. I would pump my cum into her snatch.

Her pussy clenched down hard on me. She whimpered louder and louder. Her red hair danced. I squeezed her plump tits as I buried to the hilt in her snatch. She whimpered as I drew back. Her cunt massaged me, the pressure building at the tip of my cock.

"Minty goodness!" she squealed as I buried into her cunt. "Yay!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick. She spasmed about me, suckling at my dick as I pumped away at her cunt. She felt amazing gripping me. Just fantastic. I loved the pleasure surging through me. It was fantastic. I groaned, my face twisting with delight as I pumped away at her.

"Dump your cum in me!" she gasped. "Protect the mints! Yes!"

I buried to the hilt in her twat, my nuts slapping into her bush. The pressure exploded in my nads. I erupted into her cunt. I flooded her writhing pussy, giving the bimbo her first-ever load of cum. I groaned, the pleasure slamming through me.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned. "Protect those fucking mints!"

She squealed in delight, her cunt writhing around me as I pumped more and more of my cum into her snatch. She felt amazing. I loved how her twat writhed around my dick. She milked me with that hot snatch, suckling at my cum with hunger.

Her pussy loved my jizz splashing into her. I groaned, loving every moment of pumping her twat full of cum. I loved this so much. I groaned as I spurted away at her snatch. It was an outstanding treat. I trembled through this ecstasy, my face twisting with passion.

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned with each eruption. I fired spurt after sprout of my jizz into her snatch. The pleasure shot through me. It was an incredible rush. I loved this so much. "Goddamn, that's incredible. That's just outstanding."

I felt so good. I groaned as I fired the last of my cum into her snatch. She wrung me dry. I panted, Mom and Cherry watching on, their boobs rubbing together. They looked so excited there. I grinned at them, thrilled to see them looking so happy.

I felt amazing. I had just dumped all my cum into my former friend's cunt. Now she was my bimbo-slut. This was so exciting. Tina was back in my life where she belonged. If she hadn't been such a jealous cunt, I might not have bimbofied her.

Of course, what girlfriend would let me make my mother and sister into my whores?

Best to have just bimbofied her. Made things easier.

I pulled my cock out of Tina's cunt. "Fuck, you're my bimbo-girlfriend now."

"Yay!" she squealed and spun around, her round boobs jiggling. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with such passion.

I groaned as her sweet lips melted to mine. She kissed me with such passion. Her tongue danced around in my mouth as my hands slid down to squeeze her naked rump. I could fuck her in the ass now. Anal was quite the delight.

Maybe I'd make her into an Anal Lover Bimbo when she leveled up. Mom might be getting close to level 2. That would be hot to see what I could do with her then. And what I could do to my little sister, too. This was so exciting.

I broke the kiss with Tina. "Now, a girlfriend has to love her boyfriend and do whatever he wants. She's a horny bimbo-slut that just craves his cock night and day."

"I do!" she gasped, grabbing my wet dick. "I want your dick back in my cunny. Just soaking in my honey. Ooh, ooh, fuck me!"

"How about, I lie down on my back, and you ride me with your asshole," I said. "And Mom... Why don't you sit on my face so I can eat your pussy!"

"Ooh, I love it when you eat my pussy-kitty," squealed Mom. "My son is the bestest best, Tina!"

"He is!" Tina cooed. "Ooh, ooh, I have to fuck him with my asshole. That's so naughty."

"Anal is awesome sauce!" gasped Cherry. "Like cum. That's how saucy it is. Just the best saucy."

"And it's minty," Tina groaned. "So green to ride dicks, right? It protects the mint."

"Yep." Whatever these bimbos wanted to believe, I didn't give a shit. I just wanted to cum. They were happy, so I was happy. I stretched out on my back and held up my cock. "Just save those mints and slam that asshole down my dick, Tina!"

She grinned and bounced in place, my cum matting her red bush. She threw her leg over me and straddled me. She lowered herself towards my cock. She had such an eager grin on her lips as she brought herself lower and lower.

My cock slid into her butt-crack. I groaned as I found her asshole. Her puckered hole was just begging for my dick. She pushed down on me. I groaned at the feel of her anal ring widening to swallow my cock. She pushed down harder, her face twisting in such cute consternation.

"Come on," she whimpered. "Be a goody asshole. I have to protect the mints and love my boyfriend. I have to be a good bimmybo slut!"

She shoved down harder. I groaned as her asshole stretched over my cock. She squealed in delight as she engulfed my crown. Pleasure shot down me as her velvety bowels sank down my dick. I groaned, loving the delight on her face.

