The Bimbo App 11

Story Info
Owning a harem of bimbos needs lots of mangaging!
7.7k words
4.65
21.1k
30

Part 17 of the 54 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Managing the Horny Bimbos

Eric Murphy

I needed 13 Bimbo Crystals right now. I didn't have the money for them. Whatever money both Barbie was making street-walking and Mrs. Juarez was making right now as she serviced two boys through the gloryholes in the stall wouldn't show up for me for hours.

When they had completed their "mission," I would collect their reward.

My screen flashed with the warning: JEALOUS HUSBAND APPROACHING!

Coach Juarez approached. He must have heard something about his wife in here. Most of the boys using her had followed her from her classroom so they knew who was in there. They were talking about it so much as they waited their turns to go in. How could I get the money to bury the Crystals I needed for the Cuckolding Perk? My heart pounded in my chest. I had to think. I needed to figure this out right now.

Fuck.

"How did he get her to do this?" I heard a guy asking.

My eyes widened.

I ripped up my boxers and jeans. I fumbled to zip up as I threw open the stall door and came face to face with all the guys. They stared at me, some in recognition, some in confusion. I gripped my app. I needed... how many. It was so hard to think.

"Who wants their own bimbo like her?" I asked them. "I made her do it, and the first five of you guys to say yes, we'll get the referral link!"

The guys all started shouted. I copied the link and put in the first number. I would get 3 Bimbo Crystals per referral. I knew this wasn't going to stay private forever. It was one reason I had to shift Mrs. Juarez away from the school and into more profitable places.

I sent out the first link. The second link. "Install them right now!" I cried. "Because those links expire very quick."

"Right!" the first guy said.

Then I was sending it to the third guy who I heard another number from, the fourth. Then the fifth. My stomach churned as I switched back to the app. Other guys were shouting at me. Begging for it. I just cared about the red warning flashing on my screen and the fact I had only 7 Bimbo Crystals.

My Crystals shot up to 10. A huge wave of relief washed through me. They were installing them. They guy who had darted out of the bathroom right away. My heart pounded as my count went to 13. Another guy chortled and fled from the room. 16 Crystals.

"Come on," I muttered.

The door to the bathroom burst open. Coach Juarez stood the way. He looked pissed. "What are all you little shits doing in here! Where's my wife!"

19 Crystals.

Everyone went quiet and stared down at their feet. The sounds of the boys groaning in the stalls and the wet suckles of his wife were so loud in the sudden silence that had descended on the boy's bathroom. Coach Juarez saw me.

"Shit," I muttered and back into the stall. I was one short. That last idiot had to install right now. My heart pounded in my chest.

"YOU!" the coach roared. He was a short but compact Latin man. He had a thick mustache and looked like he could bench press anyone of us. "Out of the way!"

I backed up more into the stall and bumped into Tina. My bimbo-girlfriend squealed and hugged me from behind. Behind her, Mrs. Juarez serviced two boys, happily sucking away at them. The coach stalked at me as the students melted out of his way.

He reached the entrance to the stall, his face a mask of rage. He grabbed the front of my shirt as he peered past me to see his wife on her hands and knees, naked and moaning. The stall divider to the left rattled as one student fucked her cunt. She nursed on another cock that was clearly in view thrust the hole.

"Esmeralda!" he growled. "What did you little shits do to my wife? Huh? I know you, Eric! You're the little creep that's always staring at her tits! I know about it! She's--"

My phone vibrated in my hand.

"--told me all about you. Thought you were harmless, but you're not, are you, little shit."

I glanced down at my phone. I had 22 Crystals. I tapped the flashing warming. I saw the bright YES and I hit it without thought, my heart racing. I stared into Coach Juarez's eyes, seeing the murder in them...

Calmness.

"There's my wife," he said, letting me go. "Yeah, I gotta watch her work." To my shock and horror, he pushed into the stall, shoving me and Tina against the wall, and shoved down his shorts. He grabbed his hardening cock. "I love to watch her work. Mmm, suck that cock, baby!"

He moaned as his wife kept sucking on the dick. She nursed on that student's cock in her mouth while the stall wall kept shuddering from the other student fucking her. Coach Juarez polished his pole, just so eager to witness his wife cuckolding him now.

I sighed in relief as my bimbo-girlfriend quivered behind me. She held me tight, clearly excited by this whole mess. She squirmed against me. It was a delicious moment to feel her squirming against me. I could think. Guys were laughing at the coach.

"You're getting off on your wife servicing us off at the gloryhole!" one student shouted. "Coach Juarez! You're such a cuck!"

