The Bimbo App 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the one who turned my daughter into a whore!" growled the man. "Into a bimbo fucking whore!"

I swallowed. My phone was beeping. Maybe angry father wasn't a setting.

"Yeah," I said cautiously. I slowly stood, my heart pounding.

"Daddy paid to fuck me, Eric!" Barbie squealed, bouncing up and down. "He was my first johnny and he fucked my pussy and my bootyhole and my mouth oh, so hard! Then he watched as other johnnies did the same. I lovey doved it so much!"

"How?" Mr. Crest advanced on me. "How did you do it? Tell me!"

"An app," I said. "The Bimbo App."

"How do I get it?" A smile spread on his lips. "My fucking ex-wife needs to be put in her place."

"That's my mommy!" Barbie said. "Daddy say's she's a naughty bitch who never put out her pussy and let Daddy fuck her when he wanted. Isn't that so dummy of her?"

"Oh, yeah," I said. "Uh, phone number."

I texted him the Bimbo App referral link. He turned and stalked out. His truck started up as I gained 3 more Bimbo Crystals. That put me up to having 5. I smiled as he drove off. I hoped he had fun turning his bimbo wife into a slut.

Now I had to find out if my two whores made me enough money to get Mrs. Mayers next door. And since it was ten after three, it was almost time for her backyard yoga to begin. My cock throbbed hard as I glanced at my bimbos.

They were dripping in cum. "You two, go take a shower!"

To be continued...