"I'm doing it, Mrs. Murphy!" my bimbo-girlfriend gasped as her asshole swallowed my dick. "I'm doing it!"

"You are, honey," Mom groaned. "Such a goody bimbo-girlfriend. You make my son cum! He loves that! So do I. My pussy-kitty purrs so good."

"Purr, purr, purr," Cherry cooed as she watched, fondling her big boobs.

Mom straddled me, her blonde bush dripping with her excitement. She planted her cunt right on my face, her ticklish curls spilling over my lips and cheeks. I licked at her tart twat, stroking through her folds. She gasped, her back arching as I did that.

I loved every second of Tina's hot ass swallowing my cock. She bottomed out on me as I licked at my bimbofied mother's cunt. It was an incredible rush to devour Mom's cunt as Tina's bowels clenched around my dick. Pleasure rushed through me.

Having bimbos was hot. I just dreaded how much my fourth bimbo would cost.

My tongue thrust into Mom's cunt as Tina slid her asshole up my dick. She squeezed about me. I loved how she held me in her tight embrace. That was so hot. A wicked heat melted down my dick as she massaged me with her bowels.

"Ooh, ooh, his dick in my ass is so burning yum!" squealed Tina. "Makes my pussy all wet and honey! Ooh, ooh, I love it!"

"Yes!" squealed Cherry. "Me, too. Big brother has the biggest and bestest dick. Purr!"

"So good," Mom groaned as my tongue licked through her tart folds, gathering up her juices.

I licked at Mom with hunger as Tina worked her anal sheath up and down my dick. She squeezed her asshole around my cock as she slid up me then plunged her velvety bowels back down my shaft, squealing in delight as she did so.

It was so hot having the bimbo slut working her bowels up and down my dick. She squeezed about me with such hunger. I loved it. I savored the way she massaged me with that hot asshole. The pressure in my nuts swelled.

I would have such a huge climax. Just a mighty burst of cum that would erupt out of me. I would spray her bowels with my cum. It was an exciting thrill. My tongue thrust into Mom's snatch. I swirled around in her, loving the taste of her tart flesh.

I savored every moment of feasting on her.

Her butt-cheeks clenched before my eyes as she squirmed her hips. She ground her hot twat on my mouth. I loved that so much. Her blonde curls tickled my face as she whimpered in delight. A big thrill swept through me as I came closer and closer to dumping my cum into Tina's asshole.

"Big dick in my butt!" she sang out. "Got a big dick in my butt! Oh, yes! It's a goody dick in my butt!" The tune sounded vaguely familiar.

"Got my son's tongue in my cunt!" Mom sang, squirming on my face. "Yes, yes, got my son's tongue in my cunt!"

She squeezed her twat around my tongue. I loved the taste of her. Feasting on my mother's pussy was an amazing delight. I loved how amazing she tasted. She had such a yummy flavor. Her body quivered on me. She trembled, rubbing her furred muff on my face.

I licked at her with hunger as Tina worked that tight asshole up and down my cock. Her velvety bowels massaged my cock, bringing me closer and closer to erupting into her sheath. The heat melted down to my nuts. The ache grew in them. The need to cum swelling.

I loved it.

I flicked my tongue out of Mom's cunt and licked at her pussy lips and clit. I stroked over her bud. I wanted to give her so much pleasure. I wanted to make her explode. That would be so hot. She would have such a huge orgasm.

Just a big burst of pleasure. I could do that to her. Just make her squeal out in delight. Wouldn't that be hot? I tongued her snatch. I licked at her with such passion. She groaned as I fluttered my tongue through her folds.

"Yay!" she groaned. "My good son is eating me and licking me and making me feel oh, so goody good!"

"That's a maze!" gasped Tina. "Ooh, ooh, just a wonderful maze of cumming! I'm going to cum, cum, cum on his big dick! Yay!"

"Yay!" squealed my sister. "Cum on his dick! Just cum on his dick! Cumming on my big brother's dick! Yay!"

I loved their enthusiasm. I flicked my tongue around Mom's clit as the pressure in my nuts hurtled towards that bursting point. Tina slammed her asshole down my cock. She gasped as she did that. Her hot bowels squeezed around my cock. She squealed out in delight.

Her anal sheath writhed around me. I gasped at the feel of her cumming about my cock. It was such a wicked delight. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned and suckled hard on Mom's cock as my nuts tensed. The ache at the tip of my dick exploded.

"Fuck!" I moaned into mom's cunt and erupted.