"I am," the coach moaned, pumping away at his cock. "Yes, yes, look at how beautiful my Esmerelda is!"

"She's my Esmerelda now," I said to the guy jerking off. I was feeling more and more uncomfortable at how close I was to the man spanking his monkey. "Don't cum on her. And if you want to enjoy her, you'll have to pay her..." What had I said for Mr. Waters. Oh, right. "a hundred to get a blowjob, five hundred to fuck her pussy, and a thousand for anal."

"That sounds so fair," groaned the husband as he stroked his dick. "Shit, shit, shit, I'll pay. Payday's Friday."

"Good," I said and grabbed Tina. I pulled my naked bimbo-girlfriend to me and pushed out into the crowd of boys.

I didn't want to stick around in here. It was going to get crazy. The guys were all eager. A few stared at Tina with hunger in their eyes. She slapped away a few hands as I pushed through the crowd of boys eager to line up and fuck the teacher. There were so many of them. Word must be spreading through the school.

That was good. I wanted to make some money. I wanted to make Mrs. Mayers into my seventh bimbo. I broke out into the hallway. I spotted one of the guys that I had given the Bimbo App to. He stood outside a classroom door. He was trembling, working up the nerve. His phone gripped in his hand.

The nerdy guy glanced at me and jumped. Then he saw Tina clinging to me. His eyes ran over my naked redhead girlfriend. He glanced down at her shaved pussy. She must have my cum running down her thighs after dumping a load in her in the bathroom watching Mrs. Juarez work.

"It really works," he breathed and threw open the door to the classroom. "Gina! You're mine!"

The teacher shouted in anger as the other students gasped in surprise. The nerd went right up to a blonde girl I had seen around campus but she was in the year ahead of me, so I didn't really know her name. She was a gorgeous one with long, tan legs. He aimed the phone at her.

"Ugh, what are you doing you--" The sneer on her lips melted into joy. "Yay! Yay! I lovey you!"

She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him with such passion. The nerd kept his arms to the side for a moment, shocked. He probably hadn't really thought it worked. Now he had her. She kissed him with such passion.

I wished him well with his bimbo. School was about to be so crazy. I glanced at Tina. "Let's get out of here."

"Sure, Eric," she cooed. "I lovey you, too. Just like Gina does him. Ooh!" She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with such passion. Her lips melted to mine. She pressed her naked body against mine. I wanted her badly I ached for her.

And I thought about my bimbos back at home. I was a little worried about my Mom, sister, and Mrs. Waters. I locked them in the house and told them to make sure they cleaned and eat and didn't spend all their time having sex, but they might have.

I broke the kiss with Tina. She clung to me as I headed us out of the school. I really didn't care if I got in trouble for skipping. This school was about to be a lost cause. It wouldn't be long before enough guys got the app and they started snagging the girls. Anyone could get two bimbos for free, and those with some money would spend it to get that third. Maybe even a fourth.

And if they figured out how to make money at it... Damn, my bimbos might have real competition. Keep it all to myself, and I could make so much money, but the referral system had pushed me over the hump.

I thought about this as we left the school behind. Maybe I should relocate my bimbos to a more... bimbo-free place. Something to consider, but only after I had Mrs. Mayers. I wanted her so much. I just hoped no one got her before me. 729 Bimbo Crystals was so much.

I glanced over at the Best Western Inn. I didn't see Barbie on her corner, so she must be in a room getting fucked right now. I smiled as I stared at the cars and a pickup truck parked before the rooms. Which one belonged to the guy fucking her.

The pickup truck had a curious bumper sticker: Proud Father of a Cheerleader.

That made me grin. What if her customer was a guy with a cheerleader for a father. That was why he had hired Barbie. So he could finally fuck one of those hot chicks. My dick twitched in my pants. I wanted to burst in and find out, but Barbie was making money for me.

My bimbo-cheerleader was quite the enthusiastic anal slut.

I soon reached my street. Tina was humming. Then she giggled. "I know this place! We live here! Yeppers! Right, right? I was so confused where we were. But now... This is home!"

"Which one?" I asked her as we approached her house. We had grown up on the same street.

"Um... It's furthery down! Yeppers!" She bounced up and down. "I live with you! You're my boyfriend, and I'm your girlfriend, and I lovey dovey you so much!" She squealed and clung to me. I knew she had a huge smile on her face without even looking.

I could feel her joy. All the bimbos were just so happy with their lives. And so where the cuckolds married to them. That was what the app did. It spread happiness. I was so thrilled with my six bimbos. I was having just an amazing life.