Stars bursting across my vision, I nibbled on her clit. I flooded Tina's writhing asshole as I licked at Mom's clit. Tina squealed her delight as Mom arched her back. Her blonde hair danced around her shoulders. She quivered in passion.

"My good boy!" she cried out.

Her tart pussy juices gushed out of her cunt and drowned me. I licked them up, reveling in how wonderful they tasted. It was a thrill to have her pussy juices flooding my mouth. I closed my eyes, loving every moment of licking and lapping at her. My tongue darted through her folds as she quivered in delight. It was a magical moment to feast on her like this.

My cock erupted over and over into Tina's ass as I drank my mother's cunt cream. I unloaded in my bimbo-girlfriend, savoring every moment of her bowels writhing around my cock. I emptied my jizz into her asshole, panting as my orgasm peaked in me.

I felt incredible. I buzzed with all this ecstasy. I could just float away. That was how amazing this was. I felt so good. I just wanted to lie here. My heart pounded in my chest as this wicked idea swept through my mind.

"Cherry, want to lick my yummy cum out of Tina's asshole?" I groaned into Mom's cunt.

She sucked in such an excited breath. "Big brother! You're the awesomest big brother in the whole world. Yay! Yay! Cum in her butt! I'll be a good kitty-sister and lick it all up!"

"Good," I groaned. "Tina, why don't you kneel on all fours like a good bimbo-bitch!"

"Yes, Eric! I love you! And your cum! And your cock! And you!"

She slid her asshole up my dick. I groaned as she popped off. Heat melted down my shaft. Mom spilled off me as Tina knelt and Cherry moved in behind her. My little sister dropped to her knees and buried her face into Tina's butt-crack.

"Ooh, ooh, she's licking my butt!" squealed my bimbo-girlfriend. "That's so naughty! Just naughty, naughty!"

"Licking up cum is naughty and protects the mint," I said.

"Ooh, goody!"

I shook my head and brought my dirty dick to my little sister's pussy. I grinned. This was such a wicked way to clean off my cock. I liked using Cherry this way. She was just such a brat, I couldn't help myself.

I rammed my dick into her cunt. I groaned at the feel of her hot flesh squeezing about me. She had such an amazing snatch. I loved how she gripped me as I sank into her cunt. She groaned as her juicy snatch polished my dirty pole clean.

"That's it," I groaned, gripping my little sister's hips. "That's fucking it. Clean my dick!"

"Yes, big brother! Purr!"

I drew back my cock as she licked and lapped up my cum from Tina's asshole. My bimbo-girlfriend moaned, her head lowered. She quivered there as I fucked into my little sister's cunt with my dirty dick. I pounded her hard and fast.

I fucked her juicy snatch with force as she tongued Tina's asshole. I loved my sister licking my cum out of Tina's asshole while Mom watched. This was so hot. I thrust hard and fast into Cherry's twat. I fucked her with passion.

I pounded her with force. She groaned, clamping her cunt down on my dick. She held me tight as I fucked into her hard and fast. I pounded her with everything that I had. I buried into her again and again. I plowed into her snatch with force.

She groaned and squeezed her cunt around my cock, the pressure in my nuts swelling with every plunge into her juicy twat. She buffed my dick clean with her silky snatch. I groaned, in incestuous heaven as I fucked my little sister hard.

"Oh, there's no more cum for me to lick out," Cherry groaned.

"Then lick her pussy, you naughty kitty!" I grunted.

"PURR!"

She licked and lapped at Tina's cunt. The redhead gasped and moaned, her passion echoing through the room. I loved it as I fucked into my sister's twat. The ache at the tip of my dick swelled to that bursting point.

"She's licking my pussy!" gasped Tina. "Yay! Cherry! You're so a maze at that. Me love!"

"Good," I grunted, pounding my little sister's snatch. I hurtled towards my orgasm.

My heavy nuts slapped into her bush as I pounded her. They brimmed with my cum. I would flood my little sister's cunt with my jizz. She squeezed down around me, bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

To flooding her with my spunk.

It was so hot to pound her as she feasted on Tina's cunt. Cherry moaned as she feasted on the redheaded bimbo's snatch. It was so hot. I groaned, burying into that incestuous hole, aching to explode.

"Cherry! Cherry!" squealed Tina. "I'm cumming! Yay!"

I groaned, loving it as I slammed my dick hard into my sister's pussy. Her twat gripped me, tight and juicy. She rubbed her face into Tina's snatch as my dick ached to erupt. I drew back, Cherry holding me tight before she gasped out her pleasure.