"There's our housey house!" Tina said. She smiled at me. "I wanna live here and have your babies and make your home! I'll be a home maker!" She paused. "But you already have a home. How can I be a homemaker if there's already a home?" A perplexed and confused look washed over her face. She concentrated so hard, furrowing her brow.

"Because you'll just be that amazing at it," I told her, "that you'll keep making this home over and over again."

"Yay! You're so smarty, Eric. I love that your smarty and handsome and have a big dick and are so smarty!"

"And I love that you're such a dummy," I told her, grabbing her butt-cheek and squeezed it. "Just my bimbo-slut with a cute ass and a tight cunt."

She was so happy as we reached the porch. I thrust my key into the lock and twisted it. I opened the door to the overwhelming aroma of hot pussy. It filled the air. Juicy cunt abounded. I would have to crack a window.

My three bimbos I was worried about were daisy-chaining on the floor of the living room. They had been watching a soap opera that was currently in the middle of its melodrama. I rolled my eyes at the sight of Mom, Cherry, and Mrs. Waters all happily munching each other's pussy.

Cherry ripped her head from Mom's cunt and lifted it. "Big brother's home! Yippers!"

She bounded to her feet, breaking the chain, and rushed over to me and Tina. My little sister threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with Mom's tart juices soaking her lips. I loved the taste, my arms going around my sister and squeezing both her butt-cheeks. I held them tight.

I kneaded them as she squirmed against me. She was such a cutie. I loved this so much. She groaned, her tongue thrusting into my mouth as her big boobs pressed against my shirt. I loved the way her nipples poked at me.

"Oh, oh, honey-bunny, you're home!" Mom said.

I broke the kiss with Cherry to have Mom rushing up, her big boobs bouncing, too. Her blonde hair swayed around her face. She pushed against me, too, shifting Cherry to the side. Mom kissed me with lips coated in Mrs. Waters's tart cunt cream. I savored that delight. I made out with my mother.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Tina shouted. "I'm going to be a homemaker and make this home oh, so many times! Yay!"

"Yay!" Her mother, Mrs. Waters, cried. They came together in a passionate kiss, too, their naked bodies pressed tight. I loved the incestuous sight. Having two sets of mothers and daughters in my harem was amazing. And the fact that a set of them were my mother and sister just made it hotter.

I loved the Bimbo App. So many guys were missing out if they didn't make their own mothers into bimbos at the very least. And if they had sisters, they should be snagging them before some other guy does and turns their mothers into whores.

I broke the kiss with Mom, staring at my two bimbos. "Mmm, I have a great idea. Why don't you two strip me naked!"

"Yes, yes, yes, big brother has the awesomesty plans! I lovey them, Mommy!" Cherry jumped up and down. "Purrrrr, purrrr, purrrr!"

She grabbed my shirt and pulled it up my body. I thrust my arms in the air to let her as Mom started unfastening my jeans. She had such a wicked gleam in her blue eyes. An empty-headed lust for me. Wanton and pure.

That was what I loved most about the bimbos. They were all such sluts, but innocent sluts. They were somehow untouched by their deviant thoughts. They wanted to have their bodies ravished, but it wasn't ever shameful to them. They held nothing back.

That was so amazing about them. I loved that.

Cherry had my shirt off, her big boobies swaying. She was a master of giving a titty-fuck with those tits. That was a lot of fun. My dick was so hard as Mom shoved off my boxers and briefs. She fell to her knees to help me step out of them. I lost my shoes in the process.

She opened her mouth and sucked on my cock. I groaned as she nursed on me. My mother's warm mouth sealed around my dick. It was such a wonderful welcome home to have Mom nursing on me. She loved me with that hot mouth.

I savored what she did to me even as I enjoyed my little sister. I hadn't eaten pussy in a while. So I slowly sank to the floor, Mom sucking on me the entire way down. She kept her lips wrapped around my dick, moving with me.

"Fuck, you're amazing, Mom," I groaned as she kept nursing on me. I settled on my back, my dick twitching in her hot mouth. "Just fantastic."

She groaned around my dick and kept suckling on me.

"Cherry, come sit on my face!" I groaned as I savored the fantastic pleasure of Mom's mouth working up and down my dick.

"Yay!" squealed my little sister. She darted over, straddled me, and fell to her knees. "Big brother is the best! Eat my kitty-pussy! Purrrrr!"

She planted her sweet pussy right on my mouth. Her shaved cuntlips kissed my face. I groaned as her juices poured into my mouth. She was so wet. I flicked my tongue through my little sister's folds, savoring the taste of her

She moaned as she squirmed on my face. She wiggled her hips back and forth. I tongued her, lapping at her delicious folds. She gasped, her butt-cheeks clenching before my face while she squirmed on me.

"Ooh, ooh, Mommy," gasped Cherry. "Big brother's licky at my cunny-kitty!"

Mom just suckled hard and fast on my cock. She nursed with such passion on my dick. I groaned into my little sister's twat. I licked her with passion, savoring the taste of her sweet twat. Pleasure swept through me from Mom's blowjob.

She was so good at sucking my dick. I loved every second of her nursing on me like that. She worked her mouth up and down my cock with that hot mouth, her tongue dancing around me. My nuts twitched and ached.

"That's so hottie to watchy!" squealed Tina. "Look, Mommy! Look! I can eat pussy just like that! I'm so goody at it!"

"Then you should do it!" Mrs. Waters gasped. "You should licky pussy and be so goody at it!"

"Yes, Mommy!" Tina moaned. I heard knees hit the carpet then Mrs. Waters moaned in delight. I knew Tina was licking at her mother's cunt. That was hot.

I tongued my sister's pussy. The more pleasure my mother gave me, the more I delivered to my sister's delicious twat. I stroked through the bimbo-cutie's snatch. I brushed her clit and her silky folds before plunging my tongue into her depths.

She tried to purr like a cat as I stirred around in her pussy. I churned her up as Mom bobbed her head. Her hunger swelled the pressure in my nuts. I rose toward that moment of eruption, just aching to explode into her mouth.

My hands balled into fists from the force of her sucking. She nursed on me with such passion while I stirred my sister's cunt up with my tongue. Cherry arched her back, her cute rump clenching before my eyes.

"Purr!" she cooed. "Big brother's tongue is so naughty and goody and wildy in my pussy. Just stirring it all up! Yippee!"

"So is my cutie daughter!" Mrs. Waters moaned. "She's such a goody daughter!"

"Yeah," I groaned into Cherry's pussy. "She is. Tina's an amazing daughter!"

Tina squealed her delight into her mother's cunt. This was the life. Having bimbos around to please me. I shuddered as Mom worked her mouth up and down my cock. She suckled with passion on my dick. She worked her mouth up and down my cock.

My nuts twitched and throbbed. I loved the way that her mouth worked up and down my cock. It was such a delight to have her nursing on me like that. She bobbed her head, bringing me closer and closer to erupting.

Closer and closer to spurting blast after blast of cum into her mouth. She worked that hot mouth up and down my dick. She suckled on me with such passion. I groaned into my sister's pussy as the pressure ached at the tip of my cock.

I suckled on her clit.

"Big brother!" she squealed. "Purrrrr!"

I nibbled on her clit as she squirmed her pussy on my face. She ground it back and forth. I loved the feel of her doing that. It was such a naughty thrill. I loved this so much. My tongue flicked round her pearl as Mom suckled hard on me.

Mom's tongue danced around the crown of my dick. I groaned around my sister's clit, about to burst. My little sister's cute rump clenched before me. She squealed in delight as she threw back her head. Her blonde hair danced.

"Big brother rules! Yay!"

Her pussy juices gushed sweet into my mouth.

I groaned as I gulped down her pussy cream as Mom's sucking mouth sent me over the edge. The pressure in my nuts exploded. Ecstasy shot through me as I unloaded my cum into Mom's mouth. I pumped blast after blast of jizz into the bimbo's hungry mouth.

She gulped down my cum. She moaned around my dick as I spurted again and again. I growled into my little sister's pussy. I licked at her, cunt cream running down my face. She bucked on me as she enjoyed her pleasure too.

"Cummies are the besties!" she squeezed.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Mrs. Waters moaned. "Cummies are the bestest best besties! Yay!"

She moaned, her big boobs smacking together. I loved the fleshy sound of their impact as I licked and lapped at my sister's pussy. I groaned, pumping more and more of my cum into Mom's mouth. I flooded her with everything that I had.

She swallowed it, groaning around my dick. The pleasure shot through me. I hit that amazing peak. I erupted a final time into my mom's mouth. I groaned into my little sister's twat. My body melted into euphoria.

I reveled in the bliss of that blowjob.

My little sister slipped off my face. I licked at my lips as she panted. She stared down at me, this big grin on her face. She leaned over and peppered my face in kisses as she squealed her happiness I smiled as Mom kept sucking on my dick.